OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Defenders of Equestria: Class B

Go down 
+5
Lightning Shield
Xereth
AurumTempestas
Sharp
Star Sentinel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:11 am

"My plan? Why did I come here?" Star repeated, scratching the back of his neck a little. "Well...To learn and fight back the grimm. Make a few friends that will watch my back and...protect those in need. I have a debt to someone, and I intend to pay that debt back." He said, taking a bite from his apple and looking skywards. He turned back towards Aerv with a smile. "No problem." He eyes fell on the earth pony in the golden armor, just as he was about to open the front doors to the school. He raised his apple and licked his finger and put it out in the wind. He pulled his arm back and threw the apple. He watched as it soar through the sky and just as the earth pony opened the door, the apple hit him in the head. "Nail it!"

Dark took off his hat and scratched his head before putting it back on. "Well ah'll be damned if we don't find out where it's held. Ya think it might be straight down the main hall o' the school? That seems dat seems logical, right?" He gave a slight shrug to both of them. He felt like there was something itching at the back of his head, something he forgot. Wait a minute...This Archon is a griffin right? He quickly pulled the rim of his hat so that the hat itself was hiding his face. He did his best not to punch the cloaked griffin right in the face.

He turned his head else were as he pulled the hat back into it's original spot on his head. "Right...How 'bout we follow them three over there? They sure look like they know where they're goin'." He pointed a finger over at Accentria, Star, and Aerv. Don't punch the griffin in the face, don't punch. His grip on his bag tightened a bit showing that he was a bit angry, reason only he knows. He shook his head and started walking down the path towards the school, since that's where the litle group of three was heading.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:59 am

Lightning looked down to the forget-me-nots and smiled. Turning to the albino mare she contemplated something deeply she decided that she could trust this mare. "The town I'm from, it was a very earth-pony based populace... Most of them had never heard of thestrals, and so my arrival came as a shock to most of them, but the worst part was as if i wasn't different enough, there's this.", As she said this she flicked her cloak on her back exposing her metallic bionic arm. she paused, then spoke "I'm a cybernetic cyclops... I was bullied relentlessly and although it was not fair, it was to be expected. I hated letting them treat me like that, and I learnt quickly I am a capable fighter. I also know I can build stuff, such as my arm, and thus I can build weaponry. finally the random attack on my home lands that claimed my mother... Thinking back upon it, I realized most ponies cant protect themselves from each-other let alone and beast, so I signed up heh... why did you may I ask?", She asked with a smile covering her arm once more.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:04 am

Archon noticed Dark tightening his grip on his bag. Hm. Queer. Is he... angry? He shook his head. Why would he be? Well, I did vaguely threaten him, but he didn't seem affected by it then. Delayed reaction, maybe?

He didn't know. And frankly, he didn't really want to dwell on it either, at least not for the moment. He turned to Blade, waiting for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:25 am

"That answer is suprising simple as it follows yours. I was born and always have suffered from a disease called Genesis Imperfecta, or as most of you call it Brittle Bone Desease. I joined the Hunters and Huntresses Primary Academy after completing normal school courses and college level courses through year 5. I joined here because I was invited by the science professors, they wanted me to help them test the odds of a frail body in battle, but also to help find a way to stave off my disease to where as long as said solution was nearby my life could be normal. We found a solution for both problems and they taught me ways to use it. But I want to show the weaker that they can be strong, nothing like a fragile body to do so with as well. As for why I'm no longer stuttering, I don't do well in crowds, and I especially can't find it in me to approach anypony bigger than me without prior knowledge. Look at just the two of us, your at least a head taller, and the dragon at least six on me. I'm not exactly the best of soldiers, but I have my cause." Angel said bluntly, the emotion of the statement, was not a emotion well imphasized to her and as such chose bluntness over emotionless. Turning to the flowers once more, she smiled a bit before looking down at her watch, it was getting close to the assembly time. It stil wasn't starting anytime soon, but she wanted nothing more than to go ahead and finish it. Too many tall ponies and other assorted races would be there as it was.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:31 am

Aerv chuckled as the apple hit the armored earth pony. "Nice shot! Just watch out now, don't try to make too much trouble the first day.. Or you might have trouble with professors later on." He said as they continued walking, and then looked at Accentria. "So... why did you come to this school?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:48 am

Blade's face turned from his happy exterior to a serious in an instant. His eyes and horn started to glow slightly as his body readied itself to attack. He reached back to his shield, but soon moved it back to his side. "No." Blade said harshly as he moved towards the opposite direction of the dragon's group. His body begging him to turn back and kill the thing, but his mind won out. He had to get away now unless he would expiled for attacking and or killing a student.

