OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Welcome To The Power Ponies

Go down 
+10
The Notebook
Ician
veryveryfluttershy
DualThrone
Unity Wolfpony
Dragon Soul
Star Sentinel
AurumTempestas
The_Pariah
ObsidianPony
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

Welcome To The Power Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:11 pm

With the Maneiac incapacitated the seven brave heroes who make up the Power Ponies could've been forgiven for assuming their primary threat was a thing of the past, but sadly this is not the case; the absence of the Maneiac has created a major power vacuum in the city of Maretropolis, more villains than ever are running wild and criminal organisations are on the rise.

To this end the Power Ponies know that the heroes need to finally stand united, they can no longer be a wide variety of individuals who fight alone, they need to be a team. With this in mind the government and the Power Ponies have come together to found the Power Ponies as an official government organisation comprised of the superponies of the world to defend from the threat posed by supervillains and even lower criminals.

The huge transport that was carrying the group toward their location resembled something of a hybrid of an aircraft carrier and a battleship; the group of heroes had been left on the upper deck with the jets and other vehicles, probably to make them feel like they were guests and their VIPs as opposed to prisoners on the boat... though the amount of armed guards that just happened to dwell nearby didn't exactly match the attempt.

They were a strange bunch, that much was for certain. From over the speakers a tone played that they had been told about; it was the signal to gather in the mess hall of the ship for a meeting. So far they had been called twice, once to do a roll call making sure they were all present and the second to ask for a basic demonstration of their abilities.

This was the first time it had gone off while they on the water.

RULES:

1) As it says, you do not need a character sheet to participate in this thread. Though obviously do be sensible with your character still.

2) Please try to keep some form of order with what's going on, no blowing up the building at random intervals just because you feel like it.

3) When you sign up I expect a name and powers for your character.

4) In this thread you cannot die but you can be injured

5) Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Grey Matter sighed. He was currently dressed in his superhero outfit, a long white medical coat, with rubber gloves over his front hooves, and black-lensed goggles covering his eyes. Over his shoulder was a bandolier with glass vials, each containing a green liquid, and his horn shone with a light grey glow, suspending a form in his magic. He spun, walking towards the mess hall again.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:34 am

Eidolon, never having had paid attention to the guy who spoke to the group, started following Grey Matter. She was wearing black coveralls, a black hoodie, and a black mask over the lower half of her face, boots, also black, covered her hooves. Ski goggles covered her eyes. She was a unicorn, with dark, almost black purple fur. Her mane and tail were a pale blonde. Her hood was down, and she walked without a single sound to mark her passage. She played the part of her namesake, a spirit, ghosting around without a sound and barely speaking.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:46 am

Star Sentinel walked around this ship, trying to find the mess hall. Even when there were signs telling him which direction to go, he still somehow managed to get lost. He had on what seemed to look like flight goggles and an unbuttoned brown trench coat. He reached into his coat and pulled out a pocket watch. "I spend minutes roaming these damn halls and still cant find the mess hall. Hmm...I'll just turn the clock back a few minutes and continue roaming." He put the pocket watch back into his coat, before seemingly disappearing.

Five minutes prior, Star stood in the same spot he was. He took out his watch and saw that it was about five minutes before he was wandering the halls. "There. That should give me some time to find the mess hall. I just need to stay away from my past self." He quickly put his watch away and made his way around the ship, ducking around corners away from his past self. When he finally made it to the mess hall he sighed a breath of relief. He took out his watch and looked at the time. It was just one minute after he traveled back in time.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:58 am

Shadow Bolt felt that most of the guards were for him, considering he was a criminal. He was a little annoyed that being one of the Power Ponies now would mean he'd have to fight for good, when he didn't really care what side he was on in the first place. He had no superhero outfit or disguise. He was simply Shadow Bolt, thief and occasional mercenary. As nopony even knew his real name, he didn't care that his face was completely visible. It also helped that he could use his telepathy to have most ponies ignore him or fail to recognize him, except those that were actively looking for him. He didn't have any weapons on him since they were possessed by the guards as soon as he got on the ship. He couldn't blame them, he wouldn't trust a good for nothing criminal either.

