A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Dimensional Crossing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:13 am

Ah, the city of Canterlot. No, not Cakerlot. Not Camelot. And definitely not that stupid Shyamalot. Just regular Canterlot. It’s here that a mysterious door often appears in alleys, or a small shack appears in the outskirts. Ponies who often overlook the door never notice that it’s not there the next day. Inside the door, is a very open bar. The interior seems to match that of a fantasy airship if it had a bar inside. A row of booths sat on either side of the room, leading to the bar itself. The bar sat between two flights of stairs, leading to an upper deck with a few tables. The upper deck also had a few large windows that gave a very good view and a skylight sat directly above the bar. Though one had to ask, where do the windows look out to? Of course, that is just one mystery the bar holds for any curious pony.

So, who ran the place? A yellow pegasus mare, her friends, and a lifetime of adventure. And she is more than welcome to share her adventures with any passersby. She might even take them with her on some of those adventures.

Today, the door appeared in a wider alley, commonly used as shortcuts for busy ponies. Upon the opening of the door, a bright pink pegasus mare stepped out. She seemed well groomed and smelled of strawberries, which were also printed on her flank. The mare walked out of the alley and sat on the sidewalk, pulling out a sandwich from her bag and started eating. A relatively odd place to eat a sandwich, but she didn’t care. She just ate her sandwich and watched the ponies passing by.

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:20 am

There was a feminine scream from down the street along with commanding shouts. A cloaked "pony" was frantically running away, panting. From under the hood of the cloak they wore, a gray muzzle could be seen. The "pony" didn't give half a glance to the sandwich eating pegasus as they turned into the alley, quickly diving behind a few boxes. They tried to still their breathing as much as they could as they waited for a few minutes. A couple of unicorn stallions ran by the alley along with a pegasus mare flying after them. "Why do I even come to this damn city...The ponies here hate me." They muttered to themself as they watched the three ponies run by. They then stood up and dusted themself off, walking out of the alley. They paused and stared at the pink pegasus who was eating a sandwich. "Umm...That's an odd place to be eating a sandwich isn't it miss? Then again...I'm not one to judge." They gave a small shrug from under their cloak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:54 am

An blue mare could be seen Walking  Skating? down the street. The blue coat mare would blow a small patch of snow in front of her and using her magic turning it to ice for her to skate on. Weaving in and out of ponies, making sure the ice would not hit any pony and would melt in the sun shortly as she passed.
In the midst of her skating and humming a song. She spotted an mare eating on the sidewalk.
"That weird, there's an park only a few blocks down. Maybe she new and doesn't know the area." the mare thought to herself.
She over shot the mare a bit and made a pile of snow in front of her to stop. Not really paying attention to that weird pony that was running.
Using her magic, she remove the skates from her hoofs and place them in her saddle bag as she approached the pegasus mare.
"Excuse. Miss there's a park not to far down. Pretty sure there's an bench or table you could eat at."
She then looked at the clocked pony in the alley. "What are you the food police?" The mare jokely comment.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:23 pm

The door in the alleyway opened once more a short time after the pink mare had wandered out, and a dark blue pegasus stallion with a black and red mane, along with a suit and top hat, trotted out happily. He gave a glance in either direction of the alley before seeing the pegasus mare and smiling to himself, quickly making his way over to her and then seeing the two other ponies near her. 'What could she be doing now that is attracting this attention?' He thought to himself. Then he noticed that she was eating a sandwich and chuckled.

"Hello, dear." "Ooh, nice looking sandwich. How come we didn't get one?" "We did, we also ate it inside." "Oh... aw..." The stallion said as he sat down next to the pink pegasus and hugged her briefly with a wing. "So, are these new friends, or are they trying to take your sandwich?" He asked lightheartedly, reaching into his top hat (somehow reaching further than he should have been able to) and pulling out a chilled bottle of water which he then took a sip from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:11 pm

Walking nearby, and stopping to watch the group, was an odd, very tall, obviously bipedal creature. It was dressed in a massive tartan-plaid robe, and holding a large staff of dark, rich mahogany, with a large orb of white marble at the top of it, it's hood down to reveal long, shaggy brown hair, and no fur whatsoever on it's relatively flat face. A human, his dark blue eyes gazing down on the odd assortment of ponies with an air of boredom, before he hummed, walking near. "What an odd gathering. A pony running form others, and hiding himself beneath a cloak, a strawberry mare, what I assume to be her butler, who seems to speak in several voices, and a mare with power over frost. What god could have made these random creatures meet, I wonder." He spoke to himself, though aloud, in an extravagantly distant tone, his gaze flicking upwards, as if looking to the skies for his answer, but then he sighed and shook his head, grumbling. "They never answer when I have questions, only when I look to them in anger." He said softly. Either this guy was playing a part...Or he was batshit.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Dream just looked at the weird Pegasus. "Umm.. I just stopped to mention that their was a park near by, probity more comfortable than just sitting on the sidewalk." The mare stopped for a second "Out of curiosity, are you guys new? I do business here often and I don't recall seeing an pony with that kind of top hat which is quite funky I might add. or a pony that wears a clock." The mare turn her attension to the two stallions.

