OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Welcome To The Power Ponies

Go down 
+10
The Notebook
Ician
veryveryfluttershy
DualThrone
Unity Wolfpony
Dragon Soul
Star Sentinel
AurumTempestas
The_Pariah
ObsidianPony
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:49 am

Eidolon shrugged lightly. "Can't complain, free food and a place to stay is better than having to pay for both." She smiled softly, and chuckled. She looked about, and grunted. "Is kinda boring right now, 'sides, not many ponies like to play with a ghost." She joked, becoming intangible as she held out a hoof.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:01 am

Scishyp grabbed Sunshine and leaped back onto the floor, ignoring the sarcasm that had been returned to his answer. When the gently touched the ground Scisyhp's stitched suit mouth grinned. Letting go of Sunshine and going over to Eidolon, reaching out for the hoof and stopping as Varg's gravity reached what felt like the friction between polar opposite sides of two magnets meeting. At this Scysyhp's grin grew even bigger, "It is nice to meet you Eidolon, I'm Scysyhp, and it would seem our powers don't like each other."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:10 am

"Woah, haha!" Distortion watched the scene with evident interest. "How refreshingly random! I can't wait till we all start working together, at this rate."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:24 am

Phantom Tears snorts at Lightning's comment, I've been around longer than I can remember, I'm pretty sure I have mastered my abilities.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Lightning sighed at her seemingly failed speech. Shrugging it off she began to make her way to Unity hoping she could atleast rely on her, leaving the ork and shadow to talk.

Unity at this time was a bit lost for words, but looked to her new 'friend' "distortion, what say you on lightning over there's speech. shes a smart girl but with such a loud mouth she risks herself." Unity said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Distortion shrugged. "What can I say? I have a pretty loud mouth myself. Granted, it's always spouting nonsense, but still."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:23 am

Star looked at Steam, taking her hand and shaking it. He turned his head towards Eclipse. "Hardly alone sure. I came over to see if I can get to know you two a bit better. We'll be training together, so I felt that sitting around and not meeting others was a waste of time." He put his hands on top of his head and gave a slight shrug. He reached into his coat and checked his watch, quickly putting it in his coat again. It was a bit of a habit of his to constantly look at his watch. "Hmm...So what can you two do?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:22 am

Grey Matter looked up and shook his head in disdain. "Idiots. And I have to team up with them? Obscene." He stood up, ignoring the madness as he headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:02 am

The two looked at one another and then looked oddly at Star.
"I can create a complete instruction sheet for a standard CNC machine," Steam replies.
"I can get a package to its destination faster and more reliably than any other courier in the city," Eclipse adds.
"I know the physical properties of all grades of steel and the appropriate welds," Steam continues.
"I can turn a failing courier service branch completely around and make it profitable again," Eclipse says brightly.
"We can go on like this for a while..."
"...so what do you mean 'what can we do?'" Eclipse finishes.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:20 am

Star looked dumbfounded at the two as they continued each others sentences. "Duuhhh...I...meant...What super powers do you have..." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "Was...my question really that broad? If it was, my bad." He crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking around the room at the others. "For me, my super power is time travel. A bit of a side effect from a spelled used on me when I was younger."
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:21 am

The_Pariah wrote:
Grey Matter looked up and shook his head in disdain. "Idiots. And I have to team up with them? Obscene." He stood up, ignoring the madness as he headed to the door.
Grey Matter's words caught Lunar Scorn's interest, making her follow him to the door.
"I know right? Pathetic whelps, the lot of them. And I need to 'prove myself'. These idiots can't even act like proper heroes." She said, scowling at the 'prove myself' part while doing air quotes with her hooves, using her wings to keep herself aloft.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:22 am

He chuckled and nodded. "Exactly. You'd think my years in Manehatten would count for something." He extended a hand and smiled. "Atom Striker."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Lightning got to Unity and Distortion and bowed, she raised her bionic hoof to Distortion. "glad to be making your aquatence." She turned to unity "there's some less then chummy ponies here, I feel like for our best chance is to group up who we can, and who we've met so far, what do you think." Lightning suggested.

Unity nodded "that would be a preferred tactic but they would need to agree atop of that. Also, where is 'The Ork'?" She said before spotting her. "Ah, ok."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:02 pm

"Ah, hello!" Distortion shook Lightning's hoof vigorously. "You're Lightning, aren't you? You can call me Distortion." He flashed a smile. "Or Dis, for short. I'm easy."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:14 pm

"Indeed that is me sir..ur dis, I hope I'm not interrupting." She said before fiddling with her bionic hoof.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:16 pm

"Oh, no, perish the thought." Distortion waved a hoof. "It's not like I was doing anything important before this, anyway." He scrutinises Lightning. "So, what's your special power?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:24 pm

Shadow Bolt decided to see if he could meet some other ponies. Not that The Ork wouldn't be a bad pony to get to know, and get on good terms with, but he figured he could do that later. He got up from his seat and decided on trying to talk to Grey Matter and Lunar Scorn. He caught a bit of their conversation, and he was glad they at least agreed that this training would likely be pointless.

