OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro]   Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:49 pm

Sakura giggled loudly, nuzzling Diamond and moaning loudly as well. "Mmm~ Was that a chirp~? Do it again, cutie~" She purred, kissing Diamond softly and pulling back a few inches, before thrusting forward. The mare continued this process slowly, only a thrust every few seconds, before Sakura's libido kicked in, and those chirps ramped it up, making Sakura want to rut the halfling's senses away. Sakura slowly gained speed and grew rougher, eventually getting to a quick, powerful pace. Sakura was now ramming away at Diamond very hard, but was also nuzzling and kissing her softly. Both gentle and extremely rough, the treemare was being, and Sakura was barely holding back her moans, and knew that full stimulation on her shaft would get to blow very early.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro]   Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:48 am

"Ooooooohhh.......that's lovely~" She was just beginning to recover as Sakura slowly pressed in and out, causing the halfling to make a combination between a squeak and a low chirp. This was all a bit much for Diamond, as she was a bit foggy from the sudden sugar crash caused by ingesting all of Sakura's cum and precum, and she was being assaulted on all sides by her hyperactive senses. Then Sakura started to go faster. Diamond lifted her arms up and wrapped them around Sakura to brace herself. She let out chirps louder and faster as Sakura began fucking her harder and harder. She barely had room to breathe, but she somehow held on, locking Sakura into a chirp and moan filled kiss.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro]   Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:26 am

Sakura smiled happily as Diamond recovered enough to keep up those delightful chirps and even move closer for Sakura to begin kissing and nuzzling her repeatedly. The rough pounding Diamond was recieving, however, couldn't be further from the gentleness in which Sakura's arms held the halfling. It was almost like Sakura wanted to break Diamond's pelvis. "Mmm~ You're so very velvety, Diamond~ And since I'm pretty sensitive~...I'll be~...Going off any second now~!" She trailed off into a loud moan, looking mere seconds from blowing her load and filling Diamond with her sweet cum. Absolute bliss filled the treemare's expression as she kept pounding away.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro]   Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:14 am

"Oooooh....Sakura.....I'm going to.....uhn~" Diamond held on to Sakura for dear life as the pounding continued. The massive shaft went in and out, in and out. The pounding was quite something, more than Diamond ever had in her life. She tried to kiss Sakura, but was too busy moaning in pleasure to do so. As it continued, she felt herself coming closer and closer, until she couldn't hold it anymore. She let out an extremely loud chirrup as she came to her climax, spraying marecum all over Sakura's member and inner thighs.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro]   Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:30 pm

Sakura listened as best she could, but did not really react much as the pleasure she felt and her sensitive shaft both made her mind only realize how few times she had ever been fully hilted inside another pony. She'd only ever done it two or three times. One was a dragon, and that was a steamy night. One was a minotaur, and Sakura still stays in contact with that sexy girl. The other time was with a Succubus, and Sakura might have gotten a libido boost as a 'thank you' from her. Either way, Sakura's mind made a decision. Diamond was the best she's had in a long while. But when Diamond came to her climax, Sakura couldn't hold hers in any longer, and she pulled back most of her shaft, and rammed it back in, stopping and letting out a very drawn-out moan, her shaft pulsing and twitching as it unloaded it's sweet nectar into the halfling, Sakura holding onto Diamond as well, grip tight, but gentle.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro]   Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Diamond held on to Sakura, bracing herself against the treemare for dear life as she was pumped full of the mare's sweet nectar. She felt herself being filled up, Sakura's seed overfilling her, causing some to spill out while her abdominal area expanded to accommodate as much as possible. When the flow finally stopped, Diamond let out a sigh of relief and relax her grip, then kiss Sakura and gently hold on as the halfling began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro]   Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Sakura kept purring and holding Diamond close until she was asleep, then gently laid on her back, keeping the halfling atop her while giving her caresses and loving kisses, until Sakura, too, passed out, utterly spent and exhausted. The night had been fun, delightful, and Sakura would never forget the sexy little halfling.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro]   Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:22 pm

The Next Day

Diamond awoke, laying on top of Sakura. She felt a bit bloated, she tumbled out of bed and struggled to her feet. She walked into her bathroom, looking in the mirror to see her bloated belly. "Ugh, I guess it's time...." She drew a rune on herself. If it flashed green, she had gotten pregnant, if it flashed red, nothing had happened. She looked at the rune in the mirror, and saw it flashing green. Diamond sat there in stunned silence, until finally....

"I'm PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?"

Her voice rang around the apartment, surely waking up the other mare in there.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro]   Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Sakura had woken up as Diamond did, feeling her get up, then Sakura yawned and had walked to the kitchen naked, and grabbed a soda, popping it open and chugging it to wake her up. She was feeling very good, finally being satisfied after a rather nice romp. She felt like nothing could go wrong. But then she heard a very loud shout...

"Oh, shit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro]   Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herba Ibrida [Private, W/ Wiserodin, Anthro]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3