OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:23 am

He didn't really do much washing per-sé, letting the water do most of the work as he moved her. He did make sure to tend to her mane and tail briefly to wash it a bit more thoroughly to make sure they would be clean enough once they were done. Of course, he too noticed more and more of the scars, though he did not shudder but sympathized instead. "Yeah... I dunno what kind of life she's had, but she's definitely taken a beating... Poor mare... Anywho, I think we're done here... Sakura, please help me dry her off and get her to bed... We can worry about her clothes later." He turned off the shower, and once again moved Eve's body carefully to have her be dried and then moved again once it were possible.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:40 am

Sakura helped Eve up with him, and when they finally got her into bed, she tucked the mare in. "She looks cute when she is sleeping." Sakura said to Sugary, pointing out the peaceful look and the lightly snoring form of Evoltit. Sakura then lightly pulled at the stallion, dragging him over to his own room, then stripped down to her underwear, and held out her arms as she waited for some snuggling.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:55 am

Sugary did have to agree that it was a relief to see Eve getting proper rest now. Still, once he followed Sakura to see where she was dragging him, he was left both perplexed and slightly aroused. "Heh... Sakura, you really wanna do this right now? We're both wet too, you know..." Even as he spoke, however, he got close to her and hugged her close, still only wearing his pants since the sparring he had with Eve as he stared at her while nosing her. "... And I still need to clean up..." He knew he had things to do. He also knew his marefriend was beckoning him. It certainly left him at a conundrum, wondering what she would say now.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:58 am

"I'm not horny just yet." Sakura purred into his ear. "I just want some snuggles." She cuddled into his chest with a wide grin, and closed her eyes quietly. She relaxed into him, a hand tracing circles into his chest, while her breasts were squished into his side, and her crotch was pressed into his thigh. She did not seem to notice either of these facts, however, and merely nuzzled his neck lightly, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:32 am

He gladly clung to her gently, nuzzling her and shuddering at her speech into his ear as it flicked. He felt her 'assets' to be sure, but mostly he was just glad she wanted to do this, especially after the spar and mess made. It helped to take the edge off little by little. "Still... Don't you think it might be better if we washed ourselves properly too...?" He chuckled as he urged her to follow him into the shower again while caressing her sides, thinking that the bathroom was getting a lot more use lately for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:21 am

Sakura shook her head. "Nah, I had one shower already, I'll be fine til tomorrow." She stretched, yawning and rolling onto her side to watch as he left. "I'll be waiting~" She murmured as she snuggled under the blanket, cuddling with one of the pillows cutely. She would have gone with him, but was kinda tired, and would most likely pass out before he got back, her current yawn evidence of such.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:06 am

Sugary gave her one more kiss before taking yet another change of clothes with him and made for the shower. He didn't spend too much time in there so to speak, but nonetheless freshened up a bit as he took his time. Once that was done, he dried himself and got back out, put on new underwear and black boxers this time along with a white shirt, and then made his way over to Eve's room to make sure she was still resting well. He also wanted to check her up close for any differences between the anti-magic field she made, and her own state of recovery if possible.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:27 am

Eve was still passed out, looking already better, and her magical signature, formerly quite weak and almost gone, was now coming back to life, even though Sugary's magic was still locked down in a vice grip by the Seal. She shifted lightly, still snoring softly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:27 am

Sugary was glad to see Eve resting peacefully under the covers, though was reasonably annoyed that the seal was still active for now. Sighing quietly to himself, he went over to the deck again to look at what needed and what didn't need cleaning.

First of all, he'd have to move the clothes over to the bathroom to wash away the suds, or he'd end up having to clean them up all over again. He took off the shirt he was wearing as he went about going back and forth taking the clothes over to the shower until he was done. Afterwards, he went and got some cleaning supplies and went about washing the wet floor and sweeping the deck off of any lingering suds. He also made sure to try and find a good spot to place Eve's own removed gear and case within the storage room, but would not do much else to it as he was unsure how she treated her armor.

