OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:33 am

Eve smiled softly, holding the kiss with passion and beginning to ride Sugary a little more firmly, bouncing atop the other unicorn, slow and firm, her strong muscles gripping the shaft within so tightly, squeezing it and rippling lightly. "Mmm~" Eve finally let out a soft moan of pleasure, sighing in delight, a hand going down to grope Sugary's flank lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 5:05 pm

One of Sugary's hands kept caressing Eve's face, as well as her neck once the kiss deepened. Shortly after, the fingers began to vibrate gently with a magic touch, gently massaging the old and worn flesh of her lover above. The other hand kept on Eve's back instead, also vibrating gently as it gave long loving strokes all around. She'd also snort pleasurably, the rippling and expert gripping around her cock and Eve's hands touching her more in return making it harder still for her to keep the rutting gentle after being pent up since waking up; The hips reflexively got a mildly rougher pace, and would keep picking up speed slowly unless Eve actually helped the horny mare calm down again... or allowed it.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Eve soon relaxed and shifted, breaking the kiss and sitting up slowly, but she'd death her head, grinning slyly and slowly setting her head between Sugary's thighs, the dullahan's lips pressing into the other unicorn's balls, tongue lightly joining as she softly suckled and lapped there, her body soon pinning Sugary's hips down, letting her ride him as firmly as she wanted. And she did so with vigor, making sure to make up for not letting Sugary thrust.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:09 pm

It was a bit admittedly jarring that Eve took hear head off and broke the kissing for good, leaving Sugary perplexed as to what she had in mind before setting her head down where it couldn't be seen but it could most certainly be felt. She gasped and moaned as now she not only being pinned and rutted harder in return like she wanted, but her ancient lover was also giving her head at the same time. It almost made her want to kiss the viscera that was the gaping hole of her torso... Almost.

She instead spread her legs more as their bodies slapped against one another at the hips, cock and balls twitching time and again as the pressure in Sugary's loins grew fast. She didn't try to fight the pinning, instead encouraging it with a chuckle as she then used her magic to rub both Eve's clit vigorously and her horn all around with tingling sensation. She was getting close...
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Eve moaned lightly as Sugary kicked it up a notch, the undead's ride getting a bit rougher for a short while, before she stopped, Sugary hilted and her body tensing up as the Dullahan got off, her fluids coating the other unicorn's stallionhood, her marehood rippling and squeezing around the shaft within. "Ah~" Her head moaned as she went rather limp, but not enough to stop the ride if Sugary were to continue.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Sugary had been moaning more as Eve kept increasing her own pace for the both of them, helping her groin get all the pleasure she needed in return. "Oh~, so close~..." And while the being given head and having a hardy body ride her certainly got her much closer, the sight of the gaping hole was the light turn off that kept Sugary from fully enjoying having her groin washed over by the Dullahan's juices.

She gasped at the tight grip and rippling her lover gave her, but it didn't quite get her over the edge; So once Eve's body relaxed, she grunted, snorted, and levitated Eve's head back to where it belonged to kiss her deeply as she rose her legs and rammed her from below in the same pace they were at least while keeping a tight grip on them with their arms. She neighed in her mouth shortly after as the tip of the cock flared up considerably and once more filled up Eve's womb with Sugary's warm willing seed and deep cock. Her chest, pressed up against Eve's, heaved in excitement as she kept the makeout session, cock still twitching until the last rope of semen was done flowing out.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:52 am

Eve pressed softly into the kiss, moaning happily as Sugary kept up the blissful pleasure, allowing the undead to ride out her own orgasm just until Sugary let loose, filling the Dullahan with warmth, and she let out a blissful sigh into the kiss, breaking only after a short while beyond the end of the seed's flow. "Ah~ Thank you, Sugary." She murmured softly, slowly shifting and getting off of the other unicorn. "But I think we've been in this shower a bit too long." She teased, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:28 pm

Sugary snorted pleasantly as Eve's nethers pulled away at her cock until it popped out and plopped against her torso; She was looking rather satisfied with their morning rut and libido having been taken cared of as the water washed her off. "You're welcome~... Just... Just give me a moment here..." She looked upon Eve with a wistful sigh, watching as the water poured down her worn but tempting body, before chuckling and standing up as her cock began to shrink back into its sheathe. Just before turning the water off, she made sure to gently wash between the dullahan's legs to wipe off what could be seen, but left her nethers untouched.

