OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Defenders of Equestria: Class B

Go down 
+5
Lightning Shield
Xereth
AurumTempestas
Sharp
Star Sentinel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:07 am

Blade smiled and shook his head as the ponies started to leave. He guessed that "Storm" had a short temper, but he didnt expect it to be that small. The stallion was tempted to give angered earth pony a small kiss to tick him off though he decided enough was enough. As the group started to leave he looked over at the pegasus that had left the group from earlier and realized that a griffon was holding up his bow around him, its glow having Blade put slightly on the edge. While, Dark might have been friends with Storm he hadnt done anything yet. Even, the other ponies in the group seemed like good ponies.

He walked over towards the two and made himself seem eager to see the two. "So, you two are showing off your weapons! If so here's mine!" He said in a giddy manner as he bounced on his feet a little before he quickly removed his shield off his back and held in between the two, making sure to move it right in front of the cloaked figure. He hit his head and stopped bouncing. "My name is Blade Shield, what's your guys'?" He asked in the because cheerful tone he could make. His smile growing as he pictured at how stupid he must have looked.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Aerv shrugs. "Dunno, don't feel any awkwardness here, but that may just be me." he said and stretched, his blue scales slightly shining in the high sun. "And uhh, yeah, exploring does sound like fun. We might even find some time to go for a lunch or something, I pretty much forgot to eat breakfast this morning so I'm getting a tad hungry." he added and then noticed that Star mentioned airships. "I kinda like airships." Aerv said, smiling. "Too bad they're nothing against my weapon.. whiiiich I won't really brag about. I'm sure you two have much better weapons in a way." He said, still trying to keep a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:24 pm

(Is that a Minecraft reference I spot Ician?)

Angel simply looked down and tried to avoid all eye contact. Ignoring what was going on around her for the most part. She saw what the older students were doing, but simply chose not to step in. Her eyes shifted for only a split second to take in what Lightning looked like, before quickly shifting them back down towards the ground.

Walking on beside Lightning towards the building. Her mind trying to find something to say, but failing to do so, instead of worrying about it though she simply asked what came out first, still inaudibly, "So why did you join?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Lightnings ears twitched, this time just unable to pick anything up. lightning looked at the and smiled, "I didn't quite catch that, but you know don't worry, I get that your shy, so I'm going to let you make your own steps as it were and when you are ready you just tell me and I'll be ready to talk about anything you want, ok?." She said with a reassuring voice she looked around her, she was starting to feel a bit of tension between some of the students, to say the least. she had been in many scraps as a young child due to being bullied and she did not intend on having that happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:30 am

Accentria simply nodded and hopped off the Geas, the swords quickly returning to their respective places around her. "Exploring does sound like fun." She says, ignoring the dragon's offclaw remark about his weapon.  Accentria yawned, pulling an arm over each of them and hugging them both tighter than you'd think possible for someone of that size and build. "We are going to be great friends, you and I." She chuckled lightly, releasing the two. "So! Where to? The campus itself is huge... I doubt we will be able to explore it fully before the meeting." Accentria said, her voice as cheery as ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=accenture
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:07 am

Dark Wing looked at the bow and the arrow, not fazed at all that it was indirectly being pointed at him. He figured he could easily use his bag to block the arrow...or take out his weapon and block the arrow. He glared at the cloaked figure. "If ya think ya can scare me then ya have another thing comin'." He was gonna say more but Blade jumped in a put a shield between him and the cloaked figure. "A shield? Ah ain't gonna judge, but a shield...Ah'll have t' see what dat shield of your's does tomorrow." He gave a slight laugh. "If we're showin' our weapons then...ah guess ah can show ya'll what ah made."

He opened his bag and unstrapped the knife on his arm, dropping it into his bag. He pulled out two scabbards and took the two ninjatos in the scabbards out. He put the scabbards down on the ground and held his swords in front of him in an X fashion. He puts his arms back down to his sides. "It's just the sword fer now, but ya'll surly see what it can do tomorrow." He threw the two swords into the air, his foot kicking up the two scabbards as he grabbed them and shafted the swords as they fell. He put his swords into his bag and strapped his knife back onto his arm. "Well ah'm gonna go wander around. Ya'll can follow if ya want." He slung his back over his shoulder and walked away from the two.