Once he was done with the chores, he went back to the bathroom as he slowly waited on the magic seal effect to wear off so he could then dry the clothes as he had intended in the first place before he got to finish the process last time...
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:26 am

Eve had mumbled softly as Sugary had left, now dreaming about her old life, before she became what she was today. And she was dreaming of the qualifications of becoming such an undead creature. One had to have a very strong spirit, and have a steel-like willpower, but also be killed by a beheading. Eve's dream slowly turned to her last day of being alive...

Sugary's magic would return to him, but gradually, as if slowly opening the valve to access it. The Seal slowly loosening it's grip, fading, it's energy flowing away, not dispersing, but going back to Eve.

Sakura had actually passed out as she had said, and was now cutely snoring away, the blanket only covering her lower half from her shifting around.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:11 am

It took time, and a fair amount of effort, but he eventually managed to squeeze the soapy water out of the laundry as he had intended in the shower, a task slowly made easier over time once he felt his magic under less pressure all around. He also eventually began to dry them by making the wet clothes spread out steam little by little along with a wind spell resulting in making the bathroom fairly warm as he dried up the clothes.

Once he was finally done with that, he gave a deep sigh and slowly began to separate some of the laundry between his own, and what he was almost certain were the different pieces of clothing that belonged to Eve and Sakura, though there were times he was somewhat guessing.

He then made his way over to his room to check on Sakura, only to find her asleep and half exposed. He smiled as he moved closer to her and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. He considered placing the sheet over her, but she seemed comfortable, so he let her be.

He then went over to Eve's room more cautiously to make sure she was resting well at least...
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:37 am

Eve's entire body was trembling, and, quite adorably, she was hugging her own head to her chest, expression full of regret and sadness. Whatever dream she was having was either close to her heart, or something she feared greatly. Possibly both. The mare soon snapped into a sitting position, eyes wide, looking frantic, a primal sort of fear in her eyes. She slowly calmed her heavy breathing, and noticed Sugary. "Oh...H-hey..." She hadn't noticed her own nudity yet, or how the blanket was no longer covering her chest. She took a few deep breaths. "Did I...miss anything after I passed out? What time is it?" Her voice quivered, it's old steel gone.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:07 am

He saw what had happened to Eve, and was left with questions and a fair amount of worry as he saw her tremble in her sleep. When she darted awake, he flinched, especially so when she seemed to be staring fearfully at him for a moment. He was unsure how to answer her question as it were, not because her top half was exposed, but because she still seemed and sounded troubled. "... Well, I managed to finally get most everything cleaned and dried... Sakura went to bed... It's almost 8PM... Now, Eve... Are you okay? You were shaking in your sleep... You still are." He spoke softly, voice full of concern for the elder mare.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:19 am

She shook her head, and regained control of herself. "Nothing, I just...had a bad dream. And my old memories are coming back. Of times before I was what I am now...When I was still alive." She looked down, and covered herself as she realized she was naked, though she did not seem to care that much. "I hate my memories...though they are what keeps me from becoming feral, I guess..." She sighs, then lays back. "I will be fine, Sugary, leave me be, I will see you tomorrow." She curled up, holding her head to her chest once more, and closed her eyes, trying to get back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:58 am

Sugary opened his mouth as if to say something, but paused for a moment before he shrugged and spoke something else instead. "Eve, if you end up needing anything, I'll be making dinner soon and finish up cleaning... Please don't hesitate to ask. You're my guest..." He began to walk out of the room before he then spoke of something somewhat differently to try and lighten the mood. "... And aside from forcing me to work extra, I lost to you earlier... All the more reason for you to ask something of me whenever... By the way, your armor and case is in the storage room right in the open, and the rest of you clean clothes is in a corner in bathroom..." And with that, he made his way to the kitchen to start boiling water to cook pasta...
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Eve had remained quiet, but was obviously not going to be falling asleep for a while, twitching in agitation just a bit. She really hated her memories, and wished they would just vanish for at least a day so she could sleep easier.

Sakura was still napping softly, face buried into her pillow as she snored softly, shifting every little while to find a better and more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Meanwhile, Sugary was preparing to make vegetable soup from carrots, potatoes, cauliflower, and noddles with a light but spicy broth. While it wasn't exactly a great meal overall given his cooking skills, it was hearty and savory enough to make up for the workout and chores he had done not too long ago.

