OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

"Is it made of onions?" (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

"Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:04 pm

Sugary eyed the ring while very carefully hearing what the writing meant, and slowly the gears in his head began to turn as he began to realize just what kind of ring it was. "Wait... is this an engagement ring? Are you married...? Also, why a feather? Wouldn't it be better to wear this elsewhere or as something else?" He would, of course, comply with her request, but still doubted a feather was a good choice for any kind of ring as he found a solid one to place it in before he kept going with the next wing as he once again licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:16 am

The ring slid into place on Starlight's feather, now seemingly unable to fall off. "Why yes it's an 'engagement ring'. I never quite understood the concept. Nor did I really understand what that funny ceremony that they had where I had to wear a massive white dress was. Infidelity is not what it's called....I think our marriage is considered...'open'....yes 'open' is the word for it. We can see who we prefer, but we made an agreement to raise a child together and an agreement to be there for each other." She shifted and extended her other wing out to Sugary, wrapping the first wing around herself and settling back down.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Sugary stared at the ring and at Starlight in deep thought, seemingly coming to realize something very important... before he spoke rather casually with his reply. "Oh, that's good. Nice to see you and your mate have such a healthy trust. Are you herding by any chance? Not too many in Equestria seem to do so to my surprise. Also, are you the mother of the child, or was it adopted to raise?" He spoke with all the calmness that one could expect by someone that knew a thing or two about such circumstances in a way, so the reveal was hardly an awkward experience as he slowly began to tend the next wing, being extra careful in case there happened to be anything else among the feathers.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 6:39 pm

"The child is mine. He had a wonderful curved horn and beautiful gossamer wings. His eyes were a deep blue with yellow centers, and he had a strange white chitin covered with a soft coat of fur. He was a beautiful child, but for some reason everyone decided it was time to panic, and they took my child away for an unexplained reason." Starlight's voice began to sound on the verge of sobbing. "A-and....they brought him back.....and...and...they mutilated him......h-his wings were g-gone...th-those beautiful wings....were gone. R-replaced by t-two scars...." Her physical form managed to hold back tears. 

"A-anyhow....Herding.....the reason herding isn't prevalent anymore is because the higher male/female ratio due to the onset of modern medicine and societal advancement causing an overabundance of available resources. The unicorns were actually the last to abandon herding, surprisingly enough. Unicorns themselves were rare due to their genes being recessive, so they would herd up to make sure their species didn't die out. Earth ponies meanwhile didn't adopt herding due to having the highest population. Pegesai and thestrals practiced herding as well, but they were also a very sexually open society with very few qualms about it. Herding is now falling out of practice, and in ten years, there may be no practitioners of herding left. It is how society flows." As Sugary preened, nothing else fell out of her other wing.   
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:27 pm

As Sugary heard the description of the child and made a mental image of it, something didn't quite add up at the mention of chitin and gossamer wings. "... That sounds like... a Changeling...? She mothered a changeling?" And while he did genuinely feel sorry for her as the story went on, he began to suspect if she was a changeling herself. It gave him reason to be extra wary.

The information about herding he found useful and educational however, and thought it would serve well to keep in mind for a later date at least. Now though, he needed to ask something more personal as he finished with half of the other wing to rest his lips for a moment. "Aah... Shame about that... And while the herding issue I find fascinating, I have to ask something else of you... Is the child growing well? And... How can I know for certain you aren't a Changeling like the child seems to be?" He doubted he'd get a straight answer. Last he knew, many changelings were considered dangerous, so he had valid reason to be wary at first sight.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:59 am

"My.....my child? Y-yes, he's growing up to be a fine young mage and a scholar. I'm.....I'm not a changeling. Half-changelings don't work like that. It's always Changeling Father-Pony Mother. I pass for enough of a pony for that to still apply. I know you're a bit paranoid, but changelings tend to not attack ponies unless they're from the locust hive. The locust hive itself hasn't been seen for quite a while now. Other changelings try to get love from you the slow and gentle way. They seduce you, get your fancy, then you wake up in a hotel room with a note next to your bedside table and they've already paid for everything. A changeling wouldn't have out of proportion body characteristics nor would it have trouble with walking. Also, changelings very rarely give live birth." She looked at Sugary, something alien behind her eyes seemed to yearn for something. "If you want, I'll prove it to you."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:44 pm

