OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}

Go down 
+10
Xereth
Mr. Market
BronzeFog
Brony_Khaos
DualThrone
WiserOdin032402
deanbrony
Pseudologia Fantastica
Ician
Star Sentinel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:41 pm

"I'm a doctor. Blood and much less pleasant things are part of my everyday life. So are sharp and pointy things, although I'm usually the one putting the pointy things into someone else, rather than someone else putting pointy things into me." She winks and parts her legs some as she reaches a hand down towards where his crotch would be, playfully stroking over his no doubt stiffening cock. "Mmm... I take it that you're algolagniac if you really want her to bite all the way through your ear. I'm not so much, so I'd appreciate nothing that would leave scars." She leans up and gives his other ear a strong, almost skin-breaking, bite.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:15 am

The dark blue pegasus felt like one of the luckiest stallions in the world, purely because of the sight before him of the two mares wrestling, covered neck to toe in oil and with their hands all over each other. Watching intently as Octavia groped Purse's smaller breasts, Wild then looked even more surprised at the next movement of the large grey mare - sliding her fingers into the thestral's marehood and lifting her up to throw her down, something that didn't look all too painless for the smaller mare.

But before Wild could say anything, the small white thestral picked herself up again and wrapped herself around Octavia, the placement of her hands a rather nice sight. 'So... how long will they be at this? Feels a little of a waste to use our hand when two sexy-ass mares are so willing to have fun.' 'I honestly don't know, I've never actually seen oil wrestling. Is it a pin-to-win thing?' 'How I'd love to be pinned by both of them~' 'I never took you for the submissive type.' 'It varies day in day out.' He thought to himself as he continued staring at the spectacle of oil, mares and a very large lack of clothing.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:31 am

Purse could tell Sugary was approaching his climax, she was practiced enough to be able to tell usually, but she didn't mind; she was quite enjoying herself and she was sure the stallion would not just rut and run, there would be plenty of time for more fun.

With that thought in mind Purse let her legs drop down from where she had tucked them behind her head and wrapped them around Sugary's back, pulling in time with his thrusts using her feet to let him makes his way further into her for the last stretch of the race. Though she had to admit, she was pretty sure they were both winners of this particular race.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:42 am

Sugary wanted a bit more of an embrace, and Purse responded by outright clinging to him; She could hardly have made him happier if she tried now that he was quite certain she was expecting him, and urging him, to finish up with vigor. He smiled during the kiss, and even chuckled a bit along with a pleased hum as he kept embracing and caressing her close, though now he made some effort to put a more pronounced rhythm in his hips and thrusts as if he was sensually dancing along with her on the bed.

Soon, his breathing deepened, and his snorting became somewhat more feral though he was actually keeping from just suddenly wanting to pound and rut her silly; He was enjoying the overall simplicity and tranquility of their session so far to wanna change that at this point. He actually tried to slow down for a moment, and pull away from the kiss as he hugged her back and waist tightly in desire, especially by the waist as he would grind her somewhat a few times while suckling on her neck before he eventually nipped on her neck through instinct and then suckled on it just for pleasure as he let out a low, long, and deep sounding neigh as once final grinding thrust sealed the deal, and he began to cum and fill up her treasure cove. Shortly after, he'd keep embracing her and lightly caressing her as he licked where he nipped, confirming her suspicion that he was not leaving right away for any reason; The sound of light and content snorting along with a light smile as proof he had been enjoying their time together so far.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Lumos rolls her eyes at her lover's antics. "Oh very well, since you begged.." Her sharp teeth quickly shear through the tip of his ear. The water she's been sending up his body begins slide slowly around him, causing sharp pinpricks here and there, not quite drawing blood, but they will soon. She pauses to look over at their guest in all this. "By the way, this portion of the night" she indicates the bleeding ear "is only for you if you want to. I understand most don't regenerate from wounds as quickly as we do."
She purrs as her Aufty turns his attention towards her, opening up to him. "Go on love, I know you've waiting for awhile."
Behind Silver, more tentacles begin to form.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Aura continued her assault even as the Heiress came all over her face, tongue attacking the noble's g-spot non-stop while Aura closed her eyes and held her breath under the flow, gulping down what she could with a happy grin, but the mare soon squeaked as Moon's horn heated up and vibrated more, the love bug cumming rather hard and thick spurts of her lubricating fluid splatter the Heiress's horn and forehead. Aura would collapse after that, panting and purring heavily while looking thoroughly worn out.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Blood Moon collapsed in a hot and sticky mess, her neathers and forehead soaked with cum. She withdrew her soaking horn from Aura's ovipositor, then slowly rolled off the mare, panting heavily. She repositioned herself so she could pull Aura closer to her, cuddling the worn out love bug. "Mmmmm.......I could use a drink right now......" She delicately kissed Aura's neck, but did nothing more.

