OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Who in the group have a PS4?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomande

Doomande

Who in the group have a PS4? Empty
PostSubject: Who in the group have a PS4?   Who in the group have a PS4? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:50 pm

So with Fallout 4 coming out in a few days have I finally brought myself a PS4 to play it on. I know that a few others are gamers in this group as well so I thought it would be fun to hear who there else have the system and what games they have so we maybe could friend up and play together at times.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

Who in the group have a PS4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who in the group have a PS4?   Who in the group have a PS4? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Well, I've got both a PS3 and a PS4, and honestly, I only own two PS4 games (not including Far Cry 4). Those games are Bloodborne and Dragon Age: Inquisition. There isn't a ton of thing on the PS4 library that I would consider getting (because I own them on the previous gen) But there are some FTP games on the PS4 that might be good. I've personally got Blacklight: Retribution, Warframe, and Planetside 2, though I have these games on there because my PC hates them with a burning passion. Indie games are coming soon, and I'm talking quality indie games like The Binding of Issac.
Back to top Go down

Who in the group have a PS4?
Page 1 of 1