OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:35 pm

"S-sure, we could try smaller..." she sheepishly responded as she was sized down to the size that she was on the beach, seeing that she is still just a bit too big to be comfortably in the ship's interior. Besides, Sugary's offer was very tempting to her. She could really use a massage of sorts. "I-I trust you..." she added and nodded, blushing as she slowly approached the bath. The bed that she was shown looked extremely inviting as well, so she partially couldn't wait to see what's it like.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 11:05 pm

Just before actually getting Shanny into the tub, Sugary would soon hold her longer still, proceeding to continue the shrinking. He smiled more now though, for as she became far smaller than she was meant to, his chocolate brown eyes became more and more visible, until eventually, he was hugging her close, pressing his snout lightly to hers now that she was no taller than he was. His tail flicked, and then he gave her muzzle a light kiss. "Now I can actually wrap my arms around you~..."

He then raised a hand to her cheek lovingly. "Well, come along. Time to get that sticky saltwater out." He'd keep near her at all times, ever watchful for her balance in her smaller shape. He knew it couldn't be easy to feel fully comfortable with such alterations, though he found her trust to be very endearing; She'd been loved upon earlier, now she was going to be kept safe and comfortable as the water washed over them and their little bit of salty clothing. "So... Where do I start?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 11:14 am

Shanny eeped in slight surprise at the major size change, which made her less then half her original size. Last time she was this small was a few months after she hatched, and she hasn't had such view for over a century! The dragoness blushed as she could finally feel Sugary's arms all around her chubby body, which was even more apparent now that she was this short. She liked being the same size as her lover for once, but was unsure if she would keep it for longer than a night.

"And something other that is even stickier~" she added to his comment as they were making their way to the bath. When they were almost at it she accidentally tripped, but catching herself quickly enough to not fall. "Whoops... still getting used.. heh.." she said and blushed at her embarrassment before stepping into the bath and under the water. "W-well... I suppose 'top-to-bottom' would work fine..." she added, looking down at her body. Have I always been this chubby?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:09 am

"Consider it done." He nodded after speaking reassuringly, and began with undressing fully; Not that there was more to show than before, but she might enjoy his body pressed up against hers with nothing in between as he used one arm to lather a bar of soap and wash her mane and head gently, while the other held her up and close. Despite her being a dragon, he was being awfully delicate, giving her time to get used to newer sensations.

And she could take her chub-awareness for better or worse as he kept going, for he was being quite generous in lathering her wings, caressing her arms full of suds, her breasts getting frequent light playful attention, her belly and back rubbed thoroughly, and once he got to her tail and thighs it became a more firm touch in lathering her up. He sure wasn't kidding in having a better chance of putting his hands on her now.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Despite being covered in scales, her wings and especially nipples seemed to be quite sensitive as the dragoness gasped in pleasure each time he ran over them with the soap. She would be standing mostly still as Sugary worked the soap all over her body, blushing when he came near her nether regions and tail, but managed to keep all her body parts accessible for washing. Once they would be done, she would've kept her visible blush. "I-I suppose you want me to wash you as well in return...?" she sheepishly asked, having something on her mind that she always wanted to try and the chance was now, now that she was this small.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 6:48 pm

Sugary smiled at her, pleased she was enjoying her wash up till that point, and gently held Shanny still with one arm as he posed sideways for her. "Yes, please... Like this then? You can start anywhere you like~" With the way he stood, she had easy view of every part of him. Everything was up for grabs, all she had to do was reach out...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 9:55 pm

The dragoness chuckled as Sugary posed himself before grabbing the soap. "Yes, master~" she said before beginning to scrub his mane and coat it up nicely and made sure to coat the horn up as well, gently. She would them continue down his body, making sure every part of him so far is covered in soap and washing it away, preparing to do the other part.

