OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Empty
PostSubject: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 1:49 am

A single stallion, silver mane and light blue coat, dressed in a black suit and tie, walked through the entryway of the guard building. Before the first guard could even ask for ID, a knife was in his throat and he was on the floor. The stallion then drew two knives, throwing one at each of the two guards who went to draw their swords. Two bulls-eyes. Two more dead guards. A fourth guard stepped out with blade drawn, about to swing, only to have his arm stopped by a gloved hand, his entire arm dislocated from his socket with a twist before the stallion threw him to the floor. "Wh....who the hell are you?"

"The name's Auftrag. And you're number four." He stomped on the guard's head twice with his reinforced boots, the first one crumpling the his helmet, the second spattering his head all over the floor. "Now then...that takes care of tha-" He stopped, looking around and adjusting his trilby. "You can stop hiding. You're bad at it and I know you're there." A chain appeared out of the floor, it's strange, serpent or knife-like head hissing and waiting.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 1:55 am

The hunter stepped out of the shadows and smirked, the arrow nocked in his bow glinting in the light. "Oh no, and here I thought I would get the drop on you. And I'm not bad at hiding, you just have bullshit senses is all. Auftrag huh? Well, you're no changeling, but I've been ordered to hunt you all the same."

Wearing dark grey camouflage, his blue fur was obscured, and with the hood flipped up, only his eyes were visible piercing as he stared at Auftrag quietly. "And for someone who is bad at hiding, it only took you half an hour to notice me." The first arrow flew from his bow, cracking out a lghtning fast speed as it arced towards his opponent. As second, third, fourth and fifth arrows would move out just as quickly, spread out in a wide array.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 2:05 am

Auftrag smirked. "For someone who talks a big game..." He caught the first arrow, then the chain-familiar knocked the rest away. "You fail to bring it." He snapped the arrow and suddenly disappeared. If his hunter had any wit about him, he would turn around and be a mere split second before a strange, short-sword style weapon would stab through his gut, while the second one would be going for his throat.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 2:10 am

Despite Auftrag's own big words, by the time he had knocked the arrows away, another wave was already arcing towards him. Even if he managed to dodge those as well, the attack he had planned failed, as the moment Auftrag had turned his attention towards the arrow, even for the split second, he had vanished into the shadows again, every candle in the room dying one by one. "Interesting... so you can teleport without a flash or show. Well done," the voice taunted him, seemingly coming from the centre of the room.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 2:22 am

Auftrag lit up a cigarette as the arrows smashed into his mirror image, shattering the spell as Auftrag started smoking from behind one of the pillars. "You're pretty good..." He tossed down a crystal into the center of the room. "You think the darkness is your ally, do you?" He drew around six throwing knives, then activated mirror image as he vanished at the same time, then threw all six knives from the safety of cover while the mirror image threw the knives so that the illusory knives moved farther ahead than the actual knives, and they'd home in on his hunter.

The moment the hunter was forced to reveal himself, Auftrag would teleport almost on top of him. Auftrag would already have a short blade to bear, already about to drive his blade into him. The chain would appear behind him and attempt to attack him the moment he tried to dodge, and it had about 15 meters of range.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 2:28 am

"Pretty good? Auft mate, I'm the best," the voiced echoed out, before echoing in his ear, the breath on his neck as the illusionary knives spun and arced towards Auftrag, and the hunter who stood behind him. But even as Auft would turn to face him, the hunter was gone again, silent as a whisper, before arrows began to rain down across the room.

Despite his best efforts, Auft would have a hard time tracking the hunter as he moved around the room, each time he got close, the hunter would vanish again. "Stop playing around. Show me your moves Auftrag."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 3:01 am

Auftrag smiled as the knives went around him, continuing their pursuit as the chain deflected the arrows. "Well, I wouldn't say you're the best. I know what technique you're using now, so I don't think you should keep using it. The Shadow subschool is only so flexible, and really has its shortcomings." He was tracking the hunter at this point, the chronos magnus showing him his target's exact movements. "Like this." His horn lit up in under a second, and the moment that the hunter would appear, a magical force would wrap around his neck, slowly crushing his throat. "The seven-step vanishing technique of the shadow subschool has massive flaws in it, such as requiring concentration and...a lack of light to work." The crystal that Auftrag dropped would light up the room as if it were daytime all of a sudden. "Now how do you like it when I'm taking with the bare minimum amount of seriousness?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 3:20 am

For all Aufrag's plans and schemes, and his apparent knowledge of what the hunter was doing, when he attempted to track and choke the hunter nothing would happen. This would be followed by jeering laughter, and sniggering that echoed around the room. As the room lit up, the hunter smiled and waved, three feet to his left. "Mmmm... see, that is great and all, and very clever all round I must say. It is a damn shame however, that I was not shadowstepping. I mean, if I was, that would have been pretty devastating."

Withour another word the hunter reached into the bag that hung at his waist, searching around for a few seconds, before drawing out a drawing out an arrow. With an almost inhuman flick of the wrist, he launched it at the crystal, shattering it and plunging the room into darkness, as not only was the crystal broken, but the magic inside it was as well. "Let's begin round two shall we?"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 3:46 am

[Awakening]

Auftrag smiled as his knives flew to the left. "Wonderful, you just broke my crystal, that belonged to my little sister, and I'll have to buy her a new one. And you dodged a precisely timed choke. Color me impressed. Listen, if you survive me slashing your throat and caving your skull in, I'll buy you a drink." He stood perfectly still, the chain deflecting any arrows, before revealing his right eye. It was blood red, in sharp contrast to his bright green one. "Handicap 1 is off." Suddenly, he vanished.

