OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

"Is it made of onions?" (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

"Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:18 am

Sugary deeply considered telling Starlight outright, mainly because he was already bearing a part of himself to her in this realm they were in. Before he could have though, Starlight seemed to be moving away from him, and something compelled him to keep her close, but not before briefly glancing at what he thought was a double from him that soon disappeared from his sight. He wasn't sure if it was something he had seen, or something she had seen, but it left a somewhat strong impression on him as he kept trying to cling to her.

Soon after getting the sight, he would try much harder to cling to her, passion returning to his senses, urges to rut resurfacing, but ultimately the reason for the desire to hold her close would come from him finally returning to where they last left off as he now spent the rest of his time pounding away at her flank with deep thrusts, pulling and groping her waits and teats towards him, and snorting audibly for several seconds before letting out a very pent up and delayed neigh of pleasure a her nether juices washed over his cock, making him release and pour his seed into the matriarch and lover for the night as he then relaxed along with her, lightly licking her neck and back affectionately in the afterglow.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:12 pm

Starlight found herself in a delirious haze, wrapped up in the fading bliss of her orgasm. She felt fuller thanks to Sugary, and she was quite enjoying that feeling. Starlight let out a sigh of relief as Sugary began licking her neck and her back, cooling her off slowly, but surely. She shifted so that she was even closer to Sugary and adjustd her wings so their soft feathers would comfort him. "Mmmmm...Thank you for the wonderful night. I quite enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:13 pm

He'd keep licking her affectionately as a way to cool off himself, but it was more due to the fact that merging minds left him feeling a tad more exhausted than he expected to be while his body and instincts were busy. All in all though, he would not soon forget the very pleasant experience as he graciously murred and accepted her soft wings over him. "Hmm~... Glad to hear it... ... ... Hey, after this... You really intend to spend the night over?"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:17 am

Starlight giggled as Sugary continued licking her. "Well, I'm not going to turn down your hospitality." She gently pulled the blankets over them, then snuggled up against Sugary. "Thank you, very much. I enjoyed tonight. It was quite a learning experience for both of us. Sweet dreams, Mr. Hero~" And with that, Starlight drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 4:47 am

Sugary had gladly gone to sleep eventually along with Starlight in the constant embrace, member still sheathed within her at the time. By the time she awoke and left, he was far too drowsy to do much aside from kiss her back lightly and let her leave very early in the morning before he want to sleep again.

When he awoke properly, he'd eventually notice a blade in the very room he was in. Before he picked it up out of curiosity, he heard a voice in his head. Or rather, he thought he heard Starlight's voice briefly, telling him to follow the illuminated path. Whether it was for real, his own imagination, or a minor lingering effect from merging their minds, was unknown to him. All he was certain of was that the weapon pointed to a place he needed to go.

Once he got cleaned up and set the sheets anew, he considered where the weapon led to before picking it up for himself and admiring the shine it had that he was too tired to notice the night before properly. "It points to Canterlot... And what a splendid sword! Did she leave it as a gift...?" Testing the weapon for a time, he'd eventually store it away properly and make preparations for departure and travel.

Indeed, some time later, he'd find himself docking at the Canterlot airport, looking from out his bridge for what it could possibly be that he might spot out of interest. Even if he saw nothing, something kept hinting to him he was in the right place...

Last edited by Mr. Market on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:15 am

Sugary would see a...mare? A stallion? A marestallion? Whoever it was, their build was androgynous at best, they wore archivist robes and a large hat. They were looking around the airport, looking for transportation. She (he?) found his (her?) way to the Black Mambo, looking up to the bridge. "Hey! You up there! Can you hear me? Hello? Can I secure transport on your airship?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:27 am

In the end, it would seem fate would share another encounter between him and the likes of Starlight, but through someone else connecting them this time. He was completely unaware of the one which was hard to identify right away, but their voice carried to him well.

At this point, he wouldn't respond because he felt anything special, but because it was something well within his means as he leaned over an open window. "Ahoy! Hear ya loud and clear! Wanna talk details outside, or do you want a quick tour first before business?"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 1:54 pm

The......strange pony...considered her (his?) actions, then looked back up. Sugary would get a good look at the pony's face. He (she?) had, from what Sugary could see, a white coat, dingy and somewhat shaggy, light blue eyes, and a few locks of blue mane visible under the hat. "I'd like a quick tour of your technological miracle of an airship!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Sugary looked at the pony below with a moment of thought, and decided to just go with the request. "All the way here for a simple job...? But hey, some things aren't always what they seem..."