Shanny kneeled in front of the unicorn, lightly blushing as she gently grabbed his member and coated it in soap, almost sensually rubbing it while doing so, soon doing the same with his orbs. She would soon begin scrubbing the soap aggainst his behind as well, reaching around him and 'accidentally' pressing her chest against his crotch, soon realizing her 'mistake' and pulling away after his behind was soaped up before blushingly continuing to his legs.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 10:09 pm

Sugary's cock had gone back for the most part, but some of it did constantly linger visibly given Shanny was still there and the feeling of intimacy remained, so it wasn't hard for her to grab and wash it... And then it got hard; Especially as she washed it so thoroughly and even pressed her not-so-large but still chubby full breasts against it. He sighed, almost moaning, his cock twitching a little in anticipation of more but not getting it at the moment. He smirked, unable to tell if she did that on purpose or not, but everything she did up till that point felt really good, so he felt compelled to rub upon her horns as she did with his, petting her and caressing her with each stroke. "Good job, my lovely maid~" He remained expectant of her this time, feeling she was being more proactive in their fun now.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 10:15 pm

Shanny would stand back up, giving Sugary a warm smile before holding his back and gently tripping him with his tail, making sure he stays in her strong arms as she lays him down on his back. "I have always wanted to try this.." she says as she first kneels between his legs before placing some soap on his belly and began to slide her own chest against his body, simultaneously massaging and rubbing him with her big breasts and belly, murring as she did so. She would continue sensually rubbing her body against his until they were both coated up in soap yet again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 5:26 pm

He yelped in surprise but played along as she managed to keep balance. Once she began, he moaned as her whole body became a warm slick sponge for him. With his cock already fully erect, it meant he had something prodding at her all the time. She was really enticing him as he snorted, wrapped his arms around her, and cuddled while swaying provocatively at her.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 6:32 pm

Shanny would grin as she'd feel the erection prodding at her belly and between her breasts as she continued sliding up and down Sugary's body, gently grinding before sliding all the way up, slowly stopping and sitting up as her crotch was on the unicorn's chest. "Well, hopefully I'm not too heavy for this... and you'll get better acquainted with my taste~" she said before slowly moving her body atop Sugary's, keeping herself just out of his tongue's reach, her thigh thighs on each side of his head. "D-do you want me to...?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Sugary looked comfortable if anything, grinning up at her now and waiting for the soap to wash off her a little. "Not heavy, just right... And c'mere." He stretched out his tongue to lick over her crotch. "... I want that spicy taste again~" He groped her buttocks, insistent that she go for it as he opened his mouth a little.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 11:10 pm

Shanny nodded and slowly lowered herself on top of Sugary's head, really hoping she wouldn't actually crush it and moaning loudly at the lick. She would proceed to grind herself against his muzzle, letting her juices leak all over and making sure she wasn't accidentally restricting his air supply.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:38 am

Sugary once more stuck his tongue out, lapping away at Shanny's nethers the moment she placed it on him and pushing his tongue in gleefully. His hands kept her support of course, grasping her flanks firmly as she moved. As it were, she'd near constantly see happy eyes looking up at her if she noticed.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Shanny would begin to slowly and gently grind against his muzzle, more juices leaking out as her moans became louder. Her tail begin to slowly rub against Sugary's member in attempt to keep it erect while she grabbed the sides of the bathtub in order to keep her balance. Her moans would become louder and louder until they eventually turned into a long roar as the dragoness finally reached her climax, spraying her juices all across the unicorn's face only to have most of it washed off by the running shower.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 6:10 pm

It was a somewhat addictive flavor for him as he rubbed his muzzle back against her nethers, but then dragon honey wasn't something just anyone could get, let alone having one above him willingly smother his face in the source. Every once in a while he'd groan from the spicy scent alone, but her tail on his cock earned her more moans as well.

Her essence didn't go to waste either as he lapped up as much as he could, tongue rolling in her for a bit to get every last drop. He'd then urge her to sit on his chest, still enjoying her tail as his cock twitched at the nimble attention. "Mmm~... Spicy-sweet~! Got any more surprises for me, my dear Maid Shanny~?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 10:05 pm

Shanny soon moved and sat down on Sugary's chest as to his request. "I really hope I didn't smush you too hard there.... and I might have~" she said before sliding down to his belly, the base of her tail now rubbing against his member. She spun around on his belly, the soap and water allowing her to do so easily before bending over slightly, giving the unicorn a very beautiful view of her exposed and wet behind. The dragoness lightly wiggled her butt just out of his face's reach before sliding forward again and placing herself on his abdomen, Sugary's member leaning against his belly. She pressed it against herself for a few short moments and gave it a playful stroke before rising up and lining it up with her wet nethers. "Ready?~" she asked, waiting for his confirmation before very sloowly sliding down on it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 4:56 pm

"You're a bulky gal, but having a crotch like yours pressing down on my face is hardly unpleasant~" He licked his lips, showing how much he enjoyed it still.

