OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:55 pm

Eve sighed softly and rolled her shoulders, growling softly. "I dunno about you two, but I need a drink. And I need to find the closest bar...What about you, Sakura?" She asked, smiling lightly and adjusting her t-shirt, also tightening the belt on her jeans as well before she checked her always-present combat boots. She looked up as Sakura put an arm around her shoulder.

"Mind if we join you, Eve? And Sugary, hon, you're coming with us, no questions asked, 'kay?" She grinned and kissed her lover softly, before taking her hand and walking away from the ship. "C'mon! We have booze to drink and I've got a mage to snuggle up to later~!" She said with a lusty tone, grinning at Sugary as Eve followed with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Sugary was surprised to say the least at the sudden change of plans, being awkwardly forced to close the entrance with magic as she was pulled away along with the others. "H-Hey, wait a moment! I get that you're eager to let loose a bit, but we just left the infirmary! Can't we at least get home and changed properly first!? Besides, I'm not a drinker!" Sugary was once again wearing the long traditional blue robe she had before the trip, and while it wasn't dirty nor uncomfortable, she just really wanted to set her hooves back onto her ship. Instead, she reluctantly followed...
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:44 pm

"Oh, hush, Sugary. I bet you can keep a few drinks down better than some. Besides~! The drinks are only to loosen you up for later~" Sakura purred lustfully, grinning at the unicorn and keeping a good grip on her arm as Eve walked ahead of the two, rolling her eyes as Sakura stuck her tongue out playfully at the undead mare.

"Sakura, you two can fuck like rabbits as much as the two of you want, but right now, less talk, more finding a bar, and more drinking after we do find it." She grinned at the pair of lovebirds, before looking at one building in particular. "This place sounds rather rowdy. Let's head in, shall we?" She asked, before entering, Sakura dragging Sugary with.

The place was rather large. And not too crowded, but the patrons were all laughing and yelling to one another, telling jokes and throwing around joking insults. Most of the place looked rather old, but obviously sturdy if this crowd was any indication. Eve sat down at a table and Sakura sat next to her, pulling Sugary into the seat beside the treemare. "It's loud, crowded, and that barmaid has a nice ass and cute face...I like this place." Sakura said with a massive, playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:27 pm

The bar seemed to be mainly occupied by the visiting mercenaries than locals, but there were still a few crystal ponies to be seen here and there, such as the bar staff to be sure. Sugary, of course, wasn't quite as eager to be there, nor eager to drink either. "Um... I'd really rather drink as little as possible. I'd sooner take my chances with a potion than with beer." She wasn't eager, but still she looked for a place to sit down and get the others to join her near the bar itself to place an order first, if only to get it out of the way. "A glass of White grape wine, please... Oh, and some cheese to go with it." The bar might not have been high class, but if Sugary was gonna share a drink, it was to be to her tastes, and the bar was sure to have fairly common wine and a snack at least. The barmaid would take the order, so now it was up to the others to pick and wait.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:56 pm

Sakura and Eve looked at each other with grins, before they chorused loudly. "Strongest you've got." They both grinned at each other, and then Sakura watches Eve roll up her sleeves with a yawn and lean back a little, while the treemare herself was eagerly leaning towards the table.

Sakura reached for Sugary and pulled her closer playfully. "Wine, hon~? A bit weak, dear, but I won't question your tastes~ Wine can be great when mixed with more romantic things~? Would you say the same, Eve~?"

"Not one for much romancing, but you do have a point. Wine is a very romanticly-based beverage. Beer and liquor are more proper for occasions like celebrations." She paused and grinned at the other unicorn. "Though I would chalk it down to saying that Sugary here cannot handle his alcohol well on account of her current build."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:09 am

Sugary huffed lightly and scrunched her nose, not amused by how they thought her build or tastes were up to par. "Well, I am here with you two, aren't I? I just happen to not want to be drunk because I don't care for it... Besides, do you think it's wise for me to ever be drunk and not be ready for work? Not to mention I pilot a flying ship! So all the more reason not to get drunk... And wine isn't that weak..." She was hardly trying to be a buzzkill since she made no effort to stop them once their orders arrived, and so Sugary took her cheese and wine, as well as her time, to take it slow and enjoy a meal with good company... Even if the company was likely to get more rowdy soon.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:37 pm

Both Eve and Sakura were joking with each other, playfully teasing one another about what happened a few days prior. "Well, Eve, at least I didn't pass out~"

"I took out more than you did."

"I took out plenty!"

"I took out the big one."

"With our help!"