He'd eventually move to the deck, and would activate a ramp for use by the pony to get on the ship with little issue. "Alright, come on in. Just gonna say outright: this is not a luxury cruise, but I do have spare room and basic living space. Should be comfortable enough... By the way, the name's Sugary Market, and welcome aboard." He let out a friendly hoof for shaking if the other pony accepted it, but more than anything, he was ready to give a tour.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 3:32 am

The....Androgynous Pony walked up the ramp, their scholar robes shifting as they walked into the ship. When they got inside, they extended a hoof to shake Sugary's. "I'm Diamond Mind. I'm not much for luxury, despite of a more privileged background, so as long as its functional, it'll be fine. I do have a question, Mr. Market. I need to transport some books from the empire, how much space in the cargo hold do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:19 am

Sugary kindly shook back at the guest, and led the way from the deck to the stairs, to the hallway going into the main storage room. "Welcome then, Diamond. Now, as for those books..." He opened one of the large doors leading into the storage room, showing various belongings already in stock from near and far, and beyond. There was also what seemed to look like several enchanted chests, as well as available free space on the shelves. "... Unless you're trying to stock an entire city library in one go, I think I should have plenty of room here to provide cargo... How about it? Ready to see the living facilities, or is there an issue with the space here?"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 9:21 pm

"We're transporting some research materials." Diamond said as...they... glanced around the room. "That should be enough space for the books we're going to be transporting." The androgynous pony looked over at Sugary. "This will be more than enough space. If you're curious, we're bringing the books back to Canterlot to decipher. Hopefully we can learn more about King Sombra and figure out how to stop unicorns like that." They shifted their hat. "Anyhow, I'd love to see the living quarters."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:22 am

Sugary's ears perked up a bit, his thoughts drifting over to the visions shown by Starlight. "Ah, so you wanna go and get the materials elsewhere first. No problem... Although... I don't suppose you could tell me what you hope to learn with such books in the meantime? I hear he was quite the Warlock... Dangerous magic involved, no doubt." He felt a strong curiosity he needed to sate with the topic that was just brought up, and so thoughts of the night before resurfaced... to which he had to take a deep breath for a moment as he calmed himself from the passionate time he spent with his enigmatic lover as well.

He would show Diamond the guest bedroom first, and it was rather plain looking with one bed on each side of the small but cozy room, along with some storage space for a few personal belongings. From where they stood though, the bathroom and kitchen, as well as Sugary's room could be seen as well. The bathroom itself shared the same simplicity the rest of the rooms shared: One tub with a showerhead as well, a curtain, a toilet, and a sink; Practical for use. All in all, the coloring of the ship as it was, and the simple rustic look of the interior with the exception of magitek coursing through the walls, made the living area look like a decent forest cabin in the sky.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:52 pm

"Well, we were hoping to find out more about him. Celestia admitted that she burned all material related to him, so we know absolutely nothing about him. It's mainly an archive problem, we can't have blank spots in history." Diamond shrugged slightly. They followed Sugary to the guest bedroom, glancing around at the interior. They walked over to the bed, setting down their bag. "This will be suitable for the trip. It's very...comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Sugary nodded, thinking that the reason for getting such books and information was sound and fair. "Let's hope it's just that then... Wouldn't want to be a part of delivering more problems that could be avoided." He followed close, but not too closely to give his guest some space, smiling a bit as they seemed to like what he had to offer. "Oh, good. I take it you're willing to hire me then? And don't worry, I don't need for you to pay me right away. We can negotiate that after the work has been done. How we negotiate is a non-issue... I just have a couple questions for you to consider first though... Do you need to get to your destination right away, or do you expect me to wait around? For that matter, don't feel shy asking me about taking a scenic route; I can do so if desired. Will there be others aside from you? And finally... I can't help but notice that you have... some kind of magic going on right now... I don't know what it is, but if it's a protection spell, will you at least tell me if I'm the reason you're using it? I do try to make sure my guests are comfortable after all." Diamond could hide many things from him, but she would be hard pressed into fooling him there wasn't something between her form and his own. He merely could not decipher the purpose of what was there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 4:07 am

"Of course I'd be willing to hire you." The...er...mare...? Diamond smelled kind of like a mare. "Now, in terms of route... I guess we can make it scenic route..." She sat there, contemplating the action. "Well, I think we don't have the time to wait around. We should be off as soon as possible." She froze when Sugary mentioned magic. Oh shit...does he know? Could this stallion know? No...Not possible...He's not a changeling...is he? No no no...no... She turned towards Sugary and smiled nervously. "Uh...hehe...It's nothing much, just an 'unnoticing' rune to make it harder to see me when I'm not the point of focus." That was complete bullshit that Diamond had just spouted, and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:12 am

Sugary had been casually nodding to confirm with Diamond's wishes so far that seemed to be all pointing towards a decent delivery trip and job, up until her sudden stillness and nervousness. He wondered just how to respond since it looked it was probably something he wasn't supposed to notice. "... If I can feel it... Should I tell her the charm might not be working right...? Or... What if she's worried I'll think her magic is no good...?" His mind was clearly elsewhere in regards to what he thought about the spell.

