OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}

Go down 
+10
Xereth
Mr. Market
BronzeFog
Brony_Khaos
DualThrone
WiserOdin032402
deanbrony
Pseudologia Fantastica
Ician
Star Sentinel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:12 pm

The stallion smiled as the mare spoke and he probably could do the same if he wanted to though the mention of the guardian did cause him to raise a brow. "Well we could dance. Show off to the others and what not. But, before you give your opinion can you tell me about your "guardian"?" He asked, obviously not familiar with the term. His hand moving down to touch the mare's shoulder and gently caress it rather than teasing her as well.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:12 pm

The pegasus gave the stallion a slight shrug. "Just an old friend of mine. I mentioned him before, the giant frost dragon I travel with. He tends to protect me from all harm, therefore the term 'Guardian'." she said and stiffened a giggle. "But before we go dancing, are you sure you don't want to spend some more time in the bed~?" she teasingly asked and gave his shaft a playful squeeze to make her point. "Your friend down there is all up for this idea~"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:24 pm

Blade laugh at the joke that was never told and seemed nervous at what the guardian actually was, goosebumps forming on him. The smile that he had slowly faded away before sitting up, pulling off Arianwyn's hand if she didn't already let go. "I-I think that it can wait." He rubbed the back of his neck, already knowing he had messed up. "I'm going to take a shower." Blade got up from the bed and used his magic to pick up his discarded clothes, hopefully being able to get inside of the bathroom without being questioned. Within a few seconds he would be inside of the shower and made sure it was as cold as it could be before stepping inside. This got his mind to focus on something that wasn't his erection or the bad experience. So, after about two minutes of taking a cold shower, he turned on the heat once again. He rubbed his face while the steam started to form around him. "Come on Blade, get ahold of yourself." He took a few more minutes as he focused on the dance that he had promised the mare.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Arianwyn slightly frowned at Blade's reaction, wondering what's wrong. "What's wrong, sweetie?" She worryingly asked as he stood up. "Did I say something wrong?" before she stood up herself and watched him go into bathroom for a bath, remembering that she could use a shower herself. She first let him shower for first few minutes before deciding to walk in. "Mind if I come in?" she sheepishly asked, and if he would allow it, she would walk in, silently say "I might need to clean up the mess that we made~" and use his arm to spread her slit, letting the seed out and later use his fingers to slide them in and out of her to get her clean, IF he would allow it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 1:28 am

The stallion glanced over to the mare and nodded to allow her to come in. He was a little surprised by his arm being grabbed while he was supposed to help clean her, tensing as he felt his arm rub against something. "Miss, I think a bath would be than this." He said while she had his him finger. True, there was a twitch between his legs, but he didn't seem to be in the mood. If she would disagree then he would simply do it on his own without complaint though it obvious that he was only going through the motions.

If she had gone with his choice then he would get a bath started. His hands turning a nozzle that had the water pour into the tub out of the Faust instead of the shower head. Blade would step out of the shower before putting in the plug and pour some soap into the tub, swishing the water with his hand to help it mix. The guard knew that things would become awkward and decided to try start up some conversation though he knew where it would lead to glance at the mare's cutie mark briefly or at least where it should be. "So, how'd you get your cutie mark?" He asked while he let the water pour into the tub,
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:47 pm

Thanks to the few moments in shower, most of Arianwyn's body paint was off, revealing her true color of her skin, being dark-blue. "I... suppose bath would be better than shower for this.." she said before hopping out, letting Blade set the bath for both of them up. As she patiently waited for the bath tub to fill, she was asked a question about her cutie mark. "Well... I don't remember, exactly. I know that all I did was jump around in forest, trying to become better with a longbow by shooting at small targets.. then suddenly it appeared." she answered before glancing at the stallion's bottom. "What about your cutie mark? What's the story behind it?" she asked while trying to restrain herself from reaching for the stallion's limp member.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 5:23 pm

Blood Moon continued to sip on Aura's sweet, sweet blood, sending shocks of pleasure through herself and the changeling. She gripped Aura's hand, holding it tightly. Using her free hand, she began to gently fondle one of Aura's breasts. She would continue for a little while longer, she would soon be full.

