OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Land of the Dead

Go down 
+2
ObsidianPony
Zen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dieteticchutoy3

The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Hazel looked at Rarity and decided to ask ''How old are you exactly? It never really occurred to me to ask..sorry, I just hope whoever I find will be kind to Sharie..that's all that really matter's, heck I could end up falling for you..sorry not right to say..having met you and all''

Sharie smiled at the two and said''I'm guessing you two bickering is a common thing right? Babe mentioned Applebloom is also like that full of 'sass' as she put it''.

Babe called to the dead saying several taunt's like ''Over here stupid!'' and ''Come on Smelly'', drawing in the dead Babs tripped two of them and used her knife to kill them. Seven began heading to Babs causing her to draw her gun and check the bullet's, ''Darn only enough to kill three...Applejack need help here! We're trying to help Fluttershy!''
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Jet nodded and kept his scope trained on the class rooms, searching from window to window until he spotted the red and orange haired girl peeking down at them from one classroom, "Red and gold hair on the far right window. Sunset Shimmer." He said to himself as he waved as Dusk said to do.

Sonic smirked, "See? We do have something in common." He said as he chuckled a little and stared down at her.

Trixie's head shot up at the mention of Sunset's name as she ran over next to Jet, "What should--"

"Go help Dusk with the gate while I keep lookout. Either that, or stay with the others." He said without looking at her and keeping his scope trained on the classroom.

Trixie blinked and nodded with a sigh, getting up and looking between Dusk and the others, deciding to run over to Dusk as quietly as she could, "Need help?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:38 am

Martial let out a sigh as they finally reach the school gate. "Well, that was certainly more work than I'd hoped. With any luck there won't be too many in here," Martial said calmly to those around him and partially to himself while gazing up towards the building. "Suppose I'll cover the left side in looking for a way in," Martial said with a nod before beginning to circle around the side of the building, looking for either a door that wouldn't be impossible to open, or a broken window to climb through. He was also careful to keep and eye open for any more of the dead.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 2:26 pm

(So because my Parent has put me on punishment I can't use electronic's at home, so starting today I will be unavailable for the group, next week I'm going camping and last week of my punishment is Spring Break, so I'll be gone two weeks, I'd prefer not being left behind in the rp but I have no control over it as Dragon is the GM, Slight chance I might get my electronic's back early)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:00 pm

((Well, since everyone is almost at a camp, except for the Apples, Hazel and Sharie should be able to sit out for a bit without a problem. For Applebloom and Babs, I'll have to take control of them until they get to camp. It sucks that you'll be gone for two weeks. Hopefully you'll get electronics back sooner than expected.))

Dusk was pleased that Martial was one to take action, but he knew those kind of people tended to get in trouble more often than others. At Trixie's question, Dusk simply said, "No. I can push the fence myself. You can close the gate behind us if you'd like something to do." Dusk then began to push the gate open, stopping about halfway so everyone could enter. He wasn't too concerned about the girl, Sunset Shimmer as Jet identified, who was simply watching and actually waved back at Jet.

Just inside, a few military vehicles could be seen, though they were only trucks and Humvees. No tanks, IFVs or anything of the like that had armor plating. It was questionable if they were even working, but that was a question for another time.

As they continued and reached the back of the school, it was yet again clear of zombies but littered with the remains of the dead, especially along the back fence. It included the rotting corpses of zombies and picked clean bones of those unfortunate enough to be consumed. Dusk stopped, remembering how many people lost their lives when the school was overrun, forced to watch as those unable to climb the fence to safety were eaten alive. He had a sorrowful expression on his face because of this.

As they entered the gate, Rarity said to Hazel, "Um, yes, well I won't judge if you do fall for another woman, but it is too soon to consider me. Also, I'm only eighteen. We were in the middle of senior year when this started. Like I said, you're probably closer to Dusk's age, and he's 26."

Upon seeing Dusk stop though, Rarity first thought there was danger somewhere until she peeked past Dusk and noticed his expression. She had been one of the first to escape, and knowing Dusk he must've been one of, if not the, last to escape. She opened her mouth to say something, but couldn't find the words to say, and stayed silent.

"We don't bicker often, but it's not uncommon," Sweetie Belle said.

"We're best friends. Even friends argue," Scootaloo added.

When they saw the remains of the dead, Scootaloo said, "Dang, I guess not a lot of people were able to get out."

"Yeah," Sweetie Belle said with some tears in her eyes, "I wonder where my parents are in that," she then whispered to herself.

