OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:05 pm

"For the past few years, yes." Arianwyn says and smiles warmly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:07 pm

"You two must have seen much of the world." Vision smiles. "Have your travels always been exclusively within Equestria, or perhaps expanded further out?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:11 pm

"'Wherever winds take us' we usually say before we go to a new location. So pretty much everywhere." Arianwyn says.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:13 pm

Vision nods. "I sometimes wonder what it would be like to travel the world like that... but my roots are in Canterlot, I'm afraid." His smile widens. "And my imagination is quite capable of satisfying my curiosity."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:15 pm

"Imagination is usually nothing like the real thing." Arianwyn says. "That's why we decide to travel."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:16 pm

"I'd... like to think my imagination can at least hold a candle to reality." Vision says. "But I ought to travel a little more, I suppose. See the world and all that." He smiles. "Might give my imagination a boost."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:35 pm

"You should totally travel to the mountains on the north if you ever get the chance and if you're not afraid of a little cold. The view is just simply amazing."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Rain Blade shifts his attention to Lightning, thankful Vision finally dropped the illusion so he didn't end up making a fool of himself. "If you're worried about, um, me having to remove your clothes, I, ah, there really was no other way to get at the wounds..." as he stumbles through his awkward apology, the bar is shaken by a deafening roar. "What in the name of Celestia was that?!"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:36 pm

"Just a dragon, apparently." Vision says. "Nothing to be unduly worried about. As for the North... I suppose I'll travel there someday. See the sights and... other stuff."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:07 pm

"i am of no concern of if you saw me naked or not, you said something about a crystal?" lightning said very monotone.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:46 pm

"Oh, ah, yeah. This crystal thing came out of your mechanical arm and boosted Nim's spell. Then it morphed into an anthro shape and fixed your puncture wound."
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:19 pm

Natural Tune had heard of the tavern that served ponies from all dimensions, time periods and species. That the bar was a meeting place for all that shared a taste for drink, gossip and boasting. All things that he enjoyed too.

And now he could lighten the place up even more with some music.
"He-hey there, everypony! Good to see everyone here in such high spirits!" He bellowed merrily to the whole bar, laughing afterwards wholeheartedly.
"Bartender! A round for all present! On me! And I'd like a mug of mead to start off the evening." He said, stepping up to the counter and putting down a large sack of bits.
"That there should pay for all the drinks I'm hoofing out, aye?" He asked, before grinning and going to sit on a stool before taking out his lute from his backpack, though not without difficulty, as various supplies cluttered the floor due to his carelessness.
"Ach, now ain't that just dandy." He chuckled before picking up his stuff and putting them back inside the backpack in a haphazard manner. Perhaps the stuff was put there always in a random order and with no sense of organizing to have as much space as possible. It was a miracle the stallion's lute had survived all the years.

By the time he was finished, he had a mug of mead on the table he dragged his stool to.
He raised the said mug high into the air.
"To good friends, good drinks and most importantly, a good time!" Tune bellowed, looking at all the bar's customers that he could see before taking a deep swig from his beverage.
"Ahh... Just as sweet as the honey put into it, if not sweeter, hah!" He smiled widely. This night was probably going to be one of his longest - and, due to it, more profitable. Living on tips and such may not exactly make a lot of money, but all he needs is a good drink, a bit of food to keep himself rolling throughout the day, and lastly his lute.

Speaking of which, he began to slowly tune it, checking if the strings had loosened over the course of his trip to this bar. Seeing that they still held tight, he gave a few plucks to check if it sounded right.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Arianwyn looked at Natural Tune and smiled at him, while still holding her half-full cup of tea. "Greetings." She says, sipping her tea. "What might your name be, then? Mine's Arianwyn."
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Tune looked at the mare who greeted him.
"Greetin's to ya too, lass. Name's Natural Tune, but all my friends just call me Tune." He said before belching from having taken in too much air when he took a gulp of the mead he ordered.
"So, ya got the looks of a hunter about you. Not many pegasi take such an occupation. Ah well, guess we can't choose what we're best at, eh?" He said.
"Say, is that lemon tea you're sipping there?" He asked curiously before putting down his lute so he could pick up his mug for another swig.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:11 pm