The Little One lifted her head up from Aura's legs, then gently rested her head against Aura's belly, gently rubbing it with a hand and humming.

Auftrag looked over at Silver. "Oh? So your sister is a Magi.....Lumos and I will have to pay all of you a visit later...and if you aren't an interrogator...you must be in the field of medicine then..." She then proved it by placing a finger on his carotid and jugular. He began to feel woozy as described, yet he could still feel Lumos biting his ear and scratching the itch on his horn. Silver then let go, and he felt himself recover from it. "Well then, that's fun, but not a bathtime activity. We'll do that somewhere that I can't drown. Now then, the stuff with my brachial, that sounds fun. Very fun. I heal fast enough to prevent myself from bleeding to death, but it wouldn't interrupt something like that very fast..." He then felt her grasp his testicles in a vice like grip, and he let out a moan, and was silenced by a kiss from Silver. He pulled back. "H-hey, um....as much as I would like that, I'm planning on having kids. So no pain on the testicles, sorry." He hummed as Lumos scratched his horn some more. "Gods....I need to file that thing more often. It always gets so itchy. And Silver, if you need a knife to open my brachial, just say so. I can conjure one up." His horn glowed green for a split second, and a bright green scalpel appeared in his hand closest to Silver.

Octavia found that she had successfully landed on Purse, only to find Purse suddenly on top of her and slapping her breasts, only counting to three in half a second. She stood up as Purse got off of her stomach, turning towards the pair. "Well then, even the changeling vampires play fairer than that." She stretched her arms, hearing a resounding pop from each of her joints. "I guess raw strength and wrestling skill wouldn't cut it." She then smiled. "I still scored four points to your three. I'm normally against ponies that are my size and my strength, usually vampires. Anyhow, what do I have to wear?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Aura gently held onto Moon's hand, relaxing further and closing her eyes after looking, or trying to, at the Little One, before the changeling's grip on Moon's hand tightened, and her free hand slowly rubbed at the Little One's mane and ears, petting her like one would a Dog or Cat, but it was obvious Aura wasn't really thinking about what she was doing. When Blood Moon stopped, Aura mewled lightly as the waves of pleasure stopped, but turned slowly and kissed the bigger mare, holding her tightly, nuzzling her neck and giving her a few sensual nibbles. "That was....more pleasant...than I expected..."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Blade sighed. He had expected more of a story from the mare, he did at least. The stallion had already came up with a story for explaining it while also keeping some key details out. "It was when I first used my first type of magic. The eye stands for two gods from myth, Ra and Horus even though its mainly Ra. Strangely when I looked into the symbol their symbol looked the same. In the end I realized that magic was similar to a lioness goddess named Sekhmet, who was the goddess of destruction and creation. My coat refers to a snake goddess named Wadjet who was referred to as the "green one"." He sighed as the water reached near a quarter of the way of the large tub. If the mare knew about either of the two gods then she might have found it bit funny that his cutie mark was caught in between the two gods. "Sorry about earlier." He muttered, scolding himself internally.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:33 am

"Yes, Viridian is a magi of great accomplishment." Silver nuzzles at him as the paw squeezing his balls turns into one stroking his cock and then very lightly digging her nails into the skin of his penis as she does. "And I'm quite proud of a medical degree and a post as a doctor at the Royal Hospital in Canterlot." She presses her hip against his and rubs their flanks together slightly as she takes the green scalpel in her horn magic and positions it with the casual expertise of a well-trained surgeon, putting enough pressure to cause it to split his skin like soft butter and plunge into his artery. She then draws it along the length of the artery, creating a gaping wound that hemorrhages blood in pulses in time with the beating of his heart. "How that?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Arianwyn listened to Blade's storytelling, not really getting anything out of it. "Gods and goddesses, huh..." she said, re-telling the story in her brain, trying to figure out at least most of it. "I never really learned much about them, since I didn't ever go to any sort of school. There aren't many in middle of forests, you know." She said before releasing a slight giggle at her way of saying it. "Yeah.. about earlier.. what was that about, if you're not too uncomfortable to talk about it?" She carefully asked, seeing as the water in the tub risen to about half of the tub. "You went pale as if you had just seen a ghost when I mentioned... him." She continued, occasionally glancing at the stallion's flanks.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:29 am