Once the water had been shut off, Sugary would grab a towel and offer to dry off Eve. If she just chose to do it herself, Sugary would simply leave it be and just dry herself normally; If she choose to go along with it, Eve's body would get a thorough, but gentle wiping...
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:59 pm

Eve would hold still and let Sugary wipe her body off, the undead mare relaxing into it softly, and giving the other unicorn a gentle nuzzle in thanks, before she slipped out of the bathroom, a soft smile on her face as she would go back into her room and dig through her clothes, before putting on panties and a tight pair of jeans. But by the time she got those on, she'd hear Sakura call from the other room. "You two finally done screwing~?" And Eve would smirk, but continue getting dressed, a bra and shirt being donned. But the Dullahan's lead grey eyes would seem a little lighter than usual, almost a grey-ish blue color.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Sugary chuckled as she came out of the bathroom bare, and feeling quite refreshed walking past Eve's door and smiling to her before joining Sakura for some nuzzling. "Yes, and I'll have breakfast ready soon too." She gave Sakura a big smooch on the lips before neighing softly in a good mood and heading to the kitchen to start chopping up some fruit for a salad; Her mildly wet mane trailing over her heavily toned body and modest breasts, and tail swaying from side to side contently would be there to wait for the others to join...
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:32 pm

Sugary wouldn't wait too long, as Sakura would slip up behind the unicorn and give her a tight hug, nuzzling her neck. "No morning fun for me~?" She purred teasingly, pressing her pants' bulge into Sugary's rump playfully, but just as she was about to pull away, she let out a squeak and a murr of pleasure.

"I could help with that, if you like." Eve said softly, patting Sakura's hip as she slipped by, sitting down at the table and propping her legs up comfortably, horn lit up with her icy blue magic, and so was the crotch of Sakura's cargo pants.

"Oh~ Do whatever you want with me if your magic is this good~" Sakura murred, sitting down with Eve and leaning into the bigger mare, nuzzling her chest softly and relaxing.

"Surprised your pants can handle you."

"Enchanted panties. I got a few pairs. Some show the bulge, some hide it, but they all hide the boners~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:14 am

Sugary snorted in surprise at Sakura's pressing up against her, lightly panicking when she felt the bulge but sighed in relief afterwards; She was still a he after all, even if she trusted Sakura. She then chuckled and began to serve the fruit salad for the others in a big bowl to simply pluck from as she sat next to the other mares and caressed Sakura's roots under her mane. "If you want morning fun, could you at least wait till after breakfast!?" She then looked upon Sakura's glowing crotch and smirked, and then looked over to Eve and cocked her brows. "Oh... Eve, something's different about you. Where your eyes always that blue...?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:24 am

Sakura purred at all the attention she was recieving, melting into Eve's side even as Sugary played with her mane. "Hon, you're nude and that lovely ass is on display~ Why would I want to wait~" She murmured happily, hand reaching out and resting on Sugary's thigh, massaging there softly.

Eve hummed, blinking at Sugary for a moment as her magic seeped into Sakura's pants, finding it's way beneath her panties to stroke her entirely-hidden, rigid girth. "My eyes change color at random, Sugary. Not much else I can say as for the why part." She said, smiling softly at the other unicorn and chuckling as Sakura kissed her neck, the treemare murmuring her thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:55 am

Sugary hummed thoughtfully at Eve, but then just smiled and went back to eating. "Well, they look nice then." She'd simply leave it at that and then playfully pinched on Sakura's rump in return. "I shouldn't be surprised you're so full of vigor, you little vixen... In the meantime, should I compete to see which of us strokes your cock better with magic~?" She knew full well what Eve was doing, and began to light her own horn in turn. Soon after, Eve's magic would feel a prod upon it as Sugary's wanted a bit of space for it to touch upon the marecock lovingly as well, before sliding down against her balls instead, gently massaging.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:13 am

Sakura squeaked at the pinch, but then moaned in delight as Sugary's magic joined in, eve's gentle, almost cool-feeling magic moving aside for Sugary's, but then moving back into place as Sakura's oh-so-sensitive balls were massaged, the treemare's hips bucking absently as she was played with, but the herm whined after a short while. "I don't want to make a mess in my pants~" She murred softly, before smiling dopily as Eve undid her pants and released her mighty erection from it's prison, the undead's hand resting below the flare, gently working the shaft's small roots with her fingertips, kindly continuing to use her magic on the shaft above Sakura's medial ring, letting Sugary work the rest.

"Funny how stroking a cock like I would polish a sword achieves great results. Now, Sugary, Sakura's going to blow, where do you suggest the load end up?" She asked, smiling nonchalantly as she ate some fruit.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:32 am

Sugary laughed heartily, knowing full well what Eve meant as Sakura's large cock made its presence known in the kitchen. She got a rather mischievous smile when she looked at what they were eating already, and lightly licked her lips as she moved the bowl a bit closer to the other mares. "... Sakura's cum is... very sweet. I'm sure we could all use a bit more of that delicious protein of hers?" She then got up, and as her magic kept gently fondling Sakura's balls, she pulled down on the rest of the treemare's pants to let her rump come into full display as well. Sugary then began to rub her groin against Sakura's rump slowly, and placed both hands over her head to massage her roots more thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:45 am

Sakura murred pleasantly, lost in the bliss of her pride and factories being worked so skillfully, but Eve lifted the treemare, and pulled Sugary nearer to seat the other unicorn down, then set Sakura in her lap. "If you're gonna grind against her, may as well let her sit comfortably against it." Eve said with a grin, magic pulling the bowl to hover before Sakura's tip, just as the eager treemare's shaft started spurting and dripping her sweet pre. And the Dullahan's free hand went down, groping Sugary's balls playfully as the other hand continued to pleasure the head of Sakura's pole.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 3:00 am

Sugary followed along a bit hesitantly with Eve as she was unsure what Eve wanted, but then grinned and nuzzled her in return now that she was between both her lovers. "Of course. This is just perfect~" She snorted lightly as Eve then fondled her own balls and hurried along in her pleasure, which then made her hold Sakura still over her head for a moment as her erection came out; It struggled a little to find the entrance right away, but the tip of her cock soon met once more with Sakura's nethers, and slowly but surely pushed its way in to massage Sakura from within as well.