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Trotting down the street was a green unicorn mare with a blonde mane and tail. Her horn was wrapped in a pale green light that also enveloped a book that hovered in front of her. On her back were her saddlebags and another book balanced on her spine. The book in her magic had no cover, and only a title on the spine. 'Narrative Tropes Vol V: How to Introduce a Character'. She finishes reading the last page off the book and grabs the one on her spine with her magic, swapping the books. This one is similarly cover-less, and its spine reads: 'Narrative Tropes Vol VI: Story Hooks and Calls to Adventure'.

As she swaps books, she looks down the alleyway full of unique characters. She blinks, flips forward a few pages in the book, then looks back down the alley. Then she sighs and sets the book on top of its prequel and walks into the alley. "Chaos damn coincidences... Well, aren't we a joke waiting happen?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:09 am

Strawberry looked among the ponies(and human) that had gathered around her. She took the last bite of her sandwich and stood up. “So Sunny was right. Crazies are attracted to me. Well it seems most of you have lost you manners. You say hi first, then criticize my eating habits. Well then let me start. Hi. I’m Strawberry Breeze. So, before Sunny comes out and starts her usual jabbering about adventure, trying to drag you all into some crazy scenario, how about we learn some names?” She peeked around toward the alley, trying to see if Sunny was outside. "Okay, she's not here yet. You can still run.”

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:28 am

Jamberry jumped a little in his cloak as he looks around a little. Well isn't this a nice little crowd he's in. If only crowds liked him...And what in the heck was that tall thing?! He stared for a moment at the...human before shaking his head. "No I am not the food police and no I'm not trying to steal this mare's sandwich." He said then paused for a second, smelling a slight hit of love coming from Wild. He scrunched up his muzzle a little and looked back at Dream. "Wait what? Oh uh...I visit sometimes, mostly to see my parents. I just tend to stay out of crowds...Unlike today..." He sighed a little and shook his head.

He listened to Strawberry for a moment...and then facehoofed. "Manners...right....And just so you know I wasn't criticizing you're eating habits!" He practically shouted, raising a hoof and pointing it at Strawberry. A second later, the hoof was quickly being pulled under the cloak to be hidden again. Those who actually payed attention would notice there was something off about the hoof...like the fact there had been a big hole in the middle of it. "That aside, my parents call me Jamberry. And why run...?" He tilted his head a little in confusion, glancing at the alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:04 am

Dream stood there for a few moments. "Did the mare just completely schooled the whole group in one swing, Impressive."
" Well then, Name's Dream Sickle, But my friends Dream, Sickle or icee. Nice to meet ya" She introduce herself to the group. "... Wait. Did you just say adventure?"
"and She thinks we nuts, Well there's a changeling that forgot to transform, a guy who might be weak in the upper story, A really tall... whatchamacallit. and then an normal green unicorn. and me."

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:08 pm

Wild Card raised an eyebrow. "Sunny said crazies are attracted to you? Well I suppose that explains us." He chuckled, before turning his attention to the one known as Dream Sickle. "This is Canterlot, a top hat isn't that uncommon." "Yeah, look over there, top hat, hay, there's a top hat store down the street." "Is there?" "There was in our Canterlot." He said, slowly turning his conversation into one with himself. Then he looked up at the human with a scowl.

"Having to address you all one by one here, but I am no butler." "Yeah Mr. I'ma-walk-around-on-two-legs, we're actually this fine mare's coltfriend, not her butler." Wild stated to the human, completely missing the fact Jamberry's hoof had a hole in it as he was focused on the bipedal evolved monkey. "And what the hay is that staff made out of? It doesn't look like any kind of wood I've ever seen." "By the way, the name is Wild Card for all those who don't know it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:37 am

Niccy nods as she looks among the assembled people and ponies. "Well, then if we're doing introductions, I'm Nicole 'Column Hooves' Evermore, researcher of chaos magic and hotel manager extraordinaire." She drops into an overly dramatic bow before looking around with a look of pure glee on her face. "And this feels like an Exposition Event! I can't wait for adventure to follow!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:03 am

