OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Land of the Dead

Go down 
+2
ObsidianPony
Zen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:26 am

Jet stood watch on the roof, but after a little while fell asleep with his sniper leaned on his shoulder.

"I was gonna say the same thing to you." Sonic said as he spun his bat and leaned I on his shoulder, following behind Sunset and Troxoe, assuming they were heading for the beds.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:18 am

Martial would bow to Applejack before speaking. "Ah, thank you, and yes that'll be more than fine," he commented with another little bow to the brother. As he started to depart though, he caught Celestia's comment and he threw a nod and smile back towards her. "Those are precious moments in these dire times and I'm glad at least some were able to experience them again because of this old tea set," he commented towards no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:16 pm

"Ah thank you, if you can and don't mind doing so can you show me the way?"Hazel asked.

"I want to help redesign the secondfloor classrooms into living space. You know so we can get settled and I could use your help moving stuff around and putting stuff here or there"Babs explained

Applebloom grabbed Sweetie by her wrist and pulled her out the room and down the hall.

"You'd be surprised"Sharie said then she walked out heading to the gym
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:11 pm

"Trixie would not mind helping with that after we have found Fluttershy." She said as she ran after Sunset.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:42 pm

(Cloud can you post in Canterlot High Stories?)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:02 pm

"Yeah, right. I know you've wanted to have a night with me. You're not the first guy to hit on me. Though I can accept that you only meant to say that because you're getting the message. You'll have to wait 'til I say so," Rainbow said to Sonic as she got up to follow him, as Sunset was also leaving to go to bed.
--
"Hey, where are we going?" Sweetie Belle said as she was being pulled by Applebloom, "Shouldn't we be going to bed?"

Scootaloo pretty much asked the same question to Sharie.
--
"In the morning," Luna said to Hazel, "I'll show you just before I go to bed in the morning, as I've taken the duty of guarding through the night."
--
"Well, we may as well get goin'. Mac'll show you to the room he'll sleep in, I'll be sleepin' with the girls," Applejack said. She then went over to Twilight, and they both left to go to bed.

((So everyone knows, the next GM post will move everything to the next morning.))
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Sonic smirked, "I can take a hint. It's cool. I'm not one a those weirdos that stalk into a chicks room or some weird shot like that. I play it coo- whoa!" He shouted teipping over and falling up the steps, quickly getting up and fixing his shirt, dusting himself off as he smiled, "I... Meant to do that." He said quickly making his way up the stairs.

Jet stayed on the roof asleep.

(Yep, and I'll post soon in CHS)
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:53 am

Martial nodded and followed the mentioned Mac to the room they had. After being shown his own cot, Martial offered a short bow to Mac before setting about to make his bed for the night. He carefully set down his pack before laying back down on the cot. "I have hopes tomorrow sees us well," he said before closing his eyes and going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 2:25 am

"I figured we at least swing by the janitors closet and make sure we have stuff in there"Applebloom explained. "Sleep? I dont do that too often nowadays..been about a few days after I last slept"Sharie said then whispered"I still feel bad over what I did and my brain punishs me..Better to do anything but cry at night"Sharie said with the voice of a scared child afraid of sleep like one fears the dark.
"I can help..I rise every few hours to make sure Sharies ok, I can help you with the night shift"Hazel said
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:16 pm

"Sure," Rainbow said, rolling her eyes, "Just don't make a habit of it."
--
"That stuff will still be there in the morning. We can look first thing in the morning and tell those going off scavenging to look for what we need if we need anything," Sweetie Belle said. "Besides, it's a too dark to do anything."
--
"Oh come on, a little nightmare shouldn't keep you from sleep. Everyone needs to sleep. Plus, you could always sleep with Babs since you two are together. I'm sure that would help," Scootaloo said to Sharie.
--
"Hmm, I suppose you could. I don't expect you to spend hours awake for my sake. I only expect for you to give me a break for fifteen for twenty minutes," Luna said.
==
When dawn came, Dusk was already up, loading gun magazines with ammo that he carried. His sister was still sound asleep, her quiet snores bringing a smile to Dusk's face. Once he finished, he went outside and to the vehicles that were inside the fence. For all he knew, none of them were in working condition. That didn't mean he wouldn't make sure. As the rest of his crew wasn't up yet, he took some time to look over the vehicles. Some of them clearly had parts taken from them, but there was one humvee completely intact. It was a strong vehicle, but one that guzzled fuel faster than most cars. Plus, the machine gun on top had been removed, and likely taken. So, they at least had one working vehicle. Still, he took a thorough look at the engine and everything else to make sure it would work.
--
Most everyone else was still asleep, except for Luna, who waited for her sister to take her place, and Sunset, who was up to join Dusk. Once Sunset got out of bed, she went over to Trixie and shook her shoulder a bit to wake her up, unless she was already awake.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 5:51 pm