"Also," he began, joining in, "You'd think giving the Power Ponies themselves a run for their money would prove that somepony is capable enough. But no. I'm probably going to be treated like a rookie. The name's Shadow Bolt."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:28 pm

Phantom Tears decides it would be best for him to locate the light bending mare, so he begins wandering through the crowd in search of her. He spots her with Scisyhp and makes his way over to them.
"Sorry to interrupt, but I believe it would be in my best interest to make your acquaintance, considering the nature of your powers."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:44 pm

"Not power, but I guess I'm rather smart, i can kit myself out with gear.. Oh! and this hoof acts like a semi variable conductor tapping into my own energy allowing me to transfer a mana charge through it thanks to some runes running through it. this is the mc9.7, all the over mc9's exploded dew to a revered of mana charge dew to there limited charge capability, this one is by better at taking a large charge hehe" she explained

'The Ork' got up and joined lightning, now towering over the small group, she stood there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:53 pm

"Yes, Mister Star, your question was that broad," Eclipse tells him. "After all, there's innumerable things that a pony can do that have nothing to do with powers, super or otherwise."
"Though if ya time travel, couldn't you have just skipped a minute forward to learn yer answer?" Steam smirks at him. "Me? My 'superpower' is that I'm an engineer. Nothing more, nothing less, but being an engineer is all I need."
"Seriously?" Eclipse gives her a deadpan look. "You're going to go with 'I'm just an engineer'?"
"Whatcha want from me?" Steam shrugs. "It's metal, welding, grinding lenses, hydraulics, servomotors, and a whole pile of other engineering principles stuffed inta one lovable package. Any engineer's capable of what I did; it's all material sciences an' mechanics."
Eclipse sighs. "Fine, whatever you wish. My 'superpower', if you can call it that, is that I've got a big mean bloodthirsty rabid beast on hand for whenever I want her help. I provide the sapience and the intellect, she provides the animal fury and the natural weapons. It's a highly beneficial albeit... tricky partnership."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:36 pm

"My apologizes, then. And yes, maybe if I did go forward in time one minute, but I usually like to have a peaceful conversation with other ponies. It would be rude of me to just go ahead and let a pony wait for a minute. A minute is quite long if you actually think about that minute." He reached into his coat pocket and check the time on his watch.

He looked up from his watch when Eclipse had said what her 'superpower' was. His ears flopped against the side of his head. He slowly took an unconscious step away from Eclipse. "Bloodthirsty rabid beast..." He repeated, slowly. Note to self: Don't get on her bad side. He though in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:34 am

"Oh, an engineer!" Distortion clapped his hooves. "How exciting! Runes are passive magic, right? The possibilities..." He cackled mischievously as he rubbed his hooves together.

He turned to the newcomer, staring 'The Ork' in the face. "Hello! You must be the last of our little group."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Lightning nodded brightly, before pulling the bottom part off and tweaking it. But the ork shied away sinking to her knee gulping slightly and let out a quiet "uhuh". Timid as ever the huge mare put her helmet on and hit behind the visor.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:00 pm

"Aw, come on, no need to be shy!" Distortion's voice suddenly mellowed out to a more caring tone. "Don't worry, I don't bite." The mischievous look reappeared. "Most of the time."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:16 am

Scisyhp deciding that conversation, while it was something he enjoyed, he decided to let Crif take over the body for a bit since he was being ignored himself and Varg never did get used to being in charge of the body... but then again hr also had no control over his power while he was in charge. Deciding tosink inti the mind he shoved Cirf's conscious forward and sunk farther in.

Cirf hadn't expected his other self to let him be in charge at all, especially around ponies, zebra's normally never came to places like this. Not when a body harbored three souls that is.

Deciding to just slide around Cirf began noting things he heard about the room as he slide effortlessly, ” My brother only speculates he that phrase didn't come from the Commander up front, per say. Consider it a final test and suck it up .” Cirf stated as he passed by the three ponies by the door, who obviously had blstarted complaining at Scisyhp's idiotic answer to a even dumber question.

Last edited by The Notebook on Wed May 28, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Power Ponies
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next