"Hey, my eyes are up here," Rainbow said to Sonic with a smirk. When she got to where Dusk was, she simply walked past him once she saw there was no danger. She soon saw the back doors weren't boarded up, and appeared to be unlocked. "Hey, looks like we can get in through here," she said. Dusk, however, didn't move immediately. In fact it looked like he didn't hear a thing.

For Martial, he would notice a hole in the fence on that side of the school. It was big enough for someone to fit though, and therefore big enough for a zombie to get through. Besides that it was clear inside the fence with a few recently killed zombies. In the fading light and the shade created by the building, it would be difficult to see the one living person keeping watch over that hole. A tall woman dressed in dark clothes with blue skin and darker blue hair was simply watching Martial, trying to determine if he was dangerous or not.

--

Applejack was all for helping Fluttershy, but all she saw was her house and the large number of zombies. It was possible Fluttershy wasn't even there anymore. "Then we'll help her by leading those things away from her house. We can't fight them all, there's too many. Mac, push to the school! Come on you two!"

Big Mac then began swinging his prybar as fast as he could to clear a path that would get them out of the middle of this growing horde. Applejack walked behind him, killing any zombies that got through his onslaught. Though neither Babs nor Applebloom wanted to leave Fluttershy, Applebloom, knew her sister was right, and began pulling Babs to where her sister was so they were both behind her.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:16 pm

(Yep so sorry and I'll post this last bit here and that'll probably be the last time I can for today as I'm at school)

Babs groaned as Applebloom pulled her to Applejack and said''We can't leave Fluttershy behind!..Nevermind! Let's just go...''. She got behind Applejack and followed them to the school.

Hazel entered in through the school and saw the destruction and frowned with a worried look and decided to look at the fence around the place seeing if it would be a decent one.

Share looked at Sweetie Belle and said''I'm sorry about your parent's...'' then as though it was awkward to stay around she ran off to join her mother in checking the perimeter.

(In the unlikely event something major occurs and has them leave you can take control of Hazel and Sharie so they at least follow the group..A idea I have for why they are absent while I'm away is that they found a map of a town a few dozen miles away and they want the group to move there so that's why they aren't around much for a brief while)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:52 pm

Sonic chuckled and shrugged, "Hey, I was close enough, wasn't I?" He said as he too walked past Dusk, following behind Rainbow Dash with a smirk on his face as he took the bat from his back and leaned it on his shoulder.

Jet gave a signal to Sunset, showing that they'd be going around. He then strapped his sniper onto his back once again and took a bee-line to the gate, rushing through and helping Trixie close it as they followed to the back, Trixie gasping in shock of the littered remains and hiding behind Jet, who also stood there looking at the bodies and bones, his face a blank canvas, "So... Not many made it out..." He sighed as he kept walking and patted Dusk's shoulder, "You save as many as you can, when you can... It's impossible to save everyone..." He said as he kept walking, Trixie following close behind before taking a look towards Dusk and then following inside.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:29 pm

Martial took careful note of the hole, and sought to look for something to cover it when the time was to come. He didn't however notice the lone figure keeping an eye on him, and while continuing about oblivious to the spying, Martial went on his inspection until meeting back up with the others. "There's a hole in the fence that a couple could fit through one at a time. Not the highest threat, but certainly a concern to be taken care of," he said when he was within earshot. "Shall we proceed into the school now?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:40 am

Rainbow Dash simply rolled her eyes. Sonic was persistent, which earned him a few cool points in her opinion.

"That's not very comforting," Dusk said to himself before joining those by the door, the rest of the group following him. When he saw Hazel and Sharie going off to check the perimeter, he asked Rarity to go with her. When Martial came and told them about the fence, Dusk wasn't all too worried. If only one could fit through at a time, then containing any zombies going through would be easy. Still, patching it up was a priority. "Yes, let's go inside," Dusk said to Martial.

He decided to enter first with his assault rifle in his hands, though he kept it lowered. Inside, it seemed fairly clean, considering Dusk knew for a fact a number of people died in the school itself when it was overrun. The floors and walls looked clean, no old blood stains anywhere. There was the sound of footsteps though, but it sounded like only one set of even steps at a brisk walk. Everyone else soon entered behind Dusk, and it wasn't long before the owner of those footsteps showed herself. As soon as he saw her, Dusk looped his rifle on his shoulder, took his helmet off and said, "Principal Celestia. Good to see you're alive."

"And it's good to see you're alive too, soldier." Celestia said. She was tall for a woman, in fact she towered over some men. Dusk was still taller than her though. "And I'm glad to see so many other people are alive as well. I'd like to know all of your names, even from those I already know. I'd also like to know what skills everyone has," Celestia then said.