"True enough." Eve grinned, laughing lightly as their drinks got to them, and the two mares toasted lightly, before beginning to drink, Sakura herself drinking eagerly and quickly, while Eve was slow, savoring the strong drink. Saura grinned as hers was finished and waited for Eve to finish her own. "So, your arm, is that bark staying or what?"

"I dunno, it's still that white wood, and it's weaker than my normal bark. But at least it's helpful, yaknow?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:16 pm

Sugary was also indulging in the chatter while she could, chuckling along with the others. "I hope you two haven't forgotten who also had to keep being the group's shield. So, whenever you get the chance, do tell me which of us worked the hardest instead of who got the most." She was teasing, of course, but she also did want to believe she helped ensure the group's survival while the others fought back. A little pride in one's work was worth the indulgence.

While sipping from her glass, she also did look at Sakura's arm with curiosity. "... So you have no idea why that's there? How is this any different from when I healed you back when we first met?" The question was one that picked at straws, but maybe Sakura might remember something about it with a bit of prodding.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:56 am

"No, love, I know exactly what wood it is. It's an almost extinct genus I know as Archwood. It naturally channels and enhances any mana that goes through it. I have a staff of it back home at my village, but of course I never bring it along. Archwood is very easy to break and overheats very quickly. Very prone to igniting itself when too much mana is burned in a short amount of time." Sakura said soberly, staring at the white forearm. "But I have no clue why it hasn't gone away yet. I think it's replaced my original bark for a while..." She shrugged and smiled as the barmaid got Eve and Sakura fresh drinks, the two chugging them again.

"Anyway, Sugary, yes, you were on the defensive, as we expect you to save our asses, because we were definitely tanking those fights. Besides the little freak out you had with those mimics. We had nothing to do with that." She smirked playfully as she hummed, relaxing slowly and leaning back in her chair, smiling rather happily at the moment, seeming to be loosening up, if only slightly, while Sakura was grinning as usual, and leaning into her lover happily.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Sugary honestly didn't know what to make of Sakura's new bark, though there was one fact she couldn't deny, especially once Sakura began to lean more on her as she lightly nuzzled her buzzed lover. "... Well... It looks very pretty and feels smooth... Like snow with flowers still blooming." She took her hand and gently caressed Sakura's flowery mane and roots while smiling, and then scrunching her muzzle lightly when reminded of the Mimics. "I hate those things..." was all she said. Stating the obvious, but then what more could be said? And so for the time being, Sugary would keep drinking to a minimum while the others indulged themselves as time went on...
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:31 pm

Sakura nuzzled back happily as time went on, murring pleasantly from the caressing Sugary gave her, and the treemare only continued to get more and more touchy and close to her lover the more she drank, though motor skills didn't seem to be failing, as she continued to drink and laugh and hum happily, nuzzling away at Sugary's neck.

Eve seemed to enjoy each drink more than the last, grinning and relaxing more as well with each one. The undead having a very powerful constitution for sure, as she didn't seem ready to stop drinking, but she continued to smile and talk rather easily with Sugary, no sign of a slur just yet, at least. Though her movements were a bit slower and more careful.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 2:27 am

As much as Sugary would find herself amused by Sakura getting more nonsensical in her speech, and Eve having the reaction time of a snail by the minute, she decided that enough was enough after a certain point as, in a sign of support of the celebration, she had only ordered and long finished a second and third glass of the sweet wine. She was bordering on being buzzed already, but retained more than enough sense to tell them to stop, let their tab get really high and their heads really low before they even left the bar.

She also would not even bother to ask Sakura if she could walk as she had been leaning more and more against her by simply hoisting her onto her back... and feeling the bulge in her lover's pants despite the enchantment working itself hard. She hoped Eve at least had enough balance to walk, as she offered the undead mare to at least lean forward on Sakura's back to carry the burden all the way home... Which meant opening the door a second time, and trying to just lead all of them into the same bed to flop on one way or another in the guest room.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:34 am

Sakura eagerly nuzzled at Sugary's neck as the unicorn got them to their bed, giggling happily. "Oh~? Eager to get me back into bed, hm~?" She purred lustfully, straddling Sugary's hips after rolling her onto her back and lustfully kissing her, tongue pressing into her lips eagerly. Sakura's hands slid up the mare's sides and groped her chest softly, soon trying to slip into her robes and continue to grope her eagerly.