He felt his pace to start to quicken before he was in all out sprint, not even daring to look back in fear of seeing the dragon again. Blade didnt know where he was running, but he didnt care. He had to get away.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:48 am

Accentria looked at Star as he threw the apple, and, when noticing the Target, she shook her head.
"That was uncalled for... He may be a jerk, but, that does not give you an excuse to be one as well, Star." Her normally cheery voice taking a much more serious tone. She sighed, turning to Aerv. "Those are both very noble goals!" Accentria says, her voice back to her normal tone, she hopped off the Geas, pulling the both into another one of her group hugs.

"And... as for me?" She continued, letting them go and returning to the Geas.  "Well, rule number thirty two, silly." Accentria stated simply, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Suddenly, she tilted her head and said "Oooh... Right, guess I am the silly pony here." She giggled. " Rule number thirty two: Learning does not end!" She states. "I am here to learn all that Valhalla, the supposed greatest combat school in Equestria, has to teach me.....And make a few friends along the way." She gestures to both Aerv and Star at the mention of friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=accenture
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:53 am

Dark stopped and looked in the direction Blade had ran. He let out a sigh and ran after the stallion. "Hey! Why don't ya wait up, huh? Are ya tryin' t' run from us?" He shouted after the unicorn, forgetting his past anger. He had to guess he saw something he didn't want to see....but what? He put that question in the Ask Later pile in the back of his mind and continued running after the stallion. He glanced back at the griffin, trying his best not to punch the living snot out of the bow wielding...He shook his head and tried no to think about his past experience with griffins.

Star looked down at the ground as he walked. "He deserved it." He mumbled under his breath, dragging his feet against the ground a little bit more. When he was pulled into another group hug, he stood still until it was over so her could breath again. He thought he'd have to get used to that if he wanted to be Accentria's friend. He listened to what she had to say and smiled at her gesture when she said friend. "Heh. Yeah...We're friends. So, how do ya think the method is for when they make the teams?" He asked, hearing yelling from behind them but simply shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:10 am

Now Archon was well and truly confused. First the anger from Dark, and now Blade running away? Is it because of me? Did I do something wrong? He glanced between the running Blade and the other group. Or them? How am I supposed to know?

He shrugged it off. No. Only so many things are clear now. And what is abundantly clear is that if we keep going like this we're going to be late. On our first day.

"Dark!" Archon shouted. "I trust you can fly well. Catch him! I'll give you a boost when you take off."

He drew out his bow and pulled the bowstring back. "Infinity I." Just like before, an arrow materialised, but with a cushion-like tip rather than a sharp one. "Punch... III." The arrow began to glow with an intense purple hue. He paused, then added a "Haste I", whereupon the arrow became further streamlined and ready to fly twice as fast as it normally would.

"Take off!" He barked at Dark. He raised the bow towards him, taking the precious few seconds to aim. Ready... set... serve.

