OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

New Neighbors [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:30 am

Sakura had a very naughty thought before she took the rock back and set it aside before pulling Shalvitte above herself. Sakura gently poked her nose against Shal's inner thighs, asking for entry as the Treefolk stroked herself to full mast. Sakura slowly ran her tongue closer and closer to the Tetarian's flower teasingly. Sakura was happy to act naughty with Shalvitte if it meant pleasing her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:37 am

Her eyes widened as Shalvitte looked down as she was moved through the water. Seeing Sakura's position the woman slowly spread her legs and rested a hand on the back of the mare's head, massaging her scalp lightly, her other hand wafting through the water to keep her in place. The petals to the Teterian's nether flower were smooth and firm, but despite the muscle they were wonderfully soft to the touch.

Last edited by Johnny Maker on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:03 am

Sakura licked Shal's entrnace softly before she slid her tongue inside, probing the woman's depts gently. Sakura enjoyed the taste and coninued to swirl her tongue around inside Shalvitte. Her hands gripped the Tetarian's thigh as the Treefolk began to bury her muzzle insde Shal.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:11 am

And who didn't like the taste of chocolate, for despite being under water the Teterian tasted heavily of what very, very closely resembled the taste of chocolate, if a bit sweeter. Trying her best not to moan and waste precious oxygen the woman lightly pressed Sakura's head firmly between her thighs, her legs wrapping around the mare's shoulders as the buds at the end of her hair started to open to reveal the beautiful golden flowers within.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:28 am

Sakura pressed deeper and kept lapping at her taste vigorously. Sakura had always loved chocolate, but now she REALLY loved it. Her hands now gripped the alien's cheeks firmly. She thought about her raging erection and wondered if, due to most beings having a bigger anal capacity, it would fit in he back door.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:38 am

As the mare lapped hungrily at her tight, clenching folds Shalvitte's flowers opened up fully, their scent properties useless under the water for obvious reasons. But their golden petals reflected the light through the water, making them and the area around them shimmer with golden light as the Teterian tossed her head back and fourth from the pleasure, her hair and the flowers on them waving about madly through the water. Her legs hung tightly, but not uncomfortably, around Sakura's shoulders while her hand pressed lightly harder at the back of her head and lightly massaging her scalp with her strong fingers.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:48 am

Sakura pushed deeper, basking in the glow and glimmer of the golden petals. Her eyes closed as she worked, knowing she would need a breath soon, but was going to be able to wait as she stroked herself with one hand and prodded at the Tetarian's back door with the fingers on the other.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:58 am

Shalvitte was still good for oxygen, but went ridged at the feeling of Sakura's fingers playing back there. The root had been acceptable, but this was where she drew the line. As carefully and as controlled as she could in her current state she gently grabbed the mare's wrist and pulled it away, placing it on her thigh.
A few seconds later the mare's attentions were too much, and the alien came, her feminine juices tainting the water as she accidentally moaned, bubbles trailing up out of the corner of her mouth and nose.

Last edited by Johnny Maker on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:52 am

Sakura just went with it and went up to Shal and kissed her, propelling them both to the surface. As they got to oxygen, Sakura kissed her again. "So, I see you don't like anal...I was wondering if I would even fit there, I guess my fingers went to check it out."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:57 am

"You keep that where it belongs." Shalvitte said sternly, treading water strongly "And it goes where it belongs." She stared at the mare with a frown for a few moments until her face broke out into a seductive grin "Except here." She purred and dived under the water. Moments later Sakura would feel her lips wrapping around her tip to make a tight seal so she could suck lightly on the shaft, tongue flicking it teasingly.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:49 pm

Sakura and nodded lightly until Shal submerged. "Except whe-." Then she gasped and moaned softly from what Shal was doing, her hands going to play with the Tetarian's hair as the cherry blossom mare's shaft throbbed heavily, reacting eagerly to Shalvitte's administrations. Sakura's legs faltered and she sunk lower under the water.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:10 pm

The Teterian followed the mare down, one hand lightly gripping her hip while the other worked her large orbs gently, lightly squeezing them in her unnervingly strong hands, taking more of the mare's shaft into her mouth, bobbing slowly on those first few inches while her tongue worked the underside of the length. Her hair moved through the water slowly, a mass of entangled green vines and golden flowers.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Sakura bites her lip to prevent a moan from escaping as she rubs her hands along Salvitte's hair. She slowly began to relax her entire body. Her mane and tail splayed out around her, but stayed close to her body. She had a blissful look on her face as a few of the petals came loose and floated around them both.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:12 pm

Feeling the mare relax Shalvitte smiled around her mouthful before taking more into her mouth until the tip prodded at the back of her throat with each slow, careful bob of her head as she continued to suckle on the shaft and drink down any leaking pre, her pointed teeth brushing very, very lightly along the top and bottom of the length. As a member of a plant race she could use the protein from Sakura's extensive amount of fluid.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:27 am

Sakura moaned lightly, bubbles coming out of her mouth. She got a scared look as she gently pushes upwards to get more air. Her hands stayed on Shalvitte's hair and she panted heavily and moaned loudly. She tensed, getting closer from Shal's administrations.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:43 pm

