OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Sugary kept a light grin as he kept rubbing his cock upon Shanny's nethers, slowly pressing more against it so she could feel its weight and texture more. "Is that a hint I should bind you to my will~?" He caressed her belly as he aligned his tip against her netherlips and veeery slowly pushed in with a light snort. "... I have ways to manipulate matter if need be, not just tighten tendrils on titanic tits~" He chuckled, gyrating his cock with the other hand to make her feel his cock against her walls the deeper he went. "Hm~... I could make myself larger, or make you smaller even... IF you'll let me." Her wish was his command as he leaned down to lick on her belly. How high his magical skill is was unknown to her still, but then all she had to do was explore that potential.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Shanny blushed at the suggestion and shook her head swiftly. "N-no! I think..." she answered Sugary's question, moaning as the unicorn pushed his member inside her again. She may have had tentacles inside her just moments before, but they felt nothing like the actual thing. "M-make me smaller...? Are you sure such spell will work...?" She cautiously asked him, not being exactly too sure.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 8:42 pm

He'd push in all the way by the time he'd answer, a light glint in his eyes while caressing her thighs. "Mm~... As sure as I can hover and stand in flames~! Shanny, I would let no harm come to you if I can help it." His horn began to shine as well as his eyes. "It may feel very weird, that can't be helped... But we can do this slowly. It won't hurt, and it's temporary, I promise. Just say stop and I'll revert it right away..."

... If she did not reject it right away, her body would begin to feel as if something were being pulled out while being molded to a smaller shape little by little. She'd also most definitely feel that her Dragon's Den would not be as spacious, his cock remaining in deep.

... His goal was to try and shrink her down to half her size, though his cock would feel twice as large in her by comparison if she did not stop him by then. His body would be laying upon hers, with his face and smile being very close to hers by then.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 11:36 pm

Shanny closed her eyes and could begin feeling the spell taking the effect on her. Though she couldn't decide if he also put a growth spell on his dong or she was just now being stretched due to her smaller size. The dragoness began moaning, though halfway when she already lost 5 or so feet off her height, she thought that the den was already a bit too small. "S-stop... Ahn.. y-you're too big..." she moaned out and grabbed at the sand, and if Sugary stopped, she would now be at almost 8 ft tall, noticeable size difference.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 11:58 pm

Having been monitoring his own work, he soon adjusted the spell to give her back a bit of her size and make her 8 feet tall outright, figuring she would feel uncomfortable without going back a bit on the spell though he still very much felt her den having a much tighter grip on his loot. He neighed pleasantly and sighed, not moving for now aside from pulling back halfway out to give her time to adjust. "Ooooh~... I hear ya. But please be mindful not to shut your gates on me either~..." Her nethers, being much tighter around him now, made it considerably warmer for him and easier to feel the draconic contractions. "She might actually drag me around like this if she tries...!"

He lay upon her still, licking between her breasts as he now had a much easier reach on her body to ease her up, and caressing her sides before speaking. "Shanny? How 'bout you set the pace this time? Grab me, and move me like you would a toy~" Giving her more control might ease her more into it; But then deep down he also had an excuse for her to put her arms on him more, especially his flank. A lover's touch he sought.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:55 pm

Shanny nodded and gulped. "I-I'll try. It's not like I have that much control down there a-anyway." she said, trying to bring some humor to the situation, though Sugary's next suggestion surprised her and made her blush visibly through her dark scales. "U-use you as a t-toy...? I.. I don't.." she murmured out and looked away. She wondered how he knew what she rarely did on her free time. "O-o-okay... I-I guess..." her voice was shaking slightly from nervousness as she waited a bit to get used to his size before gently placing her hands around his hips and slowly, slowly push him in more, stopping every centimeter to get used to the size.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:53 am

He closed his eyes, letting her take full control though his legs were a bit solid to move as he restrained himself from rutting her more himself. "That's good~... Just don't stop, if you can... I made you smaller, so you get to make me move~ Grasp real firmly~" He figured she was experiencing something likely nerve-wrecking, his magic molding her body as it did, so giving her his flank and cock ought to distract her from worry as his cock throbbed and shuddered within her with each movement.