"Well Aerv, maybe you should have eaten something before getting on the ship, but I'm sure we'll find something." Star said, giving him a shrug. He was surprised when Accentria pulled him and Aerv into a hug. When she released him, he gasped for air coughing a little. He shook himself a little. "Well then. Group hug done, lets go wander, I guess." He shrugged as he walked off towards the main entrance to the school.

Last edited by Star Sentinel on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:09 am

Blade gave the pegasus a playful glare as Dark spoke about his shield, it quickly vanishing as he showed his weapon. He gasped as he jumped up and down like a little filly for a moment. His smile was spread out into a large smile. The unicorn was happy about preventing the fight that was sure to happen if he hadn't stepped in, but was exagerrated greatly and hopefully seemed genuine. He moved himself away from the pegasus as he drew his weapons, Blade placing his own on his back.

The stallion nodded a little and was tempted to hug the stallion, but decided not to make things weird amongst them. "I can't wait!" He said as giddy as he could as he tried to think of the possible things Dark's weapons could do. As the pegasus suggested that they follow him, Blade simply waved him off. "Nah. I dont think your buddy, Storm, would like that. Also, I still gotta prepare for tomorrow! I gotta show everybody that shields are AWESOME!!!" The stallion gave a overly serious look as he held his fist in front of himself as if he was super determined about this.

Interally the stallion was glad that he didnt have a mirror to see himself. "I'll just spend some time with this guy." He said as he pointed over to the cloaked figure behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:55 am

The cloaked figure watched, unamused and unmoving, as events progressed around him. He made no reply to Dark Wing's statement, merely watching him display his weapons and then leave. He looked down at Blade as soon as the pegasus had left. "Spend some time... with me?" With a flourish of his hand, he dismissed the arrow, sending its composite particles scattering across the entire field in an explosive burst of light. He tucked his bow into his cloak. "You... are strange. But aren't we all." He extended a clawed hand. "My name is Archon."

((Yes indeed, that is a Minecraft reference. There will be many more.))
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:04 am

Aerv was most surprised when he was pulled into a hug. He wasn't used to them, seeing as how he was... different from others, and not many dragons were to be found around the world. There was something special about this hug. It was a lot stronger than Aerv could've expected from Accentria. When he was released, he gave out a slight cough, trying to regain the air again. He slightly blushed and looked at Star, trying to get the blush off. "Uhh.. yeah, I probably should've.. but, then again, there should be a cafeteria or something around this campus, I'm sure of it.." He looked towards the main building, then at Accentria and Star, and back at the main building. "Yeah, we should go."
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:19 am

Accentria let out another slight chuckle at their reactions to her embrace. "Whoops" She thought, her smile growing a little wider. "Heh... I think that is as great a place to start as any, I suppose."  She said, following Star.  

"Oh... I almost forgot." She says, rubbing the back of her head with her right hand. Accentria reached into her messenger bag and pulled out a carefully folded map. Moving the Geas into position to form an impromptu table, she unfolded it and placed the map ontop of them. She then gestures the two of them to look. "Rules number fourty-two and fourty-five, be prepared..... and always bring a map!"

The map itself was fairly large, and extremely detailed, labeling every portion of the school and giving them a pretty decent idea of the scope of the place.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:54 am

"Okay. C- could we g- go e- explore t- the c- campus. It's uncomfortable h- here." Angel stated quietly only loud enough for Lightning to hear as she began to flutter upwards a bit with her wings. Going a bit faster from the crowd trying to get away from them. Dealing with just one pony was enough as it was, she didn't want to be in that crowd anymore.