He soon made his way to the mess hall, and he hoped there wouldn't be too many ponies dressed like idiots.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:18 am

unity and the orc walked about the ship, in search for the mess hall, unity, a wolf pony with braided reddish brown mane and a bland cream coat, she wore a long sleeve purple shirt tied round her waist with a velvet braided belt, and a long black pink and red cloak. her companion was a large mare, taller than most at 6ft5 she stood well above the others, her horn was shapen more like a rinos and was not capable of any spell she wore big thick riot armour and a thick set of goggles covered her eyes.

looking around unity sighed trying to detect some form of life, whiles her companion read the signs and lead the much smaller one to the the mess hall. at first glance it was an odd team, but, it was a team that worked and worked they did well.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:28 am

Near one of the jets, closely watched by multiple guards, the head of a particularly grease-smeared mare in oil-stained coveralls same up at the sound of the tone being played over the loudspeakers. Thick protective goggles designed to shield the eyes from unexpected squirts of heated fluid are gripped in a hand covered in heavy Nomex gloves and pulled up to rest just above her brow, revealing a pair of dark chocolate-colored irises. "Aw, buck..." she grouses as she starts pulling one of the gloves off. "Just gettin' to the best part too."
She stands, stretching herself up to her very respectable six foot height and clips the pair of gloves to her coveralls with the thick, callused hands of a manual laborer. Clad in the coveralls, a welding apron, thick pants and heavy steel-toed boots, she more resembles a grease monkey than an accredited engineer with the technical smarts to have her own "heavy metal" armored suit.
Heaving a big sigh, she looks over at the guards. "Tell the boys I appreciate the look and I didn't touch nothin'. Damn shame I can't buy 'em a beer or somethin' jus' ta be a sport but... well, I'm sure they'll get it."

Tromping over heavily towards the door leading down to the mess hall, she nearly runs into a thestral who's leaned against the wall next to the door leading in and examining the contents of a small black book. The thestral gracefully slips around the heavyset unicorn and in the same motion, closes her ledger and tucks it into a messenger bag she has on her shoulder.
"Please watch where you're going," she says, her voice as cultured and polite as the engineer's is thick with the roughness of a life spent among burly factory workers on 16-hour shifts. "I've only one presentable shirt."
The unicorn stops and looks slightly down at the other mare. "You didn't seriously jus' tell me you're afraid I might ruin your clothes."
The smaller mare looks up at her evenly. "I did just that, in fact. They wouldn't be ruined, but I'd need new ones to present myself the best."
The grease monkey grinned. "Fancy little society thing, aincha?"
She got a snort. "Sure... I'm worried about the shirt and I must be a rich bitch, right?" The thestral sighed and grabbed the other mare's hand, who noted that the slender girl had one hay of a grip. "Feel that?"
She grinned in response and returned the squeeze. "I take it back. Whatcha doin' lookin' all fancy when you ain't?"
"Rich bitches and bastards like things pretty, clean, and safe. So, yanno, don't smile too big or they'll have the vapors at the fangs." She let her hand drop. "Eclipse Moon."
"And boy do you look it." She chuckles. "Steam Coupling."

Eclipse looks the other mare over, using a free hand to brush through her shoulder-length mane, idly twirling the streak of silver around her finger. "Heavy industry?"
"You got it," Steam grins. "Pure industrial muscle and as much heavy metal as you can handle. Whatcha do?"
"Courier," Eclipse replies as she pulls open the door and gestures for Steam to walk ahead of her. "Lower city manager for Graymane Courier Limited, in fact, and twice as good as anyone I pay money for."
Steam laughs and claps Eclipse roughly on the back, which doesn't move the courier mare at all. "Sorry for mistakin' ya for anything other than a fellow urchin. All good?"
Eclipse grins widely, baring unnaturally sharp-looking fangs. "All good," she agrees with an equally vigorous clap on the back. "So whatcha think?"
"More happy-talk corporate ponypies about kum-by-ya teamwork something-or-the-other," Steam opines as they walk to the mess hall. "I run 'em at the factory and lemme tell ya, they're more boring for me than the line boys an' that's sayin' something'."
"Price of doing business," Eclipse shrugs. "You pay your fines, you do your time, you get your goods. It's all part of the way things work, especially in the superhero business."
"Superhero biz, huh?"
Eclipse smirks. "Trust me, Steam Coupling... I know a corporate model when I see it."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:47 am

Fantasy walked rather hesitantly down the corridors of the big ship. Her black body suit, while skin-tight, was actually pretty comfortable and flexible, and didn't hinder her walking at all. Her two-sided mirror-lenses fit perfectly over her eyes, concealing her eye color and where she was actually looking, to an extent. This probably didn't help her look less conspicuous, and this was made obvious by the guards who stared at her. She wasn't trying to seem threatening; she was just cautious.

