OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Sugary gasped, snorted, groaned, and whinied as Eve grasped her balls and body at her whim. By the time Eve let go though, if Sugary wasn't rock hard before, she sure as heck was now as Eve kept grinding on her.

When Eve got up straight though, she'd be forcefully pulled back down upon Sugary's chest as her hips gyrated faster under Eve with more vigor, her head nuzzling Eve's own more eagerly. "Ah~... I'm glad you trust us. I'm glad you're here with us... But that hurt you know~." She was practically purring under her voice towards Eve. It seemed the Dullahan had succeeded in making Sugary even hornier and affectionate towards her with her mild rough play and talk of trust.

Meanwhile, Sakura would start to feel more of Sugary's hand upon her breasts in a playful manner, unless she told the other she preferred the belly rubs outright.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Eve giggled softly and kissed Sugary back, stretching her arms as she very slowly bent backwards, showing off her lithe, muscular upper body with a soft sigh. "It wasn't supposed to, sorry~" She teased, purring softly as one of her hands rested on Sakura's now rigid length, stroking it very, very slowly, fingers brushing along the medial ring and roots in a gentle, caring way. "Though I will say now...Sakura, even if I'm now a lot more receptive to your advances, I'm no easy mare. You want me? You're going to have to seduce me." She murred softly, hips gyrating with Sugary's.

Sakura had murred and moaned softly at Sugary's touch, giggling at the antics of the other two, but when Eve's hand went to work, the treemare melted lightly, moaning happily as her shaft throbbed against the Dullahan's hand and Sugary's thigh, the shaft definitely eager to get into action with the attention it was receiving. "Nng~ With hands like yours, and a tongue like yours, I'll be trying every other day~" She panted lustfully, closing her eyes and just basking in the attention, shaft soon leaking pre with how much the cherry blossom mare was loving it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Sugary had two mares with her, and so to the two she'd give her attention to. She chuckled lightly as Eve apologized in a teasing manner, but she kept the light motions of the hips nonetheless while caressing her back with one hand as the other remained with Sakura still as it went from her breast to her neck, and then the roots on her head to rub and caress, knowing how much she liked that. "Hm~... What about me then, Eve? She has me with her, and that means you get me too?" After sharing her thoughts with Eve, she leaned up a bit again, but this time to only give her chest light and tender kisses with promises of love.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:22 pm

Eve purred and kindly suckled on the tip of Sugary's horn, before very softly pulling the unicorn into a kiss. "Of course, Sugary. A kind, pure soul like yours is always welcome to love a dark, crippled soul like mine." She said playfully, her hand still working Sakura's length like a master, causing the treemare to moan and pant eagerly, lightly bucking her hips.

"E-Eve~!" Sakura whined. "P-please just get me o-off~! Y-you two k-keep teasing meeee~" She kept thrusting her hips lightly, but then Eve's hand began to stroke her rapidly, causing her to melt further as her log kept eagerly spurting it's pre...right onto Sugary's abdomen, meaning the load would go...And Sakura already looked very close, so things will get very messy, very soon.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:32 pm

Sugary shuddered as Eve licked her horn before kissing her. There was some hesitation at doing so at first, but soon the kiss would be returned in earnest, smiling at Eve's words. "I got your loving right here~" She'd take the opportunity to make a few stronger and faster thrusts from beneath while kissing and caressing back again, but then slowed down to a pleasant grind and just focused more on the kiss itself while holding the undead lover close.

After hearing Sakura's pleasured whiny though, she grinned to Eve and winked, before placing her mouth on Sakura's breast and suckling on it eagerly. One hand then trailed to her nethers and placed a finger in there, quickly throttling it once she pushed it in, while the other hand just kept groping the other breast. She felt the pre-cum, but didn't mind in the least.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:30 am

As Eve's skillful fingers danced along her pole, Sakura could only moan and excitedly thrust her hips, but when Sugary's fingers went between her legs, she melted further and moaned like a whore, but then Eve grinned softly and leaned down, trapping the thick log of the treemare's between both her own and Sugary's bodies, making her fingerwork a bit harder, but helping each thrust of Sakura's only grind and rub against their abdomens. It was no wonder that barely a minute later, Sakura erupted, her rigid pillar pumping out spurt after thick, sugary-sweet spurt, enough to coat both unicorns' chests and necks with her sticky fluids. "Nngh~ Ohhh~ Thank you...guys~..." She panted heavily, rod slowly softening up, going just as limp as it's owner.