Heading for the entrance and by how Angel had moved she had showed no sign of stopping, the white Pegasi mare smiled softly as she made it to her destination waiting for lightning before heading in. There was much to be done, and she as much as she hated talking to others, no talking to strangers. Lightning was her best hope at making it through here without dropping out of fear or just plain solitude like she had from primary school... She had passed college levels exams by then though. Bless her mother for sheltering her in books so long before she ran away and joined the primary school for Hunters and Huntresses. That was where the science teachers had helped her study her disease, and had helped her find a solution that she could battle with while not breaking her entire skeletal system, and her brackets had become just what she had needed.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:18 pm

Lightning smiled. She understood angles longing to separate from the group, but was glad that she hadn't take the truly lonely road, lightning had almost lived that road entirely, well expect for Sparks, the nimbat she had rebuilt after it was savaged by timber wolves, but that was in the past, and she wasn't here.
Lightning flapped her bat wings and moved through the air swiftly landing beside the albino pegasus with a smile upon her face. Lightning looked around and then to angle."So where do you want to go first, remember we cant miss that meeting thing, so we wont be able go every where, but so we can see as much as possible I'll just watch the clock and we can head back with a little time spare, hows that sound?", Lightning asked before looking under her cloak then flicking it fully over her left shoulder and arm again keeping them completely hidden. This became an imperative task, she was not ready to expose her arm yet and did not think she would be able to stay calm if it was revealed at this time.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:59 pm

The tan pegasus looked at them. "Well....Ah hope ya'll know where ya goin'. Big school and all that. And ah know Stormy don't like it when ah stick around with others, but it ain't up t' him with what ah do with mah life." He chuckled a little, giving them both a slight wave. "See ya tomorrow. Haha! This is gonna be fun." He pulled his hat so that the shade was covering more of his face as he walked away to explore the school a little.

"Cafeteria...There has to be one. It's a school after all." Star chuckled a little, looking at Accentria. He walked over to her and looked down at the map. "You have a map? Wow...You are prepared...So where to Miss Navigator? Hehe. I just had to say that." He gave another chuckle and his own goofiness. He reached into his bag and pulled out an apple, munching on it as he looked over the map. "Yanno...Maps confuse me a lot....I'm just gonna leave the leading to you." He pointed with a finger to Accentria before eating his apple more.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Accentria pointed to an area on the map. "If the cafeteria is where we want to go..." She said, and began walking, presumably towards the cafeteria, the 'table' floating ahead of her as she walked.

"Navigator, eh? I could get behind that... Navigator Accentria. It has a certain ring to it." She smiled at Star, giving him a playful pat on the back, again, with excessive strength.  "You know, the cafeteria is nice and all, but, what makes you think that it would be open?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:12 pm

Aerv chuckled at suggestion to call Accentria Navigator Accentria, but his stomach instead growled in response, notifying Aerv that he really should go eat something, and soon.

"So uhm.. yeah, the cafeteria.." He looked at the map that Accentria was holding. "Sweet clouds this school is big.." he said to mainly himself, but loud enough to be heard by others. He eyed Star's apple for a moment before returning his gaze to the map. "It should be open at this time... I hope."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:11 am

"Up." Angel said quickly. The sky would let them see all of the campus even if they couldn't explore it all. Opening her wings again she slammed off the ground wit one of her leg brackets, before flapping twice. Trying to get as high she could to see the entire campus. Noting only a few features at the hieght she had currently reached, including the fountain, a large pond and even a garden. She quickly dove for it finding that to be a place they should memorize for the future.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Blade waved back and smiled. "Buh-bye." He turned his attention to the griffon behind him and let his smile shrink a little to a regular smile. The unicorn seemed to become a little more normal"Most people that say a shield can be a weapon can be amused to be weird." He said as he took Archon's claw and shook it. "But, I say every shield has a blade." He chuckled a little at what he said. "Yeah, that was lame. Name's Blade Shield." He shrugged as he took his hand away from Archon. "Hey let's go do some exploring." The stallion turned and gestured for the griffon to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:24 am

Archon paused briefly. He nodded wordlessly and followed Blade around to explore their new surroundings. He suspected he'd get a map anyway, later, but seeing everything firsthand was a lot clearer, especially when it came to good sniping spots.