Eros had been paying attention, gaze flicking over them all, noting the hole in Jamberry's hoof and immediately making a connection, but then he heard Wild speak, and the marble orb atop his staff glowed brightly, the human slamming it down with a growl. "My staff is made of Mahogany! And not just any Mahogany! But Mahogany from the planet of Malchior 7! Where the trees are 300 feet tall and breathe fire! From these trees this staff was forged 2000 years ago, using ancient blood rituals of the Malchior people. Not only does this make my staff nigh-indestructable, but it can bend the fabric of the universe itself! Also it's a very fine material - very expensive... Mahogany." He trailed off slowly, glaring down at the stallion, but if Wild had been paying attention, he'd have noticed the staff had spurted flame out the base of the marble orb just as Eros spoke of the trees breathing fire. But then his gaze went to Strawberry, and his head bowed politely. "I am the great Seer Eros, pleasure to meet you, m'lady. As it brings me pleasure to meet new creatures, meeting all of these around me is rather amusing." He said softly, talking to himself again, though by now he had seemingly lost interest in all but Wild, whom he leveled his gaze at.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:04 am

" Great I'm to only sane and/ or normal one in the group. Well not sane and/or normal but, Still."

Dream sat down. " Since we have Nick and eros talking and/or showing their skills. I think I'll do mine." She hold out her two fore hoof together in front of her and cupped them together. With a small breath in. She blew out a small pile of snow into her hooves. Using her horn as a magic source, The snow form into an small unicorn figure, Then it reform into the staff Eros is holding and lastly into a heart. " My talent is ice craft. I take snow, Turn it to ice. make sculptures, Profit. So how about you three?" She asks gestured to strawberry, wild card, and jamberry.

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:33 am

Strawberry deadpanned at Eros. “Alright, give me the staff. I’ll snap it in half right now. Come on, be a good lad and I won’t kick you to Uranus.” She said, holding out her hoof.

It was at that moment, in the Canterlot Palace, Princess Celestia got a chill down her spine. The door once again opened and a yellow mare stepped out. “Strawberry! There you are. You know we have plenty of space inside to eat your-oh hello, you made some friends. And a human. Awesome. Well come on, don’t leave me out.”

Strawberry sighed and looked at Sunny. “Oh alright. The dude in the cloak is Jamberry, the cool ice chick is Dream Sickle, the green one is Nicole Evermore and the brainless scrub is Eros.” She said, waving her hoof at each of them. “And that is the bane of sanity incarnate.”

Sunny chuckled. “Guilty as charged. Name’s Sunshine: multidimensional adventurer, professional assassin, and master cookie baker. Nice to meet ya. Now don’t just stand there. Come on in. Like I said, I have lots of space to just sit and talk.” She introduced herself, waving at them to come inside.

Strawberry gave Eros one last look. “And for the record, the mahogany trees on Malchior 7 are total wussies. It’s the blue spruce trees you want. Tough as titanium. Plus they sparkle like sapphires. I got a sword made out of that stuff.” She grinned and followed Sunny inside.

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:54 am

Jamberry jumped a little when he heard someone shout. He looked over to see a yellow mare stepping out of the door. He blinked at her for a moment, tilting his head to the side curiously. "I still don't see wh-." He stopped himself from saying anymore when he heard professional assassin. "Yeah...that's probably a reason to run...Eh I'll take my chances with a multidimensional adventurer. It'd make for a great story...Probably. Where'd you go, Jam? I went around with a multidimensional adventurer!" He muttered to himself, tapping his muzzle for a moment before shaking his head. "A pleasure to meet you Miss. Sunshine. And for the record, I don't normally wear a cloak. It's just...I get antsy being seen in Canterlot." She said to Strawberry, shuddering for a moment before following after her and Sunny inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:31 am

... did she said multidimensional adventurer, i think they been eating some weird cookies.
"Okay I'll bite but, if this has anything to do with the canterlot mafia I already told your boss I payed back already.' She Follow the two mares in to the building.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:40 pm

Eros had began to hold the staff out, a small smile upon his face, but then Sunshine appeared, and he looked her over, humming. "Another uniquely endowed creatures appears. Skills so varied, I wonder how one has the time to learn them." Eros muttered, smiling at Sunny lightly, before he turned to Strawberry. "Hardly brainless. I doubt any others here can defeat a god himself in Mortal Kombat." He said, smiling slyly, as there was next to no chance they'd get it, but by technicality...he wasn't lying. But then came mention of spruce trees. "Alas, my friend, I could not get my hands upon any relics of those trees. The Malchior people no longer create these fine staves nor swords like you have, it is saddening to know such, as I would very much enjoy learning from their rituals." He said, before following the one known as Sunshine. "So you know of my kind, then? So rare to hear such. Last time someone recognized my kind, it was when I met Celestia in person. Briefly, yes, but long enough for me to ask her to make the purple one stop stalking me." He said, mostly joking. Mostly.

