OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

"Is it made of onions?" (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

"Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:38 pm

Starlight let out a noise of pleasure as Sugary started releasing relaxing healing magic. She continued sucking on his horn, tasting and licking his magic as if it were a hard candy. "Mmmmm~ Your magic is delicious, like candy. I can see why you're called Sugary~" Her tongue began to draw his magic into her, as if she was eating the spell like food. She felt Sugary adjust himself under her and then start thrusting, causing her bounce a bit each time he thrusted. "Wheeeee~" Starlight leaned down, giving Sugary access to the sweet spot at the base of her wings, and moaned through the mouthful of magic and horn she had.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:22 pm

Admittedly, it was hard for Sugary to do much else in his current position under the large mare, though he was hardly complaining as he kept bouncing her with his eager thrusts, fondling her wings further as she leaned further upon him. He didn't mind having his magic and horn sucked up the way she did, in fact he reveled in it as he neighed from time to time in pleasure, going cross-eyed as it felt like his brain was getting massaged quite nicely.

Eventually, he'd talk between heavy gasps since he did want to vary their intimate time while he had the chance. "Mmm~... Starlight... Mind switching positions here...? I wanna lick you for a change~..."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:50 am

Starlight continued sucking on Sugary's horn. "Alright, I'll roll over so you can be on top. Let me finish my meal~" She let out an orgasmic moan as she pulled Sugary's magic off of his horn, swirling it around in her mouth, her eyes rolling back with pleasure as she swallowed it. She tucked her wings under Sugary, pressing him against her body, and he would feel something very soft around the stomach area, most likely her teats. She then used her wings to flip over, putting Sugary above her. "Shall I make a horn for you to lick? Or do you have something else in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 4:53 am

All over his body, a strong surge of pleasure would run through as she sucked up his instinctively shared magic. It was unlike anything he had ever felt before, since no one that had ever tried to drain his magic, latent or otherwise, had done it for mutual benefit and pleasure to all involved. He moaned quite audibly, highly approving of her method as he shuddered.

The feeling of her teats on him made it easy for him to decide what to tend to next as they were flipped upside down, though her offer both intrigued and enticed him. "Oh...? You can grow a horn just like that...? If so, then go for it if you want. I'll just lick what else I can in the meantime~" And he'd make his point as he kept thrusting slowly, moving his forelegs down her body from her wings to tend to her teats with them, fondling them gently to experiment how she reacted as he took his time licking her neck, chest, belly. Over time, he'd pull out his member as he licked lower, shifting the focus of his arms to her flank for more fondling and groping there, while the licking would go straight to her teats, suckling them depending on how she reacted to his hooves alone.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Starlight moaned as Sugary continued to thrust and began tending to her teats and giving her a tongue bath. "Ooooh~ That feels good. Keep pleasuring those things...Oh yes, your tongue feels good..." She closed her eyes and writhed in pleasure, not even disappointed when Sugary pulled out, as she was distracted by Sugary groping her flanks and suckling her teats. Starlight let out a sigh as Sugary would get a mouthful of sweet milk from the teat he sucked. Though it was sweet, the milk itself was also invigorating, as if Sugary was just injected with life force.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:39 am

Hearing her pleasure and clamoring for his treatment truly pleased the stallion as he licked on, enjoying the thought of an experienced mare approving of his actions so far. The first surprise he got outside of returning to full consciousness with his cock inside a mare, was that said mare was milking. At first, the suckling of the milk was cautious, but the more he got a taste for it, the more he wanted it. "Chocolate milk...??? I don't care how, but I love this!!" He had quite the sweet tooth, and so he took his time suckling up her teats even more each, practically drooling over them with how much he enjoyed the flavor of each. Over time, he felt more invigorated because of it. He didn't question it, just accepted it as he felt a stronger drive to just take his time rutting his companion for the night as he let go of the teats, groped her body on the way back up till he could manage to get ahold of her wings again, inserted his cock into her gently again before going all the way in, and then began to thrust as vigorously as he felt, nibbling on her neck while doing so as the bed creaked a bit under them with the harder thrusts.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:43 pm

Starlight moaned and shuddered with pleasure as Sugary suckled her teats. She felt the pressure in them decrease, and let out a sigh of relief. "Aahhh~ That's much better~" She let out a few squeaks as Sugary groped her body up to her wings, and she was in a form of bliss as he pleasured her wings. She kissed him gently as he thrust into her, and let out a squeak each time he thrusted and nibbled on her neck. "Oh my~ You might break the bed here..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:46 pm

Sugary snorted and chuckled, thinking of breaking the bed as a compliment in some odd way since Starlight was hardly complaining in any way; Hopefully, the bed was still solid enough to hold the both of them of course.