Eve purred softly and hugged Sakura from behind, nibbling her neck with her purr turning into one of lust as she closed her eyes and reached down, Eve's hand delving into Sakura's pants and stroking her hard shaft very slowly, murring lustfully as she unzipped the treemare's pants and released the massive length from it's cloth prison, the length throbbing above Sugary's face as it's sweet, masculine musk making it's way into the mare's senses, while Eve just continued to stroke the length slowly and carefully, causing Sakura to moan lustfully and happily.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Sugary had a feeling that Sakura would get more and more touchy-feely, but the drinks did leave her a bit slow and sluggish as she now giggled and moaned lightly under Sakura's groping and kisses. "Ssakuraa... Ah~... Slow dowwnn, we just got hhome... Mmm~... Eeve..? Rreally, you tooo!?" Seeing Eve herself actually willingly grope Sakura herself and pleasure her was very unexpected for the heavy-tongued Sugary. Fortunately, she wasn't so sluggish that she took the brunt of Sakura's raging erection popping from right between them, nearly hitting her chin. "Shheeshh! Careful!"

And so as the situation went, Sugary had two very drunk mares on top of her that were quite horny from the look and feel of things. "Is this... Is this really okay...? I'm still here... I can think... Mmm~... So good... Ah... Eve though... She really wants this...? Ooooh, what do I do...?" She decided to give a small lick to Sakura's marecock and then join Eve in stroking it while trying to talk to the dullahan with whatever little sense she could muster. "Eve~... Sakura I get... Mmm~... You sure you wanna be here while drunk though...?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:25 am

Sakura's hands continued to grope her lover, sliding down to her sides while also trying to strip the unicorn, letting out soft moans and a small gasp as she was licked, then melting into her lover and moaning as she was serviced by both mares. "Ohhh...I feel...ssssoooooo spoiled~..." She murmured softly, slowly continuing to try to get that robe off of Sugary, her length throbbing in the grasp of the other two mares, the log full of heat as Sakura lightly humped the air in her lust.

Eve smiled softly and released Sakura's length. "Yes, Sugary, I do...want to do this~" She said softly, slowly leaning back and sliding off her shirt before she stripped herself down, slowly, but only Sugary would see her do it, so it wasn't like she was showing off. After she was nude, the undead hummed softly and reached to Sakura's waist, hand sliding own to cause the treemare to moan with one gentle squeeze and grope to her balls, while Eve's other hand and her own magic began to tug Sakura's clothes away slowly, stripping her bare atop the other unicorn, before Eve did the same for Sugary, getting help from the tree to get Sugary naked. "Besides, those...moans you two make...are cute~" She said slowly, gently reaching around and reaching for Sugary's thighs, rubbing and massaging them playfully.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:22 am

Having the chance to be a spectator for Eve's stripping was a bit on the surreal side for Sugary at that moment. Partially because she was normally reserved, partially because she was both disfigured yet beautiful from her ancient scars and well built body, and the fact she was an undead that soon began to touch her thighs with mildly cold hands. Sugary gasped at the contact, a well as having thoughts racing about whether or not she'd really be willing to go through with the taboo of being intimate with an undead... a thought that was as fleeting as the short breaths coming out of her once all the clothes were removed and both Sakura and Eve could touch her as much as they wanted.

Of course, having been stuck in a bed for days was hardly something to prevent her from getting easily aroused with nothing happening up till now, so she didn't resist. Instead, she seemed to lament not being back to normal yet. "Aaah~... No fairr... Three maress, and only one cock... I'm suppossed to be a guy..." Not that she was slowing down in stroking Sakura's cock still while suckling her neck, or groping Eve's flank for the first time slowly.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:02 am

Eve laughed softly. "Oh, c'mon, Sakura. Give Sugary a toy for us to play with. You know you love it when he ruts you." She teased, fingers sliding to Sugary's slit and slowly tracing around it. She seemed to be rather calm, but as the other unicorn's hand touched her flank, she shivered softly and hummed, leaning down to nibble Sakura's ear.

Sakura was moaning whorishly by now, panting and tensing up as she eagerly bucked her hips, shaft throbbing heavily with the stroking it was receiving. "I-I only have o-one of those potions l-left~!" She panted, but she reached out and, panting heavily, shivering in delight, her magic brought over a dark grey potion, which Sakura eagerly placed in Sugary's free hand. "Drink up~! This'll...add another cock...into the...mix, hon~!"

Eve laughed as her fingers soon slid within Sugary's marehood, sliding up and down quite slowly, before gently teasing the mare's love button. "If you had a second, tree, I might have asked for it~" She murmured, pressing into the treemare and using her free hand to massage the large balls between Sakura's legs, eliciting a moan from the cherry blossom mare.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:45 pm

Sugary was squirming in place a bit, still very not used to being a mare when touched in the right places, especially since it was by the colder feeling Eve this time whom she had barely gotten to know in the last few days compared to the more talkative Sakura.

