OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Land of the Dead

Go down 
+2
ObsidianPony
Zen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:25 pm

"Hmm... I see your point," Dusk replied thoughtfully and while taking another sip of tea. "This place also might hold a few too many grim reminders for the others to be at ease," Martial added after a moment of reflection and thinking back to the reports he'd heard about how the school had been overrun. "This though is probably something to be discussed in the coming days though, as I've said, many have been through enough for one day," Martial said with a sigh and a glance towards the now hot water in the tea kettle. "Ah it's done, should we go about fetching everyone?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Sonic chuckle as he walked around the foyer, gazing at the trophies that they'd won, "Man... It was all so easy then yo... No dead walking, no death at every turn..." He sighed as he gazed at a picture of the track team, opening the case and taking out a framed picture, staring at it.

Trixie blushed and grabbed a stuffed bunny, holding it close to her chest and smiling lightly as she looked at Sunset, "Thanks..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:25 pm

Rainbow soon found Sonic in the foyer as he was looking at the trophies and pictures. She came over and saw he was looking at the picture of the track team. She also saw herself on the team. "That was my junior year. We totally owned the Baltimare Broncos. Remembering good times?"
--
"Yes, I think it would do everyone good to have some tea. I'll go get everyone," Celestia said. She then got up with her cup of tea and started walking back to the back entrance. She managed to catch her sister as she was locking up for the night, and asked her to help notify everyone that there was tea in the kitchen. Celestia was the one that walked in on Sunset and Trixie. She didn't notice that Trixie was holding a stuffed animal. "There's tea in the kitchen," she simply told them.

"Well, we may as well go down and get some," Sunset said, beginning to walk out of the room.

When Luna and Celestia were done upstairs, they noticed that Jet, sonic and Rainbow weren't accounted for. So, they went to check downstairs. This also would make them a little late to the gathering.
--
Dusk and Pastel were the first to get to the kitchen. Pastel was glad to have a cup of an herbal tea. Dusk, however, was more concerned about the equipment. "Martial, you carried a tea set around this whole time?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:51 pm

"Among some other things, yes," Martial replied calmly before looking over at the old set with an almost longing smile. "It's a very special tea set to me, and I've had it for many years. More than just myself have been calmed many times by this simple trinket, and that clear line of thought has helped more than just myself along the way," he went on. "Would you care for a cup to help relax? While it's good to be alert, everyone needs at least some time to unwind, even if it's only for one drink."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Hazel and Sharie paid little attention to the event's that unfolded involing the dead at the gates and similarly paid little mind to Rarity who followed them, they were busy figuring out stuff. Hazel was studying the available earth around the school especially the back area while Sharie gathered large sticks most wood planks from outside the boarded windows and per Hazel's direction she stabbed and banged them into the earth for some reason. After the 12th time they did this Hazel said to Rarity"This might work".
Babs and Applebloom remained in the school walking about and talking. "It looks so different here...Creepy"Applebloom said, "You get use to it..."Babs said. "Did your parents or sister make it?" Applebloom asked suddenly. "I think so..My sis was on the chopper with my mom and my dad was with me at the train station but we got seperated on different trains..."Babs said her voice echoing in the hall. Their were sudden footsteps behind them and they turned. "Sweetie Belle! Scootaloo!" Applebloom cried running to the two who just appeared from a stair well.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 8:50 am

"Yeah... Those were the good times... Winning races... Hangin' out with everyone... Not a care in the world..." He chuckled as he put the picture back, looking at her, "How... Do days like that... Turn into this nightmare? What the heck made the universe hate us so damn much?" He said as he sighed and covered his eyes.

Trixie blinked and nodded, "A cup of tea would be great." She said softly as she followed Sunset.

Jet was on the top floor peering through the lens of his sniper, making sure that the perimeter was clear. He was also there to clear his mind.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:14 am

After a moment of thought, Dusk soon said, "Sure, may as well have a cup." He then went over and got himself a cup and found a tea he thought he'd like, not being much of a tea drinker. He preferred a good glass of scotch, straight.

Others soon started coming in, including Sunset, and they got their own cups of tea. Some of them began bringing chairs from the cafeteria into the kitchen. Big Mac was able to bring in five at once. Dusk even set his tea down to grab some chairs. Soon, there were enough chairs set for everyone to sit in a circle.

