OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:13 am

"Yes, it went wonderfully!" He noticed Frost. "That's your, uh, your dragon companion, right? Frost?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:15 am

"Yep." Frost says and smiles. "Greatly resized to fit in here, but still me."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:19 am

"Well, it's great to meet you too." Ician smiled. "So, how have both of you been?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:21 am

"We've been.. decent." Arianwyn says and looks at Frost, whose scales continued melting due to room's temperature. "But we're used to a bit colder environments, you see.."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:22 am

"Ah, of course." Ician nodded. "I would help, but... well, I'm not an ice mage, so... yeah."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:27 am

"Well, I'll be stuck in this size for a few hours now... " Frost says and wraps one of his legs around Arianwyn. "If you have any questions for the big old me, go ahead and ask, before I run out there into the freezing mountains again."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:29 am

"Nah, no questions really." Ician said. "Just wanted to see how you were doing, is all."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:36 am

"Oh, okay." Frost said and sat down in the snow that was in the bar from the snowstorm.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:37 am

"So, um..." Ician stared awkwardly at them. "... How's life?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:46 am

"Decent, how about yours?" Arianwyn says, looking at Ician. "Did you get a promotion?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:48 am

"Why yes, yes I did." He nodded. "Head Strategist. I'm pretty proud of myself."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:51 am

"Congratulations, heh." Arianwyn said as she hugged the melting Frost, slightly soaking her.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:54 am

"Thank you." Ician replied, smiling. "Of course, it does have its downsides. No more safe desk jobs for me. Right now I'm going to to handle a little bandit problem." He sighed. "It's been a while since I've seen actual combat. A while, of course, being all of about three days."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:34 am

"I.. see. Had much trouble down there?" Frost asks.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:36 am

"Nothing we... didn't manage to handle in the end. Mostly." He smiled. "At least I'm still alive for now. That's something to be thankful for."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:56 am

Frost sighs, breathes some ice into the air and shapes it into a tiny bird.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:57 am

Ician smiles at he watches Frost work his magic. "Not bad. I quite like it."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:02 pm

"Well.. if there's no more questions.." Frost starts "..Then I suppose it's about time we leave. We have a lot of ground to cover today." Arianwyn finished her sentence and her tea.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:05 pm

"I suppose I ought to as well." Ician said sadly. "Just wanted to see how this old hangout was doing after so long. I guess I took advantage of the time-freezing as well..." He chuckled. "Ah well. See you around, Arianwyn. Frost."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:11 pm

LeoValkenhein wrote:
"I said I'm fine," he snaps, becoming irritated with their concern. "You're a bloody pirate for Celestia's sake, what do you care if my head hurts a little? I'd have thought you'd be telling me to suck it up. I hardly know either of you, stop acting like you're my caring friends, I don't have any friends," he turns abruptly and sits heavily at the bar, slamming a hoof full of bits on the table and ordering several hard ciders, chugging one after another.

Graham gave Rain Blade a hurt look for a moment. However, it was soon replaced with a slightly bemused look. "Indeed I am a, 'bloody pirate, as you so graciously put it. However, I seem to be... Nicer, for lack of a better word, then one who guards others lives. Curious." He then stands up, and turns his back on Blade. "Oh, and everyone has friends, and can have friends, Mr. Blade. It's just a matter of making them; and you've made it abundantly clear that you do not wish to make them." He said as he walked away to sit in a new seat, away from Blade, and closer to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Arianwyn nodded and stood up, walking towards the door. "See you later, everyone." She said. Frost also stood up and followed Arianwyn, ice forming on the ground where he stepped. They opened the door into the snowstorm and walked out, Frost started glowing again and started seemingly increasing in side as they walked further away from the bar, until he was in his full size again. Arianwyn flew on his back and they took off, the force of wings shaking the ground. The door closed.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:28 pm

He gives a snort, "I have a shrink to spew this crap to me, I don't need it from the likes of you as well," he throws his saddle bag over his back and storms out the door, slamming it behind himself.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Graham gave a small sigh before turning to Ician. He gave him a friendly, somewhat forced, smile. "I don't believe we've met before. I'm Graham. And you are?" He said, opting to leave out his profession for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:46 pm

"Okay..." Ician looked around uncertainly. "My name is Ician. Nice to meet you, Graham."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:05 pm

The door opens and a stallion enters, clad in a black cloak and mask, not an inch of his fur showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 27 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next