Fantasy, known by most as Fantasia, had remained as far in the metaphorical corner of the social room as possible. It helped that she had absolutely refused to talk -revealing one's voice was not a good idea when trying to conceal one's own identity- but her avoiding social interaction was mostly out of shyness. She wasn't a strong pony, or an incredibly smart or wise pony, unless she magically made herself strong. Really, being basically one of the youngest and most inexperienced supermares in the group of superheroes wasn't a great position for her to be in. More opportunities to make herself look like a total moron, and that impression would be ingrained into her teammates' minds for as long as they knew her...

Fantasy forced those thoughts out of her head, and focused on following the signs into the mess hall. Once she was there, she saw a stallion she'd sworn she'd seen blink out of existence about a minute ago, who'd been at the end of one of the hallways that definitely didn't lead to the mess hall. She decided to sit down across from him, keeping her head tilted slightly down, so it'd look a bit like she was focusing on the table, but her eye were on Star, studying his behaviors and nervous ticks.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:01 am

A red unicorn, his dark blue mane a mess, turned to the speakers as the familiar tone played. He smiled, a flash of recognition passing through his red eye and into his blue. He spun around quickly and headed towards the mess hall, his long, plain grey cloak billowing out behind him as he picked up a respectably quick pace, following the signs. His horn flashed once, and so did his cloak, and his speed doubled.

Distortion - aka Chaos - reached the entrance to the mess hall and came to a screeching halt, stepping in and looking around.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:06 am

"Ooh! An emergency." Scisyhp grinned.  Jumping up he began to skate down the hall on the ceiling like it was perfectly normal until he found Star Sentinel, he continued to skate along the ceiling just above the other stallion, his entire body covered in a full body white suit that had stitches over nostril, mouth and eye holes, the suit was then covered by a inside out lab coat and a duckbill hat, which he wore backwards, as well.
   "So I here you can reverse time? Anything else you can egnahc... Excuse me my native tongue is backwards from you other ponies, anything else you can change? He asked, the stitched eyelids opened and then closed shut again, the mouth which had already been hanging open closed as the stallion on the ceilling talked.
   "You slacker, get moving or I'll get us going." Another voice said from above Star Sentinel, the white suit was talking.
   Scisyhp called out a later, and speed of for the mess hall, leaving a few marks on the ceiling for Star to follow.

Last edited by The Notebook on Sun May 11, 2014 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:50 am

Upon closer inspection, one would find Grey Matter had a shock of orange mane, and a light grey coat. He sat down at one of the tables, adjusting his gloves gently. Yawning, he checked his vials carefully, making sure none of them had cracked, or their seals had loosened. Apparently satisfied, he turned to the mare who had followed him in. "Hello there. I see you followed me in here, though I did not hear you..." He trailed off and chuckled. "I'm rambling again. The name's Atom Striker, and you are?" He offered a gloved hand, an easy smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Aegis looked around the the other heroes that had gathered and felt rather strange. He was apart of the younger ones of this group if not the youngest. Luckily, his suit had covered his nervous face. The suit would look like a regular guards's armor, but had a black covering underneath. A small visor let him she the others. He slowly walked down the mess hall with the others and didn't really say anything though eyes focused onto Shadow as he sworn had seen the stallion in article his parents had done, but that obviously extended to the other ponies as well. It was just he remembered it wasn't something good.

The thought of his parents made him sigh. His parents had been gone for a few months now and he still wasn't any closer to figuring why they were killed or why they had the suit of armor he was wearing now. His parents were great journalists, but they weren't scientist so they couldn't have made it. The flash drive he had also gotten was encrypted so he got nothing from that. The Power Ponies were the only ones he could turn to get something out this.