There was an odd sensation in getting a lecture about how Changelings work with such detail from one who just claimed to be not-quite-a-pegasus. He already had a lot of curiosity for the mare, but the final sentence was just too good to pass up. However, there was still something that needed to be done as he stared back into the deep gaze she held. "... Hold that thought for a moment... Let me finish with your wing first and then you can show me what you want..." And if she let him, he would finish with a bit more enthusiasm now, curiosity for the unknown waiting for him. Once he finished with the wing, he'd set aside all feathers on the nearby cabinet and wait for her to show him what it is he ought to see.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:28 am

Starlight hummed with pleasure as Sugary finished preening her wings. She flexed her newly preened wings, feeling refreshed and lighter. She traced her left wing up Sugary's back, ending off with a quick tap of his horn. "Thank you. These gaudy things are much softer thanks to you. Now then, watch and comprehend who your guest is, Mercado Azucarado." She spread her wings out, rearing up on her hind legs. Her skin, muscle, bone, it all began to unravel. It unraveled into words, numbers, and symbols. There wasn't just a single language either. Sugary would see not one, not one hundred, but seemingly infinite languages. It all was still in the shape of Starlight Abyss, but something would tell Sugary that this was not her true form, and this was only what he was able to comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:26 am

Sugary nodded with a light smile at the thanks, but his expression soon became one of awe and deep surprise as she called him by his real name and watched her become all manner of languages. Some he knew, most he didn't, and among those he did know were those he knew were not of the world they were in. Starlight was certainly proving herself to not be ordinary by any means. She felt well and truly alien to one such as him. "... Starlight... What are you...?" Instinctively, his horn and eyes glew in a subtle ebb and flow of raw energy as his Mana was in the presence of something truly beyond its own quantitative level; Almost as if the magic itself was trying to understand what made up Starlight.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:38 pm

"Azucarado, I am what most ponies would call a god. But that is a lie, for I am not a god. The mortal definition of god may place me as one, but god is a being beyond me and my entire race. I am a Grimoire. A being of infinite knowledge. I am one and we are the many. I know all, you are no exception. Time holds no meaning to a Grimoire, as we exist at all points in time." Some of the words and symbols reached out of her, wrapping around Sugary and pulling the unicorn closer to her. He could still see her outline and her facial features, despite being made of letters, numbers and symbols. She kissed his horn, amplifying its glow, then kissed Sugary on the lips. The 'tendrils' gently held him, as if he were made of glass.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:51 am

He listened and listened well, being more and more certain he sat before truly otherwordly. He knew illusions well: Even if his experienced eyes were fooled, his spirit and will would not be tricked anywhere near so easily. This was no trick as information surrounded him all over an-... "Aah!?" He flinched the moment she kissed him on the horn, and then held his breath for a moment as she kissed him on the lips outright. He was rightly confused by what was happening now as she was being delicate and affectionate, yet the increasingly glowing horn of his was now trying harder to familiarize itself with its surroundings. It was almost as if he were about to come across a certain truth if he was a bit more patient... Or maybe she just liked him enough to kiss him out of the blue. It was very hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:41 pm

"I shall repay you for your kindness. This process shall feel strange to you, but I will tell you now, think and reach out for what you want to know, and it shall be given." Starlight pulled Sugary into her, wrapping him up in the knowledge, seeping it right through his head and penetrating his mind. He would feel as if he was trying to solve a puzzle, and there were hints that would provide help within his grasp. While Starlight mentally stimulated Sugary, she began physically stimulating him too, trying pleasure to get some fun out of the stallion as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:29 am

Merging with her was an odd and new sensation to be sure, but he remained ever adamant in venturing onwards as she pulled him into her being, surrounding him with elder knowledge and secrets. As they became one, he began to feel satisfaction as whispers of good ideas and solutions to simple old things he didn't quite understand before became a bit more clear now. He slowly reached a state of realization within her. They were minor things though, nothing that would change his life forever by any means. He pondered about what he wanted, but he found himself in a basic state of mind as he adjusted. He would eventually focus on what he sought though. He wanted to learn about how he could become a true and accomplished Sage and use his knowledge for the benefit of others... He'd also vocally ask another question. "Why does it feel so good...?" It was mostly due to the body pleasuring, but it was hard to tell for him when he felt good all over.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Starlight continued pleasuring his body, rubbing his sheath and trying to get more to come out. She listened to his thought on Sagehood. "So, you want to know how to benefit others? How.......un-selfish of you, Azucarado." His mind would be flooded with thoughts, memories, words and strange visions.

