OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ideas for group activities

Go down 
+2
jz96
Doomande
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomande

Doomande

Ideas for group activities Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for group activities   Ideas for group activities Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Looking back at our RP Prompt contest can I only say that it was a big success, especially when thinking on it being our first group activity in ages and the minor hiccups it had in its making. But as the old saying goes should one not rest on one's laurels, and I would like to, slowly, look towards the future and what activities that could bring.

While I do know that ObsidianPony slowly and stately are working on his own contest would I really like to hear what you our dear members would like to see of group activities in the future. I can't promise that there will be prizes for each and every, if even at all, activity to come, or that the ideas worded here will grow to more than just ideas, but I would still like to hear from all of you so you can have a hand in shaping what we do in our group.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for group activities   Ideas for group activities Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 4:51 am

The first idea that comes to mind is a grand fight tournament.
I seen an lot of fight base OC
Judges are used to approve OCs for the fights and over see the fights them self. Say rather a move is far or not. other stuff like that.
Winners move on to their next fight till one comes out on top.
But, I think this should be an only for fun event. (no prize.)
They could even be multiple types of tournaments. (Anthro, flying, Monster. Ext.)
I'm just throwing in the idea.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for group activities   Ideas for group activities Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 5:39 am

There have been talks about tournaments like that a few times around, but the logistics behind it have been overwhelming no matter what angle we have tried to attack it from. But then again, with how Lightnings naughty combat thread there are based on characters with stats could we perhaps set something up in the far far future. But I do sadly think that such a project is a bit too big if we should find a way for it to be fair.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for group activities   Ideas for group activities Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 5:52 am

Worth a shot. /pumad
But I did have an idea for the season of Halloween. Or Nightmare night.
Scariest OC Idea
Using the New oc thread 2 format. Contestant come up with the spookiest OC they could think of.
Judges base the score on creativity, originality, Scary factor and (for the season.) How It react to a group of monster hunters.
Again Just an other Idea. (because I'm currently out of any more.)
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for group activities   Ideas for group activities Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 10:23 pm

I like the idea of a Halloween/Nightmare Night-based contest.

Though I have no other ideas as to what such a contest would involve.
Back to top Go down
PortalHunter

PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for group activities   Ideas for group activities Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 10:42 pm

And there doesn't seem to be very much time left before Halloween, which is around two weeks from now.
Back to top Go down
http://portalhunter.deviantart.com
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for group activities   Ideas for group activities Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 2:22 pm

The Halloween contest could always start the 31. instead of ending at that date, just saying.

I know that I am planning to do a Halloween inspired thread one of these days. Last year did I do a theme park thingy, and are thinking of doing a carneval kind of thread this roud
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for group activities   Ideas for group activities Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 2:10 am

I'm piecing together a nice and dark little RP for the future, might be able to get at the least an interest test thread up by halloween. So if we aren't doing another prompt contest, I don't think I'll judge this one.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for group activities   Ideas for group activities Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:23 pm

There was that one pie eating contest idea thing. That could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for group activities   Ideas for group activities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for group activities
Page 1 of 1