OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:25 pm

"I'm Wyvorn Whitewing." The griffin silently said, still loud enough to be heard. He took a sip of his lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:30 pm

"lightning, pleasure to meet you." she said her smile unbroken she movement getting weak and listless.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:31 pm

"I'm not just going to sit her and watch you bleed," he comes out of the bag with a first aid kit. "Now hold still while I try to remember my medic 101," opening the kit, he takes out rolls of gauze and medical tape and a tube of anti-bacterial cream.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:39 pm

she lifted her left arm out of her draped cloke and pointed the bionic limb at the stallion. "dont you dare... i can sort myself out." she stated stubborn as ever but by this point is was obvious she had no  chance of doing something on her own, and as her arm dropped the blood seeped through the silk of her top half clothing.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:41 pm

The griffin sighs. "Just let her do what she wants. She knows what she's doing, I'm sure of it." Griffin said, not moving his head.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:50 pm

"Just shut it already," he barks at the wounded mare, turning to the bartender he asks "Do you have a private room we could use?"
Martini: Glancing at the bleeding anthro fearfully, she nods and leads him to a different part of the bar.
Blade: "Nim, could you give me a hoof with this stubborn girl?" he stuffs his supplies back into his pack and, swing it over his back, drapes one of lightning's arms over his neck as he tries to walk with her after Martini.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:56 pm

The griffin just facepalms at the sight. "That's why I don't like the guards... always being so stubborn to help even if you know you can fix everything yourself..."
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:58 pm

"Wyvorn, either keep your comments to yourself, or help me."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:59 pm

finally the mare passed out, her wings drooped and her ears flopped
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:03 pm

And now Nim was panicking, after all it wasn't every day that some random pony just passed out and she was loosing a lot of blood fast. Bolting out of her seat, Nim was by the downed threstral in a blink. Gently she scooped up the mares head and looked at the guard. "Can you close the wounds if I keep her alive?" she asked, concern working its way into her voice. The innocence and childlike happiness from before all but gone.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:06 pm

"I can try. Help me get her to the private room so we don't disturb the other patrons, and so everypony doesn't see if we have to remove her shirt, which is very likely as that seems to be where the worst of the wounds are."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:07 pm

The griffin sighed again and stood up, walking over to the injured mare. "I'm only doing this for her." He says as he places her on his back, waiting for the guard to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Rain Blade leads them to the private room and shuts the door behind them. "Lay her on the table and see about getting those shreds off of her, they're covering her wounds," he gets the medical supplies back out and asks Martini to bring a bottle of vodka.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:12 pm

The griffin gently places the mare on the table, making sure she's lying on her back and makes a step back.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:12 pm

The sudden movement caught Nim off guard, but that didn't stop her from doing what she had to do. Know the sudden movement would only cause additional blood loss, Nim began her spell. With her eye flashing green, and grit teeth, a green aura surrounded the wounded threstral. Nim new it was basic, rudimentary, and a borderline barbaric use of energy, but if it kept the mare alive it would be worth it.

With the spell going, Nim followed the group to one of the back rooms, making sure to maintain a close proximity to the unconscious pony the entire time. When asked to help, Nim obliged, but with some restraint as she had to maintain focus on the spell.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:15 pm

she had several distinct gashes, one just bellow her breasted, seemedly from a sword or knife, a direct puncture wound on her abdomen and a laceration down her left.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Blade thanks Martini for the alcohol and begins his work. He pours some of the vodka on the mares chest were the wounds appear to be the worst, using a towel he cleans the blood away as best he can. "Damn, it looks like she's going to need stitches."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Nim visibly cringed at the sight of the wounds, but after a quick shake of her head, new determination set in as she poured more energy into the spell to keep the mare alive and increasing the green aura that surrounded now both of them. "Just hurry up, I can't keep this going forever," Nim said through gritted teeth, the hefty amount of magic being used already taking it's toll on the pegasi.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:19 pm

The griffin just stayed a few steps back, giving the guard enough room, but was ready to assist whenever needed.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Ignoring the strangeness of a pegasi using magic, the thestral threads a needle with his dexterous wings. Pouring a little more alcohol on the wound on her chest, he carefully begins to stitch it shut, praying to the Night Princess that he's doing it right.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:29 pm

her breathing began to shallow
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:32 pm

"We're losing her! Wyvorn, take these gauze and stop those other wounds from bleeding while I seal up this one." he tosses the gauze to the griffon as he continues stitching up the wound on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:35 pm

The griffin quickly rushes and begins to place gauze on the wounded mare's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:36 pm

the bionic arm vibrated as if something was resonating inside it.
Back to top Go down
LeoValkenhein

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Finally finishing with the wound on her chest, he moves to the cut on her side, cleaning it with the vodka, he begins to stitch that one as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 10 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next