The stallion sighed. He had forced the subject upon himself, but he wouldn't have felt right if he hadn't apologized for his actions. "I have met dragons." Blade seemed like a drone now, his voice lacking emotion and his face focused onto some where on the water. "They acted my family while we were on the road and the Guard came to help though my parents were already dead. It was the same day I got my cutie mark." For whatever the explaination sounded rehearsed while yet still seeming to be true, as if he be forced to retell the story over and over. Once the water reached about 3/4 the way of the tub, he'd use magic to turn off the. "So, yeah..." His arm suddenly started to shake from the memory and calming it with his other hand. "Mares first?" He said with a glued on smile.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Arianwyn slightly frowns at Blade's story. "Oh... I didn't know you had such terrible experience with them... Now I feel bad for bringing it up. I'm sorry..." She says before placing a hand on his shoulder and giving it a reassuring squeeze, trying to comfort him. 'I shouldn't have brought it up. I'm so terribly sorry...' she quietly repeated before looking back up at the bath, somehow trying to erase the incident from her head to drive away the guilt and sadness. This was supposed to be a party after all. As the water reached the 3/4 of the bath tub and he asked her a question, she gave him a warm smile before nodding and dipping herself in warm water, already feeling more relaxed. As she lied down inside the bathtub, warm water covering her, she slightly spread her legs, making space in the tub for the stallion, in hopes that he'd join her in the bath. She had some plans for him, if he would be willing to go for a quick bit of fun before the dance.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Blade didn't say anything as the mare apologized for something that was never her fault. He watched as the mare simply climbs into the bath and waits for him to join her. The stallion silently climbs into the tub himself, the thing having enough room for two more. He sighs as he lays down in the tub and lays on the side opposite of the mare. Most of his body was hidden underneath all of the bubbles and water, his neck and head actually showing.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Arianwyn smiled as she watched the stallion climb into the bath on the opposite side, and just like his, her body was mostly covered by water and bubbles, apart from neck and head. One of her hands slid underwater, and down her body. She kept her legs spread, her knees eventually coming out of water as she closed her eyes, blushed and slightly exhaled, while her arm was visibly making slight movements. If Blade would pay slight attention, he would notice that the pegasus mare was, in fact, fingering herself, getting great pleasure from trying to clean her insides.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:35 pm

The stallion glanced at the mare as she shifted around and internally groaned as he arm started to move around. He found it to be ruining a perfect chance to simply relax, but kept his thoughts to himself and acted as if he wasn't paying attention in hopes she would be discouraged for continuing. If she continued, he would decide to do something about it. At first it would seem like he was still ignoring her as his horn lite up to grab a bottle of shampoo for himself though his hidden palms sent a small orb of energy towards the mare, her hands being pulled away from herself by the stallion's magic. Blade didn't say anything and simply acted as if he wasn't doing a thing as his magic kept her hands away and when the orb morphed to became fingers that went knuckle deep instead of her instead. The energy fingers would rapidly pound their way into the mare as the stallion poured some shampoo onto his mane.

His wet hands moved through to get a good lather and the white suds started to form in his mane. His construct and magic would stop if the mare told him to stop. The magic was much easier since the constructs were small and simple plus the fact he wasn't doing anything to really distract him.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Lumos observes the two silently. For the moment, she was enjoying the twin pleasures of her Aufty's hand and Silver's commentary. While she didn't take as much interest as Silver, or even Auftrag, she knew quite a bit about drowning things. Unfortunately, this was certainly not the time to put such skills to use.
The rest of the tentacles begin to behave similarly to the one around Silver's horn, all of them alive with a faint blue glow. Meanwhile, a few more begin to form behind Aufty.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Arianwyn released a slight gasp in surprise as she felt her arm being taken away from the hole she was trying to clean, and was replaced with a different sort of fingers. She felt it was the same construct that was used in her other hole not so long ago. When the magical fingers started rapidly pounding her pussy, she started moaning, and even though her formal intentions were to clean herself, she enjoyed the change of plan, and decided to roll with it. She noticed that both of stallion's hands were occupied with his mane, which gave her a wild idea. She extended both of her legs straight towards Blade's crotch, until they reached it. When they did, she tried her best to start stroking his limp member using her legs, her heels occasionally slightly bouncing off his balls, while being careful that it wouldn't hurt the stallion.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:38 am

"The lessons you learn in life are more important than skill Octavia. Namely the skill to cheat like a dirty coward and come out looking like a heroic badass." Purse remarked, sticking her tongue out childishly at the grey mare. She reached into her hat again put paused in the middle of her rummaging and looked at Wild.