The Teterian's legs kicked strongly as she gripped Sakura's hips firmly to help keep her head above the water. To get this over with Shalvitte sucked harder, bobbing faster on the shaft and taking it deeper down her throat as she would need to breath soon. She didn't need to worry about getting tired. As long as they had access to sunlight a Teterain could keep going, their stamina unmeasurable in the life giving rays of a far away star.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Sakura soon squeaked and moaned loudly, cumming hard, her large testicles pumping out a pint for Shal. Sakura panted heavily and simply let herself float there, smiling happily. "Thank you, Shalvitte, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." She said softly, and slowly pulls Shal and herself towards shore.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:18 pm

While Sakura recovered Shalvitte gulped down the voluminous seed hungrily, enjoying the taste and nutrients boost, unsurprisingly feeling quite full and content afterwards. With her goal reached the Teterian resurfaced with a smile on her face and helped the Tree Mare paddle to shore "Oh yes. I enjoyed it a lot. You taste so wonderful." She giggled, gently wrapping an arm around Sakura's shoulder to give her a hug as they swam.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Sakura smiled as they went up onto shore and looked to her gratefully. "Really, thanks. It's nice to know someone accepts my extra part, even if it won't fit all the way." She says, adding a joke at the end. "We should get on with what you wanted to show me." She smiled, dressed, then sat down and waited, the bubble of mana floating near her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:03 pm

With a nod Shalvitte went over to the escape pod, not bothering to get dressed, and opened it up by pressing her hand against the hull, the circular door swivelling open like a camera lens. The computer activated as she climbed inside, bathed in the nice glow of the UV lights. Her fingers flew across the keyboard that folded out of the wall, alien symbols scrolling up the screen as she did whatever it was she was doing. A few moments of typing later a small egg like metal thing hovered out of the escape pod and landed on the ground in front of it. With a click it opened up, splitting apart into several sections that lit up. In the air above the glowing flower like devise a figure materialised, standing on the ground and completely constructed out of bent light. 

It was a Teterian, clearly, with its clawed feet, strange hands, green t=skin and three eyes, but this was a male one, and it looked totally different to Shalvitte. 
For a start, Shalvitte was small and slim, whereas this thing was huge, easily over eight foot tall, and built like a brick wall. The guy, who looked very generic in appearance, nothing unique about him, looked like he could put a body-builder to shame with the amount of muscle he packed. His hair was also slightly different, only just going past his jawline and without the buds on the end of it, though the vines were thicker than those on Shalvitte. 
Wearing just a loincloth the hologram looked like a beast, and Shalvitte leaned out of the Escape pod to see Sakura's reaction before explaining.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Sakura has waited silently for wat she was doing, and she blushed hard at seeing the male tetarian. Her eyes drifted over him slowly, admiring the muscles and his sheer size. She looke to Shal. "Remind me to never try to buck one of these guys? I think I'll need to be reminded...repeatedly." She stared, eyes flicking over a certain part of his anatomy only once, but then she smiled. "Two plant species, one small but powerful, the other massive and strong..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:17 pm

"We are the same race, we are just very different. That is the average Teterian male. I am the average female. They are built to fight and protect. We females are built to nurture and care." Shalvitte explained evenly, watching Sakkura closely as she examined the hologram. "I can uncensor it if you want." She said evenly, hand hovering over the keyboard, knowing it was quite likely, given the Tree Folk's comment.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:47 pm

Sakura listens quietly and grins. "I could take 'im." She grins, then pats her skinny, weak-looking arms. "Uncensor it if you like, I am quite curious about anatomy." She says, the only emotion on her fc was now curiosity. She smiles lightly at Shal She thought about how odd Tetarians were compared to ponies, and figured tje male's sexual organ would be similarly odd. "Also, we Treefolk are quite powerful when we root ourselves down." She said, not explaining.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:12 am

"I would not advise fighting one. I am strong compared to most races on this planet. A male Teterian would be able to crush you. But you do have the power of Unittan so maybe it would not be so one sided." The plant woman shrugged and went back to typing. "Rooting down... You must mean you have roots to draw power from the ground? Our claws work on a similar way. We can crack stone with them." Shalvitte turned her hips to let her legs out of the pod to shake them, the powerful looking limbs that ended with those vicious clawed feet, yet still oddly elegant in their own way. 
Pressing one last button the hologram's loincloth disappeared to show the Teterian's male pride. Like the hulking great monster himself it looked like it had the potential to be large, but overly so like Sakura, but like her it had a little teasing addition. Tiny bumps that went up the shaft in rings, seemingly to add more texture. This was accompanied by a large set of orbs that hung down heavily. 
"What do you think?" Sakura asked with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:56 am

Sakura simply flashed a wicked grin. "Mine's bigger." She giggled then moved over. She examined him from every angle. "Not bad, but I feel he'd rip a mare in half instead of pleasure her. Though he does look capable of protecting as you claimed males could…" She sat down sofly and stared at Shal instead of the male hologram. "I think I'd stay near the females, they're less likely to try and seduce me as long as they don't know about my shaft." She said, joking lightly, but at the same time wondering what most males and females were like, or if they were all as diverse as she thought they'd be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors [Private]   New Neighbors [Private] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Neighbors [Private]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next