With his trade off for trust going on, he fondled her breasts more with his arms, circling caresses for now while his tongue teasingly lapped under each.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:41 am

Shanny continued to slowly push him in, still trying to get used to the size difference and the fact that she was now being stretched by his thick member. She wanted to give him the pleasure and move him faster, but that wouldn't really happen until she was 'stretched' just enough. All the while, her eyes would be running across the sky, making sure that noone would be spying on them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:08 pm

Sugary, in the meantime, wasn't worried about being spotted at all; He was making love to a dragon, little else mattered that would make him give that up, so even as she distracted herself looking about, he opened his mouth wider to suckle hungrily upon her breasts one at a time. His hands went about caressing her arms tenderly too, but every once in a while he gave a bit of a firm grip, legs and cock shuddering as he became excited even during the slow movements. He'd remain in check, for as long as it would take, but it was becoming clear he wanted her to pick up the pace eventually when one hand went to her clit to rub upon and around as he neighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:35 pm

After quite a while, when Shanny felt  that she was stretched enough, she began pushing Sugary in just a bit faster, not just yet letting her pleasure take the reins of her body. Even if she wanted to speed it up, she was slightly worried that she could hurt him or herself, so she'd best have taken it safely. She closed her eyes and stopped scanning the skies for the time being as her thrusts got faster each time the pushed Sugary in and out. She would eventually speed up her thrusts for a short time, before slowing don again and panting. "Y-you can take the l-lead again..." she said, arms getting slightly tired from moving him around, and confident enough to allow him to do that without hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 7:38 pm

With a nod and a hum, Sugary moved away from Shanny's chest and caressed her thighs and hips gently while swaying his hips pulling out for her to feel the motion with her hands. As he pushed in more steadily, he grabbed one of her hands with one of his own and suckled around her wrist before giving it loving kisses and getting a thrusting pace like the one she had so far with a sigh. "Then... lead this dance I shall~" The other hand trailed over her more; Over her tail, the leathery scaly feel of her wings, and her alluring neck and breasts. She'd been more gentle with him than he expected, even when she had full control to toy with him, so he'd try being more tender with the big lady instead for now. Even if they had to leave eventually, he loved upon her like they had all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 10:14 am

Shanny's nethers would soon become more moist, the juices acting as a lube and allowing Sugary to slide in and out of her easier, although her smaller side still made her extremely tight. One of her hands would move to squeeze and fondle her breasts while the other gripped the beach towel tightly. As the thrusts continued, she began moaning a bit louder. "F-faster.." She said soon after, feeling used enough to the size of Sugary's member to increase their pace.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 8:01 pm

At her request, his ears perked and his tail flicked joyfully, grinning as he let go of her breasts to look at her. "As you command, Mistress~." Perhaps Shanny, who sought maid work, would appreciate being treated like a Master for a change as he held around her torso tightly, and snorted once he picked up the pace, thick throbbing cock slick with her juices having an easier time pumping in and out of her with strong equine legs slapping against her. "Does this please you, Mistress~?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 8:29 am

"M-mistress..?" Shanny confusedly asked as she was just called that. She would slowly wrap her thick legs around Sugary, almost making sure that he couldn't go too far out while her hands gripped his back and pushed him more towards her breasts. "I-it does..." she whispered, closing her eyes again as she continued moaning, her excess juices now leaking out with every thrust. She would soon begin fondling her own breasts, squishing them against the unicorn from each side.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:37 pm

He rather liked his position right now, even as she limited his movements by pulling him closer. But she was happy and moaning, and he was still eager to please and rut; Especially since his head was now being massaged by a pair of bountiful dragon breasts against his face. He'd lick and suckle on the on the sides of each very hungrily, while his thrusts kept on going, and going faster, if shorter, all he way in each time.

And in this very pleasing position, he'd give his Mistress the loving she wanted as long as she kept down against her hot curvy scaly body, arms wrapped firmly behind her back and butt as if never wanting to leg go of such a juicy booty by the dragon's den. So it kept, the stallion rutting the dragon till his loins burned pleasurably from more than just hot nethers, pressure rising till he grinded vigorously and snorting very deeply with a lustful smirk once his seed gushed out for her as tribute. Her den now filled up much faster, but he had no intention of letting any of it spill out by keeping his cock shoved in her in the afterglow.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm

Shanny roared loudly as Sugary unleashed his seed within her, some of the fire from her mouth rising up to the sky as she was being filled up. She pulled Sugary even closer to her, barely restraining herself from squishing his head to the point of pain with her large breasts, and careful to not break his back with her legs. Her juices would begin mixing with the stallion's cum inside her as she began panting. "O-oh... ahh... Oh my..." was all she managed to say for now, too much in pleasure to make any sentences right now. She laid her head down onto the beach towel, relaxing all her limbs and releasing the unicorn from her grip.

Some time will pass before the dragoness would become responsive again, their last session obviously taking out her energy for good. "Ooh... how much time has passed...." she asked her companion.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 6:39 pm

And so it went, that the unicorn was being pinned hard by his dragon lover. He had a pleased smile, and a nervous one as he struggled to breathe a little, but it did add to the excitement and made the afterglow all the more pleasuring.

Once her lover's death grip softened, he snorted and lay calmly upon her, resting, licking her gently as she took her own time to rest. Over time though, with care, he undid the size spell upon her. Her mass would return to its rightful place, but not before he cuddled with her while he could reach more of her with ease.

