OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:22 am

"her mother is a friend of mine, and i was ment to keep an eye on her.. but she outsmarted this old old wolf.." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:23 am

"I thought you were just supposed to keep an eye for her for her mother." Vision raises an eyebrow. "Why would she want to outsmart you?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:32 am

"she, so to speak, is a 'independent' type, and she gets into fights and well her mother worries about that so i try to stop her from fighting, but then this happens." she explained, before getting very irritated. her mood was almost wolf like at this.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:36 am

"Oh." Vision shrugged. "Kids." He sighed. "Again, sorry I couldn't help you."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:40 am

"tis fine, tho another bottle of wine would be an easy compromise" she said almost sounding flirtatious.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:42 am

"A bottle of wine, hm?" His powers of illusions itched at the back of his mind. "What kind of wine?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:01 am

"well, how about you surprise me? mister magic" she said ever still flirtatious.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:10 am

Vision smiled and closed his eyes. "As you wish."

The illusory image of a bottle of vintage wine constructed itself in the middle of the air, coming to a halt when the image was finished.

"Try it." Vision indicated the bottle. "It might not be real, but it certainly tastes real."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:24 am

she grabbed the bottle and took a taist. "that is truly amazing, it truly seems as if i just drank it" she said amazed.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:25 am

"Thank you." Vision took a low bow. "As soon as I let up, though, it'll disappear from your stomach. Not very filling at all, but at least the taste is there."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:29 am

"Well then, maybe some pony may want to get me the real thing to replace what will disappear from by belly".
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:30 am

"I'd love to, but..." Vision shrugged. "I've no money on me, unfortunately. I didn't come here expecting to drink much else other than water."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:37 am

she sighed the shrugged and split her bread "then here let us at least enjoy some bread with our water" she said before looking at the landlord hoping for them ever to be generous and bring her some wine or at least some water.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:38 am

"Oh, thanks." Vision looks surprised. "You don't have to, you know. I'm not really hungry. You probably need it more than I do."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:40 am

"im sure i'll cope" she said reciving a small cup of ale.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:42 am

"Well... thanks." Vision accepted the bread gratefully and took a bite. "Mm. Not bad."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:29 pm

"for free bread your quite right" she grin as she took a bite of her own half.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:03 pm

The door opens and in walks a redingote-wearing gryphon, with several weapons visable on his person. He takes a seat at the bar and orders some wine. He noticed the others around him, but opted to not talk to them, lest he be spoken to first.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:32 pm

A certain one armed festal tried to sneak out from the back room. She got halfway to the before Unity heard a distinctive metallic hand. "Lightning here now!" She snapped, not intending to leave for lightnings sake.

Lightning sighed and walked over almost as if she knew she was going to be caught. "I'm sorry aunty Unity." She said sitting next to Unity.

"I some what doubt that, but no harm done this time child" said Unity, not coldly but not exactly caringly.

"I'm 18.. not a child" Lightning retorted like a kid would in her place, which certainly amused Unity, which was made evident by her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:33 pm

Arianwyn notices the newcomer. She wasn't really used to griffins, but she saw her fair share of them. Seeing as he didn't say anything, Arianwyn decided to go first.

"Hello there!" She said to him and waved.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:41 pm

The gryphon saw Ariawyn wave and smiled at her, waving back, while saying "Hello!" Cheerfully. "How're you, this fine day?" He asked, wanting to start up a chat.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:52 pm

"Not really so fine when there's a snowstorm going on in the mountains." Arianwyn said and giggled. She walked over to the gryphon and extended her hoof. "My name's Arianwyn, what's yours?" She asked with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:55 pm

"Graham", he said, shaking her hoof, still smiling. "A pleasure to meet you, miss.". He then gave her a quizical look. "Were you in the mountains, before coming here?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:57 pm

Arianwyn smiles. "I was indeed, it's where my buddy loves it the most." she said and smiled. "But we'll be traveling down south in a few days, right after he gets enough snow onto his wings."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Graham nodded, somewhat understanding why Arianwyn was in the mountains. "Ah, I see. You were there for a friend. I was wondering why you'd be there. It's rather cold. I can't see why anyone would go up there..." He thought for a minute, before giving Arianwyn another quizical look. "But why would your friend enjoy being there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next