"No problem, Sakura, you did ask nicely, you know. So it was only fair to comply, don't you think, Sugary?" Eve asked idly, slowly sitting back up, as if she didn't care for the glazing she had coating her chest. "And on the topic of love...I think Cadance will find us either crazy, repulsive, or the most unique tryst she's ever known of when she has to travel with us..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:08 am

Sugary was prepared for what was to come from Sakura the moment her moans became more unrestrained, and Eve sandwiched her marecock between their bodies. She'd be just as eager to continue though, up until Sakura finally let out her unique tree-sap. She'd let up on the treatment, as he gasped mildly over how much had spread upon them, but then let out a light chuckle. "Heh... That's one morning wood taken care of~" She then leaned in closer to Sakura, and kissed her cheek before turning all her attention on Eve.

With the topic of love underway, she really started to think some more and slow down a bit on the grinding against Eve's nethers as she ran a finger over herself and the lightly licked the sweet seed with a pleased smile, before leaning up and holding Eve close, pressing their breasts lightly together as she nuzzled her neck. "I think we're really spoiling Sakura here... Say, Eve? I got a favor to ask... Think we can spend a bit more time with each other in the shower? Just the two of us and then get cleaned? You both don't mind, do you?" She wanted some semblance of privacy with the undead mare, both for making love and for a chance to chat alone under calming waters.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Eve giggled lightly and very slowly pulled off of Sugary's length, smiling at the other unicorn. "Of course, but I, ah, think Sakura's a teensy bit unconscious..." Eve said, poking the treemare lightly, and only getting a soft murr and a twitching length in response from the limp-as-rope mare. "Eh...I give her half an hour before she's back to hiding a rigid pillar in her pants, what about you?" She asked playfully, reaching down and helping the other cum-coated mare out of the bed. "Lead the way, dear, and try not to trip." She said, adding the last bit with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:49 am

Sugary gasped as Eve finally let her see her own cock since the night before, looking at it to make sure nothing was wrong after being inside the undead for so long due to mild paranoia. Once realizing she was fine, she chuckled softly at Sakura, and then just leaned into her without saying a word and kissing her lips with a smooch and then nuzzled her, before urging Eve to follow her to the bathroom while stroking her cock as some of the juices dripped onto the floor. She also felt flattered about her own endowment by Eve. "I'll manage. There's no way I'm ever losing track of this~"

Sugary would take Eve's hand with the free one she had, and walk the short walk to the bathroom with her, and then keep walking into the tub with her as she closed the door with telekinesis. She'd then try to face Eve to look her eye to eye as she wrapped her arms behind the Dullahan and pressed their bodies close, cock sliding between the other mare's legs and under her nethers as well as her tail further behind while it twitched in anticipation. There were lust in those eyes, but the mouth would act first. "... Before I turn the water on... I wanna ask you something... Have you ever been in a lasting relationship since... you know... the change?" Perhaps not the most romantic or sensual topic, but something worth dealing with sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Eve smiled very softly at the affection Sugary showed to the treemare, rather thinking that was nice, and believing Sugary was definitely a kind pony, and one to stay in contact with should she have to go for any reason. "I do have to say, however, an average endowment is quite nice to see after having such a monster to play with last night." Eve joked, but then Sugary had pulled the undead mare into a hug, and she giggled softly, kissing Sugary's forehead softly. "No, dear. Very few have gotten the honor of having my trust, and even fewer have been in bed with me." She said simply, kissing the mare softly and swaying her hips side to side to rub the shaft against her thighs. "Now, then. Shall we clean up, and deal with a certain iron hard rod?" She asked with a soft smile and a gentle hand drifting along Sugary's back.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:20 am

