OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Wayward Souls (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:01 am

"Hmm, that is very interesting," Twilight replied as she stared at the specimens and continued their study. "So whatever this is, it's pretty specific to you," she continued while starting up some other experiments to test a preliminary set of tests of curing the corruption.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:37 am

"see thats what i though but then i tested my other personality's, you see thy have there own souls and thus there own magic and frequency, and it didn't regret 2 of them but miu's was taken same as mine, and i think i know why but to be sure, i need 2 specimens of each races magic." she stated drawing up some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Twilight replied by levitating a couple other jars over to the machinery and hooking them up to the machine for the necessary tests.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:41 am

"thats... impressive" she said testing each spesimin then noting it on a table

|unicorn sample B____|entirely rejected________________|
|earth pony sample A_|entirely rejected________________|
|earth pony sample B_|entirely rejected________________|

"that's the main 3 races, its starting to narrow out, so what else is there, narrow it down" she said readying her pen.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:35 pm

"Well, we can test specific aspects of the..." she paused for a moment to look at the chart again and then looked back over at Lightning. "The pegasi magic. Like their cloud walking, flight, survive ability, and other finer points of the pegasi's magical palette," Twilight explained, already beginning to start the machine to run these tests. "If the whole isn't corrupted, we'll have an easier time purifying you."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:59 am

lightnings eyes lit up excitedly "Don't you see, oh celestia its so obvious, ok so you have those 3 races right, then some mythical races." she paused as she finished her idea in her head. "but what if it wasn't a true pony, what if it just evolved to be very similar to a pony, so the magic was some what similar to a pegusus but it not being a true pony its magic did not cross, suppose for a second that it was aimed, and hear me out here, suppose it was aimed at thestrals... and i think i can work out where it came from as-well.." she explained before getting quiet. "ofcorse that's just a theory, i may be totally wrong" she finished off.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:00 pm

"...Are you talking about you or one of your personalities, when you say 'not a true pony'," Twilight asked after a minute or two of thought and starting to back up rather slowly. "Lightning, are you truly a pony?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:55 pm

"what i mean is a thestral, has a different evolutionary chain to other pony's." taken aback by twilight's response.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:18 pm

"A slight bit yes, but their makeup is of such a similar matter to that of pegasi," Twilight started. "The corruption would almost have to be specific to a single pony rather than a race based on what these readings are hinting towards."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:54 am

"not quite, as you saw the pegusus magic was almost taken but it wasn't quite right, iv only bean in contact once with coruption once, but could i have gotten it from somepony else who was infected, if not then i cant think who would do this... do i deserve this, did i do something wrong after all" she said somewhat getting depressed
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:37 am

"...wait, you've been in contact with somepony else afflicted with this corruption, AND YOU'RE JUST NOW BRINGING IT UP?!" Twilight almost shouted. "Where are they? How long have they been afflicted? do you know of anypony else who's been in contact with the afflicted?" she then asked in rapid succession as new concerns flashed into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:06 pm

"I'm not sure if it is the same corruption magic and well it was well... my mum.. the other pony's who visited her was the doctor, and my dad, but he doctor was a unicorn and my dad is weird and stuff." lightning said her emotion and enthusiasm dropped more than Maud's
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:13 am

"Ah, that could explain why it'd just contracted to you rather than running rampart," Twilight said as she continued to think about the ramifications if such a corruption had been applicable to more of the thestral race. "Though, it does have purpose to ask, how long ago did she pass, if it's not too much to ask," Twilight asked next.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:26 am

"when i was 3, so 14 years ago" she said plainly
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:39 am

"Then it's only reasonable to assume that this corruption was specific to, well, your mother and because of the relation, it was able to take root in you as well," Twilight concluded as she began to think about other aspects of this affliction. "Though it's a curiosity to wonder what would trigger the corruption into an active state after so many years of dormancy. Was there any unique circumstances or happenings in the past few days?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:46 am

"well my crystal turned into a sorta holographic mare, but i couldn't work that out because iv analysed it with chronographs and electro-spectrometers.. its just silicone oxide with a trace of aluminium, its is odd as-well because magic scanner just see a void of nothing" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:09 pm

"May I see it?" Twilight asked as she continued to think about various causes and weighing their probabilities.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:27 pm

lightning rummaged in her pocket then handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:37 pm

Twilight started to examine the stone, but more so just to confirm Lightning's original observations about the piece. After she confirmed what Lightning had already seen, Twilight then looked closer to the surrounding area of the crystal, seeing if something had used the simple piece as a conduit for another purpose and left lingering traces of magic surrounding it, or if it intended to use the piece for that purpose again, if it was still connected to the curious crystal.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:10 pm

the black spot when scanned for any form of anything par mass and temperature, but if it was scanned for a teleport/transfer/extradimesinal relay, the finger print code was ever present, thus could be activated a force the action to happen again, if that was checked.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:30 pm

While not at first, Twilight would modify her scans to find the more exact sources. "Here, I think I've found something. Look at this," Twilight said adjusting the machinery to display what she had managed to find.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:09 pm

"revers the code and charge it!" she shouted as she realized something
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:11 pm

Flipping a few switches, Twilight complied to Lightning's suggestion and threw the sequence into reverse on the machine. Curious as to the reaction of this fascinating new examination.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:15 pm

"that data map, its the same as tartarus energy imprint" she informed twilight, "ok charge the crystal with this magic." she said handing over a vial.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:59 pm

"Yes, I'm familiar with it, I went there not long ago," Twilight stated without realizing how weird it might have sounded saying she'd just gone to hell. She hesitated though when offered the vial of magic. "What, or who's, is this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayward Souls (private)
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next