"Pay no attention to the two naked mares." Purse joked as she undid Octavia's bowtie and used it to blindfold Wild. "Just for a second I promise." Purse assured him as she found the small black bundle she was looking for in her hat and threw it to Octavia. "Sorry, I don't have a white one." She apologised before she sat behind the blindfolded Wild, kneeling behind him on the bed and rubbing his shoulders, probably ruining the sheets with oil too.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:42 pm

The stallion wasn't expecting the gratification and was not enjoying it like he should. His soft rod did stiffen like normal, but he didn't seem like he really wanted it. The stallion didn't protest. "You are clean?" His asked as he let her continue while his hands scooped up some water to pour over his mane. If she said yes then he would fade the construct fade away and continue with washing up. If she said no then he made sure to take things to the next level and increased the speed of the fingers.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Wild Card merely chuckled at the talking between both oiled up mares - how Purse acted playfully whilst Octavia was going along but with an air of professionalism. Though something the grey cellist said made Wild tilt his head in confusion. "What do you have to wear- wait what?" He was interrupted by the thestral blindfolding him with Octavia's bow-tie. He quickly changed his expression to cheerfulness though, with thoughts of how this bow-tie was Octavia's iconic symbol, and that it had been on the naked mare recently.

The feeling of blindness was an odd one, as he'd never been blindfolded before in such an aroused state. Oddly enough, it felt rather good, the anticipation building up inside him with the lack of knowledge as to what was happening and when it was going to happen. To Wild, this was rather exciting. "Don't have a white one?" He parroted quizzically, before letting out a soft sigh as he felt Purse's oiled hands rubbing his shoulders. "Mm~ Wow, that's lovely~" He said calmly, his shaft twitching some more as well. Right now, he honestly didn't know whether or not to keep the blindfold on, obviously it would be taken off for the reveal of whatever it was Octavia had put on, but after that he didn't know. There were upsides and downsides for both options, and having many minds who like different things just makes it more difficult to decide.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:52 pm

The pegasus washed her own mane while releasing slight moans from being fingered by the stallion's construct. She noticed that Blade's mind wasn't really interested into having some sexy time with her, even though his body has shown that it wants it. "I suppose I'm clean enough now..." She said and watched the construct fade away while she retracted her feet from the stallion's crotch. She felt bad for making his erection go to waste, but since the stallion didn't want it, she didn't push it. Instead she started washing her outsides with the sponge after she was done with her mane.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:24 pm

The stallion's mane drooped on his head from so much water being poured onto it. He would grab a sponge for himself and start to wash up. His gaze would shift to the mare a few times though it was always brief and was done with so a thoughtful look. He needed to turn the night he was currently ruining with his terrible cutie mark story. The thought of mentioning his life with griffons came to mind. Then, the connection of the pegasus not being in Equestria, or at least the towns and cities, and decided to talk about that instead. "So, do you travel a lot?" His arm being covered with suds before moving towards the other.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:38 pm

When Arianwyn was finished with cleaning the outside of her crotch she slowly started scrubbing her legs, then sliding it back to her stomach, after which her breasts would be next. She would lift them out of the water every time Blade would look at her to tease him, before she would go to scrubbing them. "Travel? Oh, yes, I do that a lot. Mostly around mountains, though. What about you? Seeing as you're a guard, you must travel to many different places that require guarding, huh?" She said as she continued scrubbing herself.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:12 pm

The stallion had managed to learn to the typical no emotion face and had used until gaze was shift to the very interesting wall to his right. He chuckled at what the mare "Not really, that's for the more experienced members of the Guard. I'd be lucky to be able to outside of the patrolling a street." The stallion's smile returned to him. "But, I did live in the Griffon kingdom for a while. More of the upper class griffons, but they did like to wrestle though." His gave a weak laugh for the memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next