Looking and holding at the potion being offered, there was a mild hesitation in drinking it, but then again, with two mares on top of her being quite eager to keep at it, she shrugged, and carefully drank the potion while holding back a few moans. Once done, the bottle was shakily levitated away, and soon she felt far more flushed all of a sudden. "Ah~... Aaahh~..." There was a strong pressure coming from her crotch area, and soon, Eve would find another shaft within her grasp as Sugary's cock returned, sliding between Sakura's legs and white-tipped as ever.

Sugary felt much more heated now as she groped and fondled Eve's flank harder, and stroked and lightly massaged the tip of Sakura's marecock, while humping back herself. She would try to press her cock against Sakura's nethers from below and rub against it, but she might also be doing the same to Eve's own crotch if she wasn't too far behind, if she wasn't already bumping it of rubbing it against her skin.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:56 am

Sakura moaned happily, humping the air and drooling pre onto Sugary's chin and neck in copious amounts, the mare moaning and panting lustfully as she seemed near-ready to beg for Sugary to just suck her off and quit teasing. She whined softly and stared down at Sugary, mumbling. "Please, hon~ Use that silver tongue of yours~" She begged softly, before she blinked in surprise upon seeing Eve's hands moving her head all the way over to kiss the tip, and Sakura purred lustfully, taking the undead's head and holding it shakily as Eve winked at Sugary and suckled on the treemare's flare softly.

Eve's body was still behind Sakura, fingers massaging away as Sugary had gotten his length back, but she froze completely as Sugary's white tip vanished inside her. She hummed softly in pleasure, before her head smiled at the mare and simply continued playing with Sakura's flare, while her body very teasingly and slowly lowered itself down, savoring every inch of the other unicorn's staff. She the relaxed as she hilted Sugary, and she began to work her muscles around her length, giving it gentle squeezes. Though Eve would have said something teasing normally, her mouth and tongue were rather occupied with a certain tree's log and roots.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Like Sakura, Sugary was surprised to see the Dullahan, Eve, actually live up to her condition in their intimacy before she could decide to lick Sakura's marecock more thoroughly. As for Eve actually taking in Sugary's own cock, the thought had crossed her mind that it would come to that; It even came to mind it would get kinkier with her essentially splitting up in two. The catch was still the knowledge that they were performing one heck of a taboo by bedding a cursed undead... which made the cool, slow, downwards motion of Eve's cooch around her cock all the more intense with mixed feelings and a teasing pace.

She moaned lightly, her juices slowly flowing out with each squeeze and the fact she was hilted fully, getting a good feel for Eve's insides. She also hadn't forgotten the look Sakura gave her nor her request, and so she didn't think twice before nuzzling and kissing Eve's cheek before moving a bit to lick and suckle Sakura's marecock from the side. Meanwhile, her hands moved to the nether area of both the other mares. With Eve, it was to rub her clit with her thumb; With Sakura, it was to lightly grasp and fondle her balls while sticking her middle finger right into her, pressing up against her to try and find where her special spot would be. It also didn't take too long for her to bend her legs, and start bucking back lightly against Eve.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:34 am

[Skip ~o3o~]

Sakura lay on the bed, snoring quite loudly as she slept. The treemare was on her back, head resting on a pillow with no blanket covering her, leaving her massive, limp shaft within sight as it laid between her legs. But near the base, the shaft was laying atop something white. Eve's head. Laying between Sakura's legs with the underside of the shaft resting on her face. Sakura had a very pleasant smile on her face as she snoozed, and from the way her shaft twitched a little, one could guess her dream was rather lewd or fun.

Eve's body was to the side a little, and the undead's arms were wrapped around the mare she was laying atop, hugging Sugary close and laying mostly limp, while the other unicorn in particular would still be buried in the dullahan, the mare herself very relaxed besides the way her marehood gripped Sugary. But after a while, Eve would very slowly begin to stir. Not waking with any speed, but definitely waking soon enough, her head shifting and rubbing against the shaft above it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:41 pm

The night for Sugary had been an interesting one to say the least. She didn't think Eve would be such a good sport about helping a drunk Sakura get off a few times, and all just by giving head. On that note, she felt she had learned a few things about her from just how skillfully she'd given head... as just a head!