Once his internal debating ended, he lightly scratched his chin as he spoke. "Is that so...? Well... I mean... It's... You don't have to use it in here, especially since I do wanna pay attention to you as my guest... You sure you can't drop it for now?"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:48 am

"Uh...uhm..." Shit...my bluff's been called...think of something, think of something! Diamond chuckled nervously. "Well...there's a problem....I can't turn the rune off without my equipment, and I didn't bring it with me." Okay, that was yet another lie. She hoped that Sugary didn't know how advanced runes worked.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 1:43 am

Sugary blinked once, and smiled softly as if everything made sense. "Magic item enchanted rune placement, eh? Personally, I find that to be a tedious endeavor as opposed to direct casting, but... Anyway, if that's the way it works for you, then it's not a problem. Just go and get what you need if you need anything. You want us to depart soon? I can make it happen, but only if you're ready. So by all means, take as much time as you need. I'll be right here waiting..." He not only knew how runes could work, but knew plenty about magic in general. It was good for Diamond that he was by no means about to search her body or clothes directly for runes. He had certain manners after all. "Shall I get the engines warmed up? Or is there something you needed of me?"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Diamond sighed with relief. Phew, he bought it. Good, I almost thought I'd be outed. She thought on Sugary's offers, wondering what her next moves should be. "Well, I'd like to get going soon, so please, start up the engines." When Sugary left, Diamond would start unpacking her gear, looking over her personal magic books and items.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:52 pm

Sugary was still curious about Diamond, but not so much so that he had to pry for information. As long as they got along professionally, all was well. "Very well. I'll let you know when I'm done if you're still on board..." He left the room, and made his way downstairs to run basic maintenance on the engine, before the magical machinery began to reverberate gently all over the ship as he turned on the engines proper for warming up.

Once done there, he went up to the bridge to seek out a map with a path that let him know where to go so as to calculate the best trajectory for a scenic route that still got them to where they needed to go. Once he looked up to the gauges on the bridge as he wrote and drew a bit, he called down below through the intercom in a low voice, a voice that had a slight echo to it, but was otherwise clear sounding from the walls. "Ship is ready to move, Miss. Come upstairs, so I can show you the route I traced. I wanna make sure you're alright with it."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 1:06 am

Diamond continued unpacking her gear, setting out her books and her papers. She had a few tomes bound in hide that she was translating, and she set her notes next to them on the bed. She was probably going to do this the entire ride there, at least, when she wasn't enjoying the view. She heard Sugary over the intercom, listening to the stallion's voice over the miracle of science and magic. She began making her way up to the bridge, taking a little while to make her way up to the bridge due to not knowing which way to go.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 1:41 am

When Diamond appeared, Sugary waved her over as he eagerly awaited for her in the bridge filled with many a gauge and lever near the Captain's Chair, while the rest provided several cabinets for storage, and big windows and steel curtains for great view, or protection in times of bad weather. "Please, have a look at this map... I know I said we could take a scenic route, but that depends on which side of Canterlot we depart from. If we head West, we could possibly pass near the current dwelling of Cloudsdale and see much of Unicorn Range. If we go East, we'll be flying over Foal Mountain, possibly over Hollow Shades forest, and likely fly over Neighara Falls... We can still take the direct route North of course. So, what will it be?"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 3:16 am

Diamond looked around the room, drinking in even the smallest of details about the room. She snapped out of her little trance, shaking her head and looking at Sugary and the map. She considered what she wanted to look at, and decided that a change of pace would be nice. "I see Neighara falls enough as is. I think we should go west...it's been a while since I've been by Cloudsdale...now I'm wondering if my honorary young flyer uniform still fits......"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 3:27 am

Sugary nodded and marked down the location without a second thought, but Diamond's last comment made him both smile briefly at the thought of taking her to a possibly enjoyable location to satisfy her needs, and rather curious about something as he tried to look at the mare up close; Not overly close, but enough that she'd notice he was examining her more on purpose. "Very well... Mm... Pardon for asking, but do you have wings too...? Alicorns are one thing, but Pegacorns are hardly common either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Is it made of onions?" (Private)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next