Sugary let out a sigh, and also began to hump lightly against Sakura. "Eve~... Thank you for letting me sit on you~" Soon after that, she began to playfully lick Eve's lips, urging for another passionate kiss from the Dullahan.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 3:12 am

Eve smiled at the thanks, kissing the unicorn back softly and just relaxing, her hands working gently, and Sakura's moans a testament to her bliss, but she was quite obviously reaching her peak, if her pants and gasps were any hint, as well as her now heavily spurting length. And Eve did her best to keep pleasing, groping Sugary gently to help the length within Sakura throb a little more. But she didn't need to do so, as very soon, Sakura let out a drawn out moan of ecstasy, her balls tensing and her shaft firing great, thick spurts of sweet, creamy seed into the bowl of fruit, where Eve's magic released the pulsing, emptying shaft, and soon stirred the bowl ever so slowly and lightly, only stopping after Sakura's flow did.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:12 am

Sugary moaned gently, but then helped Sakura along by vibrating her testicles during the orgasm to make sure she was fully excited to release every last drop. Something about looking at the bowl of fruit being coated in sweet edible treesap was both strange yet enticing, especially now that she had her cock stretched out deep in Sakura's nethers. Her hands then went down Sakura's body, lightly groping one breast, while another reached out for a slice of orange... and opened wide while the others watched as she gulped it down in one go, cheeks blushing at both what she was doing, and the very sweet taste. "Mmm~..." She showed more of her thanks for Sakura sharing her own syrup by gently humping some more against her.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:40 am

Sakura murred pleasantly, the thrusting making her moan, softening shaft slowly throbbing back to life. "Gimme a moment~ I might not have a refractory period but still, mare needs to recover~" She mewled playing, shifting and riding Sugary gently, suckling her own tip softly for just a moment to clean it up. But then she relaxed atop her Sugary and started to ride him with a purr.

Eve, on the other hand, shifted lightly, pushing the two onto the other chair. "Unlike you two, I have clothes on that I'd rather not get fluids on." She said lightly, grinning, before she took an apple slice from the bowl, coated in sweet syrup, and made sure to eat it while Sakura was looking. "Mmm~ Not bad~" She purred, patting Sakura's balls. "You make a fine food topping in these factories."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 6:16 am

More moans accompanied the treemare's as Sugary leaned back and rubbed Sakura's back as her soft but ribbed nethers massaged her. She chuckled as Eve ate a piece, but then focused more on Sakura by shifting his spell upon her cock to the one she had in Sakura instead... And tried to imitate her little roots on her cock while tendrils wiggled around the hidden white tip. She playfully spoke softly. "Am I doing it right~?" She was being gentle, of course, the wiggling being slow and methodical.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 4:25 am

Sakura limply laid back against Sugary, moaning happily and blissfully. "Ohhh~ Yes~" She murmured between moans, her length twitching and throbbing heavily, spurting pre softly.

Eve put the bowl back into place, catching the pre with it as she continued to eat the fruit, making sure to only grab pieces coated in Sakura's sweet syrup, the dullahan's horn soon lighting, however, and Sugary would feel a thick, long, magical construct slide within her marehood slowly, growing to fit perfectly into every part of those inner walls, rippling with warm pulses of energy., before Eve purred. "Am I doing it right~?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 6:26 pm

Sugary groaned far more audibly and neighed at the magic cock in her, making her unused body tremble at being filled up. She didn't answer Eve per-sé, but then grabbed under Sakura's thighs and lifted her before leaning on the chair a bit more and using her legs to give a slow pounding to Sakura from beneath, her balls hitting Sakura's with every thrust. She winked at Eve, grinning broadly and snorting very deeply like a train setting out, her movements speeding up the more Eve kept the magic cock in. She may have the form of a mare mostly, but Sugary was still every bit as vigorous and passionate as a stallion as she rutted Sakura.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 7:53 pm

Sakura moaned in bliss as Sugary began to properly rut her, the treemare relaxing into it limply, just enjoying the attention to the fullest while her log spurted and throbbed so often. But Sugary would find Eve's magic shaft construct to be stationary, rooted to the chair in which she sat. Every thrust from Sugary equaling a bounce atop the magic shaft. But Eve hummed, seeming to be finished eating...She casually took off her head, and handed it to Sakura, both Dullahan and Treemare locking lips passionately as Sakura moaned loudly into the undead's head, Eve's body relaxing, propping her legs onto the table, the magic shaft pulsing with heat and cold in turns, warm as Sugary thrusted up into Sakura, cold as he slid back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next