OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Group Survey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

Group Survey Empty
PostSubject: Group Survey   Group Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Hello everypony, Roga here to ask you a couple of questions.

With the recent changes that have been happening to the site, I figured we admins should be getting a bit of feedback from you guys on these matters.

Please try to answer these questions as well as you can. We need every bit of feedback that you can give.

1. Do you feel the group could use any improvements of any kind, or is there something you might not understand just yet? If so, then please point them out. If you feel we're doing okay, then that's fine to point out too.

2. Are there any issues or complaints about how the Admins specifically are doing things? Same as before, answer at your own discretion. This feedback can be about specific admins or the admins as a whole.

3. Are there any problems with some of the other members or their characters that you feel we admins should address, like not using the character as specified in their sheet, or the player acting antagonistically towards you or your character for no reason? This can be really helpful if you can't contact us otherwise.

4. How are you feeling about the new changes? Have you run into problems with them? While they are very small changes for the most part, they could cause some issues for people. Please let us know so we can fix them!

And now for a bit of advice: If you feel you wish to answer, but would prefer to do so anonimously, then please contact me via E-Mail or PM in the group.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

Group Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Survey   Group Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:21 pm

1. Need more Heart and Razor. I can get more Razor from Obsidian, but the site will still need more of the improvements that Heart enacted but then pulled back down because of a less than optimal response.
2. Nope.
3. Nope. I haz a bashing mallet in my hammerspace and can "BAKAAAAAA!!!!!" people so all is well at present. ^_^
4. The new changes, when they were here, were amazing and good. We needs more like them, and for them to be restored. O_O
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Group Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Survey   Group Survey Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:07 am

1) Nothing comes to mind immediately
2) Again, nothing seems to come to mind. They're generally present when needed, and generally stand back when appropriate.
3) I personally feel pretty adaptable to most situations so if I see it in a game I'm running, I either message the player myself and luckily haven't had to "boot" any from any of my games, or I just adapt and have my character react appropriately if I'm playing in a game.
4) While I don't doubt the changes are in place, about the only thing I've seen is if one looks at the index, there's now a picture of the last person to post, which isn't bad, just as stated, kinda minor. Still don't see any problems myself.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

Group Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Survey   Group Survey Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:48 pm

1) I would really like some activities to happen beside just purely RPs. Yes we are an RP group, but looking at our skype chat and how far it comes around is it clearly that we are a social group with a lot of different interests as well. In the beginning when this group were made on fimfic do I remember that OP made it not only to RP, but also to teach others how to write characters better to improve their stories, I do really feel that we lack that angle to the group, which is a sad thing.

2) Any issue and complaint that I have had with the admin team have I already brought up with the admin team in the secret admin chat. But it shall not be any secret for our members that I do think that the admin team in a whole is slow to take decisions, react to decisions and in general act.

3) While there have been some issues with threads than I have been part of have that never been one of them. Neither have I really heard about this issue being brought up in a long long time, so that does just speak of the improved quality of our player base compared to the Fimfic days were this often were a RP killing problem.

4) I can't say that I have had any problems with the changes so far, neither now or when the updating went on. The site have always seemed spiffy in my eyes, something that I think more of us could thank our Heartstring for a bit more often than we do, because without him and his coding expertise would there not be any forum for us to play on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Group Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Survey   Group Survey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Survey
Page 1 of 1