"I can say now that at least one of them needs to be more observant," someone said from behind them. It was Vice Principal Luna with an assault rifle in her hands, but like Dusk she had it lowered. She was specifically looking at Martial, which Dusk noticed and turned to look at Martial too.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:58 am

Martial gave a polite and short bow towards the principal as she rounded the corner and then another towards the vice principal. "Well with the eyes on me, I will go first. My name's Martial, and I'm just a local martial arts instructor. Though I've been told I can make a good cup of tea as well," Martial said calmly and with a simple grin. Then his gaze lingered on the improvised spear that was still held in his grasp. "Though I don't think this poor old weapon is going to last me much longer, but it's served me well in aiding me to arrive here," Martial continued as he offered up another bow to both principals.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:39 am

Jet looked between the two and bowed, "Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna. I'm glad to see you two safe. I'm Jet Stream, I was a student here at the school."

Sonic smirked at Rainbow and then saw them, "Oh, hey Hey Principal C, V.P. Luna! Sonic Boom, remember me? Prankster, helped the track team whoop butt at almost every track meet, all-around awesome dude?" He said with a chuckle as he continued to keep his attention mainly on Rainbow Dash.

Trixie looked up at them, "... T-Trixie Lulamoon... The Great and Powerful Trixie." She said with a smile, her usual, arrogant and overly confident smile that she used to wear on an almost 24 hour basis.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:02 pm

Vice Principal Luna was the first to speak to Sonic. "Yes, and you spent about as much time in detention as you did on the practice field."

"I remember that too," Celestia said, "At least your pranks were all in good fun, like another athlete I know."

Rainbow found herself blushing in embarrassment from that, "Hey, Pinkie was the one who got me into pranking in the first place."

"Pinkie wasn't the one who switched my textbooks with coloring books," Twilight deadpanned.

"Hey, you gotta admit that was hilarious. ...Or not," Rainbow amended under Twilight's glare.

After some chuckling from Celestia, she then said, "It's nice to see everyone's in good spirits. Make yourselves at home. There's plenty of food left over from when it was an evacuation center, and there are bunks upstairs."

"I'd normally complain about army food, but food is scarce as it is," Dusk said, "Settle in everyone. Meanwhile, Jet, Sonic, Martial, on me. We're going to the gate."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Sonic chuckled, "Hey, gotta admit that it's simple, but pretty good." He said with a smile which then vanished as he groaned, "Alright. Talk to ya' later Rainba-- I mean, Rainbow." He said with a wink as he followed Dusk.

Jet sighed and nodded silently, following behind him.

Trixie walked up to the floor that Sunset was on, or she assumed was on and looked around, just barely spotting her as she ran up, "Shimmer." She called out as she came closer.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Martial nodded and turned about to follow Dusk to see what it was he wanted to do at the gate. A pleasant smile was on his face as he strode, and he seemed largely relaxed at the current moment.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 7:19 pm

Dusk was hardly relaxed. Instead, he had grim determination. He didn't want to risk their lives, but they were some of the fighters of the group, and probably the best of them. They soon heard more of those gunshots ring out, even closer to them than before. Dusk figured it was a good time to let them know what he wanted. "Okay, I know you've all heard those gunshots. Whoever's making them is coming, and I plan on helping them. I need at least one of you to stay by the gate while I go and meet up with them. Whether you follow me or stay here is up to you, I don't want to force anyone into this," Dusk said. Once they reached the gate, Dusk pushed it open all the way, stepped outside, turned back to them and asked, "So, who's coming or staying?"

"Oh, hi Trixie. It's good to see you're alright. Honest. I know we haven't ever been friends, but we need everyone we can get. So, are you playing nicely with the others?" Sunset asked.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Sonic shrugged, "I'll go. I'm all in for bashin' heads yo!" Sonic said with excitement as he swung the baseball bat and leaned it on his shoulder again.

Jet sighed, "I should stay back here. I can cover you all from hear with the sniper if I truly need to or if things get hairy." He said as he pulled it off his back and held it.

Trixie nodded, "It's good to see you're okay too, and yes, Trixie is playing nice as you say." She said rolling her eyes as she hugged her and then backed away, "So... How many people didn't make it? A-anyone we know?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:32 am

"If you need me, I shall accompany," the slightly older man responded as he wearily looked towards the shooting. He rolled his shoulders and stretched out a bit in the brief moment where they weren't fighting so as to prepare for the inevitable more fighting to come.

Last edited by Zen on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:42 am

(Their humans, not ponies ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Dusk had the feeling most of them would come along. "It's settled then. Sonic, Martial, follow me. Jet, if anyone asks where we are, tell them what we're doing and make sure they don't try to follow us. I don't want anyone dying because they were looking for us," Dusk said.