Sugary began to murr under Eve's touch and movements, and soon she swayed her hips a bit faster as she hugged her a bit tighter with a growing grin. "Mm~... Yes, we shall... Just remember this: I'm kind of a drifter, I'm unsure how things with Sakura will go, and I know you've told some things to keep in mind about you..." She then nuzzled her neck tenderly, while the hands began to trail down to the flanks, fondling them at first, but then slowly and deliberately groping them apart as she began to grind her medial ring more intently under her clit and nethers while snorting lightly and eagerly. "... But if you treat us well, I'll welcome you and love you back~" The grinding would slowly get faster and faster while she turned on the water with her magic, it's coolness obviously doing nothing to slow down Eve's lover.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:22 am

Eve's response to the delightful actions of Sugary were merely a simple purr and sigh, leaning down to hug the other unicorn close and lightly grip the length, guiding it differently, so it could find it's way to the undead's marehood. "I haven't hurt either of you yet, and I don't think I will...So shall we take care of you, hm?" The dullahan asked, smiling warmly, while her free hand reached for the shampoo, and got ready to wash the other mare with gentle, firm hands.

"That's what you tell yourself...You'll hurt them eventually...just you wait...I'll never leave, and someday, you will falter, and all that you love will die by your own hands..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:38 pm

The voice inside Eve's soul might slowly find itself being forced away as Sugary followed her lead to guide her cock into the Dullahan's nethers, prodding and then sliding it in without a second thought, grinding for a moment as she lightly nibbled on Eve's shoulder, and then pulled away partially before getting into a steady rhythm as her hands kept a firm grip on the flanks. "Don't forget to hold on~"

Of course, Sugary was already quite aroused by then as they already woke up making love, so with the aid of some magic to keep further with her body in the tub, she'd urge Eve into letting her lift her by her thighs, spreading her legs and bucking her with more freedom of movement below as she'd sway and gyrate while thrusting deep and pressing her breasts against her...
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:49 pm

Eve let out a soft laugh at being lifted into the air, her legs wrapping around Sugary's waist and with a fair bit of muscle-control, she stayed sitting straight where she was, hands gently and lightly gripping the other mare, massaging her neck and shoulders kindly. "Mmm~ Well, dear, I'd say you know what you're doing~" She murmured softly, letting out a soft moan and squeezing Sugary playfully, nuzzling at his neck and giggling.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Eve's laughter really made Sugary's morning each time she did so. For what was a close call of a mission that could have ended badly for all of them, and the days they spent in recovery, she could now indulge herself in some fun in the shower with a lover. The free time was greatly appreciated.

Still thrusting and swaying at a steady pace, she'd keep groping Eve's thighs and flanks at her leisure, slowly, and rising up her back as well by holding her close and caressing her. In time she too would levitate some soap and mane wash to her, and apply it to her mane and back. She'd also briefly pull away and quickly dab soap all over her chest and breasts before pulling Eve close up again, grinding her cock deep as she rubbed her breasts against Eve's with the soap.

Sugary was panting right at Eve's ear when her wandering soapy hands even went just under her tail and didn't hesitate to rub over her plothole. There was little about the undead mare she wasn't going to be lustful towards.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 12:28 am

Evoltit murred softly and nuzzled Sugary's neck playfully, her own hands getting the shampoo and spurting a large amount on Sugary's head, but after setting the bottle to the side, she lathered it up though the other unicorn's mane, letting out a soft purr into the other mare's ear, and then washed her own mane with the lather she got from Sugary. "Mmm~ Dear, keep going like this and I think you'll get yourself off before I do~" She teased, as if implying Sugary couldn't outlast her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 1:16 am

