OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:48 pm

"Mind telling us about yer companion, miss Arianwyn? Or is it a private matter?" Tune asked as he put his mead mug down and took his lute in his hooves and beginning to play
Some would have probably questioned the presence of the backup band, but that was hardly of any matter.
(Play this for a background music with some lyrics provided by yours truly)
"As for yer questions lad..." He said as he played the intro.
"I come from the great Rainbow Falls!
My mother was great at making shawls.
Our family may not be great in name.
But being part of it was no shame.
Our life was hard and winters were cold.
And one could not find a vein of gold.
Our house is built of wood, straws and stone!
It may be bleak, but it is my home.

Now one day I went with all my kin,
To the Trade Fair the Falls hold within.
I saw this lute, wanted it so bad.
I wanted it but then saw the tag.
'Helpers wanted - Reward one item.'
It was clear what I had to do then.
I helped the generous old stallion,
Trades were made there by the dozen.
I got my lute, yet I wasn't done.
The booth was coming down, I yelled "Run!"
I got rid of the junk and debris.
The booth was sabotaged, who could it be?
His brother came by and laughed out loud.
A fight broke out, bits were thrown around.
I made them make up, bought them a drink.
Played them a song, got a good haul-in.
It was then I decided to play,
Across this land, hence here, playing today.
I'm a bard who plays just cuz I can.
The drinks and friendship part of the plan!"

Once the song was over, Tune was smiling from ear to ear as memories of his life back home came flooding in. He put his lute on the table and took a deep drink from his mug, emptying it.
"Eh! Bartender, a mug of beer this way!" He said to the bartender, eager to stuff more alcohol down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Arianwyn slightly giggles. "Only if you promise that you won't make a song about him~" She says, sipping her tea.

She then listened to Lute's song. She liked it very much, to say the least, and had a nice way of describing his history. "Nice song." She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:08 pm

the small mare looked around, she couldn't help but go to tune. "a bard are we? and one who likes his ale, oh dear sir, would you be as so kind to play us a song from the north, it may be another world but it must be something familiar, please kind sir im ever so alone in the worlds and all i wish for is to be reminded of my home" she said sounding more and more innocent as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:59 pm

Rain Blade listens to and watches the new arrivals from his seat at the bar, a pleased smile on his snout.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:44 pm

"Ah." Vision maintains his soft smile. "The... Rainbow Falls?"

The Bar falls away and is replaced with the scenic Falls, with its customary appearance. But this scene was filled with the stalls and ponies of a very busy, successful Trade Fair.

"Been there before, myself." Vision gestures at the illusion. "Quite a nice place."
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:29 am

Ician wrote:
"Ah." Vision maintains his soft smile. "The... Rainbow Falls?"

The Bar falls away and is replaced with the scenic Falls, with its customary appearance. But this scene was filled with the stalls and ponies of a very busy, successful Trade Fair.

"Been there before, myself." Vision gestures at the illusion. "Quite a nice place."
Tune was surprised by the sudden appearance of the Rainbow Falls. Or at least the illusion of it.
He whistled in approval. "Well, ya certainly earned yer cutie mark for illusions alright, lad." He laughed.
"Aye, is indeed a nice place. One I'm proud to call home." He said before taking a good swig of beer.

unity wolfpony wrote:
the small mare looked around, she couldn't help but go to tune. "a bard are we? and one who likes his ale, oh dear sir, would you be as so kind to play us a song from the north, it may be another world but it must be something familiar, please kind sir im ever so alone in the worlds and all i wish for is to be reminded of my home" she said sounding more and more innocent as she spoke.
Tune's smile softened a bit as he saw the small mare and heard her plea.
"Calm down lass. Ya will have yer song, right enough. The night is still young and I ain't goin' nowhere just yet." He said before turning to Vision.
"Lad, give me a little mountainous view, would ya?"

He chuckled as he picked up his lute and began to play again, though this time he didn't sing.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:31 am

"Well.. my companion.. " Arianwyn begins. "He's ... a gigantic dragon .." she says, sipping her tea. "And please don't make a song about him just cause of that."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:17 pm

"Of course." Vision says to Tune. At once, the illusion of the Rainbow Falls dissolves into fine mist, revealing the crystal clarity of a trio of snow-capped mountaintops, silhouetted against the dim glow of the setting sun. The ponies themselves stood on a fourth peak, a thin layer of snow beneath their hooves.