Dusk then began walking to where the sound of the shots were coming from. From what Dusk could tell, they'd have to go down a street where Jet couldn't provide sniper support without following them too. As they walked, Dusk took his pistol out and a couple clips for it and offered them to Martial. "You might want a gun if things go bad. I can use my Assault Rifle," Dusk said.

Sunset wasn't expecting the hug from Trixie, but she returned her hug. Her question certainly brought up some bad memories. "A lot of people didn't make it. Most of the students managed to get over the fence, but most of the teachers didn't. I don't know whether they're still alive though. The Commander took the last copter and as many soldiers as he could, leaving everyone else behind. The Principals and I found a classroom to lock ourselves in, along with a few others. Flash Sentry was with us but... he went out for supplies and never came back. Some left to go to Trottingham, where the evacuation copters were going. It's just us now as far as I know. What about Fluttershy and Pinkie? I didn't see them with you," Sunset then asked.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Jet nodded as he took a knee, watching for any walkers nearby.

Sonic swung his bat around and sighed, "Man... I wonder who could be shooting so much. Maybe raiders? Or survivors like us? Or maybe Raiders having a firefight with survivors like us?" He said in excitement.

"... Fluttershy is, hopefully, still at her house... And Pinkie... I don't know..." She then looked outside and pointed to Jet outside with his sniper drawn, "Do you know him? He said that he used to talk to Fluttershy a lot and he's from the school, just like us."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:30 am

"As a last resort," Martial said while tucking the pistol into the back waistband of his pants before following along with Sonic and Dusk. The spear in his grip remained his primary weapon though as they neared the gunshots. "Don't go looking for trouble in these times," Martial warned Sonic as they proceeded. "There's more than enough already looking for all of us," he added as they progressed.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:39 pm

"Indeed," Dusk said, "Then again, we are looking for trouble. Let's just hope it's worth it."

As they continued to approach, Dusk became very concerned when no more gunshots were heard. If they were good people, it looked like they didn't make it. However, he was soon proven wrong as two girls came running into their street, and one of them had an antique pistol. Dusk decided to act first. "Hey, you two alright?" he asked them. One of the girls seemed mistrustful of him, but the other said, "My sister and brother are still back there. There's lots of zombies."

"Alright. Get to the school, it's safe there," he said to the girls. "Sonic, Martial, let's go!" Dusk then ran to the street the two girls came from. There definitely were lots of zombies, well over a hundred. Also, there were the two people trying to fight their way through them. The big man seemed to be clearing the way with a prybar, while a woman was keeping the zombies behind them at bay with a crowbar. Normally someone would leave them, saying that there's no hope. But Dusk wasn't one of those people. "Let's thin them out! Watch your fire!" Dusk then set his rifle to semi-automatic and began picking off the zombies in front of the two with aimed shots. There were about fifty between the two groups.

"I don't," Sunset said, "Though I think I remember seeing him. He definitely was a loner, and one of the few people I knew not to mess with when I was still a bully. But... Fluttershy, spending time with him? Well, she is one of the kindest people you could meet, but I think he'd scare her. Still, it's not impossible."

Soon, the two girls seen earlier would reach the gate, and see Jet guarding it. "Hey, you with that big soldier?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 11:02 am

Sonic ran at them with his bat as he started knocking heads back and forth, dashing from walker to walker and swiftly smashing their skulls in the process. He ducked one coming at him from his right and drew his pistol, shooting it straight in the head, letting it fall, "It's like every zombie game I love!" He called out laughing.

Trixie nodded, "... So... How have you been holding up?"

Jet saw them run to him and nodded at their question, "Yes, why?" He said softly as he kneeled down to their levels.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:54 am

(... Hello?)
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Martial followed suit, throwing his spear like a javelin at the first zombie, and then wrenching it from the undead's skull when he ran up to it. The next one had his legs swept out from under him before the spear point was driven through an eye socket. The third caught a kick to the stomach and then a following kick to the top of the head when it bent down from the force of the first kick, resulting in it being driven face first into the pavement just before the other foot was brought up to stomp the back of the skull further onto the hard surface and the spear was stabbed into the face of a 4th.

That was 4 down, but there were still so many... As Martial would continue to fight his way inward, he'd continually look at his surroundings, seeing if anything of note would appear as well as keeping an eye out for any zombies that started to come after him as they would take precedence on what to be killed. For the moment at least, Martial left the gun holstered.

(Sorry, between classes and other games, I kinda forgot about this one)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land of the Dead
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next