OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:57 am

"True, true." She nodded. "But still. Better not to make any new weak points for yourself."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:57 am

"Well, they're not finding about this."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:03 am

Silver smiled. "I won't tell if you won't."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:04 am

"Deal." She giggled and purred.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:08 am

"So..." She looked around. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:09 am

"I think we have literally run out of things to do..."

[Time skip?]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:12 am

"Yes." She paused. "Well... the music is nice. I've said that already, haven't I?"

((Sure, why not?))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:15 am

"Yeah... You have."

Time flew by surprisingly, and soon, the Gala was ending.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:18 am

"Hm. Time flies, doesn't it?" Silver asked. Luna had long since retreated into the safety of privacy, and Ician was getting up to leave as well. "Negotiations start tomorrow, so we'd better get a good night's rest."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:21 am

Platinum chuckled tiredly. "I'll be right back." She trotted towards the stage.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:24 am

The musicians were packing up their instruments. Harmony, adjusting the violin on her back, spotted Platinum and rushed over to her.

"So? What do you think?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:25 am

"You were amazing sweetie. Now, if you'll come with me." He walked back to Silver, waving Vision only.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:27 am

Vision emerged quietly from the corner he'd been hiding in for much of the time. He raised an eyebrow questioningly, trying to divine Platinum's intentions.

Harmony followed Platinum.

((Got to go now, again, unfortunately.))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:29 am

Platinum smiled. "Vision, you'll need to cut your spell the moment I teleport, Mkay?" She gathered Harmony and silver next to her. "Next stop, Silver's room."

[Okay]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:22 pm

"Very well." Vision moved next to them to join the teleport.

"Spell?" Harmony asked. "What spell?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:44 pm

"You'll see." Her horn flared and they vanished, reappearing in Celestia's chambers.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:48 pm

((By chambers, do you mean her ward, or her private room she hasn't been back to since the assassination attempt was made?))

The illusion spell dropped immediately. Harmony blinked the whiteness of the teleportation spell out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:50 pm

[Her personal chambers]

"Welcome home Princess." Platinum muttered, rubbing her horn. "Do you need a teleport back Vision?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:58 pm

"I can show myself out, thank you." Vision bowed one last time and headed towards the doors.

Harmony blinked, then blinked again, and then her mouth hung open and she bowed deeply. "Princess!"

Celestia chuckled. "No need to be so formal, my faithful subject."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:01 pm

"Right well..." Platinum yawned and opened a door to the side, revealing a room with a strange, heart shaped bed in it. "Cell, why is that still in here? I thought you got rid of it." She muttered, maintaining the healing spell whilst dropping the one that was keeping them both awake slowly, giving them enough time to whatever they needed to before going to bed.

[Going to sleep. Night]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:03 pm

"Sen... sentimentality." Celestia yawned. "I guess it's time for me to... sleep..."

Harmony continued to stare at her, wide-eyed. "I'll... I'll just go, then. Goodnight, Princess."

((Goodnight!))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:02 pm

"N- No... Harmony~" Platinum took her hoof and led her into the side room. "Stay with me~ Night Cell."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:29 am

"Oh, uh... alright..." Harmony followed Platinum uncertainly into the side room.

Celestia yawned again. "Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:50 am

Platinum collapsed on the bed happily. "Mmmmmm~ I forgot how soft this bed is."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:53 am

"Um... Why were you with the Princess in disguise?" Harmony asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next