OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Vision chuckles. "Haven't met anypony I fancy enough to be pulled out of my world, yet." He leans towards the thestral. "And my world is very, very immersive. I'm not a master-class illusionist for nothing."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:51 pm

He smiles at the unicorn, "I think I'd like to see a demonstration."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:18 pm

Vision smiles back and closes his eyes. "As you wish."

His horn glows brightly. All at once, the Bar falls away. It is replaced by a silent meadow, dimly lit below a starry canvas of deep night. Soft grass takes the place of the chairs, and the sweet scent of flowers drifts through the air.

A light breeze blows, rustling the blades of grass ever-so-gently and tickling at Blade's mane. Vision, eyes still shut, finally opens them and turns to Blade. "Behold." He says, softly but still with crystal clarity. "Behold my world."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:47 pm

she had been thinking all night, it had buzzed through her head, her mothers voice and touch, that surely was not possible. she thought hard then started to tread down the stairs and sat at the bar.

she took in her surroundings and noticed a familiar festral face. she aproched the guard and smiled lightly "morning" she said abit out of energy.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Blade's jaw hangs opens as he gapes at the illusionary world, "By the moon..." he doesn't notice Lightning for he is lost in Vision's magic.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:33 am

she shrugged and ordered some jasmine tea. she looked around hoping to fined someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:48 am

"Well?" Vision asks, still with perfect clarity. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:49 pm

"I think you are absolutely amazing."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:17 pm

lightning stretched and ordered a tankard of burnwine and leaned back
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:24 pm

At this moment, a pegasus mare walked into the bar, shouting "I'll be back in a few minutes!" through the door and closing it. She walks to the counter and orders a warm tea and 15 kilograms of meat.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm

"hungry?" asked the mare with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:33 pm

The pegasus mare looked at her and then chuckled. "Hungry? Me, not really, my friend out there, yes." She says, still lightly giggling.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:35 pm

"im lightning, pretty much a resident here until i get a new job, who might you be?" she said giggling still.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:40 pm

"Arianwyn." She says, finally getting her tea and sipping it. "What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:44 pm

"urrrrr.. its a really long one that now requires that guard there to talk to. ill tell you when i know whats going on, and with you?" she said before taking a swig of burnwine.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:48 pm

"Traveling around with an oversized frost and fire breathing flying lizard since four years ago." She says, giggling. "Nothing important or interesting before that."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:56 pm

lightning, blushing from the strength of the burnwine nodded and slammed the wooden mug on the table. "sounds fun hehe".
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:23 pm

"Oh, yes, it is... until everyone starts running away." Arianwyn says, sipping her tea.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:34 pm

"hehe i can imagine" she giggled, wilst ordering 2 more mugs.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:31 am

Vision gives a bow. "Thank you for your kind praise. But, of course, this is a just an illusion. Don't move too far or you'll fall off your chair."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:45 am

The doors to the bar opened again, and in once again wandered the light blue pegasi of a few nights prior. Nim wasted little time in going up to the bar and ordering her usual peppermint milkshake. She didn't at first notice to many of the others, but then her eyes lingered over to Lightning and she slightly cringed. With some hesitation, she waved a hoof at her.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:38 am

Arianwyn greeted Nim with a warm smile. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:49 am

lighning nodded and turned, then grasped her mug.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:25 pm

Nim shrugged at the response from Lightning that she couldn't tell it was cold, but the general vibe wasn't openly hostile so she didn't get mad about it. "Hello," she replied to Arianwyn though who seemed more than happy to greet her.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Blade chuckles, "That would be quite the sight, now wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 15 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next