He glanced over at the others and got a feeling that each one of them was trying to get a feel out of one another. He really didn't say anything or move towards, though he nearly bumped into Eclispe as she talked to another mare.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Lunar Scorn fought hard not to scowl at her so called "companions", instead focusing on her mission to infiltrate the Power Ponies and dismantle them from the inside.

To that end, she enlisted as a recruit. To better her chances of getting in, she crafted herself armor to shield her burned left side from the eyes of others, who'd immediately question her about it, as such, she looked like some sort of thestral warrior who had half her armor cut off from her, leaving only the armor that was actually affixed to her flesh, something that she was able to withstand thanks to her 3rd degree burns on her entire left side, which rendered her nerve centers in the area inert and as such, perfect to place armor on.
But not only the armor helped her, for she also crafted herself a weapon, one that took many nights to craft after learning the art of weaponmaking from a teacher willing to help her. The old stallion's corpse was never found, they always thought he had just left this world through natural causes.
The weapon itself looked like it was just a simple sickle attached to the armor she had grafted onto her left leg, with a spring mechanism so it would swing at her opponent when she swung her hoof hard enough. On closer inspection one would find that it had a not-so-regular edge. Infact, the edge of the sickle was not made of simple metal, but had laser running through it, allowing her to cut through any material. It would certainly help her when her betrayal would come to light.

At first some of the Power Ponies, Zapp and Marevelous being chief amongst them, thought she was up to something, but eventually passed it off and she was allowed to join.
Now she was merely waiting for a chance to meet one of the Power Ponies alone, so she could get them while their guard was down.
That will show them to place their trust on strangers.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:06 pm

unity shivered, getting the attention of her huge companion. "something wrong" the gargantuan mare said in a surprisingly soft voice. unity looked around "or not right at least.. there seems to be a few ponies with a criminal past, i guess we can trust them for now but i do want to wait for lightning to be sure.. non the less keep your guard up. it would be best if you made the first move, i would become a danger otherwise." unity said with a monotone voice. her companion nodded, and they followed into the mess hall.

Unity shuddered again. "urg thats more than thuggery, that feels like pure treachery.."

lightning, who had only just got past the weapon catalogs and metal search, snuck up on the duo, a bad idea by any standard, as the orc instinctively turned and slammed lightning into the wall, and lightning moved like a rag doll. but on noticing noticing it was lightning she dropped lightning and began to say sorry frantically. "im so so so sorry lightning, are you ok? im sorry please forgive me" she blurted out feeling a bit sorry for herself. "get over yourself, its her fault she should know better." unity snarled unremorseful and at that she stood up and helped lightning up with her.

the three finally entered the mess hall as a team ready to meet their new allies.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Sunshine leaned against a wall next to the entrance of the mess hall and watched as some of the others went inside, not really caring that they didn't notice her. She wondered why her commander reassigned her to this Power Ponies group. It felt like a demotion to her. Sure, she was very gifted in her abilities. Her normal job was also as a military agent, not a superheroine. At least she wasn't getting a pay cut. 'Bah, thinking of pay at a time like this. Typical.' She shook that greedy thought out of her head.

Sunshine didn't care about her identity. She wore no costume. She had no super name. She was just Sunshine, savior of worlds. Not counting the worlds that were destroyed. That was not important. She only wore the wings on her back, one of which was mechanical, the goggles on her head, and sometimes when she is alone, socks. Why? Because socks. Pretty soon, she shrugged and decided to follow them into the mess hall for yet another meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Star looked at the mare across from him that was dress in a black body suit with his teal cat-like eyes. He put a hoof to his mouth in hopes that he wouldn't laugh. He let out a small cough. "That looks rather uncomfortable, if I may say." He said to the mare, giving a small smile. He tapped his hoof against the table rapidly, not knowing that he was actually tapping it. "So what powers do you ha-. Ah!" He cut off his sentence when he glanced upwards and saw a pony on the ceiling.

