OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Welcome To The Power Ponies

Go down 
+10
The Notebook
Ician
veryveryfluttershy
DualThrone
Unity Wolfpony
Dragon Soul
Star Sentinel
AurumTempestas
The_Pariah
ObsidianPony
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:55 am

"Dis, you that was a little cheesy, right?" He asked as he listened to what the stallion said in his attempt to be serious. It seemed genuine, but still cheesy all the same. He looked over at the pony that had recently came into the conversation and at first wondered why she had made the accusation. But, Blade realized that they still haven't really known each other yet. He was also surprised by the mare's sudden change in expression and shrugged at it since he wasn't about to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:58 am

Distortion snapped back to his old self. "I'm glad you think so, my dear. Now, why don't you tell me how you got on the Power Ponies? I'm sure someone like you would be a lot more open than Aegis, there." He gestures at Aegis. "No offense. And as for the charge... it was cheesy but it worked." His smile wilted a little. "And it's true, too."

He immediately brightened back up. "But surely you should be more open about what you can do, right? If Unity here can do it..." He punched Unity's foreleg playfully. "Right, Unity?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:01 am

"Seems uncaring... I like her." Cirf seemed to say a wide grin spread across the body suits mouth stitching as the stretched open.
"I'm Scisyhp, nice to meet you, I have to give you credit you have Varg laughing on the inside and Cirf seems to have found his first crush never thought I'd see the day with him being a grumpy grump and all. Now for that second little question, I'll demonstrate rather than tell, swing at me."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:01 am

"What brought me here? The actual Power Ponies. After they caught me, it was either this or prison. I knew I shouldn't have taken a job to steal a magical artifact, but I took it. Turns out it was a trap just to catch me. But I did escape it, causing them to chase me through Maretropolis. In the end, it was Mistress Mare-velous and Radiance that did me in," Shadow said to Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:07 am

"surely telling you now would ruin the surprise hehe" she said with a mischeviose smile.

"that sounds really rather cool" lightning said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:09 am

Star sat across from the mare in a black suit. He took out his watch and looked at the time. His ears flat against his head to muffle out the voices all around the mess hall. "Grr. When the hell will the meeting start. It's freaking noise as heck." He shoved the watch into his coat. He did not want to deal with this any longer and decided to use his little power to skip some time. He disappeared from the mess hall with out a trace.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:11 am

"Come on, now." Distortion pouted. "Don't be a spoilsport. Why am I the only one who wants to say what they can do? That's just not fair, U." He smiled. "U. Get it? Sounds like 'you', short for 'Unity'. If Aegis is gonna call me Dis..." He turned to Aegis. "Speaking of which, what nickname should I give you?"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:13 am

Sunshine chuckled a bit at his words. "Hehe, well it's nice to meet you too Scisyhp." She said. 'Wait, did he say crush? Ah, nevermind. It's not important right now.' She recognized that he asked for her to swing at him, but felt suspicious. 'Eh, what harm could it do?' "Okay, and after I can show you what I'm capable of." She stood up and swung a hoof at him, not that strong. Maybe just a fast tap. 'Alright, let's see what he has.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:16 am

The colt rolled his eyes at the stallion as he made his nickname for Unity though was a little happy that she hadn't shown her abilities either. He also preferred not have a nickname because he was sure it wouldn't be something that he would want to be called. "Aegis, is short enough unlike Distortion. It's rather long for my taste, but if I can avoid a nickname I will."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:20 am

Rather than move out of his spot or flinch, Scisyhp sat absolutely still, the hoof made contact, sliding right off his form as if it hadn't touched him.
"That would be my power technically. Scisyhp actually only reverses all your natural sensory. Varg can shift how gravity affect his surroundings."
"Awesome right!" Scisyhp asked as he bounced up and down, quickly tapping and shocking Sunshine on the head making her whole world inverse.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:21 am

"Fine, fine." Distortion rolled his eyes. "So if you're not going to talk about your powers, what can you tell me?" He smiled, and somehow made a noise that sounded like he was snapping nonexistent fingers. "Ah, what about character motivations? Everypony knows that a hero has some reason for becoming what he or she is. Besides, most of you don't have character sheets, so I'll need to fill in all this stuff myself." He drew out a piece of paper and a pencil from under his cloak, along with a pair of glasses. He stared at Aegis expectantly. "Anything to say about yourself, mister Aegis? Or what about you, U?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:26 am

OOC (If you guys could please listen to this suggestion I know I'm not a rule enforcer or OP, but could you guys slow down a bit, there's no rush, and your actually making it hard for slower repliers to post)
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:47 am