The Little One walked back in, seeing Aura and Blood Moon cuddling on the bed, and noticing Blood Moon was a sticky mess. She closed the door behind her, then went into the bathroom, soaking a rag in warm water, then returning. She sat next to the pair and slowly cleaned Blood Moon's forehead and horn, eliciting a shiver from the vampiress. When she finished with Blood Moon, she'd clean any fluid off of Aura, being extra gentle with the little love bug.

Auftrag let out a strange sounding moan of pleasure as both of his ears were bitten. A little bit of blood began to trickle from the ear Lumos bit through, but it would soon close itself and reseal, without a single scar. He sighed with pleasure as he was pricked all over by the water and as Silver stroked his no-doubt rock hard shaft, but he remembered what he was doing, and pressed his middle and ring finger into Lumos and Silver's neathers, feeling around inside each of the mares. "Aaaah....That feels really good......" His gills flared open again, reacting to the pinpricks from the water. "Silver, I can regenerate from wounds a bit faster than the normal pony. I'm not even able to get scars. You wouldn't know it, but I've been disemboweled by a torturer before. I work for the Equestrian Intelligence Division. Those who don't react or get pleasure from pain are optimal for promotion, since no one has to worry about them spilling secrets. The regeneration comes at a cost. My life span maxes out at 60 years. It would be 65, but thanks to the disemboweling, that shaved about five years off. Thankfully, I have about 32 years left in me."

Octavia was surprised when Purse slid out of her grasp and jumped up on her back. She felt Purse wrap around her, her legs around the Cellist's midsection and the little thief's hands on her breasts. She immediately grabbed Purse's hands, holding them in place. "You're going to help me with these monsters. And no, you don't get a say in it." She gave Purse a little bit of encouragement, pressing the thief's hands against herself.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:59 pm

Aura murred and laid back against the heiress, purring and looking rather satisfied. "A drink?" She asked softly, then blinked and tilted her head out of the way. closing her eyes and humming in delight as the Little one began to clean her. "I-I wouldn't mind giving you a drink." She mumbled very softly, blushing a bit but seeming confident enough to go through with the offer if Moon accepted. "It's the least I can do for how kind you've been." She said softly, smiling lightly. "And if you're going to let me stay, like you offered, I'll definitely want to repay you somehow." She said even quieter, blushing harder.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:13 pm

"Torturers are amateurs," Silver pants a little as Auftrag thrusts his fingers into her arousal-puffed sex. "...mmm... amateurs at getting information. Prolonged pain frays the... nerves and mind. Programs the spine to 'learn' pain and keep it going so new pain... is just a drop in an increasingly vast ocean. Professionals attack the will and the mind... trick the intellect into imagining... danger that doesn't exist and pain that isn't there and never will be." She moves her mouth to a new point on his ear and bites harder, even grinding the damaged flesh slightly between her teeth before breathing out a trembling moan as she grinds her sex against his fingers and hand. "F.. false walls... just enough deprivation to... dull the will... s.. slaps that humiliate but are imagined to be painful because they... seem like they should be." She lets the ear go and leans down to kiss his cheek before going to yet another point of his ear and tooth-grinding it again. "Pain tolerance means nothing... if there is no pain to tolerate." She smiles and traces his ear rim with her tongue. "I think it's safe to say that you were promoted for being intelligent, willful, and resourceful... rather than merely having no fear of being injured." With a shuddering gasp, she grinds again against his hand, pressing forward a little eagerly towards the source of stimulation.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:19 am

Lumos sighs happily as she spreads her legs fully for her Aufty. She shifts forward to give him a better angle as she reaches down to bite along his neck, leaving tiny pinpricks along it. She graps his horn, gently sliding her fingers along it. "Mmm... My, but you do that so well." Lumos murmurs happily as she leans on Auftrag.
Meanwhile, then water tentacles behind Silver can a more consistent shape, and begin to slither aorund the other mare, occasionally poking inquisitively at her. After awhile of this, one of them slides under her tail, moving around Auftrag's finger's to stroke her marehood. Another wraps itself around her horn, but remains inert for the moment. Lumos grins cheekily at the mare across from her, as more tentacles begin to rise.
"I would say you weren't expecting that, but you've probably seen them here already, haven't you? I'm sure I saw a arboretum on my way in here, and the Heiress seems the sort to stock those things at a party..." Lumos directs a few more tentacles to slide across Silver's shoulders, massaging them gently as the fur soaks in the warm water of each tendril.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 7:04 am

"Ooo~. A dominant one eh? Sorry to tell you dear, I'm calling the shots." Purse purred into Octavia's ear as her hands happily played with Octavia's behemoths, rolling her nipples between her agile fingers and occasionally giving them a semi-hard pinch; the little thestral was attached to Octavia like a parasite and had absolutely no interest in getting off of her.