While the food was being prepared, he would occasionally glance at the door to Eve's room, hoping she'd come over for a light meal herself at least to ease her mind a bit if nothing else. Plus, he wanted to make sure she'd be well enough to work tomorrow as well. So he waited while the smell slowly spread from the kitchen and outwards.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Sakura was the first to appear, sitting down with a smile. "Food." She mumbled, looking hungry, sitting up straight. She had awoken the instant the smell hit her, and was dressed only in her underwear. "Hi Sugary." She mumbled tiredly.

Eve entered quietly after the Treemare. She had reattached her head and gotten on her underwear and pants. She sat by Sakura and fidgeted a little, mumbling a hello.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:24 am

He went and moved closer to Sakura with a smile, nuzzling her cheek and kissing her briefly. "Yeah, making soup... And hello yourself."

Before he went back to tending to the pot, he noticed Eve right away when she followed soon after. He barely heard her greeting, and began to feel somewhat concerned over her again although he was glad she decided to join them. "She seemed so lively when we met... Now she just looks off..."

While monitoring the soup and ingredients, he stared at Eve directly as he addressed her. "Eve, how do you feel? You think you'll be ready for work tomorrow? Please tell me if anything is wrong."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:12 am

"Give me an hour and the shock of remembering those things will fade." She said, then nodded to Sakura, who was smiling. "Besides, I must think of something for you to do since I won the sparring match." She smirked, raising an eyebrow.

Sakura giggled. "I could think of some things for you~" She offered jokingly. "But seriously, you gotta take full advantage of your win."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:10 am

Sugary gave a blank stare to Eve before giving her and Sakura a somewhat exasperated sigh along with a light smile. "If you say so... And for whatever you might decide to have me do, please consider that I just did twice as much the usual work just trying to do laundry... Not to mention work starts tomorrow, so keep that in mind and please don't start asking me to do anything too strenuous. I like exercise as much as the next guy, but I like rest too... And Sakura, go easy on me too." He ended what he needed to say with a cocked brow at Sakura in particular, having the feeling she was more likely to suggest something mischievous as he got back to finishing up with the soup while getting some bowls. "So, who wants to eat, and how much?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:22 am

Both mares raised a hand, and smiled before chorusing. "A lot." Both mares laughed a bit, grinning. Sakura was feeling happy at cheering Eve up, while Eve herself was just happy to change the subject.

Eve stretched a little, crossing her arms together in front of her chest, inadvertantly squeezing her breasts together before lowering her arms.

Sakura stared at the Dullahan's chest, almost drooling, it seemed, as she crossed her legs to prevent the appearance of her little friend. "Eve, for a dead mare, you have a great pair of knockers." She said, smiling.

Eve blushed. "And for a tree, you are quite the little minx."

Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:59 am

Having gotten his lively reply, he began to start pouring soup on the bowls with a broad smile. He nearly dropped one of the bowls when he heard the casual comments Sakura and Eve were having with each other. He coughed lightly, and began to give a bowl for each. "... And for a couple hungry mares, I'm surprised you're not more focused on the food instead." He then added as an afterthought to himself "... Unless they're hungry for each other... No! No, bad brain! Bad!"

With an odd smirk to go along with his mental scolding, he sat opposite of Sakura and Eve on the rounded table with his own bowl, and began to blow on it to cool it down somewhat before he started to eat slowly and peacefully.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:39 pm

Eve ignored his comment, just raising an eyebrow at Sakura as the treemare wrenched her gaze away from the Dullahan's breasts. Eve began eating quietly, smirking as a thump hit the bottom of the table nearer Sakura.

Sakura blushed deeply but began eating to hide her embarrassment, that thump being a certain piece of equipment freeing itself from her crossed legs, which had been forced apart.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Sugary just kept eating his meal with little else on his mind other than making sure Eve would be well later on, eating, and the fact that Sakura was good company. He did hear and feel the thump lightly, but thought it was one of them that had hit the table with their leg briefly. Little did he know he was somewhat right since it was Sakura's third leg that did it. "So, is the soup okay? Not too spicy or anything, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next