He fired.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Blade simply continued to ran and ran. The images of things he'd wish that could just be buried and forgotten. He shut his eyes as the tears started to form from seeing the memories again. He did not hear a word as the others called after him. He never slowed and looked as if he might actually run off the cliff of the school whenever he actually reached it. He didnt know about the way Archon was about to give Dark a serious speed boost.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:12 pm

Lightning turned to the slightly smaller mare and smiled. "I have indeed heard of Genesis Imperfecta and I sorry for the fact you suffer from it but I'm also glad to hear you don't let it stop you to much. its getting closer to the time of the assembly, should we head off, I like to arrive early is all.", She said all very rather matter of fact. Lighting then stretched and readied her wings, exited as she ever was before flight. after a few second of this she clicked something in her eye-patch before there was a small beep of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Aerv was surprised when he was yet again pulled into tight Accentria's hug, causing him to exhale half of his air. He would probably too have to get used to sudden tight hugs if he was gonna be friends with her, but he didn't mind, as long as the friendship part was there. He sighed with relief when he was released again and looked at Star. "How exactly did he deserve it? He just opened the doors for us.." he wondered, partially talking to himself. Aerv then heard Star's question which was meant for him and Accentria, and answered with: "I don't know, really. I've heard it's different every year, but those are just rumors. Don't take me for my word now." He said and smiled at him, trying to show he's clueless how to answer his answer. He then heard yelling from behind and just had to turn around to see what's going on and noticed someone sprinting away. "What's his problem? I'd think he wanted to get on this school more than anything.."
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:08 am

Accentria passively observed the commotion going on behind her two companions, her attention more so focused on her companions themselves than on what was going on around them. "An interesting question, no doubt. Hmm..." She says, thinking on it.
"Maybe they will group us according with people of similar skill. Then again, it may just be random..." She yawned, stretching her arms.

"---Whatever the case may be, I am sure it will all turn out for the best~!" She said, her voice beaming with optimism and cheer.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:40 am

Dark was a little hesitant at first but unfurled his wings and flew after Blade. "Ya better have a good plan cause-. Ahhh!" He was hit in his backside and somehow got launched forward. He was not expecting it so he basically flew right over Blade, screaming. He spread his wings wide to stop himself, his wings feeling like they wanted to tear themselves off his body. He folded them back to his side and turned around towards Blade. He hoped the unicorn would stop or else he was about to have one hell of a crash.

Star glanced behind him just as he saw a pegasus getting shot with an arrow in the butt. He stopped and stared. "I wish I can unsee what I just saw......." He said, turning his head back forward and walking back towards the school. "No idea what his problem is, don't want to get involved. Especially after someone got shot in the butt with an arrow. Anyway, back to the teams question. If we do get on a team, I hope we are on a team." He gave the other two a smile and scratched the back on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:08 am

Blade didnt hear the yell Dark gave when he was hit with the arrow. He didnt snap out of things until he felt something fly past him. While, he didnt stop running he could see Dark turning headig towards him. Blade knew that he couldnt stop and that Dark wasnt able to as well. So, instead of trying to slow down, Blade kept running. His eyes seemed to glow for a brief moment as the two neared each other and seemed determined to crash into Dark. The game of chicken didnt stop until Blade jumped over the pegasus at the last second. He landed on his feet before he turned to look at the pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:45 pm

"What the..I guess it must be their way of having fun.. but looks like it's a painful way.." Aerv said as he saw someone get shot in the butt and chuckled. "Ah well, everyone has their own way of entertainment, no doubt." he added and turned back towards the school. After hearing Star's opinion on teams, he only added "Yeah, I hope that too." before his sentence was cut by the growling in his stomach. "That cafeteria better be close..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:48 pm

Archon winced as his arrow flew forward at an impressive speed and struck Dark in the butt. "Oh... oops. Sorry!" He called out. He watched as Dark careened over Blade's head and landed relatively unhurt; then almost cursed as Blade leapt over Dark, nullifying all his efforts he'd put in up until this point.

But then, wonder of wonders, Blade stopped and turned around, looking at Dark. This was his chance, Archon realised. He summoned another arrow with a hasty "Infinity I" and nocked it into the bow.

"Haste I." He intoned. He followed it up with "Frost I." Quickly, he aimed for a brief moment. Good thing accuracy had always been his strong point, even in times when speed was of the essence.

He fired straight at the ground beneath Blade's feet. With any luck, the Frost effect would do what ir was supposed to and freeze the surrounding area solid - including Blade's footwear, and his feet along with it.