It also gave Wild quite the view as, with Purse slipping on the oil and having to adjust to keep herself in place, she was effectively humping Octavia's back while her hands played with her breasts. The smaller thestral clinging like that really underscored how much bigger the earth mare was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purse was rather glad that the stallion she had chosen had enough sense to know how to finish up; Purse wasn't made of glass but she didn't think Sugary outright collapsing on her would've been very good for her health, so it was good to see that the stallion had enough sense to still be aware of himself even in their post climax bliss.

Purse realised that, in her own throes of orgasm as Sugary finally finished inside her, she'd bitten down sharply on his shoulder to avoid yelling out. She quickly removed her teeth and moved Sugary's head to face her, kissing his cheek and giving him an apologetic, sheepish look; sometimes she got a little carried away.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:06 am

As the seconds went by, the stinging sensation of a sharply bit shoulder would become more prominent, making Sugary hum and groan lightly at the pain mixed in with the afterglow and a very affectionate Purse. Fortunately, he was used to pain in his own right, so it spiced up what had otherwise been a calm session between them so far.

He looked to her sheepish face with the same eyes of desire he had when they began along with a grin. "... I didn't think you wanted me that badly. Rarely hear of a mare biting on a male to keep him in place..." As far as his instincts went, he was surprised and still aroused. He felt it was a compliment she bit on him without actually meaning to hurt him during their climax.

He then began to make his magic flow slowly through his body, cleaning up the slight amount of blood and closing the wound on himself, though just enough to let it heal on its own afterwards since the lingering pain was left as a reminder and motivator. Eventually, he'd carefully turn them both around, mindful not to let her legs get stuck under him, and then made his hands go right to her flank again and get a good grip on her as he fondled her. Lightly urging her into grinding further to prolong the feeling of their union while he nuzzled her once more, though it wasn't just for affection as his breathing was still deep, he looked forward to more and was willing to earn it from her even if he had to wait. She most certainly had earned his attention.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:07 pm

Arianwyn continued screaming from every single thrust that she received, her nethers squeezing around Blade's member, trying to milk it dry, all the while she was gripping the bedsheets so hard that she almost tore them. The amount of pleasure received from her slit was high enough for her to not notice the ever-shrinking dildo in her butt anymore. As the stallion continued thrusting faster and harder, her screams became louder, and she began producing more juices to lube her insides, signalling that she is very close to her climax.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Wild was indeed getting quite the view of the show, front row seats, and an invitation to get to know the performers after the show. He honestly felt like a VIP right now with what he was seeing, and the thought of what would happen later was keeping him on the edge of his seat. However, he did wonder which of the mares would win this oiled up battle. Purse obviously had the upper hand in speed and dexterity, showing it right now with how she had wrapped around the larger grey mare and also earlier, before she split into two, when she was tending him and Sugary.

Octavia on the other hand, had strength, build and bust advantages, the latter being included in Wild's mind due to the earlier application of them. So all in all a pretty decent fight on paper, and definitely a spectacle to behold in practice. The stallion let his hand rest for a moment from stroking his twitching, oiled-up member and instead he just watched, letting his wings spread wide at the sight of Purse having to basically hump Octavia's back to keep herself from falling, along with playing with the grey cellist's breasts.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 10:50 pm

Blood Moon continued to cuddle Aura, slipping her arms under the changeling's, reaching over and fondling Aura's breasts. "Mmmm~ So you give your consent? Good." She purred as she kissed into Aura's neck, and her horn glowed red. She got Aura's neck muscles to relax, and let out a sigh as she prepared. "Aura, relax, this won't hurt at all." She opened her mouth, tracing one of her fangs over Aura's neck, lining up with her jugular. She slowly sank one of her fangs in, causing a surge of bliss to shoot through the changeling. She began to gently sip blood from her jugular, making sure to slow Aura's bloodflow.

The Little One watched Blood Moon begin to feed. She crawled up to Aura and Blood Moon, gently placing her head between Aura's legs, giving her thighs a soft nuzzle.