His hunter would have very little time to react to Auftrag's sudden and massive gain in speed. In fact, Auftrag would be almost on top of him all the time, blades mere centimeters from his throat, giving him zero chance to ready any arrow that would be any sort of effective.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 3:54 am

"To be fair, you did try to kill me," the hunter replied, before nocking an arrow, though he didn't fire it. "And you have a fancy eye. Great... I bet I don't get paid extra for this," he muttered, before narrowly avoiding the blade thag aimed for his throat, the arrow he had prepared earlier being launched the moment that Auft was ontop of him, giving him no chance to dodge it or deflect it.

Drawing a short knife and a bottle, the hunter began to parry against any of Auft's future attacks, whilst also gulping down some of the bottle, spilling the rest of the floor as the bottle shattered. In an instant, the hunter began to move faster, his parries no longer desperate, but competent as he faced off against Auftrag.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:15 am

The moment the arrow flew, Auftrag smiled. The arrow struck him head on, and he vanished. Another illusion. In the same second, the chain from before would appear around the hunter faster than he could possibly react, binding him in place as Auftrag drew a strange device from his jacket, pulling the trigger and firing a single .30-06 round at 2,910 feet per second, making it undodgable at this range. His smirk told a lot, and he quickly loaded a second shot, using his chronos magnus to track his target if it escaped again and shoot them again.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 am

The hunter watched the arrow strike the illusion, striking the wall on the other end of the room. He turned as he was bound by the chain, grunting as the bullet slammed into his arm. If Auftrag had been expecting panic or shock from the hunter, he would be sorely disappointed, as though the stallion had never seen a gun before, he was well aware of explosives. "Tell me something Auftrag... You are a very arrogant pony, aren't you? I mean, look at you, thinking that you have me on the ropes or some such..."

The stallion's blood dripped onto the ground and he smiled, watching it run through a crack in the ground. "I must say, you have me in quite a... bind. Do you mind if I have a smoke? This will only take a minute." He said, as he squirmed in the chains for a moment. "Or not... Say, could you, I dunno, undo these chains for a tick?" He asked, before watching as over a dozen brilliant little lights lit up the chamber, each a tiny rune carved deep into the rock.

For Auftrag, it would become instantly obvious what those little runes were as he would feel all his magic fade in an instant, leaving him with nothing to manipulate. The Hunter, despite being a unicorn, was not seemingly not affected, and he watched as the doors to the room slammed shut, locking. "Now, if you could undo these chains," he repeated.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 9:15 pm

[Pray]

Auftrag simply shot the hunter in the face with his second shot while the fool was speaking. Then the anti-magic washed over him and the doors slammed shut. "This really is amateur hour." Then a bunch of strange lines appeared, seemingly some sort of magic binding, would suddenly flash and disappear from Auftrag. Then came the sudden burst of the stallion's natural speed. The chains wouldn't even budge, even without magic powering them, they were still some strange metal substance that was very durable.

There was no time to react as blows rained down on the hunter as if rain were falling from the sky. Since he was still bound by the chains, the hunter might as well already be dead if the shot to the face didn't kill him outright. Outside, there was the sound of a struggle, before blades cut through armor and the sounds of screaming royal guards were heard.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Thanks to the speed potion he had deunk earlier, the stallion twisted, having anticipated the second shot, and the bullt merely grazed his cheek. He raised an eyebrow at Auftrag for a moment. "All I wanted was a smoke," he managed to say before Auftrag started beating the snot out of him. Despite the blows that rained down on him, he managed to laugh, the sound bouncing off of the walls as the stallion managed to twist his wrist and pull a match from his bag.

"I guess I'll to settle for a fireball..." he mumbled, before striking the match, and dropping it at Auftrag's feet. It struck the potion he had dropped earlier, the liquid igniting with a hiss as blue flames spread across the floor. Auftrag would have no time to react as explosive, primed to detonate once the room reached a certain ambient temperature, erupted, the blast encapsulating virtually the entire room, including where the stallion and Aufteag where standing. The fireball swallowed them both, before large chunks of the room began to fall in on them.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:01 am

Auftrag left both blades in the hunter's neck, and found himself on fire. This was mostly a minor inconvenience, as he had been set on fire before. Taking off his coat was step one, but his pants and hat were still on fire, and he threw the hat into the hunter, before a falling piece of rock hit him on the back of the head, knocking his right eye loose. The place was caving in. He made a dead man's sprint to the door as the fire spread up his tie and to his dress shirt, and when he got there, he kicked the door, breaking some of the rock, but not making it budge.

The intelligence division agents were busy slowly prying the door apart, pulling it back. Auftrag would barely see a sliver of the light before a rock landed on his arm, crushing it and trapping it. He took out one of his emergency knives, slicing his right arm clean off as he shoulder-charged the door, breaking one of his shoulders in the process of moving the door open a few more inches. Another rock fell, crushing his left leg. And just as the door had opened too. He began to pull. He wasn't going to be crushed here, he had a sister to take care of, a family to live for. There was a sickening crunching sound coming from his left leg as it began to slowly tear from his body, before the entire thing tore off, sending Auftrag flying around four feet away from the door.

"Oh....oh gods....my leg and arm....fuck..." He looked at the nearest agent. "You! You there. Get a medic. I'm going to pass out soon."

The agent chuckled. "Captain Auftrag. Looks like your nine lives have run out. Sorry kiddo, you're retired. Your sister will still get the severance package and your benefits, it's just that you're no longer useful to the division. This is goodbye." He drew a revolver from his coat. "And before you ask, I'm Senior Officer Arahkam. Pleased to kill you."

"Wha-? NO!"

A single shot rang out.

And that...was the end of the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)   Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not according to plan. (WiserOdin vs Pariah)
Page 1 of 1