Sunshine immediately recoiled from the sudden inverse. Her thought process was stunned. "Woah. Okay, this is awesome, if not a little disorienting. Let's see..." She moved a hoof to test herself. "Eeyup. As I thought. This is a great way to stun an enemy. Can you fix me now so I can show you my power? I'd rather not have to learn to do everything all over again." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:00 am

Tapping Sunshine again, Scisyhp quickly reversed his inverse on her sensory. Sitting down patiently waiting for Sunshine to show him her power, his stitched body suit mouth still holding a huge grin as he shook a little in anticipation of what the mare was about to do.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:11 am

Sunshine shook her head to clear any further confusion. "Thanks for that Scisyhp. Anyway, pardon if my power is a bit... flashier." She took a step back as her wings and cutie mark glowed a bright yellow color. She looked at at a light fixture and made the light literally flow out of the fixture and swirl around her. The light then wrapped around the chair she was sitting in mot a moment ago and picked it up. The light then compressed and crushed the chair into a little ball of scrap before flowing back into the fixture it came from like it never even left. "And there you have it." Her wings and cutie mark stopped glowing. "Oh wait a sec." She then picked up the scrap as her hooves glowed a dim red color. The scrap in her hooves then burst into flame and disintegrated. "Some say I was gifted by the sun itself. All I know is I can do that. And I've been doing it ever since I was a filly. It's basically what my cutie mark represents. The sun."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:48 am

unity smiled, "what makes you think i have a true motive, maybe i just wanted to help, or maybe i was just here because i was asked?" she said a bit joyfully.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:56 am

Distortion sighed in exasperation. "You're no fun. What do you want to talk about, then? Maybe the weather? It's sunny out there, I'm sure. Or maybe it's raining now, if they changed the weather after we came in. I never check the weather schedules." He paused. "Of course, the alternative possibility is that there are windows in this room and I could just see what's going on outside, and I look like an idiot right now for not having remembered that." He sighed. "I'm right, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:08 am

"no no, my purpose here if you must know is to watch other lightning and to guide my tall friend the orc, who is a sensitive lass" she said with a smile. "and my power isn't important, is that better?" she said in a sweet simple and almost immature voice that some what made out to her being a young adelesant nieve and impressionable.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:15 am

"Oh, more friends!" Distortion scanned the room quickly. "Let me guess. He's Lightning," he pointed at Scisyhp, "and that one's the orc." He jabbed his hoof in Grey Matter's direction. "Wait, no." He frowned. "That can't be it. Let me try again." His gaze hovered briefly over the orc. "Ah..." He extended his hoof in the orc's direction, then changed target to Sunshine at the last second. "That one. Am I right? Of course I am."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:46 am

"close... if close mean defiantly not. the orc it the one that dwarfs everyone in height, and lightning is the mare with the bionic hoof and eye patch, does that help?" she said enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:02 pm

Eidolon sits in her chair silently, involtarily making herself become intangible then recondense randomly, bored. She looks around but sighs and pulls her mask down, flipping her hood off then moving her goggles up onto her forehead, revealing cute features and bright yellow eyes. She muttered something about food and got up, wandering through some tables towards…Sunshine? And that pony she was talking to. Eidolon really needs to pay attention more often, she was not good with names. She mumbled a word in a different langauge, and stopped near the two. "Hello." Her voice was a whisper but was as loud as it would've been if she was speaking nornally.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:05 pm

"I wouldn't consider it cool. But it was an interesting experience. But what about you two. I can always ask Unity this herself, but what are your powers and abilities?" Shadow already had an idea what the Orc's abilities would be, it being rather obvious.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:24 pm

"my hoof channels my magic to some extent, and well i make tech" lightning said cheerfully

"i guess you can guess my 'power'... i walk a head" the orc said still moping.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:34 pm

"Eh." Distortion shrugged. "So I was slightly off. Close enough for me." He gestured at Lightning. "A bionic hoof, did you say? Very interesting. You know, I never did know how one of those worked." He paused and considered. "Why don't you tell me more about your friends and what they do?"
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Phantom Tears sits in his dark corner watching the other ponies in the room. He recognizes Shadow Bolt from the papers, Hmmm, a fellow self-preservationist, he thinks to himself. While scan the room he sees a pony vanish from his seat without a trace, Invisibility? Or maybe time travel. The next thing he sees sends a shiver down his spine and brings up bad memories, I'd best go make friends with the light bender, I don't want to get on her bad side. He makes his way over towards Sunshine and Scisyhp, drifting silently through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Power Ponies
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next