When she came to, he remained on and in her still; Her greeting would be a smooch to her chest, and a warm smile in the dark of the night. "... I dunno, but it's dark now... Think you're up for a flight, or is the big lady gonna stay pinned under me~?" His tail flicked, caressing her leg and hip as he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 5:35 pm

The dragoness could feel slight itching all over her body as she would start growing back to her size, but not terrible enough of an itch to bother scratching herself as she continued enjoying the afterglow with her lover. Although he was not as big as the dragons that used to have their way with her, she still liked him better due to all the added affection and actual love, not just plain lust. She smiled back at him after his question. "Why not both~ except one now and one later?" she said as she huggled him, again squishing her breasts against his body. "Someone will have to clean me out, you know~ so hopefully you have a big enough shower back in the ship." she said before carefully sitting up with Sugary still on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 6:02 pm

He let out a soft neigh while being lifted up with her, murring as she now kept pulling him to her bountiful warm breasts. "Aah~... Well, it might be a little hard to fit you in the tub as is. Gonna have to shrink you down to cuddable size again for my arms to reach you all over~." He was glad that the prior tension was completely gone; He figured dragons were blunt, and maybe getting along meant showing it bluntly too. So he looked to her face with a cocked brow, rubbing under her wings. "Before we take off though... Sorry, again, for making you worry earlier. I hope this..." He kissed her chest with a passionate smooch and looked back up again. "... shows I'm not just saying things to mess with you." It really wasn't that often he got to deal with dragons, fewer still in a positive way for that matter. It still meant a lot to him that he could get along well with the one seeking to be a maid.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 6:06 pm

Shanny blushed and giggled. It's okay. I guess he sayings are true, you have to earn a dragon's trust... Besides, I wouldn't mind being shrunk down again if it meant getting n actual bath~." she answered before standing up, letting the unicorn slowly slide down her belly and her thick thighs. "So, back to the ship then?" she asked as she looked around the darkening sky.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Shanny had given Sugary a good time and company, so it was easy for him to keep the good mood up and up and up as he slid down her with a chuckle, cock popping out of her and looking around them as he went for the water to wash off once more. "Back to the ship, yeah... And hey, if you like, you could sleep inside tonight too~" She was welcome to have more comfort than a tent on the deck, at the cost of being shrunk anyway. All she had to do was to think on it and ask as he washed off quick. He'd return to her soon after, putting his pants back on and waiting on her to get dressed, take off and return...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 9:47 pm

The dragoness gasped in slight surprise as Sugary popped his horn out of her before blushing. She too could use some quick cleaning to not drip anything during flight, so she followed the unicorn into the water to wash. Once she would be dry at last, she would spread her giant wings again before smiling at Sugary. She would do her best to tie the offered capes around her bottoms, just barely covering her, but good enough for the short-ish flight. "Sleeping in bed sounds nice for a change~" she said before nodding and taking off, letting Sugary take the lead once mid-flight.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 6:47 pm

Their preparations made, improvised clothing included, they both set off in return once more as they left the island where good memories had been made between them. Along the way of course, he remained close in flight at all times, checking in on her and her mood. Once the port came into view, he'd use a spell to make them transparent to others, assuring her that he was willing to help her preserve her shame if she wanted a more subtle approach.

Once on the deck, he'd accompany her to the improvised tent, and it was there he made his next offer as he gave her time to check on her own things. "Ah, that was a refreshing trip~... Well, Shanny? Just let me know when, and I'll shrink you down again. I'll give you a nice scrubbing once you get what you need."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Shanny would first dust herself off and relax her wings before returning Sugary's cloaks back to him, seeing as she didn't exactly need them on the ship. They seemed to have a lot of privacy here, even on the deck. "Well, I guess I'm ready. I suppose we'd best hurry up before it completely dries up~" she says, smiling. After his many demonstrations, she began having trust in his magical abilities. "Felt weird being shrunk down... I wanna experience it again... How long can this spell hold for?" she curiously asked. If possible, she would also like to experience sleeping on actual bed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:40 pm

He smiled up to her and held her hand in the tent. "Easily a whole night with enough focus... If you're still wanting to sleep on abed this time that is~" He wasn't being cocky, but forthright. Morphing a body wasn't a chore, but making a transformation stable took some effort and experience; Which was something he could spare plenty of as he began the process of shrinking her down again. For good measure, he hugged her afterwards if she felt funny in her legs. "Don't worry, I got you..."

And so it went, that she was brought down to a smaller size again, just like before. Though he could easily do more if needed as he looked up to her still and urged her to come inside. "... And there we go. But if you want my hands all over you when we get to the tub, well... I can shrink you further. I promise I'll be gentle~" He'd escort her inside, carefully taking her down the stairs and showing her part of what she had missed prior, including the room she could sleep in if she so desired it before taking her to the bathroom and turning the water on. Lukewarm and refreshing for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)   Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Charm, Wolf's Allure, Shark's Desire, Unicorn's Passion. (Private)
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next