Auftrag listened to Silver, letting out moans of pleasure from Silver biting his ear. Every time she would bite down, she'd find fresh tissue replacing the damaged tissue. He moved his fingers around both Silver and Lumos, pleasuring both of the mares. He smiled, turning towards Silver. "Oooh~ That sounds wonderful and fun. If you like later on, you and Lumos can practice on me~" He let out yet another moan as his neck was bitten by Lumos, he felt her run a hand up his horn. He felt his hand moved out of Silver by a tentacle of water, but he stroked Silver's clit on the way out. He continued on Lumos, now with somewhat more vigor. "This'll be interesting to watch..."

Octavia purred as Purse massaged her breasts and essentially humped her. "Ah~ That's much better. These things always require so much attention. Mmmm~ Those magic hands are quite the thing....I bet Wild has magic hands as well...Speaking of, I think we should be wrapping up." She immediately locked Purse's legs into her armpits, then flopped backwards, placing Purse under her as she fell.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:41 am

Aura's hand stopped the Little One, but she otherwise stayed limp in the Heiress's grasp, murring softly in the delightfully pleasurable sensation of being fed on. "Mmm~ That's nice~" She murmured very softly, barely moving. But Moon would feel Aura relax further and soon sigh out a happy sigh, and her hands would slowly seek out and grasp one of Moon's holding it for support, as Aura really had no idea what was going on besides the immense pleasure from a simple bite.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:50 am

Silver smiles and shakes her head. "Professional interrogation requires professional skill," she purrs huskily to him. giving little gasps and equine growls as Lumos pleasures her with the tentacles. "Mmm... wish I was a magi like my sister... would enjoy trying out things on you..." she says to the other mare, squirming and shivering slightly as she's fondled. "No, I'm not a professional interrogator Auftrag, but I'm a professional something else that you might enjoy." She reaches a hand up to his neck, resting her wrist on his collarbone and pressing her fingers very gently against two points to either side of his throat. "My profession teaches me that the jugular vein is here and the carotid arteries are there, and that firm pressure will close both at the same time." She licks along the rim of his ear and very gently applies pressure. "In a minute you fill feel slightly woozy and in another, the blackness begins to close and the shadows draw in..." she whispers with a hungry sensuality. "You will float, helpless, between living and dying and I can turn it on and turn it off at will." She lets the pressure ease. "I hear some enjoy riding that line, hovering just before the dying but never stepping over. Such a shame you heal so fast, handsome... I'm sure that if I was to open the brachial and press lips to yours stained with rich oxygenated blood, the blood of your very life, it would excite you. Or maybe..." He feels the hand drift down his body and cup the swollen spheres of his testicles like one would a pair of nectarines. "...if pain is pleasure to you, I'm told that this pain is one of the greatest. As with any part of our fun, if you want anything to stop or don't want me to do something, you only have to speak." And she kisses him on the lips even as she squeezes with a vise-like grip.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 3:33 pm

The stallion continued as he fucked her will a wild animal. He felt his cock swell inside of the mare as he tried to hold it in, but lasted only a few moments longer than he expected to. Blade let out a loud yell as he slammed his girth for one final powerful thrust. His seed shot into the mare as he gave a few more weak thrusts as he came inside of her, the moment lasting about ten seconds. Once he was finally done, he would pull out and lay to the side of the pegasus. Blade had to admit that he needed this, he seriously couldn't remember the last mare he did. "Are you satisfied with your service?" He asked, expecting them to be done even though they could do more things, but if she wasn't going to ask him to then he wasn't going to bring it up. His rod slowly shrunk due to lack of attention and he probably go a few more rounds before finally being out of it, then he would probably be forced just to use construct.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:32 pm

The pegasus unleashed one final scream, louder than the rest, as the stallion finally ejaculated in her, causing her to reach her own climax, as Blade filled her with his thick and warm seed. When he pulled his shaft out of her, she started panting, trying to catch some breath from the wild fucking. She then placed a hand oh her abdomen, seeing as there was a slight bulge on it from the seed. "You sure were pent up, huh.." she quietly whispered to him before noticing his slowly-shrinking member. She slid her hand over it before softly grabbing it and making very long and slow strokes. "Heh.. I hope that you are satisfied with my service~" she said before planting a kiss on his cheeks and continuing to very slowly stroke Blade's cock.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:06 am

Purse was taken off guard but used the oil to her advantage; she was able to slip her legs out from under Octavia's arms because neither of them could get much grip. She let out an "oomph" when she had the grey earth mare fall on top of her before she slid out from under and jumped on her, straddling her stomach.

"123!" Purse declared, her idea of three seconds seemed more like half a second but she punctuated each number with a slap to Octavia's breasts, so it wasn't all bad. Purse looked at Wild and fluttered her eyelashes, raising a hand and giving him a lovely "come hither" gesture; the stallion had watched long enough, time for him to get his fun.