"Now that I think about it," Dusk began, "it wouldn't be a bad idea to have meetings like this. There's a lot of us, so we all need to know what's going on. I guess we can start now, and finalize everything once everyone gets here. Here are the things we need to get done tomorrow. First, Jet, I and anyone else I choose to come with us will go to get Fluttershy. Second, we need to patch that hole in the fence. I want a group out scavenging for anything we can use to patch it up, along with anything useful, like food, water and weapons. Martial, I'm putting you in charge of that. Finally, we need to start cleaning up the back area. If we're going to be here a while, we may as well deal with that grisly sight. Any questions so far?"
--
"I don't know, but if someone created this, I'm gonna make sure he regrets it," Rainbow said. She then placed a hand on Sonic's shoulder and said, "Cheer up, we're not dead. As bad as all this is, I'm certain we'll make it."

Celestia had already found them, but she decided to wait and let the conversation continue for now.
--
Both Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo ran up to Applebloom for a group hug.

"Glad to see you made it Applebloom," Scootaloo said.

"We're all together again," Sweetie belle said with tears of joy in her eyes. Sweetie Belle then remembered Babs was there too and said, "Oh, and we're glad to see you're okay too Babs. Sharie will be happy to know you're alright."

Like her sister, Luna had found the four girls in the middle of their reunion, and let them have their moment.
--
Rarity saw that Hazel and Sharie were beginning work on a garden. However, as it was getting dark, she didn't think now was the best time. "I don't doubt it would. I assume you know more about gardening than I do. Still, it might be best if we head inside and call it a night. I think Dusk would like the idea of a garden," Rarity said.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:30 am

Martial happily offered the tea to Dusk and each other person who entered the room, letting them take their pick and a limited amount of sugar. He wasn't expecting to have any left after tonight, but to make sure everyone at least got a little to add to their tea would go a long way.

Martial finished off his cup as Dusk began discussing the meeting though and listened quietly while he spoke. He even nodded when addressed and was given the task. "I will do this, with any who wish to accompany," Martial said with a bow before sitting back to let Dusk continue, others speak, and/or others to possibly come to him and offer to tag along on his supply search.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:27 am

Sonic nodded and placed his hand over hers, blushing slightly as he looked away, "Yeah... We will..." He said lightly.

Jet came down in curiosity and when he saw everyone with tea, he decided to walk over and get a cup for himself, sitting down and taking a sip, "... Not bad..."

Trixie grabbed a cup and took a sip, sighing contently as she dat back. When Dusk mentioned Fluttershy, she raised her hand, "I'll go too. I want to make myself useful somehow... And I owe it to Fluttershy... But what about Pinkie Pie? Is anyone going to go find her?"
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 2:27 am

Hazel looked at Rarity for a bit then said"Sharie go inside and find your friends". Once she left Hazel began"I'll admit I was not refering to the garden I meant the group, We can rebuild and help our goverment rather than wait to be rescued. I see Dusk as a bright leader and I know he will lead us to this path.." She grew a little quiet "I know what danger this world holds..like it or not I will have to kill to survive and Sharie will as well, I know it may sound hard to admit..but I've always been a realistic gal". She smiled and said"Rarity I like you a lot and if you want I'd like to get to know you, I've always had to care for Sharie alone. Would be great to have a friend I can count on".

Babs hugged the two and grinned knowing her friends were here, Footsteps were heard and Sharie ran past Celestia. "Babs!"She cried, "Sharie!"Babs cried. The two ran smack into each other falling to the floor thier lips were locked together and arms were wrapped tight. "Aw"Applebloom said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 7:15 am

Rainbow Dash blushed too when Sonic placed his hand on hers. However, Celestia clearing her throat got her attention.

"There's tea in the kitchen. Everyone else is going there and there's plenty for everybody. Feel free to come when you're ready," Celestia said. She then made her way back to the kitchen.

Rainbow, a bit embarrassed from being seen like that, said, "Well, I may not be one for tea, but I can make an exception in times like these. You coming?"
--
As Hazel spoke, Rarity was afraid she would ask to be her girlfriend or something on the spot. She breathed a sigh of relief when she only expected her to be a friend. "Oh, yes, I would be happy to be your friend. Come on, we'd best get inside before we can't see the door anymore."
--
Sweetie Belle giggled at the sight of Sharie and Babs kissing, while Scootaloo was fake gagging. This also was interrupted by the clearing of someone's throat, this time by Luna. Though the scene was sweet, she was worried about what would happen if Babs and Sharie were allowed to continue. "Everyone's meeting the kitchen for tea. You're all welcome to go and have some. In the meantime, I need to lock up, again. It seems my first attempts didn't work." Luna then walked off to lock up again.
--
Dusk was glad to see Jet enter and have a cup of tea. "Good to have you here Jet. We were discussing the plan for tomorrow," Dusk said.