He wondered if he should say something. He decided against it, mostly because he was quite sure that he'd say the wrong thing if he did indeed open his mouth. He'd done it often enough in the past to know.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Lightning was quick to follow, she stretched out her wings once more and darted up into the sky. Back home she was not able to fly to often and to have this freedom was exhilarating as she flew through the sky with all the spirit and grace her body could muster but yet at the same time with the happiness and excitement of a filly that wasn't aloud to explore the outside until now. The whole time trying to keep composed and on course, as to not waist Angels time.

Once she had reached the albino pegasus, she smiled and slightly bowed in a sign of greeting, before looking on at the school. The view was almost to beautiful to even take in added with the frill of being so high and able to observe the surroundings it was a true sight to behold. As he friend dove off to another location, Lightning decided now was a good time to test her speed as she flew towards her top speed she was capable of to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:28 pm

"Ooof....Hmm...Accentria has a bit of a point, but it'll be good knowledge to know where it is." Star said, coughing a little from the pat the mare had given him. She's rather strong... He thought as he quickly ran after Accentria. He had seen Aerv eyeing the apple he was munching on and reached into his backpack to grab another apple. He gently tossed up over to the dragon with a smile as he took a bite from his own apple.

Dark came running back towards Blade and Archon. He stood there patting in front of them for a moment. "Ah just remembered somthin'. Do any of ya'll know where the meetin' is? Sure ah might find it somewhere, but ah'd rather not be wanderin' around and end up showin' up late." He rubbed the back of his head with a hand, looking somewhat embarrassed. "If not, ah guess ah'll be stickin' around you a little while longer."
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:28 am

Accentria let out a bit of a chuckle. "Well, we do know where it is, silly!" She says cheerfully, gesturing to the map. "But... I do get your point. Knowing where it is, and being familiar with it are two completely different things!" Accentria giggled, continuing towards the cafeteria. "You know, you would think that they would think to add a time table to these maps..." She rubbed the back of her head. "Then again, that would make exploring much less fun! I mean, if you knew where everything was... and when everything was open... what would be the point, riiiight~?" She continued, her tone still very cheery.  

Accentria turned around, hopping and sitting on two of the Geas that were previously being used as a table, she continued towards the cafeteria, in one swift motion, she grabbed the map and began folding it, the two remaining swords moving in to support her weight. facing her two companions, she still continued--- now floating---- towards the cafeteria. "So! What are your plans for Valhalla? I mean, why come to such a specialized school?~"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Aerv caught the apple with no effort and smiled at Star, saying "Thanks!" before making a big bite into the apple. "Delicious! Where'd you get them? I have to visit that place someday!" He asked as he continued eating his own apple.

"It would be much less fun," He agreed to Accentria's statement. "..but much more useful to us new students. I also hope the food is okay, because my last school was focusing more on combat than food.. and you can guess what that meant." Aerv extended his tongue in disgust.

"Well, my plan is kinda ... well, pretty much just 'to defend those who can't defend themselves' and stuff. You know, the main stuff. Other than that, I was sick and tired of my old school." Aerv answered Accentria's second question.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Angel smiled, finally a good thing came from a unwanted event. The mare had never liked unwanted events, but this was a good one in her eyes. Fluttering down she came to a stop in front of a patch of forget-me-nots, and looked up waiting for her new acquaintance. Turning around and looking up in wait her notebooks in hand. Her question still unanswered and unheard, but she would get an answer when Lightning landed, it was the only question she truly needed to ask.

"Why did you join the academy?" 

She asked it as Lightning landed her stutter gone, as was the crowd of taller ponies.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:47 am

The unicorn had managed to get a few feet away from where he was before Dark came back.He was a little happy by this since Archon didnt seem to want to talk. Blade rose his left hand up, his index finger pointing upward, as he opened his mouth to speak. Then, he tried to actually think of where it was held. "Umm..." He said as he looed over at Archon. "You got anything? 'Cuz I don't."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:52 am

Beneath his shadowy hood, Archon's gaze shifted over to Dark, then Blade. Silently, he shook his head. He'd been counting on following someone else to his destination. It made him a little disappointed that no one knew. Who would know, then? Maybe they were all lost.

"Perhaps we should try following some of the others." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Equestria: Class B   Defenders of Equestria: Class B - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defenders of Equestria: Class B
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next