"How's this?" Vision asks.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Unity smiled as her request was to be granted. "Thank you, kind sir, I truly do appreciate your generosity, for myself to be to here ones home music. Tis certain ones greatest pain and burden is to be alone. You be a traveling bard, you know this to be true yes?", She sad with a reminiscent tone to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Ician wrote:
"Of course." Vision says to Tune. At once, the illusion of the Rainbow Falls dissolves into fine mist, revealing the crystal clarity of a trio of snow-capped mountaintops, silhouetted against the dim glow of the setting sun. The ponies themselves stood on a fourth peak, a thin layer of snow beneath their hooves.

"How's this?" Vision asks.
Tune smiled as he looked at the illusion once he was done playing.
"Aye, that be a sight I won't forget anytime soon, illusion or no." He said as he put his lute down and took a drink. He could feel the alcohol beginning to slowly inebriate him. Not that he minded one way or another. He always played as well as ever, drunk or not.

DragonXneoN wrote:
"Well.. my companion.. " Arianwyn begins. "He's ... a gigantic dragon .." she says, sipping her tea. "And please don't make a song about him just cause of that."
Arianwyn's words - namely the part about the dragon - made Tune do a spit-take at the absurdness of it.
"What!? Ya travel with a dragon, lass? And yer not dead yet?" He asked, not sure if the mare was pulling his leg.

OOC: Tune in a nutshell right now:
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:04 pm

"Dead? Oh, no." Arianwyn said, sipping her tea. "We've been traveling for.. say.. 3 years now, something like that. And he's the most gentle being I had ever met!"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:05 pm

"im beginning to enjoy this company, my name is unity, please, do tell, what be all yours?" she said with a smile but not once bearing her teeth at all
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:25 pm

"Why thank you." Vision gave a little bow. "Now I believe it's time for you to showcase your musical skills, no?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:29 pm

DragonXneoN wrote:
"Dead? Oh, no." Arianwyn said, sipping her tea. "We've been traveling for.. say.. 3 years now, something like that. And he's the most gentle being I had ever met!"
Gentle was the last thing Tune thought of when it came to dragons, given their reputation. Granted, he'd never seen one himself but he has heard of the rampages of dragons in the Badlands. A family was apparently burned to a crisp along with their house. There was only one survivor, from what he could recall.
"Gentle? If what ya say is true lass, ya could introduce me to him. And no worries, I only make songs for the willing." He laughed a bit nervously as the prospect of actually meeting a dragon didn't sound appealing. Not completely, at least - he could admit that the danger would give the meeting of the pony and the dragon quite the interesting effect, given proper viewpoints.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:51 pm

"I would gladly introduce you to him... or him to you.. whatever, but if only I knew how these doors worked." She says. "Ponies in here could hear his roar easily, I believe. I wonder if you could actually see him through the doors."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:09 pm

"can i make an interjection, there's a mare im tracking down, she could help, her name is lightning, have any of you seen her?" she said simply
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:11 am

Arianwyn looked at the mare as she asked her auestion. "Sorry, don't know anyone going by that name. What can she help with again?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Vision shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry, I haven't seen anypony by that name either."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:56 pm

"she understands how these doors work, or atleast she knows how something like these work.. i thought she may have come here but it would seem not." she said in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:02 pm

Vision frowns. "I don't know, I never actually got the names of a lot of ponies who came by here." He leans closer. "What did this... Lightning look like?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:22 pm

"Bipedal like me, shes a festral, one eye, bionic arm" she described as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:11 am

"Bionic... arm?" Vision frowned. "Saw somepony like that around here recently. In fact, she might still be somewhere around here, but..." He smiled apologetically. "I got a little caught up in my illusions, I'm afraid. I don't really know where she is right now."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:13 am

"She left just a bit before you came in," Nim pipped up to Unity from where she sat at the bar still sipping on one of her peppermint milkshakes. The scent from it was still as strong as ever.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:16 am

"ah, shame." she said taking a swig of her free wine.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:16 am

"Sorry we couldn't help." Vision apologised. "Are you really desperate to find her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 18 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next