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:03 pm

Sunny led the ponies and human inside to a rather large bar with an airship theme to it. “Welcome to my home and workplace all in one. I did a lot of redecorating recently. It used to look like a bar here in Canterlot. I didn’t feel it was roomy enough. Anyway, take a seat anywhere. Let me or Strawberry know if you want a drink.” She said, hopping behind the bar and out of sight.

Strawberry chuckled. “She always get so excited to make friends.” She turned to Jamberry. “Well I can understand being antsy, but if you don’t like being seen, why did you come to Canterlot?” She asked.

Sunshine came back with a soda bottle balanced on her head. “I do know of your kind, yes. Seen many of them in my travels. Some in better circumstances than others. Orange soda?” She offered, pointing at the bottle on her head.

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:29 am

Jamberry smiled as he looked around the large bar. "Nice place ya got here." He said to Sunny momentarily, nodding as she hopped behind the bar. He paused an looked at Strawberry for a moment before smiling and shaking his head, the hood of his cloak dropping moment to reveal his changeling features. "Well. I have right to be antsy here in this city. But I had came here to see the ponies who had saved me when I was a little ling. I do consider them my parents nowadays. I had in fact just got then visiting them and was on my way out of here. Also....This was probably a bad idea to let my hood fall....Don't call the guards on me please?" He said sheepishly, scratching the side of his head with a hoof. He was very much ready to run if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:39 am

"Oooh an secretive bar. Can i get an Fidel Castro Cocktail?" Dream mention looking around.
As Jamberry drop his hood. Dream walked up to him and for no reason gave him an quick hug. 
" Their now you don't have to get the rest of your changeling friends to drain us of love and destroy a Sculpture I spend a week working on in the progress. hehehe." Dream putting on an smile while in the back of her head imaging beating the snot out of him for what his friends did to her work.
Nah, that far to mean, also I don't to jail for murder.

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:21 am

Sunny chuckled as she hopped behind the bar to prepare Dream's drink. "I think we're gonna have fun." She said. After a minute, she brought back Dream's cocktail. "Just don't have too much. We're going out to dinner." She then gave Jamberry a light boop on the nose. "And you don't have anything to worry about. I am the guards here."

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:20 pm

Dream smirks "Don't worry, about me I been drinking since i was a filly.*takes a sip.* Oh not that my parents were irresponsible just when born on a mountain top village, where is always cold. Ya kind of need the booze to not die... Wait what you mean going out? Doesn't the owner feed it employees?"

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:29 am

Jam blinked and stared as he was hugged...He was hugged...by somepony other then his pony parents...This is...new to say the least. Very new...And then he deflated as he was compared to other changelings. Of course. "No draining of love. I only ask for it. And I don't have any other changeling friends. Other changelings hate me and ponies hate my race." He shook his head at her, a small smile on his face. He sighed and looked at Sunny as she came over. He blinked and went cross eyed for a moment as she booped him. He reached a hoof up and rubbed his nose, looking at her with curiosity. "You are a most odd pony..." He said, smiling warmly now. "Well if you say I don't have to worry then I will trust you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:14 pm

Wild Card had silently wandered back into the BARDIS with Strawberry and Sunny and had just been standing at the pink pegasus's side happily listening to the discussions going on, and just as he was about to say something to Eros about humans, he spotted Jamberry's hood fall and reveal the changeling's features. With a brief yelp of fear and a rather acrobatic movement from the otherwise formally presented pegasus, Wild had put Strawberry in between him and the changeling and already had several purple-backed cards floating around him, seemingly aiming at Jamberry.

"Changeling!" Wild exclaimed, idly stroking Strawberry's coat to calm himself down while peeking over her back at Jamberry. "I hope what you say is true, changeling, that you don't drain love without asking for it. While I'm a bit more... open to those of your kind who refuse love or at the very least, ask for it, some of me is... less so." "Because it would literally kill them. To be honest, would we miss the Prench-pony?" "Yes, we would miss him." "I would miss me." "You wouldn't be able to miss yourself." "We're not killing Cupid and that's final."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Crossing   

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Crossing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next