OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Welcome To The Power Ponies

Go down 
+10
The Notebook
Ician
veryveryfluttershy
DualThrone
Unity Wolfpony
Dragon Soul
Star Sentinel
AurumTempestas
The_Pariah
ObsidianPony
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:57 am

the timid mare flinched at the 'most of the time' comment so lightning decided to take up some of the attention "so distortion is it? what is your power?" she said as the bulk of a mare shifted behind the much smaller unity.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:02 am

"Well, I always prize a chance to talk more about myself. It always takes a nice turn for the chaotic." He puffed out his chest. "I am a Chaos mage! Give me a spell and I'll twist it for you. Make it change direction, speed up, lose power... Name it," he grinned, "and I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:28 am

"Yes, bloodthirsty rabid beast," Eclipse says, taking a step forward. "I call her Halfmoon, or she calls herself Halfmoon, or lots of people call her Halfmoon but she calls herself me... I'm not quite clear on which it is. The point is, she's the strongest ally I have, the best sort of ally there can be. I know her minds perfectly, and she knows mine, and though we're still working on a solid working relationship, she's only as dangerous as I agree to allow her to be."
"Ya talk about 'Halfmoon' like she's a separate person," Steam Coupling noted.
"Some details are a little smudged but that's the essential truth of it," Eclipse returned. "Controlling her isn't self-mastery, it's an act of persuasion. I can speak directly to her and be replied to, and her mind feels distinctive and alien. It's like a form of Dissociative Identity Disorder but one where the ther personality has her own body."
"That bein' yours."
"No, that being hers," Eclipse retorted. "She looks quite different than I do, and not in the way that the Saddle Ranger is. She's recognizable as herself even as a berserker, but Halfmoon isn't recognizable as me or vice versa. It's why I require no disguise."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:11 am

"Right..." Star took another unconscious step away as Eclipse took a step forward. "So...Let me get this straight. Halfmoon is a different pony with a different appearance, but...Um..." He tried to think what else to say. He was starting to regret opening his mouth. He used a hand to scratch the back on his neck. "Uhh...Just forget what I said..." He muttered, feeling like a complete idiot.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:09 am

Steam Coupling rolls her eyes. "Halfmoon is her alter ego," she tells Star bluntly. "Her special power is transforming into the form of Halfmoon. She's just sayin' it in a real fancy way."
"Halfmoon is no more an 'alter ego' than she is entirely pony," Eclipse retorts in an annoyed tone. "Unless you know ponies with claws?"
Steam blinked and eyed her. "You get claws?"
"No, Halfmoon... gah, this is useless to explain..." Eclipse sighed. "Let's move on. Star Sentinel was it? How does this time walking power of yours work, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Star took another unconscious step away from Eclipse at the mention of claws. "Time travel, time travel...Hmm...." He though about how to properly explain his power. "Right, well first off, to actually time travel, I just think about the time I want to go to, but it is rather limited. I can't travel back a thousand years, even though I want to, oh so very much, travel back there. And as to how I got this...Well you heard me when I said it was a side-effect of a spell. That spell was a time travel spell, ironically. That spell was made by Starswirl the Bearded, and it...sent me to this time period. I was originally from the time after Discord was put in stone and before Luna became Nightmare Moon."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:04 pm

"So you're an accidental visitor from the past, huh?" Steam Couple grins. "Neato. So what was our beloved moon princess like back then? More at ease in her own skin than she is now, or pretty much the same?"
Eclipse looks at Star with genuine interest as well, seeming to be even more interested in hearing about Luna than her companion is.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:24 pm

"Accidental visitor that decided to stay eight years of his life, yes." Star gave them both a smile. "Luna's a good princess. Still the elegant mare of the night I meet that one time. Helps her subjects and keeps them safe. If Luna wasn't fear that one night on Nightmare Night, I'm pretty sure she would have been loved by all. Back then, we didn't have anything called Nightmare Night, of course. So, the only time one might see Luna was during the night. As you know, not many ponies stay up at night, but me and a few other orphans did. I do remember this one time where she had saved me...Showing that she really will keep her subjects safe. But yes, she was more at ease. Princess Luna didn't really care much for her own sake, but more for her little ponies."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Lightning stared at distortion large eyed and excitedly whispered "oh my celestia you are ausome". unity sighed and patted the orks head comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:41 am

"Thank you, thank you." Distortion patted his chest in false modesty. "I do try." He glanced at the Ork. "And, uh, sorry about that. I keep forgetting that there are a lot... shyer ones around here."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:01 pm

"A joy to hear," Eclipse says with a broad smile. "Our lovely and stalwart princess of the night remains the same as she always was. Would that her sojourn hadn't been such a long one... her presence, even the knowledge of it, is a delight."
Steam blinks at her. "Oookay, bit fond of Princess Luna are we?"
"The night is made for thestrals and we for it," Eclipse points out. "Naturally, the night's princess and ruler would be far more attractive to me than her sister."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:05 pm

unity smiled "t'is quite alright, is very shy, I'm sure she'll get used to you in some time" she said in a way that promoted that she was but a pet. "..i'm not a dog you know.." 'the ork said with all the authority she could muster with her head being petted.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:23 am

"Oh, will she?" Distortion rushed to the Ork's side and slung a limb around her neck in a friendly gesture. "How wonderful! I can't wait to be close friends with you." He paused. "All of you. Deadline is tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am

Star laughed a little bit at how Eclipse described Luna. "Haha. Well it's nice Luna is getting so more love now a days. Luna should be loved. Her night sky is so beautiful, and the constellations tell, oh so amazing stories. By the mom, I really should get back to guard one day. Stand around and watch the nigth sky go by with out a care in the world." He let out a happy sigh, closing his eyes and remembering the nights he would just stargaze until the sun rose. He opened his eyes and gave Eclipse and Steam a smile.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am

At those words and actions 'the ork' fainted.
Watching this scene unfold, lightning doppled over laughing.
Unity simply sighed and face hoofed, before getting up and got some water.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:38 am

"Uh... oops." Distortion looked around. "Sorry, did I break her? Damn, I knew I should have been more careful..." He prodded the Ork's unconscious form. "Hey. Hey, you okay? Sorry about that, I got carried away."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:57 am

Lightning got up still giggling abbit and playfully punched him in the side "Your a laugh distortion, im going to enjoy working with you hehe. oh and.. hehehe.. she'll be out for a bit.. tehehe" she laughed almost tearing up.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:09 am

"Likewise." Distortion gave a bow of feigned respect. He quickly turned back to the Ork, not sure what else to do other than to continue prodding her until she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Power Ponies
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6