As she kept stroking him and presenting herself to him, he got all the more excited and even tried to reach with his tongue for another taste, but scrunched his muzzle as she moved away; The tease. He was, however, very glad it was all leading up to something as she slowly began to press down on his cocktip. But by then, aside from grasping her meaty behind to hold for balance and grope her lightly, he gave her a very curious gaze. "Wooaah~... I'm definitely ready~... But I'll be damn impressed if you can take it deep this time." Again, no complaints after, as the lower she got, the more he shuddered from her tighter snatch. But could she really take it, even as his full equine cock twitched and throbbed within...?
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 8:03 am

Shanny would bite her lips and begin releasing moans the lower she got and the more stretched she got. With enough effort, she could definitely take it. She would release a loud grunt as she would finally hilt herself on Sugary's staff. "OOgh~" was all she'd say for now as she stayed hilted, trying to get used to the size, gently patting the bulge in her belly. "T-there we go...." she said as her inner walls were constantly squeezing around the unicorn's lower horn.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 8:35 am

He was impressed, and more importantly, he was enjoying himself a lot now that she actually took the full girth in her state as he let out wistful sigh after wistful sigh before he made an adjustment of his own. There was light movement of course, even if she wasn't quite used to it yet, but soon she'd feel him rubbing her wings caressingly, and working himself to the front as he took on a more sitting position, his muzzle lightly suckling on her neck from behind and then leaning a little next to her ear. "And here I come~" It was a tease, keeping his lower body still as much as he could resist while his hands caressed her breasts and swollen cock belly.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 12:04 am

She gasped as she felt him sit up behind her to fondle her big chest and bulge. "A-already?~" she teasingly asked. She could feel anything that happened inside her at this point. "OOoh... okay, I think... I think I'm used enough now..." she said and slowly and steadily began rising herself up on his membergetting it about halfway out before equally slowly sliding back down again. "Oooghn... my..." she moaned out. This was a bit harder than she thought it would be, but she would get through with it. The dragoness began slowly rising and sliding down again, repeating her short pace for now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 8:16 am

As she actually managed to get comfortable sitting on his cock like she was, he simply let it be and relaxed once more as she rode him; He moaned as she kept to her slow but steady pace, aiding her in going up and down as she pleased. All things considered, he was eager to rut her silly as she was, but he holding back a lot, simply caressing her tail and wings instead.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 10:07 am

Shanny would soon speed up her pace, her walls clampering down on Sugary's log as her juices coated it. She began wondering if she could be filled even more than she is now without permanent damage to her insides, but decided to rather play it safe. besides, they were still in the shower, so a little mess wouldn't matter~. "MMmh.. h-honey....? P-please do try to pull out before you ...ngh... fill me even more...." The dragoness has decided that she would ask him to change her size to a bit bigger before she'd be ready to take a load inside her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 10:43 pm

With each tight-clenching pump and pull she had on his cock, he gritted his teeth a little as the tiny dragon pushed herself more; Of course, with his hands on her rump still as he lay back again, he gave her a boost whenever she needed it to keep going. Having her hilt herself upon him time and again as his broad tip bumped against her hot womb made him shudder so much in joy, even if the whole cock happened to not fit in all the way.

Rather than answer, he simply acknowledged her request with a snort and a neigh, not really thinking about why she wanted that aside from having images in his head of her getting sprayed by his cum instead. And in time, she got him to even thrust back up against her a little, for a brief time, before he blinked hard to remind himself of her request, but at that point he was ready to fill her up again... So in a bit of a hurried act of lust, he neighdand pulled her up fast just as he was cumming, having her get a little gush inside of her before the cock popped out as he practically plopped her back onto his chest and his cock gushed the rest of his seed on top of her. He'd probably feel a little sorry about the slightly late pull, if he wasn't chuckling in the afterglow with his face buried in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Shanny eeped in surprise as she felt a small load of warm fluid appear inside of her before the sudden pull out, watching with wide eyes as the cock was now spurting loads of said fluid onto her belly and chest. Her nethers still grinded against the hilt from the outside, and from her point of view it looked as if she grew a horse's member, causing her to giggle while panting. "Oooh... that was.... something..." she commented as she continued laying on top of Sugary, her wings feeling sort of soft on his chest. "Now we can probably properly wash up before we do anything else, hmm?~" she'd ask and was soon ready to roll off of him whenever needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next