As great as it was for him to rut Starlight face to face, or rather face to neck-suckling, he slowed down again as he looked up to her, licking her neck once in a slow and lustful manner, before grinding her nethers and speaking. "Aah~... It should hold... Do you think you could let me do you face down though? Place your chest on the bed, and let the rest stay out the bed for me?" He'd get off of her if she went ahead with his other request to let her move, but was otherwise all ears for any ideas of her own.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:16 am

Starlight had her eyes closed as Sugary rutted her and suckled her neck. She let out a sudden gasp as Sugary ground into her and spoke. "Traditional style~? Mmmm, Sounds fun~" She sighed as Sugary pulled out and allowed her room to move. She set her chest and her front legs on the bed, laying her head down on the covers. She provocatively flicked her tail side to side, waiting on Sugary to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:58 am

For his first act once she was in position, he snorted and neighed in anticipation as she assumed a more standard, but ever practical position. Before he tried to mount her though, he stuck out his tongue, and would proceed to lick her nethers for a time, particularly where her clit ought to be, to further stimulate her, and to get a different taste from her, even if that included part of his own.

Once he was done and savored what flavor he could, he'd proceed to kiss her flanks as he leaned in further, and then hopped slightly to mount her. It was unlikely he'd be reaching her neck all too well given her size, but he most certainly could reach the base of her wings, and that would be good enough as he once again sheathed his cock in her nethers with light thrusts, inching onwards till he could wrap his tongue around her wings and suckle each as he thrusted her steadily. He knew how sensitive her wings were, and could take his time just pleasuring her through there as he caressed her waist as well.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 2:44 pm

Starlight shivered with pleasure as Sugary decided to pleasure her neathers with his tongue. When he stimulated her clit, she let out a sharp neigh of pleasure as her wings tried to expand outward, only to have her stop them. "Oh yesss~"

She shifted herself some more so that Sugary could properly mount her with little inhibition. She let out another moan of pleasure as Sugary reentered, but she wasn't prepared for the sudden pleasure on her wings, causing her large frame to shudder with pleasure. "Oh my~ You certainly know how to treat a mare~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:41 am

At first, Sugary had been slow and methodical as to how he treated Starlight's wings with his tongue and lips, thrusting steadily for the most part. Every once in a while, he'd grind her nethers, particularly in an effort to make use of his medial ring to tease her clit before going at it entirely deep for the grind and then thrusting regularly.

As much as it helped to gain confidence from her in being told he was doing well, he hadn't forgotten he might not get another chance with her too soon if there weren't any further sessions for the night. Trying to make the session worthwhile at least, he began to rely on his magic to assist with the wings: incredibly slim tendrils would extend from his horn and seek to rub and caress her wings between as many of the spaces between her feathers. The magic itself was meant to feel warm and soft like silk as it moved, rather than constricting.

His hooves were a bit rougher by comparison though, as he went straight for her teats to grope and fondle them, gently at first, but soon his movements seemed more as if he was trying to milk her. Granted, he tried to never pull too hard without her approval of course as he took a moment to stop licking her wings. "I'm not... pulling these too hard, am I?" He was more or less pulling in much the same way he was suckling them earlier.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 5:42 am

Starlight hummed and moaned as Sugary thrusted and grinded her neathers while tending to her wings. She was thoroughly enjoying this, but then felt a strange, yet familiar sensation on her wings. She felt magic, soothing magic, tending to the rest of her wings. She shivered as the silky and soft tendrils worked between her feathers, pleasuring her wings. As Sugary groped her teats, more milk would spill out, emptying them onto the floor. "Mmmm~ That isn't rough at all. It feels good, having those things emptied. I have a question for you Sugary. Would you like to make something wonderful?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:24 am

The question threw him off a bit, making him chuckle as his mind tried to wrap itself upon what she meant as he enjoyed the feeling of her milk flowing around his grip as he kept thrusting steadily. In fact, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Make something wonderful...? You wanna do something... even better than this~? I'll just say yes if you think it's that good~" He eased up a little on all of his affections to either let her explain more or move more easily while under his grasp.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:23 am

"Well, I think creating something is always wonderful." She said as she moaned. She loved having her teats emptied, it always gave her relief. "I want to help me make a grimoire. The apocrypha can always use more of them. If you consent, just open your mind to me, and we can begin."

If Sugary did open his mind, he would find himself, at least mentally, in a blank room, and across from him would be Starlight. "I think this is suitable enough to become one with one another..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:15 am

Sugary's reaction would be a mixed one, in his mind at least. His voice would express lustful uncertainty, while his mind would agree to her terms through generous curiosity... And because he was more willing than not from the bottom of his heart, the world around him went from his room, to the domain Star had brought him into. He would not speak, instead his thoughts seemed to gain voice for him in this place. "... Will it hurt...?" He asked with the same sort of uncertainty that a foal would, watching her with desire still fresh in his eyes, but keeping still for now. He didn't know what to expect at all.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Starlight giggled, walking over and kissing under Sugary's horn. "No...it won't hurt at all. It's painless, pleasurable, and...wonderful..."She placed a hoof on his body, watching his form ripple from the touch. She slowly sank her hoof into Sugary's mental form, coloring where she touched grey, like her coat. Words and symbols traced across his form, and Starlight met his eyes. "Now, reciprocate, and we shall become one."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am