He would first see two ponies, by the light of a candle. One wore a cloak, covered in stars. He was a unicorn with a light grey cloak, with a white mane. He was studying something from ancient texts. There was a smaller unicorn, with a dark grey coat, a black mane, and an oddly curved horn. If Sugary looked close, the smaller unicorn appeared to have stitches around his neck and other odd places. The older unicorn, 'The magician' as Sugary's mind told him, spoke first. "Somber Heart, why are you here? Did you have a question?"

Somber Heart, as he was called, returned with a different question. "Can the infinite knowledge of the Apocrypha be used to help others?"

'The Magician' chuckled. "Yes, yes it can. I have used to learn of the true nature of magic. Magic is malleable, it can be shaped into any form. One needs only the imagination for it. That is the secret of it all. Magic can be changed. It only takes belief in that it can change."

Somber Heart gazed at 'The Magician' with awe in his eyes. "I-is Sunset Wishes awake? If she is, may I see her?"

'The Magician' smiled, and tussled the small unicorn's mane. "Yes, she is awake. You may see her." He opened a door with telekinesis, letting Somber Heart through.

Inside the room was a large, bed like setup. A large mare, as big as Starlight, lay there. She appeared to be a unicorn, but she wore a feathery 'dress' which appeared similar to Starlight's. Her mane was red striped with gold. She watched Somber Heart run up to her, and she embraced him. "Hello, little child. You will do great things, and become renown across the land."

Then the vision went blank. Starlight considered giving Sugary another vision, but waited until he was done processing it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:56 am

It was a good thing Sugary was actually trying to focus on the vision, or the slowly building bulge protruding from his sheathe would have been more of a distraction under the circumstances as he felt pleasure in more ways than one. The first thing he thought when he saw The Magician was Starswhirl the Bearded. He might not have ever met the great Wizard himself, but even he knew of his lore from his time in Equestria; One such as him was hard to forget thanks to artistic drawings to go along with his stories.

He paid special attention to the other stallion, whom he thought resembled details of reports on Sombra, and the name only further alluded to it. The lack of a red horn only made him slightly less convinced it might be him. Then again, he had no proof it was either one. Not that it mattered too much, as the lesson was what he was really paying attention to.

Seeing the other mare made him curious, but he couldn't come up with much to think on that particular setting, and the fading vision meant he focused on time to think, and the ever growing fire in his loins. "Mmm~... Starswhirl... Sombra... Big mare... Magic relies on the intent... I know that...? Yes... But must learn more... Feels nice..." He was half aware and yet not aware of the feeling of being stroked, mostly since pleasure kept the process stable as it were.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:52 pm

Starlight heard the cue to give him another vision, and delved along the current thread of scholars and sages she had him on, finding another vision. She noticed the bulge, wrapping a part of herself around it, and stroking it while providing the vision to him.

He would see a unicorn who would look similar to Somber Heart, only larger and older. He was practicing magic. Forming bolts and firing them at targets. Sugary would feel the magic forming, being released, being formed again, then being released. He would then feel Somber Heart apply the emotion of anger to magic, the aura became blackened and caused it to change into a beam that didn't leave his horn. He swung it like a blade, cutting a target in half.

Somber Heart would realize that he created a new form of magic based off of emotions. Then a smaller unicorn, with a lilac coat and a violet mane streaked with sangria. Her horn looked to be carved into an octagonal shape, as if it had been larger. Sugary's mind would tell him that this was 'Death'. She spoke to Somber Heart. "Master Sombra? Did you do it?"

Somber Heart turned towards her. "Yes, apprentice. I finally did it. I created magic based off of emotions. How is your project going?"

'Death' laughed. "I'm still working on it. Let me demonstrate." She focused magic into her horn and held it there. Sugary was given a window into her mind, watching her imagine the sign in its original form. She fired the bolt at the sign, and it was reverted to its previous state of being whole.