Twilight took the opportunity to say to Trixie, "We don't know where Pinkie is. She could be anywhere in the city. We know she didn't get on the copter with the Cakes, so she should be in the city somewhere."

"She's right," Dusk added, "and we can't scour the city for her, it's too big and there's too many zombies. We just have to hope we come across her or she comes here herself. So, it's me, Jet and Trixie going to look for Fluttershy. I'd like at least one more for that, and we need people for scavenging."

Applejack soon spoke up saying, "Well, I may as well help with scavengin'. Have to pull my weight around here. Big Mac, you up to help scavengin'?"

After a bit of thinking from Big Mac, he then said, "Eeyup." They both got up from their original seats and joined Martial, sitting near him.

"Alright, Big Mac's and Applejack's are with Martial. Now we just need to wait for everyone to get here to finalize everything, and hopefully have a few more people join the two teams." Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:08 am

Sonic blushed and nodded to Dash, slowly reaching for and grasping her hand, "Uh... I don't want to seem uncol or needy but... You think I could hold your hand for a little bit?" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed.

Jet nodded and kept sipping his tea, "That's fine with me... As long as we find her safe and sound."

Trixie sighed, "Very well..." She said as she leaned back in her seat, "I just... I miss her annoying cheerfullness and unbelievable amount of optimism."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Hazel nodded and headed inside with Rarity deciding to head to the cafeteria where she felt the others would be, though she had to be reminded twice she was going down the wrong hall by Rarity.

Babs climbed up and helped Sharie up as well, then the two held each other's hand and they headed to the cafeteria being followed by Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

''Did ah..anyone go missing that we knew? Like Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon? I know they weren't evacuated..''Apple bloom asked.

''I found out Granny Smith died''Babs said quietly to Sharie who looked surprised then a bit sad, ''I'm sorry to hear that..''.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 8:10 pm

(Welcome back Die (Sorry, I forgot your actual name >~<) Could you post in the other RP?)
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Martial grinned softly as the various ponies enjoyed the tea he'd strove so hard to save in the course of such calamity. His own cup was nearly drained, but he didn't move to refill the cup, and instead opted to make sure all who entered, late or early, had at least some. As the two other survivors took seats near his own, Martial gave each of them a bow and quiet, "thank you for accompanying me in this task." Though as more arrived, Martial continued to act the part of server, and continually got up to make sure each got a tea of their preference from the selection he had in stock, and possibly some sugar from the depleting supplies. The relative calm and warmth of the room was something he was striving for, and it at least for the moment seemed to be something he was accomplishing.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:49 pm

"Eh, why not. We just need to not be when we get there," Rainbow said. She decided to take the initiative and grasp his hand and started walking. She was willing to pull him along if Sonic was too slow.
--
Scootaloo answered Applebloom saying, "I think everyone our age is missing at this point. I think some got on the copters, but I also remember Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon not going. Now that I think about it, I think Dusk was the one who didn't let them straight through. Though, all the soldiers kinda looked alike."

Sweetie Belle caught what Babs said about Granny Smith. She felt sorry for both Applebloom and Babs. She didn't want to ask Applebloom about it, since she seemed happy right now.
--
Once everyone else had entered the kitchen, Dusk brought everyone up to speed on what had been discussed. He then said that he wanted one more person to go with him to find Fluttershy, and a few more to go scavenging, then telling Martial that he could decide exactly how many he wanted to go with him.

Rainbow wasn't happy there was only one spot left. She wanted to help Fluttershy, but also wanted to do that with Sonic, since he was a cool guy. "I think I'll go help scavenge. You wanna join me on that Sonic?"

"Um, I want to go search for Fluttershy," Sunset soon said.

"Do you know how to use a gun?" Dusk asked her.

"Yes. Pistols, rifles, you name it. I can fight with the best of them."

"Alright then. That's it for my group. Everyone else who wants to go out goes with Martial. The rest stay here and start cleaning up the place. Any questions or issues?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 12:12 am

Sonic smirked, having his bright, flirty smile back on as he winked at her, "Anywhere you're at I gotta be." He chuckled and then looked to Dusk, "Just keep my bro in check when you get there. He's made obsessed with Flu--" before he could finish, the barrel of Jet's sniper was at his head, "... Uh... N-nevermind..."

"That's what I thought..." He said placing the weapon on his back once again, taking one last so of his tea, going back to his silence.