While it wasn't quite at dawn, Martial did wake shortly after. He quietly got up and out of his cot, folding the blanket back onto it for when he'd return. Then the man set about stretching about some before he was to begin the day. After finishing up his little stretching routine, Martial would grab up his satchel and proceed into a more common area to await the others that had volunteered to go with him. Or at least he would, assuming he didn't get too lost in the unfamiliar hallways of the school.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:12 am

Sharie laid close squirming and feeling trapped as Babs and Hazel were asleep next to her.She got up and stepped over the two rubbing her eyes. "Stupid winter coat"she muttered as she headed outside for some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 6:10 am

Jet was leaned against the door waiting for Dusk with his sniper strapped to his back, a dark look in his eye as he rose off the wall, "What took you so long?" He said, having been awake at least half an hour before him.

Trixie groaned and looked up at Sunset. She rubbed her eyes and got up, fixing her hair and placing her cloak and hat back upon her head, grabbing her pistol and sliding it into her stocking, adjusting it slightly. "Trixie is-- I mean... I am ready." She said as she headed for the door.

Sonic snored lightly as his arm and leg hung off the side of the bsd, drool rolling down his cheek as he groaned and turned over.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 11:53 pm

Dusk was slightly startled by Jet's sudden appearance, enough for him to reach for his gun, but not to draw it. "Ah, Jet. Don't startle me like that. Anyway, I was reloading my clips, and I've been checking the cars to see which ones will work. The Humvee here will work, but it'll go through fuel fast," Dusk said.
--
Sunset got herself ready as Trixie did, and also had a pistol on her, though it was a .22 millimeter. It was enough to kill a zombie, but otherwise not very powerful. "I'm ready too, let's not keep Dusk waiting," Sunset said as she too headed for the door, and then made her way outside.
--
Rainbow groaned as she woke up. Despite the near constant days of getting up early, she was not getting used to it. She soon saw Sonic was doing just as well as her, if not better since he was still asleep. She soon got herself up and out of bed. Once she was ready, she decided not to bother Sonic and let him sleep. It wasn't like they needed to go out and scavenge immediately. So, she started going outside until she saw Martial, and instead went to where he was. It wasn't long before Applejack and Big Mac followed, though they didn't seem as groggy as Rainbow Dash was.

"Mornin' Martial. Ya sleep well enough?" Applejack asked him.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:03 am

"That I did, thank you," Martial replied with a little bow first to Applejack, and then similar ones to Mac and Rainbow before he turned and looked to the city blocks outside the School's gate. "I believe it would be wise to establish a few plans and practices before going. I'd like to request as few gun shots as possible. We should also only take out the dead we need to, best to try and not draw attention to ourselves as much as possible, unless we've arrived somewhere we want to scavenge, and then we'll try and take them out as quickly and quietly as we can," Martial explained while looking past those gates some more.

He still lacked a weapon for the moment, but a piece of rebar grabbed up later and he was armed again.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:08 am

Jet nodded and rose.from his place on the wall, "But won't the engine, not to mention the car itself, make a lot of noise, drawing more walkers to our location and making them follow us?" He said with simplicity in his voice.

Trixie followed behind Sunset, wanting to make sure that Fluttershy was alright as soon as possible. Not only for her sake, but for Jet's well being and mental stability.

Sonic yawned as he walks up from behind the others, "Mornin' everybody. Didn't start the party without me did ta'?" He said with a smirk, now fully dressed in the same close as before.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:25 am

Hazel woke up and called"Sharie? Where are you?"She stumbled a bit groggy to the door.

Applebloom was asleep with Sweetie and Scootaloo the three leaning aganist each others back as Applebloom squirmed a little.

(Sorry I haven't posted but I've been very busy with school coming to a close, My family moving next month and Projects at school plus special events little time for here plus I got two forums that I help run on Fanfiction.net, I similarly have lost interest in mlp for now and I'm into Steven Universe now so Im kinda busy, I'll make a effort to post more often )
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:59 am

(Is this RP dead?)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 5:27 pm

((pretty much.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land of the Dead   The Land of the Dead - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land of the Dead
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7