OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Wayward Souls (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:03 pm

"its synthasised, don't worry about it." she said flat out
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:08 pm

"Lightning, we have to be very careful when experimenting with the other realms. Do something wrong, and it'll affect a lot more than just you or me. Please, tell me, who or what's magic is in this vial?" Twilight asked again rather than just scanning it herself which would have been rude, even to the socially inexperienced Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:12 pm

"its background energy from tarturus, i was going to use it to find a demon, that's how i found brim" she said getting out the device it was put in to act like a demon compass.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:18 pm

"...Okay, but we'll need to be very careful with this," Twilight stated while hooking up the vial and starting up the machine very slowly and lightly at least at first. If there was a volatile reaction, Twilight wanted to minimize the potential dangers by limiting the reactants.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:24 pm

"ok, lets charge that crystal!" she shouted enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:48 am

Twilight nodded and continued with what she'd been doing, still going about the process slowly just in case there was a negative reaction.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:51 am

the crystle began to glow red and lost the need to be held up.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Twilight hesitated as the crystal lit up, and again as it began to levitate on it's own. Curiosity however drove her to let the reaction continue, and so she let her hoof slide from the controls on the machine.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:33 pm

an almost holograthic mare is brought through, weak, and almost injured, she couldnt even stand. she gasps for air and looks up not sure what to expect.

some of the equipment begins to brake as hate fills lightning, the corruption accelerated, and her aura charging, draining power from all and any source.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Twilight's curiosity was pretty quickly replaced by panic as some of the machines broke and Lightning's 'change' occurred. This was exceedingly delicate magic at work, and if the wrong thing broke, the consequences would be dire. So in one swift motion, Twilight shut off the machine, cutting the power from it and the crystal so that it could return to the inert state. As the gem started to fall, Twilight caught it in her magic, cradling it safely above the ground, but also away from Lightning who was a growing source of concern in this state.

Feeling her own power being drained away, Twilight was steadily growing more concerned, her eyes darting briefly to a cabinet on the wall and the emergency equipment inside. She silently hoped it wouldn't be necessary.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:21 pm

lightnings glare met twilight. "RETURN THAT MARE, OR MY HOOF WILL BE FORCED TO PULL HER THROUGH BY FORCE" she boomed, it was obviouse what she intended to do, she was planning on tearing dimesions and yanking her through. her judgement was clouded, as if her being youngish wasnt bad enough for her judgment.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Twilight was still worried, but she retained enough of herself to remain firm in her decision and steady herself for what she was going to say next. "No Lightning, this isn't safe or smart," Twilight said solidly. "We can approach this from a different direction at another time, but right now you are not in the right state of mind to continue this," Twilight continued while keeping the crystal out of reach and undoing the locks on the cabinet. "And whatever... this, is, it's only helping the problem you approached me with. Your corruption's spreading faster in your agitated state, I need you to calm down Lightning."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:39 pm

her power leveled and she continued to pay attention to twilight, as weakness in her stance began to show.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:08 pm

"Good, now how about we head back upstairs. We'll talk about what this and look at what we can do next," Twilight continued while taking a few steps towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:12 pm

lightnings aura dropped and her colour was dull. she followed as if through treacle.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Twilight led the way back into the kitchen, and was quickly bringing a seat around for Lightning to sit in and some tea for the noticeably worse for wear mare. Only after Lightning had some of the tea, did Twilight take her own seat and poured herself a cup. "Okay, let's start with the obvious questions first, who was that mare?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:23 pm

"i dont... i dont know she just angered me so much and i dont know why, hmm maybe brim had met her?" she said exorrsted
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:26 pm

"You have no idea who that mare was, or why she made you angry?" Twilight half repeated, half asked. "Okay, then how about this crystal? Where did it come from?" Twilight asked after letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:33 pm

"i took it form my old house because my mum asked me to before she died." lightning replied before sipping her tea.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Twilight assumed that Lightning would have been able to recognize her own mother, so she avoided asking whether or not she could be the mare they'd seen. "Alright, well we've figured out what the crystal can do, but why do you want the mare here?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:05 pm

"i... i dont know, i said it out of anger i wanted to hurt them"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:18 pm

"And do you still think it's a good idea to bring them here? To this world when they're already trapped in the eternal suffering that is Tartarus?" Twilight asked sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:21 pm

"i dont know!"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:54 pm

"Lightning, calm down okay. Whatever she did, or whatever's causing your hatred of this mare is obviously in the past and she's being punished for it," Twilight stated while nudging the tea for her to take. "Drink some tea so you can calm down, then why don't you elaborate on the parts you do know, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:12 pm

she took another sip, then took a deep breath. "i think brim knows something about her, and maybe my mum would" she said before yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayward Souls (private)
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next