"So... Myself, Sunset, Jet and you Dusk? Am I correct?" Trixie said to get a confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:47 pm

''Can you gather any gun's you find so I can learn how to work one?''Hazel asked just arriving and hearing Dusk speak. ''Me too''Sharie said following close behind here as she just arrived behind her mother.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 7:21 pm

"I'll collect as many as I can on the way, but no promises..." Jet said simply, "And I could teach you. I worked at the gun shop for a long time..."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 1:21 am

Martial nodded and bowed towards the other two who'd decided to join his current group in their scavenge operation before turning back towards Dusk. "I will take any who wish to accompany myself on this task, but I require no set number of volunteers and wouldn't wish the company of any who didn't want to," Martial replied as he began to pack up some of the tea set after making sure the last of the late arrivals were served cups as well.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:23 am

Rainbow Dash made a mental note to not tease Jet about Fluttershy, going back to her tea.

Dusk was glad to learn a little more about Jet. Knowing he could train people with guns would make it so he didn't have to train everyone. He soon answered Trixie's question saying, "Yes. It'll be you, Sunset, Jet and I going to get Fluttershy. I plan to leave not long after dawn. Now that this is settled, I'll turn in for the night. Oh, before I do, Celestia, you're in charge while I'm gone." DUsk then got up from his seat, leaving his cup on a nearby counter, and left.

Celestia was surprised that Dusk would trust her to be the fill-in leader. She remained silent about it though.

"Well, I guess that makes him the leader," Applejack said, "I ain't got a problem with it. Ain't like I wanna be the leader."

"Still," Celestia began, "We all should want him to be the leader. I trust him, but I can't speak for everyone. Well, except maybe for one." Celestia looked at Pastel when she said this, startling her a bit. "Forgive me, but I don't remember your name. You're Dusk's sister, right?"

"Um, yes, I am his sister. My name's Pastel, and yes, I do trust him," Pastel said, wilting under the gaze of the others.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 11:46 am

Jet shrugged, "Leader or not, his plans are sound enough..." He said before he stood and placed the tea cup down, "As long as he can get me to Fluttershy, I don't care..." He said under his breath as he walked past them and headed back up to the roof.

Sonic sighed and looked over at Rainbow, "So... What now?" He asked curiously, with a smile and a wink in her direction.

Trixie yawned and stood, "I think we should all go to bed to get ready foe tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:20 pm

Martial nodded as he finished packing up the tea set. "I think that's a wise notion," he commented while offering Trixie a little nod. "And I have no qualms about the man's decisions, or the notion that they be followed," Martial went on in reply to the questions on who should lead. "I might be as old if not older, but I'm a teacher at best, and certainly no leader type," Martial concluded before zipping up the bag of tea supplies.

"I'm afraid I still don't really know my way around here yet, would anyone mind showing me where the beds are?" Martial asked as he shouldered the bag.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 2:21 am

Hazel went to Luna and said"Your the Vice Principal of the school right? By chance is the Library still filled with books? Me and my daughter want to study any useful text that's available..we've already staked off a garden"She looked a bit nervous but happy as she spoke.

"I guess we can make ourselves useful"Sharie said, "I want to see if thiers cleaning stuff in the janitor closet for the blood..Sweetie can you help me if I find anything?" Applebloom said. "I want to check the gym and see if the locker room still has water, big city like this means the pipes might still run especially since this is a former evac zone, Scootaloo mind helping?"Sharie said. "I want to make living space in the upper floor classrooms for the group, get us situated..."Babs said then ran over to Rarity. "Rarity can you help me with something?"Babs called
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:19 am

Luna, with hesitation, replied, "Why yes, the library still has many of its books. Feel free to use whichever ones you think you'll need."

"Um, I guess I can help," Sweetie Belle said, "I'm still not that used to blood though.

"Ugh, fine," Scootaloo said to Sharie, "I doubt we'll have water, since no place else has running water."

Rarity was delighted to have something to do that did not involve cleaning up the ghastly mess at the back of the schoolyard. "Of course, I'll help. Just let me know what you need.
--
Rainbow soon yawned and said to Sonic, "It's time to go to bed. Separate beds, and don't even think about sneaking into my bed."
--
"I'll show ya where the beds are," Applejack said to Martial, "You might be sharin' a room with Big Mac. We got a lot of people here, and not everyone wants to sleep in the same room. Least we have plenty of cots."

Celestia soon spoke to everyone again. "It's good that plans are already being made for tomorrow. And I am glad no one minds Dusk leading us. He's a good soldier. Feel free to stay up as long as you need, but those going with Dusk should get to bed. Now, I shall go to bed. Oh, Martial, thanks for the tea. For a moment it felt like everything was back to normal. Again, thank you. Goodnight everyone." With that, Celestia got up to go to her room, and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land of the Dead
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next