OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?

Go down 
+13
Dawnpath
Jammex
Sharp
Ician
Brother Roga
The Adept
PortalHunter
Xereth
Star Sentinel
veryveryfluttershy
Mr. Market
The Notebook
Doomande
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomande

Doomande

Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Empty
PostSubject: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:38 pm

Seeing as we yet again have had an influx in members will I first of all bid all of the new faces welcome to our herd, and then secondly asking new and old faces alike about how they heard about this group and what there made them join up.

And yes, even if you are an oldy mouldy member from the original Fimfiction days would I still like to hear how you found this group and why you signed up then, if you can remember that far back that is.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:53 pm

I looked up Roleplay on FimFiction and haven't looked back since.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 1:37 pm

Quite simply, I was making a quick browse for more variety in RPing since I was previously on a combat focused group. Random search in related on FiMfic... as far as I think I remember of it.

I DO remember contacting OP and him giving me that very helpful intro into how the group works. The rest is turtle. o3o
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:43 pm

I found this group mentioned in a fic in a time when I'd been introduced to D&D and was very interested and eager for roleplaying. Rest is history.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 3:46 pm

Around the time when I joined, Children of the Night had been released and there were stories made about it. I jumped on a group that had pics being added to it and read thought the stories. One of the stories was our dear Obsidian's. When I finished reading the chapter he had put out, I saw that he had this group in the author's note. I got curious and joined. And then things happened and here I am.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 12:15 pm

I used to be in a long Skype roleplay along with Market, but then it kinda died. I had always loved roleplaying, and after many long months of no roleplay, Market finally notified me about this group back when it was still on fimfiction. Knowing that I would want to RP with Market once more, I immediately joined.
Back to top Go down
PortalHunter

PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:12 pm

Lolk hooked me up with you guys in the early summer of 2015. That's all it took.
Back to top Go down
http://portalhunter.deviantart.com
The Adept

The Adept

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:15 pm

I was poking around on the internet after dealing with a recent run away from a different RP site. At that time I really wanted to continue my RPing so I did a few searches and found this place through the fimfiction group.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Well, I had written the story for Oathbound, my first OC, and had a bit of a sad when I finished it up. I felt like he could be used for far more. The fiery writer in me cried out in rage at the prospect of it's use ending, so I started looking for roleplaying groups so I could use Oathbound (And others) in roleplaying games. I stumbled upon this group and it stood out from the rest. I joined in, was among the first members of the group actually, then just... did what I came here to do. Then the Fimfic RP Ban came and the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:40 pm

Wow, it's been... one and a half years now? Time flies. Let me check my account.

*checks*

Since the last day of March last year. It's really been a long time.

This was the first RPing site I'd ever joined. I kinda heard of the concept from one of my old Skype friends (who's now here as Midnight Blossom - or was, it's hard to keep track of the changing names) and a few months later I was lazing around with nothing to do, I decided RPing sounded fun, I searched FIMFic for an RPing group and... well, here I am now.

I still can't get over how long it's been. It feels like only a few months since I came here, tops, but it's already a year and a half. My brain needs to catch up with the times.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:25 pm

Or, perhaps more accurately, I don't remember. Market probably had something to do with it, for reasons similar to Draaaagone's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=accenture
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 3:48 pm

I found a link here in a thread on FimFiction's FO:E group.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 9:59 pm

Honestly? There was a link in r/clopclop and I clicked it. >///>
Back to top Go down
Ursus Night

Ursus Night

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:05 am

Found it by google searching MLP roleplay forums and so far its been alot of fun xD
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 5:07 pm

If you really wanna know, I was looking on Fimfic and saw OP's original ad for it on a group I was in. The group had literally just started, so I though "what the hell" and joined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
ThatBlazingPony

ThatBlazingPony

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Found it when I searched for MLP RP forums on Google.
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Found the Fimficton one, got a PM about this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?   Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questionnaire: How did you learn of this group?
Page 1 of 1