The vision ended there. Starlight left two more routes open as she continued pleasuring him, wrapping herself around the bulge.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:30 am

Sugary was in bliss as he was further pleasured while learning from the visions. He could tell right away that the older looking stallion was the young colt from before, but as he watched the stallion perform his magic, he was ultimately unimpressed by what he saw. The use of magic for destruction for all too familiar to him, whether based on emotion or raw might. It didn't even faze him that it was Dark magic, though well managed. But time and again he had been taught of how harm could be done to others by all sorts of magic; Even Light magic could be used to destroy as far as he knew. Destruction was so easy to accomplish as far as he was concerned... So he became rather interested in the filly that used magic to fix something, even if a voice in his mind ironically told him she likely represented the end of life.

He knew what he wanted, aside from an ever growing urge to find a mate soon of course, and that was to learn more about the filly, who seemed to know more about how to revert that which was destroyed with relative ease. So few were the methods to undo damages effectively, he thought. Perhaps the filly held a hint to further his knowledge.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 5:28 am

Starlight began to re-form her physical form, embracing Sugary while he was still in the trance, his member inside of her and wrapping her wings around him. She had one final vision for him, and he seemed ready for it.

He would see 'Death'. She was in an antechamber somewhere within the Crystal Empire, with five hooded ponies, known to Sugary as 'The Hierophant', 'Strength', 'The Hermit', 'The Devil' and 'The Tower'. They stood around a rune circle, seemingly forming a spell.

The door would burst open. Somber Heart would approach the circle, flanked on each side by an alicorn. The one to the left looked strange, she had bat wings, a curved horn, and slit eyes. Her coat was purple and her mane was a starry night. His mind told him that this was 'The Moon', despite looking nothing like who he would have associated with it. The one to the right was immediately recognizable as Celestia, but his mind told him that it was 'The Sun'. Somber Heart was the first to speak. "Midnight Shine! Why do you insist on doing this? You'll destroy a great civilization you were told to protect! You've slayed the current monarch over a petty squabble in your lust for power!"

'Death' or Midnight Shine, as Somber Heart had called her, laughed at him. "Master Sombra, you're only jealous that I didn't choose you to follow me on my path to godhood. If you choose to fight me, I'll have no choice but to show you my power." She drew what looked to be the head of an arrow out from under her cloak, then stabbed it into herself, causing her to be wreathed with a golden light. 'The Sun' charged forward, only to be struck by the newly transformed Midnight Shine.

Sugary would be given an insight into what was happening with 'The Sun'. Midnight Shine was resetting the mind of 'The Sun' back to its previous state, extending her pain twenty times over. 

The vision cut off the moment Sombra shouted something strange, and a red colored barrier surrounded everything.

Starlight brought Sugary out of his trance. She had a sorrowful look in her eyes as she looked into Sugary's eyes. "I'm sorry, Somber Heart cut time there. The vision ends because he cut it all away. He ends up accelerating Midnight Shine and Himself to the end of creation five times over. That's all I know." She nuzzled him gently, Resting on the bed to make sure she wasn't crushing him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:50 am

There was a hunch in Sugary's mind that things weren't what they seemed, and indeed he got to see the worst he could expect out of wanting to know more of the mare rather than Sombra. Either way, he got a good look at the scenario before him, mostly trying to find a lesson than focus solely on who was involved with the vision. "... And so the one with the uncommon talent decides she's too good for petty things... Never could stand Nihilists... What a waste of potential... Now what to do about my potential...?" If nothing else, at least knew he didn't favor becoming a Dark Lord, a Demon, or an almighty entity of pure destructive power any time soon.

In time he would gain full awareness of his surroundings as if having awoken from a dream, but he knew where he had been just now well enough, having mixed feelings about what he saw in some ways regarding the conflict at the end of it. He soon realized he was laying on his back, on the bed, with his unexpected and comfy guest right on top of him, while his stallionhood was pleasantly well placed within her nethers. He grew flushed immediately after as he kept an even and wide-eyed stare towards her. "... As curious as I am to know of such manipulations of Time Magic, I think I've asked enough as is for now... But Madam... Is there any particular reason you're sheathing my cock? I heard you quite well about you having a child, yet being in an open marriage, but isn't this a bit fast? Or is this part of a ritual?" There wasn't any harshness in his tone though. In fact, he wasn't trying to move out from under her nor push her away. He was just puzzled for as to why the circumstances of his fate had him lightly twitching and throbbing his length in a MILF he just met.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:27 am