Star held a hoof to his chest. "Sweet Luna you scared me! ...You also...kinda creep me out...slightly." He took deep breaths to calm himself down and listened to what the upside down pony had to say. "Reverse time? Where did you hear that from? That's a lie. I can't do no such thing!" He crosses front hooves in front of his chest and turns away. It was very much true that he couldn't reverse time. He took out his watch and looked at it before polishing it against his chest.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:22 pm

"Did you here his responce?" Asked Scisyhp, seeming to speak to himself, flipping his hat forward and descending to the floor his body seemed to change as well, the white full body suit was still on him, but the lab coat had flipped back to a right side in state.
"Yes, I heard their responce, seems like your over active imagination got the best of you again." Replied the voice.
"You mean the same one that created you, Varg, and Me?" Scisyhp quickly shot back. After a moment longer, no responce seemed to be on its way. Walking through the mess hall, again turning his hat backwards as he sat down on a table, it flipped mid-air and landed on the ceiling, seating only himself, he whispered to himself, "Good to see I got you to stop complaining Crif."

Last edited by The Notebook on Mon May 12, 2014 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:21 pm

Eidolon ignored him, going for that creepy, spectre-like way of silence as she kept walking, becoming intangible as she passes through a few chairs and tables until she plopped down nearby Star Sentinel, on the opposite side of the table from him, and flicked her hood up, slowly leaning forward until her head smacked against the table. She just sat there, waiting for someone to do something, still intangible in case someone tried to touch her.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Aurum wrote:
on the opposite side of the table from him,
(OOC)You mean across from him? Like, where Fantasy's sitting?(OOC)
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:08 am

Phantom Tears plods into the mess hall with the rest of the recruits, his heavy cloak and face mask in place to protect him from the accursed lights. Making his way to a secluded corner, he waits for the meeting to be over with.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:40 am

As Shadow waited for meeting to begin, he figured he should get to know some ponies. He didn't want to risk getting caught reading anypony's mind, so he decided on the traditional approach. He could sense where everypony in the room was, so it wouldn't be hard to find anypony. He soon noticed three mares entering the room. One, the Orc, was absolutely huge, and the other two seemed to be with her.

May as well start with them, he said to himself. Though he wasn't all that excited to meet anypony, he figured he might as well make a decent impression. He soon walked up to the three mares and said, "Hello, I thought I may as well get to know the ponies I'll be working with. I'm Shadow Bolt." He then hoped the big mare wouldn't recognize him. He felt she could flatten him with ease.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:08 am

unity stepped forward, not once making eye contact but she was rather obviously not doing this on purpose. "unity, tis a pleasure making your acquaintance" she said with a charming smile and bowed politely. "oh um.. my names a.. i mean.." she sighed "the orc" she said with a soft and somewhat meloncollie voice. finally lightning, a 16 year old mare with fight in her and the wind taken out of her by her taller companion, stepped forward and raised her hoof for a shake "lightnings the name, call me if you ever need supplies or something built" she said, still very winded and growny.

"no need to feel nervous now. we are all here as a team, and she will not hurt you unless she truly must. i can to most part tell you mean no harm here so i am more that happy to work with you. just as long as you stay on the good side, deal?" unity said with a smile on her face, she looked no more than 18 but it was easy to tell she was far older.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:39 am

Distortion adopted an expression of feigned hurt. "No one wants to talk to me? How sad." He sighed theatrically and moved to a corner of the room, staring up at the ceiling expectantly.

For good measure, he added, "Oh, woe is me!" And he couldn't help but grin a little.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:44 am

Sounds like a good reason to stay on the good side to me, Shadow thought. He then had a small smile on his face and said, "That sounds like a good deal, and I know good deals when I hear one. I honestly don't care what side I'm on so long as I benefit in the end, and being a part of this will benefit me more than staying a thief. Plus, I hate those super-villains. Getting to kick their flanks is a nice bonus."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:49 am

The colt looked over at the over dramatic pony and rolled his eyes at him though no one would be able to see it. Then, the stallion added to it. Aegis groaned and moved over to Distortation. "If I talk to you will you stop whining?" He asked without trying to even hide his annoyance for the stallion. The last thing he wanted to hear was somepony begging for attention and scolded himself for actually giving it him. "Hit him later." He said to himself as he waited for the stallion's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Power Ponies   Welcome To The Power Ponies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Power Ponies
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next