OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

New Neighbors [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

New Neighbors [Private] Empty
PostSubject: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Sakura wandered along a path in the deeper part of the Everfree. She was wearing a tight olive tank top, loose camoflauge cargo pants, and black combat boots. Her body was thin and lithe, but odd by pony standards. She had soft bark in place of skin, and her mane and tail were replaced by a multitude of thin branches that were covered in cherry blossoms, enough blossoms to make them seem realistic. At a distance she looked like an average Earth Pony.

Her gentle, dark pink eyes watched everything around her as she walked. She had a walking stick, a carved staff of white wood, with etchings of vine designs along it. She was heading to a clearing about ten minutes away, and was pretty bored. The clearing, she knew, had a massive pond near the middle and was nothing but grass besides that.

[I feel I should just say she is not just a mare, she has extra equipment...]
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:15 am

Something going to spoil the mare's little walk, but might provide a cure for her boredom. High up in the sky there was a boom as something hit the atmosphere and instantly caused a sonic boom. Whatever this thing was it was travelling so fast that it soon came into view as a burning ball of smoke. Screaming through the air it soon became clear though that this was no meteor. No space rock was made of metal and dome shaped.
This fact was clear long enough to make it out before it zoomed over the mare's head and crashed with such an almighty smash that the ground shook, and all around animals freaked the fuck out, fleeing as fast as they could.
About twenty minutes of walking away a huge crater had taken the place of a part of the forest, and slap bang in the centre was the thing, a teardrop shaped hunk of metal with the large domed bit sticking into the ground, the fins and rockets pointing straight up. The sound of small fires and creaking metal filled the artificial clearing as the metal cooled and the once proud trees turned to ash.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:34 am

Sakura had been both alarmed and intrigued when she first saw the object, an she quickly bolted after where it had gone, but slowed when she neared the crater. She was scared, of course, confused as to what it was, and she was curious for the same reason of her confusion. She moved closer, lighting the end of her staff with a glowing ball of wispy energy, it's color both green and light pink. She was ready to figt or run, whichever came first. She sent a pulse of energy through the ground to scan the object to see what it was crafted out of.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:51 am

Metal. Solid, tough metal, the likes of which the mare had probably never seen before. But then, the metal cracked in a very strange way. A circle appeared in the side, splitting into eight parts that spun away into the thing to reveal inside it. A seat, a set of computer screens and odd light blue lights. UV lights. But what fell out of the seat and onto the ground was the most interesting thing. It was wearing a dark grey metal suit that covered it completely from head to foot, with odd, dark blue lines going down the arms and legs, coming from two dark blue cylinders that domed out of its back slightly.
It was humanoid, and seemed recognisably female in appearance, but there were very clear differences. It;s feet were like bird's feet, except with a fifth toe at the back, and with nastily sharp looking claws thanks to the suit. As it pushed itself to its feet it became clear its hands were also different, with each hand having long fingers, the middle two the longest, the two outer ones slightly shorter and a thumb on either side of the symmetrical hands.
Finally raising its masked head the alien creature looked at the mare with three glowing blue discs, two where the eyes should be, and a third above and between the.
Cautiously the alien raised a hand and... Waved at the plant mare slowly.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:01 am

Sakura had watched all of this with a fearful expression, not knowing much in the ways of technology. She tentatively waved back at the odd creature and slowly took a step back. "Hi..." She said lightly, smiling weakly as she held her staff with two hands now, the glowing wisps of energy around one end of the staff appearing on the other side as well. Her stance was defensive, not agressive, and she slowly got ready to cast a spell that would lash large roots at the creature.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:12 am

Seeing the build up of magical energy the creature took a step back and raised its hands "I come in peace." It said with a a female voice that had a slight robotic filter to it, obviously because of the suit. "I am sorry for intruding on your planet. I crashed. Pirates attacked. I fled." She desperately tried to explain before she was on the receiving end of whatever the mare in front of her was doing. "You. You are like me." The creature suddenly said, slightly confused, tilting its head as three thin beams of light sprang out from its eyes and ran up and down the mare as lines, giving her a pleasant tingling sensation as whatever was going on happened, which was nothing more than a harmless scanning.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:31 am

Sakura had been quiet at first, but yelped from the scanning, and her spell simply cause thick roots to grow around the creature and mummify her feet and lower legs. "Wh-what are you doing!?" She jumped back, readying her staff. She was terrified now, that was obvious, and she was about to bolt.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:38 am

"I-I-I was just scanning you." The alien stuttered, not so much scared by the roots wrapped around her suit, but more unnerved by their sudden appearance. "I was scanning you because you are like me." To show her what the creature mean its helmet split into five parts and folded back to reveal her face. The creature was indeed female, and quite cute in a way. Her skin was a dark green and looked smooth, and what could be seen of her centimetre and a half think, vine like hair was an even darker green. Her normal looking mouth had an uneasy smile, and the aliens three slitted, yellow eyes stared at the mare before you with uncertainty in them. Clearly though, she was a plant life form.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:47 am

Sakura frowned, and the roots retracted. "Okay then, you are a plant as well...My Name is Sakura, What's yours?" She asks gently, taking a brave step forward. She noticed the female's features were quite cute, and hoped she was also kind, for that was Sakura liked in mares, and Sakura felt more comfortable around mares anyway. She was bisexual, but her preferance for stallions made her extra part stay hidden for the most part around femles in general.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:55 am

The alien woman smiled as the roots retracted and Sakura told her her name, a nice smile at that. "My name is Shalvitte. It is a pleasure to meet you." She bowed slightly to the mare. Without the helmet over her face her voice was very soft and sweet, but her words sounded like they'd been thought through a few times before being spoken, careful and precise. Taking a step forward as well the woman held her armoured hand out in a friendly way to shake.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:04 am