Starlight hummed and purred as she rubbed her soft coat against Sugary. "Sugary. I needed to keep partly distracted. If I didn't, you would have gone insane. And about the open marriage, My husband has a libido that I alone cannot satisfy. Suffice to say, he sleeps with about two mares that aren't me a day. Average 14 mares a week. In contrast, you are my third pony outside my husband. Make sure to keep that knowledge a secret, but help ponies with it." She smiled at Sugary, leaning down and kissing him. She manipulated her vaginal wall to be extra tight around his member while still remaining soft.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:55 am

Sugary nearly went crosseyed and took a deep breath as soon as Starlight tightened herself expertly around his cock at will, making him briefly grasp onto his sheets as he got used to the feeling. He was slightly hesitant at first, but he did return the kiss, though it was somewhat reserved still. Hard to feel passionate about a bedmate so soon after having been given what looked to be a vision of an event very few had ever witnessed.

"Mmm~... Will do... And if your husband is that kind of a Stud, I don't blame ya... Though I would've liked trying to grasp what you were showing me without the distraction anyway, if only as a test... But I'll take your word for it..." The more he got used to being with her in a much more intimate manner, the more he relaxed under her comforting warmth as his gaze towards her reflected that relaxation. "... I take it this means you do want me as a lover for the night, Madam?" He gently rubbed on her shoulder and neck with one hoof, his hips making very light movements against her. The questions in his mind about the visions slowly took a backseat to the mindset of having an experienced rutting partner, and so his arousal slowly rose as well. It would only be a matter of time before he'd be fully committed to his guest intimately.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Starlight laughed, physically and mentally, at the comment that her husband was a stud. "Well, he is everything the mares in Canterlot want. He's eye candy, he's athletic, intelligent, good with magic, charismatic, cultured and a good lay." She cooed as he rubbed her shoulder, she leaned down and kissed his horn. "I'm not one to 'blue ball' a stallion. Since I had to keep you 'distracted' during the vision, I plan on finishing what I started." She hummed as he made light movements with his hips, letting her hypersensitivity kick in and help.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:39 pm

There was a light snort coming from Sugary as Starlight kissed his horn, clearly liking the attention there. "Mm~... Maybe I should ask you to teach me how to be that popular... Then again, I like my life as is... Just one thing though... Ah~... Well, two things... If you do intend to stay the night, we don't have to rush this. Also... Don't think that just because I'm in you already, that you have to owe me anything. I can find relief some other way... Having said that... Got any special requests?" He kept an even tone when he told her there was no need to rut if she wasn't up for it, though that didn't quite stop him from making light thrusts still, and caressing more of her body slowly if she'd just go for it anyway.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:39 pm

"Well, Saphirrus is a changeling, and a noble one at that. He has a bit of a sob story behind him and why he's the head of a noble family. The things that he has are semi-natural. And I'm not going to rush this. I have very fun things in mind." She hummed as Sugary caressed her, the stimulation feeling great to her. "Oh do I love having a physical form. It has done nothing but enhanced my life. I can also do fun things like this." She wrapped her tongue around Sugary's horn, gently massaging it as she pulled it to her lips and into her extremely soft mouth so she could suck on it like a lollipop.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:05 am

Sugary would have liked to engage in further conversation about Starlight's prestigious husband, but his focus was further and further upon her more than anything else, especially when she got around to licking up and suckling on his horn like candy, making him shiver and shudder in a wave of pleasure as his horn slowly began to glow and release the equivalent of relaxing healing magic subtly. He began to doubt one session alone would do it for the night if she was already heavily stimulating him on both horns; Not that he'd object to a night of passion if it came to it as he snorted deeply, a sign he was really starting to get into the mood.

Because of the heightened stimulation, and the fact he was right below her large form, he'd stretch his legs and then place them on the bed in a way that would let him push himself upwards so that he'd thrust with much more movement instead of just swaying his hips below her, going so far as to try and use the bed itself to get their hips to bounce a bit on it for assisted movement. His forelegs would instead go towards the base of her wings to to rub and lightly grope them at their base, knowing how sensitive she was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Is it made of onions?" (Private)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next