OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Explorers of Equestria

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

Explorers of Equestria Empty
PostSubject: Explorers of Equestria   Explorers of Equestria Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:05 am

It all started with a word. Harmony. What brought ponykind together and saved it from the evils that threatened it so long ago. Discord. Tirek. Nightmare Moon. Together, the ponies of Equestria stood up to those who wished its destruction and took them down or showed them the light of Harmony. Powered by the magic of friendship, there was nothing they couldn’t do. And among them, one group of ponies rose above the others, lead by what they called the Princess of Friendship. That group of ponies spread that magic of friendship across Equestria and beyond. It seemed like ponykind was destined for everlasting peace.

Ah, how wrong that turned out to be…

Nopony knows what truly happened to break the harmony Equestria had. But one thing they do know is that once it did, Equestria broke with it. The Princesses disappeared, the land was claimed by wild magic, and ponykind was scattered as their cities and society fell into ruin. Cutie Marks even turned into a thing of the past, and it’s extremely rare to find a pony these days with one. Many ponies turned feral and lived among the creatures of the wild, consumed by the wild magic that spread across the world. Those that weren’t Consumed learned to channel it to defend themselves. Even still, it wasn’t enough for the scattered and wandering ponies.

Another thing that cropped up due to the magic was what came to be known as a Mystery Dungeon. An ever-changing labyrinth filled with the Consumed, yet sometimes filled with amazing treasure. Forests, caves, even the ruins of Equestria’s cities all house Mystery Dungeons, and exploring them is very dangerous for a lone or unprepared pony.

Eventually, a group of ponies decided something needed to be done in order to keep its remaining inhabitants safe. They gathered in Rainbow Falls and formed the Explorer’s Society of Equestria. They trained and used Exploration Teams to go out and rescue ponies in need, as well as explore the many Mystery Dungeons throughout the land. Guilds started forming to help train them further, and small villages formed around those guilds. It was hard going, but ponykind has been learning how to stand on their own hooves again. Though, how long is it going to last?

Rules:
1: One OC per player.
2: Max 3 players.
3: Death and gore is not a worry because magic. Though expect combat.
4: Since I only discussed ponies in the intro above, if you want to sign up a non-pony, discuss with me first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Equestria   Explorers of Equestria Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 7:35 am

Back to top Go down
ThatBlazingPony

ThatBlazingPony

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Equestria   Explorers of Equestria Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:25 am

Gonna join with Wildfire Blaze.

She's third down from the top.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Equestria   Explorers of Equestria Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Equestria   Explorers of Equestria Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:51 am

Fine Fantasy signing up.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Equestria   Explorers of Equestria Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
ThatBlazingPony

ThatBlazingPony

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Equestria   Explorers of Equestria Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:13 pm

Why am I not in this!?

I'm a bit ticked off by this.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Equestria   Explorers of Equestria Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:58 pm

You never replied to my last message, saying that your character stood out too much. I could not accept it.
Back to top Go down
ThatBlazingPony

ThatBlazingPony

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Equestria   Explorers of Equestria Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:59 pm

I thought I did. Wut?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Equestria   Explorers of Equestria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explorers of Equestria
Page 1 of 1