OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

"Is it made of onions?" (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

"Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:30 pm

Sugary's ear flickered as Diamond spoke about her thesis work, smiling lightly in anticipation as he was actually eager to hear what she had to say as he rose and banked the ship a bit higher and to the right when a small group of pegasi came from the front. He'd then dart his eyes towards her briefly as she asked a rather specific question. "How-...? Actually, never mind... I think this proves you're a lot like your mother... The answer is yes, and no. I did start out that way, yes. But that was many years ago, and my skill has only expanded since. I can hardly be called just a Mage these days. A Sage would be more appropriate, or at least a Red Wizard... Why do you ask? Does it have something to do with your thesis and that Golden Rectangle thing?" He was certainly still interested in hearing more, she had his attention.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:24 am

"There hasn't been anyone of the Order of Red in Equestria for 500 years..." Diamond glanced away. "Their books are entirely untranslatable, their clothing has strange enchantments on it, and their hats are large. No one knows if any others are left. And I seem to have found one!" She seemed suddenly giddy at the fact that she had finally found somepony who was a red mage.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:08 am

He'd look to her with a mildly puzzled stare, unsure of what she was referring to. "Wait, Order of the Red...? I mean, it kinda sounds familiar to what the Red Mages are about, but... How do you know I'm one of those Red ones and not just someone who bears a similar look from elsewhere? I mean, what's so special about them?" He was truly curious to know for himself. Was it coincidence? Was it others just like himself? Or was she confusing him for something altogether different?
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:44 pm

Diamond walked right over to Sugary, holding herself up enough to get access to his horn, before extending her tongue outward, giving Sugary's horn a nice, long, lick before pulling her tongue back, swirling the flavor around in her mouth a bit. "Yep. Not Equestrian. I think you match the description of the membership of the Order of Red nicely. All I need is a magic demonstration..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:39 pm

Sugary stared. And stared. And curiously stared with a puzzled look as Diamond came closer with seemingly no explanation right next to him. "Um-...? Uhwuh!?" He blushed and flinched mildly at the sudden lick to his horn. Though he felt no outright pleasure from it, the act was certainly enticing in a way. "... That's a really weird way to tell magic from one another, you know...! Fine, yes, I'm not Equestrian at all... Now how exactly do you want me to demonstrate magic here? Just cast any spell? It's hard to tell what you want when you're this close to me..."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:48 am

Diamond giggled a bit at Sugary's reaction to the horn licking, and felt a little tingle on her tongue. "Well...it's horrifyingly efficient. I could probably identify every nuance of your magic if I did that for a few minutes." She winked at Sugary, before summoning a blade. "I want you to cast that green spell....the one with the leaves....er...it's called 'cure' or something like that..." She said as she idly slashed a leg, making sure to not hit anything necessary. "On me. If you can't, I'll be healing the wound in about ten seconds."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:26 am

Sugary actually laughed as soon as Diamond made her initial offer. "As amusing as that sounds, I'm kinda busy piloting here. Unless you want a delay, you may have to try something else..."

And what he got was far from what he expected as he got mild goosebumps when she slashed herself all of a sudden, even if the would was relatively inconsequential. "What!? Yo-... Sheesh, couldn't you just ask me to make a ball of fire?" The fact she described one of the ways a Cure spell could take the shape of when cast showed she knew more than she would be expected to. Without further hesitation, he focused, a white glow coming to his horn... and soon that glow flowed like a gust of sparkly wind over to her body, washing over her with ethereal energies that soon closed and purified the wound back to normal. "... There... That was the more traditional Cure spell at least... Now, would you please stop harming yourself for further tests? The last thing I want to test is Arise..."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 12:28 am

Diamond smiled and purred as the healing magic washed over her, closing her wound and giving her a peculiar hunger. "Ah....that felt...good..." She had a visible blush from the feeling of the new magic. "Yes...yes...I won't be testing your healing magic anymore..." She moved close to Sugary, closing her eyes and nuzzling him. "Mmmm...I want to taste more of your magic~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Sugary was at east glad he didn't have to suddenly perform resuscitative emergency spells on Diamond and ruin a good day... more so... But then he figured if anyone was gonna need them, it was him as she reacted oddly to his spell, and came over to him rather too friendly. He flinched, unsure what to think or feel, but he knew what she meant by now, and it filled him with doubts. "Something tells me this won't go as well as with Starlight... Or at least definitely not the same way... Don't let her taste my magic, and she eats all my food... Let her eat my magic, and....."

In time, he'd choose to reciprocate her advances by slowly nuzzling back. Ultimately, curiosity won over reasoning. He could reason the food loss would take effort to restore; But he knew not what exactly would happen to let her have her way... And so he slowed down the acceleration of the airship considerably, snorting lightly and instinctively at the touch of a mare. "Fine, but expect delays... You may keep going any time."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 am

Diamond continued to nuzzle Sugary, purring as Sugary nuzzled back. "I'll make sure you love every second of it~" She said, giving his horn another lick. "Just lay down, and let me lay down on top of you. Then we can get started..." She said, with a semi sultry growl to her voice as she kissed into Sugary's neck.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Sugary slowly began to murr between the lick and kiss, taking a moment to raise his hoof around Diamond's neck to caress her upper back. "... Just try not to take too much at once, will ya?" He kissed her cheek, and chuckled lightly as he let go of her and lay on his back in the ground, displaying his robust body for her, looking at her with some eagerness to keep going.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Diamond could only make a long chirruping noise as she felt Sugary's hoof caress her upper back. "Oooh~ So good..." Shook her head to clear her mind again, smiling. "I won't be taking any magic. I don't eat it, but I can certainly taste it...I'm not quite an incorporeal being of magic, Sugary." She watched him lay on his back, and smiled, looking over his body. "Oh....Beautiful~ Like a statue of an ancient hero." She decided to lay against his body, snuggling up to him and being surprisingly lightweight, though that might be expected from a mare whose diet consisted of emotions. "Mmmm....very comfortable. I could get used to it here."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 pm