"More like 'adventurer'." Arianwyn giggles. "That travels with a hunter... " she then looks at her tea. "...Actually tea made out of mountain herbs."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:02 am

Vision bows low. "Pleased to meet you, Tune."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:35 am

lightning was stunned... she looked through her things and pulled the crystal out. "iv scanned this many a time, its just silicon–oxygen tetrahedra, quartz, no additional charge, its just.. quartz" she stared at it. there was a glint in her eye. "rain, describe the figure, the 'anthro', the one you saw" she said writing notes down in her head.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:27 pm

"Umm..." he scratches his head with a hoof, "Well, she basically looked like an older version you I guess. Maybe her late thirties early forties. I'm not really the best at giving descriptions..."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:43 pm

lightning now deep in thought put her for finger to her bottom lip "hmm.. it won be a time specter refracted via the crystal, they are more or less holograms, if it could heal it would need to be a being of almost pure magic if it did what you say... so it would be a dimentinal transition" she said perplex, when suddenly she had it and her jaw dropped and arms went limp. "ok.. think about it what is made of magic or energy, originated from a separate dimension and could do the things it did?" she said trying to prove or disprove her finding in her head.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:46 pm

"I have absolutely no idea."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:07 pm

"well to me, i think that sounds like a ghost or at least, the life force of one departed that has bleed through. so where this crystal comes in is it amplified and, in some words, layered the life-force and thus the woman's life force could become limitless in form and power as a physical enterty... but they would have had to now about the crystal and planned is shape and density" lightning said as she almost finished the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:03 am

DragonXneoN wrote:
"More like 'adventurer'." Arianwyn giggles. "That travels with a hunter... " she then looks at her tea. "...Actually tea made out of mountain herbs."

The mention of Arianwyn traveling with somepony perked Tune's ears. Not to mention the mountain herbs. It sounded like something he should try.
"Oh? Well, this friend of yours must have rubbed off on ya, lass - ya look like you could take on a career of Ursa Minor wrestling." He laughed before taking a swig from his mug - which was about halfway done.

Ician wrote:
Vision bows low. "Pleased to meet you, Tune."

As he put his mug down, Tune looked at the unicorn who bowed low for a few seconds in disbelief, before bursting into laughter.
"Come on lad, this ain't no royal summit! Ya need to lighten up!" He said before turning his head towards the bar.
"Bartender! Two mugs of beer for the yellow-coated unicorn here!" He said before tossing another bag of bits towards the counter, where it landed with a dull thud and clinking of coin.
Once he was done, he turned his head back towards the unicorn.
"Now, what be yer name, lad? Where ya from?" He asked in genuine interest as he sipped his mead a bit.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:24 am

"Okay, it's true that I am somewhat a hunter, I have been taught by my father how to hunt, blah blah blah.. Not even gonna bother with the whole story again.., but the real hunter is waiting for me outside." Arianwyn says and sips her tea.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:36 am

lightnings hoof buzzed and she dashed of as an anthro wolf pony mare small in size huge in personality walked in searching for some pony, she smiled to the surroundings and took a seet at the bar, her face shifted to a look of despair before the landlord could meet her face "oh, tis a great misfortune. my traveling companion has out of wine or bread. and he just crashed his trade negotiations.... dear sir, could you allow me, for this rotten night to have a tankard, or flask of wine, i have no money but i shall surely be grateful?" she said as a maiden in distress, and the land lord couldn't help but oblige. she smiled "thank the kind sir."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:57 am

A small smile settles on Vision's lips. "My name is Vision, master-class illusionist... okay, perhaps master-class is pushing it a bit, but you get the idea." He accepts the first mug of beer and takes a sip. "I was born in Vanhoover, but Canterlot's my home now. Which makes me particularly familiar with etiquette equivalents of royal summits..." He gestures to Tune's lute. "What about you? Where do you come from? From your instrument, I assume you're a musician of some kind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 17 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next