OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:24 am

"The captain has assigned me to guard you." Paladin sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:25 am

"Well... I guess that makes some sense." Celestia looks at him, then Harmony. "You brought her here?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 am

"This is the safest place I could think of." He sat down, his armour clanking. "There is too much stress in my life."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:37 am

"We're two of a kind, then." Celestia sighed. "So you're just going to sit around here with me?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:40 am

"I can give you a massage if you want Princess."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:49 am

"Um... not strictly necessary... but if you want to, who am I to refuse?" Celestia smiled.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:53 am

He chuckled, sliding his hooves out his armoured shoes. Walking over, he cracked his hooves, before gently pushing her down stripping her of her regalia.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:56 am

Harmony raises an eyebrow at Paladin as he gets to work. "Are we talking about a massage here, or a 'massage'?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:59 am

Paladin sniggered and began to work the knots out of Celestia's shoulders. "That would be up to you and her. I was going for just a massage... But I can't say I've ever seen you actually relieve yourself Cell."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:00 am

Harmony blushed. "Paladin, are you seriously talking about this in front of the Princess?"

Celestia sighed. "Typical of him. Yes, Paladin, you've never seen me relieve myself."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:03 am

"We are the best of friends." He chuckled. "Aww, you know I mean no harm." He moved his hooves slowly lower, slipping her spine back into place.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:10 am

"Ah." Celestia sighed. "That's a lot better."

"Uh huh." Harmony shifted awkwardly. "Is there nothing I can do? At all?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:12 am

Paladin chuckled again, spreading her wings gently, and he began to preen them. "Well Harmony, you could relax, read a book... whatever you want. I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:18 am

"Neither do I." Celestia added. "Please, do as you wish."

"Um... okay." Harmony moved off towards the side room. "Maybe I can play some music. I left my violin in there this morning. Give me a moment."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:21 am

"Excellent. I love listening to you play dear." He purred, now massaging her sides.

[Calling it an early night. Seeyah]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:23 am

Harmony went into the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Mm... yeah, that's good." Celestia breathed.

((Goodnight!))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:39 pm

He moved to the base of her spine, massaging it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:55 am

"Ah..." Celestia smiled. "Thanks, Paladin. I really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:55 am

"I can keep going if you want." He replied, getting off her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:08 am

"Yeah, may as well." Celestia replied. "Not like there's anything else to do."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:09 am

He chuckled, his hooves massaging her flanks.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:19 am

The door from the side room opened, and Harmony stepped back in, her violin in the air. "Sorry that took a while. I was just doing a little rehearsal." She touched the bow to the violin. "This was the very first song I played in the Bar, Paladin. I don't think you were here to hear it, though."

She begins to play.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:21 am

Paladin moved to her thighs, slowly stretching her out a he listened to Harmony play.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:22 am

"Mm." Celestia nodded. "That's really good... both of you."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:23 am

He smiled and finished massaging her. "I would recommend moving for a bit." He slid onto the room and sighed. "Well, at least you're relaxed~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next