Sugary felt Starlight's kiss much differently than before, almost as if she were placing her mouth inside of it, and it was an ecstatic feeling all over his body, even if briefly. The promise of pleasure was too good to pass if it meant sating his curiosity, and while having her hoof merging with him felt both like liquifying and being molded like clay, it was also quite pleasant. He'd look back at her, reach out around her neck with a hoof of his own, and reciprocate by pulling her in for a kiss and a smile. He was ready and willing to see this through with his lover for the night.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 3:18 am

Starlight's form quaked as Sugary reached around her neck, feeling his leg sink into her, merging with her. This was it, no going back now. All they had to do now was press into each other, enjoy the company of their mental personae before their physical forms came to climax. She went gently into his kiss, holding it as their forms slowly mixed, her grey coat with the mass of glowing stars that made up Sugary. Soon, they would be one mental being, if only temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 4:47 am

(("Memoria"))

For a time, Sugary's entire world was nothing but darkness. Not some deep profound meaning of the word, but rather he couldn't see, nor hear, nor feel, nor taste, nor smell anything. He couldn't even think... Until something finally sparked, as his senses became more apparent once he finally did open his eyes, standing on a floating and mildly glowing rock in the expansive cosmos, stars and galaxies as far as the eye could see. He sought someone within this place as his thoughts slowly aided in expanding the rock he was upon. "...S-...-ht... St-...-light... Star...light... My head hurts..." He felt something vague, but each time he seemed to try and think like her in their combined form, he struggled to not lose his sanity among all the information that flooded his mind. He was simply far too inexperienced for such a daunting responsibility of that of a Grimoire.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Starlight sat there, looking through Sugary's mind. He was quite a wonderful stallion, had a mind like a classical hero. She simply waited, enjoying his company in their combined form. But she heard somepony cry out...it was Sugary. "Oh no..." She reached out to his mind, hoping to get his attention. Sugary would hear Starlight's soothing and motherly voice reach out to him "Sugary...I need you to think of a song. Once you find a song you remember, hum it, focus on it. Whatever you do, do not lose your rhythm or forget the song." She had forgotten that most mortal beings couldn't comprehend half of her knowledge, and she silently cursed herself. He just had to hold on for a few more minutes...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:02 am

((I'm a Dancer!))

It took a moment, but Sugary eventually caught up with Starlight's thoughts towards him. Her comforting words easing his soul, possibly hers in return because of it as he relaxed somewhat, thinking of a song he heard more than once in his travels.

The rock he was on quickly took more and more of a defined structure as it resembled a stage for performers instead. Whether it intentionally set them as the performers for others or not, perhaps not even Starlight could have foreseen it as Sugary was flanked by several girls and mares in tight bright dresses. "Dance with us!" said they in a chorus as they began to sing for all to hear. And indeed they danced, even Sugary, all around the stage while other vague figures around the stage laughed and cheered as the dance went on, even if Sugary himself wasn't particularly good. Then again, the ladies were leading, and all he had to do was follow their steps. The music came with times of merriment and joy, easy for Sugary to focus on, and perhaps the memory was strong enough for even Starlight join him if she wanted to. In a way, Sugary did look around to see if Starlight would be there with him, even if they were already becoming one...
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Starlight looked into Sugary's mind, looking at the scene he had created for himself. She saw him dancing with several mares, and she inwardly smiled. She hummed along with the tune he had remembered from his travels. It was quite a catchy one, and she suddenly felt the need to dance. She had a few moments before she and Sugary separated anyhow. She projected a form of herself onto one of the dancers, dancing along with Sugary. "Soon Sugary, we will become separated again. For now, let's enjoy our dance."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 12:31 am

While Starlight might have merged with a fragment of his memory, Sugary did not lose focus on what he was surrounded by. Not every face was entirely memorable, but the feeling that came with the event was unforgettable, and so she was a welcome sight in his moment of happiness. He gleefully moved and danced with her to try to share his joy with her her. "I'm not much of a dancer, but I'm delighted nonetheless you're here! Besides... soon, or later, I'm just glad we got this moment. What about you?" His eyes and tone did not speak of one who was in love towards her, but it was nonetheless spoken in the way one willing to love would speak...
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Starlight danced with Sugary, matching him step for step. They danced for a few minutes, Starlight simply enjoying the memory. "Where was this even? I'd like to know without probing your mind..." She glanced out of the little memory and saw a Grimoire. It shared a great many features of Sugary, but it had large wings like Starlight had. Starlight felt herself pulled away from Sugary, and their spirits separated. She finally returned to her body in time for a loud moan of orgasm, her body arching, then relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Is it made of onions?" (Private)   "Is it made of onions?" (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Is it made of onions?" (Private)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next