He had to admit, it was hard not to blush a little having a mare fawning over his physique like she was right now, and especially one who had no hesitance in snuggling up to him despite seemingly going for something a bit more raunchy from her licks. "I just can't grasp her... Well, maybe I can..." He'd cuddle back slowly as he got used to her being on him, and so he'd keep stroking her back which she seemed to like, followed by some nuzzling with a light smile. "... Try not to get too used to it... I still have to take you somewhere, don't I? But... this is okay for now..."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 9:44 pm

Diamond gently nuzzled Sugary again. "Well...I think I can ignore my bed with such a nice and snuggley stallion available. Do you mind if I just use you as my bed for the trip~?" She was obviously enjoying the back rubbing, and her normally tense muscles relaxed. "I'll try not to get used to it, but you're....quite something, especially for a unicorn. Most are scrawny and not all that athletic."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Sugary chuckled lightly, still rubbing as she relaxed, amused by how things weren't going quite as he expected. "I had a long time to get in shape. I'm just a healthy unicorn at the end of the day though... Though I had thought you were wanting something else out of me with all your talk of lust earlier... Gonna be real hard to get far if that's what you plan on doing here... But if you're just wanting to rest, maybe I can work a compromise... So which is it, Diamond? I'm committed to this, it's why I'm on the ground now."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:43 am

Diamond laughed, before gently nipping at Sugary's neck. "Well, I'm going to get some lust out of you one way or another~" She said as she nuzzled him lightly. "Can I just have you as my bed the entire trip? If so, I won't even need my own~" She shifted herself so she could get easy access to his horn, and planted a kiss on it. "Now hold still, I'm going to make sure you enjoy this~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:33 pm

With the way she shifted her weight on his body, he ultimately decided to just keep the ship moving very slowly, blushing a bit at the kiss to his horn. Since he had the opportunity now, he nuzzled and kissed right under her chin and neck as he kept caressing her. "Just a bed, huh? Glad to know I'm that comforting." He held back a chuckle, and tried to keep still, but a mare on top of him being very friendly was making it rather hard.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Diamond Mind gently ran her tongue up Sugary's horn, savoring the flavor, stopping to moan a bit from the caressing before looking down at him. "You're very comforting. I think I'd never move from you if I didn't have to~" She wrapped her tongue around Sugary's horn, gently stroking it before she wrapped her lips around the tip, suckling gently.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:38 pm

He let out a sigh as she got all the more affectionate with his horn, sending a tingle down his body from the pleasurable vibes he was getting from his partner now. Slowly, his caressing took a more lustful approach as his hooves wandered over her body further, even reaching her flank tentatively for light groping, while the base of her tail got attention as well. With her neck so close, licking her slender form was too good to pass up either, stroke after tender stroke.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 4:15 pm

Diamond purred as she felt Sugary's hooves moving over her body, almost losing her composure as they moved to her flanks and began groping, before she groaned at the feeling on the base of her tail as it too got attention. She tried to concentrate on Sugary's horn, but it was soon broken by the feeling of Sugary's tongue against her neck, forcing a relatively quiet groan out of the half changeling. She barely managed to continue suckling on Sugary's horn, slowly working down to the base of his horn.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 8:28 pm

As time passed, his groping was somewhat firmer, and his legs would join in to pull her body closer on top of him as he gently swayed his body beneath her. A quick curious question would come from him in a low voice. "Is my horn really all you want from me? There's more of me to lick if you want~" He'd chuckle softly, and start suckling on her neck, moaning softly upon doing so.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Diamond purred at the sudden feeling of being pulled closer on top of Sugary, before pulling her mouth off of his horn and looking down at him. "No...I want much more, the horn is just the start~" She said, shifting her body down, now face to face with Sugary, and showing that she was slightly smaller than him overall. "And I'm assuming from where your hooves are placed, you want more of me~?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Sugary merely nodded at first, a dreamy look in his eyes as he kept caressing her body. He then went on to caress her cheek. "You're being very inviting with all this... And you're easy on the eyes... And you're soft and warm... It's very hard for me not to want you too." He'd keep swaying his body under her to the point he was practically grinding on her, his member slowly poking out from lust and the promise of a desire to be fulfilled. He'd then gently pull on her head as he leaned up, going for a kiss so long as she didn't reject him.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Diamond chuckled, closing here eyes and basking in the attention her body was getting from Sugary. "Mmmmm.....good...good..." She felt him practically grinding on her, eliciting a purr from her as she felt something of her own poke her belly. She licked her lips as Sugary pulled on her head, and she went into the kiss, beginning to feed on the stallion's lust. Just to keep the stream flowing, she used her magic to remove the panties she was wearing, exposing her neathers as her dress managed to keep something else covered.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:55 pm

He moaned softly into the kiss when it happened, and he intended to keep the kiss going for a time as he wrapped his legs upon her more, though he briefly broke the kiss and looked down when he felt something soft sliding from her. "... Panties? You were wearing panties?" He looked to her again with a light smirk, a further rise in lust coming from the oddly enticing choice of clothing having come off as a sign to push things further. Again he went for a kiss, and this time he would prod with his tongue, grinding against her and groping her flanks slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Is it made of onions?" (Private)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next