Plus, Octavia would probably make Purse regret cheating. In fact she was hoping she would.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purse gently clung to Sugary while they lay in the bed, slowly grinding against each other; there was no rush, no urgency and no worry about having to continue fast as possible. All of those feelings Purse had had before so it was a nice change of pace to be able to just relax in her post-orgasmic bliss with her partner for once.

"Anyone, ever tell you, you make funny noises, when you're going at it?" Purse giggled between her deep breathing, giving Sugary's body a trace from neck to hoof with one of her fingers while she lay against him; they could hear noises from next door, probably Purse's clone causing mischief.

"Glad you got me to yourself?" She asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Wild smiled at Octavia's little statement about betting he has "magic" hands. Safe to say that all his time with cards did in fact help increase this "magic" potential, and he was much more than eager to share his hands with the two mares. Then he watched as Octavia toppled backwards in an attempt to pin Purse, but the small thestral slipped away soon after to follow up with a pin, slapping the grey cellist's breasts three times to punctuate the count.

Wild Card then blushed lightly when Purse fluttered her eyelashes, and the little gesture made him stand up. He did this slowly, so as to seem casual, whereas in his head he was bouncing around and wanting this moment to happen as soon as. 'That wasn't a proper count.' 'Of course it was. You just don't want to fork over the control to me.' 'Excusez-moi?' 'Oh, right. Gentle and I had a little bet on the match. But seeing as Credit owns all the money in the mind we had to bet other things, so we decided if Tavi won, Gentle controls the body for this session, whereas if Purse won, I control the body.' He thought as he wandered over to the two mares in the dinghy, bringing the bottle of oil with him as well just for a top up.

"I do believe Miss Purse has won~" The pegasus mused, crouching down next to the mares and pouring a little bit of oil over their bodies again, rubbing it into their coats with one hand and making sure to give a lot of attention to their curves. "It had me on the edge of my seat, I have to say. Rather close match in the end as well, but now the real fun starts~" He continued, idly placing the bottle off to the side to then kiss Purse on the lips passionately whilst fondling her breasts with both hands, his fingers squeezing them and playing with her nipples too. Wild pulled back after a few seconds with a grin, standing up again and looking down at the mares. "A little prize for the winner. Now, shall we do it here or on the bed~?" He asked, his member twitching and with a single bead of pre clinging on to the tip, indicating his enjoyment in watching the show they put on.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:55 am

Lumos smiles as she continues to feel Auftrag's hand at work on her, favoring him with another bite across the ear. Her hand continues sliding up and down along his horn, her sharp nails occasionally scratching it slightly. Behind Silver, the watery tendrils around Silver's shoulders press deep into her fur, kneading out any kinks and sore spots. The one around her horn matches tempo with Lumos's hand perfectly,  but instead of scratching it vibrates faintly. The one around her marehood presses against it, but otherwise remain motionless.
"Magi you say? Sounds fun. Perhaps you should introduce us someday." She says, her voice becoming strained as she leans on her Aufty.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:58 am

Blade chuckled a bit as she joked about him. "It's been a while since I've done this and was needed more than I thought." His length stiffened once again and slowly began to grow once again. "Well, I would say I am, but I am the one that gets paid to please the guests." The stallion went to return the kiss. "So, do you want to go another round, it's not like either of us is held up for time are we?" He asked while thinking of the various others positions that they could try and other things they could do outside of simply fucking, both seemed good to him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:49 pm

Sugary shuddered lightly as Purse ran a finger down his body, grinning sheepishly at being called out over the sounds he made during their session. He lightly rubbed noses with her and smiled, still breathing deeply. He might have heard some noise or other, but his focus was in the current room. "... Not much I can do about that... Not like I think about it much, I just do it... Would be weird if I didn't make any noise, I think..." He'd then lightly wrap one leg on her own, while the other rubbed her other leg. He still kept grinding lightly while holding onto her flanks, but eventually he let go and used his arms to slowly caress, and occasionally grope, anywhere within his reach; That also included her wings, though he was more careful about that. Much like she had done before, he was returning her affectionate gestures from earlier by giving her face light kisses and nuzzles, even if not as frequently.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:47 pm

Arianwyn releases a slight giggle at Blade's question while still giving his erect member very slow and teasing strokes, while she slightly spreads her legs in case he wanted to play with her while she plays with him. "I can go all night~" she says and winks before adding "My frost guardian is out on a hunt and won't be back for a couple of days, so I have all the time I need.~ What exactly did you have in mind?~" she asked before placing her other arm on his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next