Sakura stepped forward and shook Shalvitte's hand firmly, then stepped back once, looking over her body. "You're rather cute..." She muttered. "My kind is known simply as the Treefolk, what is your race?" Her question was curious, her fear had evaporated quickly. "And I cannot help but notice how you are thinking about what you say before you say it, please, I prefer you speak your mind."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:12 am

"I am A Teterian. We are a plant race from a solar system many hundred light years from here." Shalvitte explained, a slight dark green blush on her face at hearing the cute remark, but it was barely noticeable on her dark skin. "And I need to think about my words. I am speaking my mind. But first I must translate what is in here." She tapped her head lightly "Into this tongue. I have learnt it well. But it is still a little tricky."
The alien woman was glad she was no longer under attack, and seemed to be getting on well with a local, evident by the uneasy look in her eyes fading and turning into a confident look, and her smile getting more friendly
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:20 am

"Ah, yes, I remember when I first learned Equestrian, very dificult." She smiled warmly. She relaxed into a calm stance, and looked at Shal's ship. "Is that your...vessel?" She asks, genuinly curious. "My people are a simple folk, we have no technology..." She was very interested in Shal now, seeing as they were similar, even in a minute way, and the technology she possessed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:29 am

Shalvitte looked back at the metal thing sadly. "No. This is an escape pod. My ship was a beautiful thing. And my home. Now it is just space dust..." She sniffed quietly, clearly more than a little upset by this, her three cat like eyes turning sad. "Our technology is advanced, yes. We need it to be. Our planet could no longer support us, so we had to take to the skies. But that." She pointed to Sakura's staff. "That is just wood. How can it control roots? Why does it produce Unittan... Energy." She corrected her little mistake with a slight shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:11 am

"Unittan?" She had been quiet until this point and now was confused. She collected the wisps of energy in her palm and forced it to expand into a basketball size. "You mean my magic? I generate this, and I control it, those roots were also controlled by me, this staff is simply an amplifier." She smiles, and the wisps disperse into the air to make it smell like cherries.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:20 am

Shalvitte shiffed the pleasant smelling wisps deeply before responding. "I understand. But I see Unittan, Magic, everywhere. It is in everything, it connects everything, and I can see it. My race has always been able to see Unittan, but we can not use it." She explained while gesturing to the world around them. "Even in total darkness I can see, for Unittan is my light then."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:31 am

Sakura nods "Sensing auras is simple work for me, but I prefer to simply light my own way." She thinks r a moment. "Grab anytging you need from the...escape...pod...and let's go, there is a rather nice clearing a little ways away. We can talk there, it would be easier for me to..." She shakes her head. "Too much dead plants around here, The Pod killed too many for me to use my Nature Magic easily." She turns lightly and waits.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:42 am

Shalvitte nodded in understanding before the mare had turned, her helmet folding back over her face as she walked back to the escape pod. Tapping a few buttons inside the computer screens shut down, and as soon as the woman was out of the way the entrance to it closed, having taken out an odd rope made out of metal. Wrapping the rope around the pod, which seemed to magnetically stick to it she knelt down with her back to it and braced. The alien gripped the rope tightly and heaved, slowly lifting the ship off the ground. Under this huge weight, easily over a thousand pounds, the alien didn't even seem phased, walking over to Sakura like she was carrying a backpack.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:28 am

Sakura stood there, staring. "Uh, how-wha-the...HUH!? The buck!?" She was absolutly confused and afraid now. "A-are all of your kind this strong?" She asks quietly, terrified. "My kind aren't always strong but...Wow." She started walking slowly, hoping Shal wasn't struggling.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:18 pm

She wasn't, the alien was plodding along fine, leaving deep footprints in the ground. "My kind are strong. But the males of my race are even stronger. And my suit increases my strength." She explained in an even, if slightly robotic voice, trying her best to but Sakura's mind at ease. She didn't want her new guide to worry or get scared and leave her, otherwise she'd be stranded.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:56 pm

"Okay..." She kept walking, at a quicker pace now. "We'll be there in a few minutes, so don't strain yourself.." She went quiet as she began thinking of her own strength. She was thin and Lithe, with wiry strength, and a grip that made steel seem weak. Her body was quite sexy, however her face was simply very cute, and her chest sported perky D-cups. Sakurakept glancing at Shal, worried.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:28 pm

Not much could be gathered about the alien mare, as, well, she was armour plated at this point in time. The suit mare her look bulky, and her chest relatively flat, but by the way she effortlessly kept up with her it meant one of two things. Either she had amazing stamina, or the suit was amazing. In actual fact it was a mix of both. "I am fine." Shalvitte said softly, catching the other mare glancing at her out of the corner of her vision.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Sakura and Shal got there quickly, and quickly went to the pond, kneeling and sticking her hand inside the cool water. The clearing had long grass that was a deep shade of green, and a few berry bushes, but he main part was that massive pond of clear, cold water. Sakura was absorbing the water and getting a drink. She sighed happily. "This water always tastes so sweet..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:50 pm

Carefully setting the pod down with a quiet thump Shalvitte looked at the water and sighed, her helmet folding back to reveal her face "I wish I could drink, But I can not. I can not take off my Environment Suit yet." She explained, referring to the suit she wore, sitting down besides the mare and watching the water with a peaceful look on her face, eyes looking far away, relaxed by the sight of the lovely water.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:13 pm

Sakura soon stands, and slowly falls into the pond, letting herself float. "This is where I come to relax." She yawns, and lays floating atop the water, spread eagle. "How come you can't leave your suit? And why can't you drink?" She asks curiously. She was intrigued by this woman, and was started to get used to her oddities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Neighbors [Private]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next