OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Welcome To The Power Ponies

Go down 
+10
The Notebook
Ician
veryveryfluttershy
DualThrone
Unity Wolfpony
Dragon Soul
Star Sentinel
AurumTempestas
The_Pariah
ObsidianPony
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:19 pm

((OOC: Okay guys, gone a bit nutty in here. I can't update too fast (real life is a nuisance >.<) So from now on please only post once per GM post.

Here's what's going to happen now. Everyone please make a post putting yourself in the Mess Hall, if you're already there then just do another post. From that point on the order in which you all post will be the posting order for the thread; I'm sorry to impose a posting order but I currently am too busy in my personal life to keep up with a thread updating as fast as this one is.

Once everyone's made their post I'll make the first GM post and we can kick things off))
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:30 pm

unity nodded, "care to find a seat first? and ill tell you all about them sound fair?" she said i a fashion almost parent like "actually ill just call them over to the table and they can tell you themselves", she continued, walking to the table

lightning looked around to see the other ponies heading to the mess hall. "i think we should head this way and we can talk more when we find unity ok" she said cheery as ever. and with that they were off.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Fantasy, so far, wasn't having a great time. First thing, apparently somepony had decided to sit across from Star... right on top of her. She'd tried to push the pony off, but the mare was like a pony-sized bag of bricks! She couldn't budge her! She didn't want to transform and freak her out, and she certainly wasn't about to reveal her voice to them. So for several minutes she had to be sat on by a mare who weighed a ton one minute then became untouchable- therefore, unmovable -the next.

Not only that, a whole group of ponies she barely knew just started talking, apparently oblivious to all but a precious few closest to them. At least she wouldn't be forced into the chaotic socialization. In fact, she considered simply walking out of the room, or at least away from all of them, until things settled down and got serious. Yeah, that sounded like a plan, but where to go...

Fantasy quickly scanned the mess hall for a comfortable spot away from these ponies, but still here and able to participate. She didn't really see a comfortable spot, but she did want to feel a bit of distance. So, she did the first thing she thought of for that goal; she got out of her seat, which she could do now that the brick-ghost mare was no longer sitting on her, and walked a few yards from the table. There, she closed her eyes and concentrated on her desired form. Almost instantly, her unicorn horn melted into her head as if it'd never been there, and following that was a glittering wave of sapphire scales replacing her skin-tight black spandex suit. Her muzzle lengthened and grew thicker as it became stronger, with white, razor-sharp teeth. Her tongue became thin and forked.

A pair of light grey horns sprouted up behind her ears, which soon lost their fur and became fin-like. Between the horns sprouted small, blue, semi-sharp spines that went in a straight line all the way down to her new reptilian tail, complete with a silver sickle-shaped spade. Fantasy's pony body was now also reptilian, with three fingers (and a thumb) and toes, and a pale blue plated underbelly. Her draconic eyes snapped open, intentionally dramatically (she took joy in doing this), revealing sharp, deep golden eyes.

Now, as a dragon, Fantasy was four times as tall as the average pony. Yes, she didn't want to stand out, but she didn't want to feel small in a crowd of strangers, either. The latter reason took over, and now there was a dragon in the room, who looked around for any newcomers before tucking herself inside her wings, as a makeshift cocoon, until the Power Ponies leader(s) arrived and told them what was going on.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:09 pm

"Well this is only fair I'll let you in on the last set of abilities of mine." Scisyhp told Sunshine grinning. Quickly grabbing her hoof before she could say no he jumped up and brought her with him spinning gravity backwards for them both as he sat at his table on the ceiling, we everyone looked upside down to them from here it was obvious that she wasn't going to get light headed, "Hey Sunny, I hope you enjoy everything from up of the ceiling, this'll be fun! Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:11 pm