The really interesting bit was the fact she had sex with the rest of Eve's body. Admittedly, there were a few moments of mild disgust looking into the hole above her torso, which only constantly reminded that Eve was very much dead in all but spirit animating a body. At the same time though, Eve had been gentle with it, and it was also the most intimate they had been with each other. It was a reminder that the spirit was that of a mare still, and was perhaps one that needed or at least liked getting affection as much as any other. Sugary was fairly eager to show her body that affection, mainly keeping a gentle pace along with her as her worn cursed body was caressed and lightly fondled up till her cold womb finally received a gush of warm seed. Some cuddling aside, she'd also give the time to nuzzle Eve's head too when she got the chance...

Fortunately for Sugary, she knew ways to magically dampen noise into her ears as Sakura's snoring was fairly loud to her, and so she got a good night's sleep with a hard erection into a body that was still willing to keep the white tipped shaft welcome the whole time. Eve's body shifting woke her up though, and with it came the quick reminder of what they had done the night before as she hadn't drank much to ever really forget anything. There also came the light reflex of grinding back into her nethers gently, making her moan lightly as she yawned and cuddled the body close while looking over to Eve and calling to her softly. "Mmmmm~... Good morning, Eve~..."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:39 am

Eve groaned lightly and yawned, her body slowly sitting up, responding to the grinding with a playful laugh as her hips moved in a slow circle, teasing Sugary. "Morning." She responded, eyes opened and a giggle escaping her as she saw what lay atop her head. The undead wrapped her magic around the shaft, lifting it up and teasing the flare at the same time, so her body could grab her head, giving the treemare a light fondling to her orbs while she reattached it. "Gotta say...You two were great last night..." She said lightly, magic gently rousing Sakura to consciousness by massaging her pillar.

Sakura had stopped snoring at the magical touch to her flare, then murred pleasantly as Eve's hand played at the treemare's factories, but she slowly opened her eyes and yawned widely as Eve massaged her, the shaft twitching and leaking, but not seeming to want to get hard. "Mmm~ Hey, you two~" She purred, sliding over and laying beside them, kissing Sugary lustfully, before her lips locked with Eve's for a little while. "Enjoy yourself last night, Eve~?"

"Well, I'm grinding my hips against Sugary and just prenched you. I'd say I loved it. Oh, and I doubt I'll be getting that sweet taste out of the back of my mouth anytime soon. Not that I don't like it." She winked playfully at the treemare, who by now was cuddling Sugary and letting her cock flop between the unicorns' abdomens. "What about you, Sugary?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:23 am

Sugary hummed and snorted in delight as Eve swayed her body on hers, making the morning all the more enjoyable a Sakura then joined them in waking. The kiss Sugary gave her in return was a bit sloppy, but only because it was still rather early in the day. It was no less lacking in eagerness, of course.

Once Sakura got comfortable with them, Sugary nuzzled her cheek and wrapped an arm around her to lightly fondle her breasts and caress her belly. She then looked upon Eve, using the other hand to rub above her womb, waist, and flank, still lightly grinding with a smile. "Hmm~... I did enjoy it... It was... Well, it was a great way to celebrate..." She chuckled heartily at the thought of it all, but continued while giving Eve a loving stare. "Say, Eve...? Is there a reason you spent the night with us so intimately...? You seemed... like you'd be shy about that sort of thing..."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 9:48 pm

Eve laughed softly, and slowly leaned down to nuzzle Sugary softly, before the Dullahan stretched her arms widely and squeezed Sugary like a vice for a moment, before the slow hip movements resumed. "Well...I didn't entirely trust you two until now. And like hell I'm shy." She said with a playful growl, reaching down and massaging one of Sugary's orbs, a little roughly, but still pleasantly enough. "You should know I'm not shy, kid." She said in a reprimanding way, before relaxing and pulling her hand away, slowly swirling her hips some more, gentle and slow, while she smiled softly. "Now, though, I think I know to trust you guys rather well. Probably with my life...Well...un-life, if you have a thought process that way." She said jokingly, before giving Sakura a bit of attention, stroking the treemare's flare with her fingers.

Sakura murred and nuzzled at Sugary's neck, enjoying the fondlings, but seeming to enjoy the belly rub quite a bit more. She giggled softly as her shaft twitched lightly, slowly hardening back up, but Sakura seemed to be more concentrating on the snugglings rather than getting attention to her shaft. "I dunno, Eve, but I never got those sweet flanks of yours like I wanted before. Am I going to have to get you drunk again for that?" She asked playfully.

"Hmm...Well, unlike you two, I don't have the libido of rabbits. Tomorrow, possibly, Sakura. But I'm on top." She winked and continued to play with Sakura's tip, eliciting a giggle and a soft moan from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next