OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Wayward Souls (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:25 pm

"You think Brim would know something?" Twilight asked cocking her head to the side. To be frank, she'd rather overlooked the young demon since his arrival and now that she was noticing it, he was rather quiet. Curiously, Twilight excused herself from the table and wandered over towards the living room to peek inside.

Brim was still there, though no longer on the couch. He had a book open and seemed to looking through it rather quickly with his back to the entry. Twilight quietly then backed into the kitchen, not wanting to disturb the reading demon. "Okay, why don't look down a slightly different avenue of thought for the moment before leaping onto something," Twilight restarted as she sat back down. "This corruption, it afflicted your mother? Can you be more specific on what it did, or possibly who cast it?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:43 pm

"It destroyed her organs and it was a unicorn from the alabp group" she answers plainly
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:47 pm

"Alabp group?" Twilight asked as a followup question.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:09 pm

"The anti lunal beast ponies group, they fear our kind and they felt we would start a new war if the lunar princes returned, as well as other nocturnal race" she informed twilight plainly.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:11 pm

"Anti lunal beast ponies? How has this group managed to exist and why go after thestrals? They've been given amnesty by the princess and allowed to rejoin the common populace," Twilight replied trying to think of why or how such a group could exist under the princess's benevolent rule.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:25 pm

"this was before princess luna's return, and because they think we're savages, creatures made to be hate as they say." she explained, "i know they still exist but i feel they are in hiding."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:29 pm

"Princess Celestia granted that amnesty before Princes Luna's return. Sure it was probably a hard time for several and there was probably a lot of mistrust, but even then it's still another whole matter for some pony to do this to another pony," Twilight said slightly stammering. "Do either of the princesses know about this?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:43 pm

"i thought the whole world knew over all 120 thestal, 52 wolf ponies and 74 liken died, you really didnt know?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:46 pm

"How long ago did all this occur?" Twilight asked after a moment or two of thought. "A thousand years is a long time to carry a grudge, especially after Princess Celestia's work to... wait, did you say wolf ponies and Liken? Those are just myths, and scary bedtime stories."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:50 pm

"no they are real, my town was refuge to some wolf ponies who were attacked and ran out of there vilage at one point and when i was 3, so 13 years ago" she said finnishing her tea and handing it back. "wait so they are thought as myths? that must be why they still are aloud to be hunted then!" she exclamed.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:54 pm

"I can assure you, it wouldn't be allowed if the princesses knew it was occuring, why haven't they gone to them sooner?" Twilight asked incredulously. "And you mean 13 years ago, 246 ponies were murdered?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:56 pm

"yeah, but i thought it was already known... we she tell'em" she said somewhat loudly.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:03 pm

"I assure you, I'll be writing a personal letter to the princess about this. Still 246 murders, over something that'd occurred almost a thousand years ago. I can scarcely believe ponies would be that... that.... insane," Twilight said sorrowfully. "There's probably even more that happened before that just aren't on record," she went on. "I promise you Lightning, after today, the princesses WILL both know about these incidents."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:05 pm

"how quickly can we tell them?" she asked?
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:13 pm

"Instantly, though I'd still like to focus on your corruption at first. That experiment seemed to have intensified it's hold on you and it wouldn't do for you to succumb to it before the princesses got their chance to talk with you," Twilight said once more standing up. "Now, every corruption has a catalyst to react with, a power source so to speak. If we can find out what that is, then isolate it and cut the corruption off from accessing it, then it'll dry out and dissipate, like if you cut of a fires supply of air. Do you think we could take a sample of your corruption to see what it uses as it's catalyst?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:16 pm

"would that not simply be my magic?, and if so are you sugesting we remove it?!" she asked unhappily
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:20 pm

"I'd need a sample of that and not remove it, but suppress it for a time to cut the corruption off from it. I have a decent supply of magic suppressing devises at varying levels for when experiments start to go wrong. They don't do any lasting harm unless you use one that's meant to suppress far more magic than there is present," Twilight assured Lightning. "You might feel a little weak, and maybe a bit dizzy, but it should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:24 pm

"what if it gets agitated?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:35 am

"It should only get into such a state if we do cut it off from it's catalyst, and then it'll just speed up it's burn out," Twilight reassured Lightning once again.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:03 am

"So how do you intend on doing this" her opinion stood that it was like a parasitic virus, thus the only hope would be to remove the infected magic, but lightning would rather die than loose her magic
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:10 pm

"Like I said, I've got plenty of these," Twilight said with a pause as she got out several whitish wooden clasps with silver insignia etched into them. "They're magic suppressors, commonly used to keep criminals from using magic to escape custody or to limit how much magic can be used in an experiment. My theory is if we cut the corruption off from the rest of your magic by making it seem as if it was gone, then the corruption will burn itself out since it no longer has a fuel source, or at the very least it should be isolated at that point and we can extract it with minimal effect to your actual magic." After all, even a virus will die off if there's nothing left for it to infect/feed off of.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:25 pm

"Ok then, let's give that a go" she said with some optamisum
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:59 pm

With Lightning's agreement, Twilight proceeded to attach the magic suppression devises to spots just past the corruptions grip, and then began methodically working her way back towards the corruptions limits. Once the pieces were placed, Lightning would without a doubt feel a bit weaker as her magic was suppressed, but Twilight was there none-the-less in case something went wrong. She then continued to examine Lightning, adding additional magic suppressors where they were needed and studying the corruption to make sure it was either shrinking or at the least no longer expanding. "How are you feeling Lightning?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:34 pm

"Like I'm about to pass out and like my insides are cut up" she was even paler that previously, she was holding her body in pain on the verge of crying, the aura lightning had left began to become corrupted from inside her, it seemed as though it was already in her vital manapool
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:57 am

Twilight's expression turned concerned in an instant. That wasn't supposed to happen, even if it was in the core of Lightning's magic. The suppression should mimic the scenario as if she did have her magic removed and the corruption would normally just die out with the lack of additional corruptible material. Yet this was still spreading, possibly using her organs as additional corruptible material and if that was the case, then this wouldn't be helping at all, Twilight thought to herself before removing the suppressors, explaining as she went.

"Okay, that's a considerably more concerning reaction. If the corruption's able to continue to spread while your magic's suppressed, it must be using your physical body to continue it's spread. In which case, the only way to really deal with it would be to find a counter reactant to it that will just cancel it out completely," Twilight went on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayward Souls (private)
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next