The entire time that others were shuffling into the room, strutting, posing, chattering at each other, Steam Coupling and Eclipse Moon remain off to a side, watching the chaos with nearly identical expression of rueful recognition.
"Always sorta wondered what'd happen if I gathered the boys for the ponypie stuff and just left 'em in a room to entertain themselves," Steam comments to the smaller mare.
"I don't even have to imagine it," Eclipse replied grimly. "Running a branch of couriers is like being the referee in a room full of bulging egos. Everyone is the fastest, everyone is the best, so the snide remarks start, then the volume rises, and half goes for their fists and the other half goes for their bottles."
"Had that happen once or twice," Steam pats sympathetically. "I usually clear it up with blanks."
"Blanks?"
"Yeah, shells that ain't got a bullet."
"I know what they are but why would you use blanks?"
"Cows the lot without hurtin' 'em." Steam Couple shrugs. "Could separate spine from back without effort but heroes don't do that sorta thing."
Eclipse looks her up and down. "Super-strength?"
"Twenty-five kay PSI hydraulic actuators." Steam quirks a brow. "Thought you were there for the demo."
"I got... er... pulled aside for my demonstration." Eclipse grimaces. "Still working on keeping the beast tamed. Guess that wouldn't have bothered you if you've got a battlesuit."
"Eh, more of an exoskeleton with some heavier metal." She grins. "Good ol' face-hardened high-grade Fillydelphia steel... nothin' finer in all of Equestria."
Eclipse grins and raises a hand to her. "You really are a hardhat."
Steam Coupling grabs it in hers and exchanges hard squeezes. "Born and bred, courier filly. Let's get us a place at the table and see what's what."
"Excellent." Eclipse agrees as they find the place nearest them and sit, Eclipse no longer apparently concerned with the fact that sitting right up against the other mare is sullying her clothes.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Sunshine laughed as she found herself on the ceiling. "Okay, you have some rather fun powers. I like it." She noticed another had tried to talk to her and looked down at him. "Hey there. I'm Sunshine. What's up with you sir?" She greeted Eidolon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:20 pm

Eidolon smiles at Sunshine. "I am no sir, I am a mare." She laughs softly. "I am called Eidolon. What are you called?" She asks softly, seeming to be interested in Sunshine, possibly for her ability. She absently shifted into intangibility as she held out a booted hoof. She seemed to look over the mare quietly, and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Star appeared where he once was before he disappeared. To him no time had passed. He looked around the mess hall wondering what had happened during the time that had passed. He took out his watched to see how much he went forward in time. "Bah. At least I didn't have to hear anyone else babbling to me. Hmm...What the flying hell! Is that a dragon?!" He shouted spotting Fantasy. "W-w-w-wah...I travel forwards in time for a few minutes and a dragon appears. Great. Just flipping great." He shook his head, keeping away from the...chaos. He sat there and waited for the meeting to start already. His fluffy tipped ears flat against his head in slight annoyance.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:54 pm

Phantom Tears watches as the pair of ponies he had been walking towards flip up to the ceiling, well, this could cause a slight problem in communication... He notices Eidolon speaking with the upside down pair and decides to break the ice through her. Approaching with silent steps, he stops within hoof reach slightly off to her side and gives a slight bow, "Good evening," his voice more breathe than anything and muffled by his face mask. "I am Phantom Tear. I was hoping to have a word with your light bending friend, but she appears to be indisposed at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:09 am

Seeing both Lightning and the Orc leave, Shadow decided to find himself a seat next to them once he was in the mess hall. Having a few friends would suit him right now, even though he never really needed to socialize.

Once he was inside and had sat down, he silently waited for the meeting to start.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:26 am

Having been ignored by Eidolon, Grey Matter shrugged and walked to an untaken corner of the room, before settling down and opening a book. He engrossed himself in it, waiting for the meeting or whatever they had been called for to start. In his spare hand, he spun a vial gently.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:51 am

Distortion nodded to Unity. "Yes, of course, of course. I can't wait to talk to all my new friends!" He followed Unity to the table and sat down on the nearest seat.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:59 am

Aegis moved away from the talkative group of ponies. He still didn't get how everyone was just so open about what they could do. They didn't even seem to mind that one was an ex-criminal, something that didn't sit well with the colt. He already had a strange feelings about some of the others, but he was just going to push it off. Maybe he should be more trusting about his future teammates? The answer to the question came quickly. "Trust when you know they are not a threat."

Soon, he sat down at the table near Steam and Eclipse, doubting they would converse as much as the others. His attention grew a little as he saw a mare transform into a dragon without any warning or reason, from what he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:49 am

Lunar Scorn entered the mess hall, trying to keep as inconspicuous as possible about her true goal in the HQ.