Sugary hummed as Eve washed their manes, and chuckled as she teased her about her lasting longer or not. She'd slow down on her grinding a bit, and gently pulled on Eve's head for a light kiss on her lips, smiling back afterwards. "... And what of it? It's not like I'm in a hurry to let go of you yet, now am I? I would gladly keep rutting you afterwards." It was more her libido talking, but she was serious about their fun time not needing to end too soon for either one. "Or do you just like it nice and slow?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Eve smiled at Sugary softly, a light of warmth in her eyes. "No, I don't suppose you would let me go, now would you." She sighed and let out a small laugh. "Consider yourself lucky or honored or whatever. I haven't trusted anything other than alcohol in over two hundred years." She said, kissing Sugary lightly. "But yes. I would like this to be slow, Sugary." She said softly, nuzzling her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 3:35 am

It would be difficult, but Sugary would try her hardest to honor Evoltit's request for a gentle fuck out of respect. She wished she wasn't so horny, but gentleness she could manage as the grinding kept slow; One hand moved over Eve's breast to fondle, her lips moved to the scar on the taller mare's neck for gentle kisses, and the other hand lightly groped her flank and leg as if coveting for her attention while giving it. Her cock kept twitching...
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 6:49 pm

Eve sighed softly, leaning into the former stallion softly as her neck received attention. "Ah~...Be gentle, now, neck's one of my only sensitive spots." She murmured quietly, her hands slowly massaging Sugary's hips, but not before one hands groped that flank very softly, her touch surprisingly gentle considering the rough night before. "Quite odd, you know...I went from no sex in centuries to a wild fuckfest of a threesome...I don't regret a moment, but thinking about it, it's still quite odd."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 12:03 am

Sugary hummed with glee at the grope she got from Eve in turn, and kept humming along with the gentle kisses on the neck scar now that she knew of a weak spot before speaking again close to her neck still. "Mm~... I'm glad to hear there's no regrets. But you know, they say drinking just makes you hesitate less... I'll say it again; If you want our attention..." She breathed warm and cool air over the scars. "Our touch..." The hands fondled more playfully but still gently. "And our affection..." Again she'd grind and stroke Eve's nethers with her cock below her with a little more thrust. "Feel free to indulge yourself~" Her tongue stuck out, and began to take licks around Eve's scars tentatively.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:15 am

Eve let out a sigh of bliss as Sugary teased her, the undead slowly pushing Sugary down, pinning her to the bottom of the tub and straddling her lightly. "Ah~...Sugary, you're both teasing and spoiling this old girl." Eve said softly, leaning against Sugary enough to keep her neck in range of those lovely touches as Eve's rump slid back, brushing against Sugary's pole and grinding softly against it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:18 am

Sugary grinned and let out a light pleased snort as Eve got her to lay on her back and go on with their intimacy. Her cock, as well as her nethers, twitched again from the Dullahan's pleasurable rump. She then reached up with one hand to the other's face, caressing it with affection and lust. "Eve... You're a strong, hardworking mare..." She caressed around the scars on her torso. "You've been through a lot... I'd say you've earned some spoiling~" Slowly, very slowly, she moved up closer to Eve's lips. It still made her nervous, being intimate with a Dullahan; An undead. But Eve herself was probably worth approaching, and that's the feeling Sugary wanted to convey when she pressed her lips against Eve's tentatively.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 2:45 am

"You have no idea how much I've been through..." Eve murmured softly, gently and slowly grinding along Sugary's pole, before she slowly shifting, and sat down upon the length, taking in inch after inch slowly, and then very slowly riding the mare, kissing her softly. "Three hundred years, and you and Sakura make the second and third to ever manage to get me in bed with them..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Sugary moaned softly as Evoltit sat upon her needy stallionhood, once again becoming engulfed by the ancient lover. Being readily awake as opposed to sleepy the night before made feeling it all the more gratifying for her. She chuckled at Eve's comment on them being among a select few lovers, but instead of answering with speech, she began to kiss her more deeply, hips and tail swaying gently to pace themselves with the mare on top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next