It will be easily enough undone should I want it to be, Archon reflected, as the arrow travelled its course. I hope this is enough.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:18 pm

"We should be there soon, Navigator's honor!" Accentria said, crossing her heart and smiling. She wasn't actively looking at where the Geas were going, but, she trusted in her newly found friends to warn her of any obstacles in her way. Accentria had noticed the stallion, at least, she'd thought it was a stallion, getting shot in the plot, and had made a mental note to track down whomever fired the arrow. Ponies who shot other ponies in the rear needed some serious lecturing!---And probably a few hugs, because....Well, I mean, do you even need a reason to hug somepony? I think not!

Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:14 pm

"Glad we're on the same page. Yes let's head that way." Angel nodded, lifting up again and taking one last scan if the garden she flew towards the front doors of the main facility building. Opening the doors as soon as Lightning caught up. Walking inside the amazing architectural beauty of a school, Angel was taken aback by the scene in front of her, for a school it was simply gorgeous.However exploring the mind-blowing building before her could wait until after the ceremony, walking in the general direction of the ceremony's location, not knowing exactly where the meet up location was.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Dark looked at Archon, glancing back at Blade. "What is wrong with ya, Blade?" He said, extending a wing just as the arrow flew past him. When the arrow hit his wing, the area around his wing froze. "Dat's gonna take a while t' unfreeze...." He muttered, silently glaring at Archon. He turned around to look at Blade. "Tell meh one reasons why ah shouldn't knock ya out right now and drag ya to the meeting or whatever it is." The wing that was frozen hung limply from his side. He hadn't known what the arrow was going to do when he blocked it, but now that he did, he knew he wouldn't be able to fly for a while.

Star took out a watch from his backpack and looked at the time. "Uhh....I think we should find the cafeteria later. That meeting is starting really soon. I think we should hurry and find where it is." He said putting the watch back into his bag. He hoped that they would be in a group together...maybe one of them being his partner. He smiled a little and poked Accentria. "Well navigator? Where's the meeting at?" He asked as they reached the main door to the building.

Last edited by Star Sentinel on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:30 am

Lightning bolted in and landed running, her boots making perfect contact. Her face shone with every bit of excitement generated by her freedom of flight. "So angel, are your as exited as me, I mean only a small percentage of people get this far, this is pretty awsome, and just look at this place it's so beautiful." Lightning exclaimed happily and exitedly. She looked all around inspecting everything. She spoke up once more,"so where is our esemalation point?" She asked her mood seemedly shifting rather frequently.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:51 pm

Blade was about to say something as he saw the arrow fly towards him and with Dark moving in the way of it. Blade took a quick look at Archon before he moved his attention back to Dark. The unicorn went over to Dark. "Well, one good reason is the I can help unfreeze your wing for one thing." He said as his hand glowed in a small green glow, easily to be mistaken with fire. "If you'll let me that is." Blade said simply as he stood there and waited for Dark's response. He didnt say anything about what why he had ran.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:58 am

"The meeting?" Accentria repeated. "Hmm. Well, It should be hosted in the main building of the school itself. First corridor third room on the right? The main assembly hall, I think." She says, pulling out her map and hopping off the Geas, once again using them as an impromptu table. Looking through the map she lets out a victorious "Mmhm!" and points to a place on said map. "Yep! There it is." She leaves the map out long enough for the both of them to see what she was talking about, and then puts it away once more, returning to her place atop the Geas.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Aerv sighed. It was a sigh of relief, not annoyance. "Don't worry about me, I'll survive without eating for a few days if I'll have to." He said and smiled. "And now let's better hurry to the meeting. If we make it there first, we might make good impressions on our professors." Aerv added and opened the big door. He double checked his gear, making sure that his epic cloak of amazement was properly tied to him and the his gear aswell. He also made sure that his weapon, folded and hanging from his side was locked and secured, so it would not extend during the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Not exactly according to plan... But I'll take what I can get. Archon lowered his bow and tucked it back into the folds of his cloak. He took a deep breath, calming his frayed nerves, then straightened his posture and began a slow but purposeful stride over to Dark and Blade. He expected a frosty reception, but that wasn't going to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defenders of Equestria: Class B
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next