To that end, she sat down at the table that Aegis had sat at, to keep up a facade of mingling with her fellow "heroes".
However, she simply sat down, laid her legs on the table and began to inspect her weapon, as if finding the answer to the universe's greatest questions within.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Two ponies in crisp business suits walked into the mess hall where all the super ponies were gathered, dull and uninterested looks on their faces despite being in a room of literal super beings that could demonstrate powers beyond what was thought possible not too long ago.

"Ponies. You will soon be arriving at the island facility of the Power Ponies, this will be your home and training facility for the duration of your stay as a trainee." He sounded astonishingly bored but was interrupted by a stallion pushing him out of the way, a white pegasus with a mane that was tied back in a long braid, one side blond and the other black.

He sat down next to Lunar Scorn, looking extremely uninterested on the whole.

"Regardless now is your time for any last minute questions."

((One post per GM post is now lifted. Also sorry for the slow posting, I've been very ill))
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:34 am

"I have a question," Shadow Bolt began, "What if we're already experienced with our powers and abilities? I didn't come here to be treated like a rookie."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:41 am

Scisyhp hmmmed at the question that Shadow Bolt had asked, "I believe he also means for us to learn how to work in spourg... sorry, groups."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:27 am

"In groups?" Distortion grinned and leaned forward, towards Scisyhp. "I can't wait! Can you imagine how wonderfully chaotic it'll be?" His ear twitched. "Sorry, I meant friendly. But nonetheless, I have another question. When will our tenure as "trainees" end?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:55 pm

Eidolon just yawned, feigning the same boredom the stallions showed. She smiled and just looked back to Sunshine, sitting down nearby. She condensed herself, becoming heavy and hard as stone, not to protect herself, just because she was, in fact, getting quite bored, she looked to the stallion who sat by Lunar Scorn, eyebrow rased, but then just shrugged and looked back to Sunshine. "So…How are you doing?" She obviouly did not often start conversations.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:06 pm

"Oh, training to work in groups. I never thought of that. In fact, I feel so much better now," Shadow said with quite a bit of sarcasm. Shadow rarely worked with others, and if he did the others were just support while he pulled off the heist.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:26 pm

lightning looked at him and smiled, "don't worry bud, im cool with helping you out with new techniques and that way you can get better, no pony here, not one of us here~" she said now addressing the group "no, not one of us here is at our greatest potential, and so we cant complain, we must train our hardest to stop the fiend that hold the city, let us not be arrogant and accept that we need all the practice we can get." she said now standing up looking around the room to see if what she had said had helped.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:15 am

Star glanced around the room, ignoring most of the other ponies in conversations. He gaze caught two mares off to the side of all the conversations. He thought for a moment, looking in one of the pockets in his trench coat and pulled out a fedora with a little black bow tied around the hat. He put the hat on and got up from his seat, slightly eyeing the dragon that was not in the room minutes ago. As he walked towards the two mares, his ears perked up slightly at the mention of team work. Great. Team work...I could barely do that when I was a guard how am I suppose to work with a team now? He shook his head slightly putting on a smile as he stopped a fare distance away from the two mares.

Star cleared his throat, trying to get the two mare's attention. "Hello there. Mind if I ask what you two mares are doing alone? ...Actually I shouldn't ask that...considering I was just alone myself...Hmm...Oh wait. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Star Sentinel. A pleasure to meet you two. You are...?" He let the sentence hang in the air a bit, waiting for their answer.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:11 am

"We're hardly alone," Eclipse points out. "It's just that we're not bothering with the others in the room and they're not bothering with us."
"'cept for you, of course," Steam says, offering Star a hand to shake. "Steam Coupling."
"Eclipse Moon," Eclipse says. "And nice to meet you as well."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:07 am

He looked over at the mare as she sat down next to him and gave her small wave as the bored stallion came into the room. He also saw how somepony finally came into the room and bumping into he person talking to him which Aegis thought was rude. The stallion gave the white pony a wave to greet him. He raised his hoof up in the air slowly, feeling dumb because of doing so. "How long do you think we will be training? Also how will we be trained?" He asked wanting to add more detail to his questions, but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:37 am

Sunshine looked back towards Eidolon and shrugged. "Eh, I could be better. It's not like this is too terribly bad. The folks here are pretty cool. It's just that I feel like I was demoted when I was sent here. It's nothing to be concerned about though." She said. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Power Ponies
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next