OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+7
Bookworm Guardian
LeoValkenhein
The Notebook
Pseudologia Fantastica
Xereth
ColdChimera
Ician
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:14 pm

"Thanks, I suppose." Frost says and turns to Vision, at whom he growls as he sees Vision swinging his sword in the air. He then realizes he just growled and backs up slightly. "Sorry, it's my instincts, I can't stand anyone waving a weapon in front of me."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:24 pm

"Oh, sorry." Vision stills his sword. "Anyway, it's not real." While holding it in the air, the sword begins to disintegrate into fine powder, falling down and fading to nothingness until at last it is no more. "See?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:27 pm

"Well, to be fair" Graham said, shifting his attention to Vision, "if your fake wine tastes real, and your illusions seem real, then it wouldn't be too much to assume that your sword feels real too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:29 pm

"Well... it feels real, yes." Vision conceded. "But, just like the wine with no alcohol, this isn't a real sword. It can't inflict any wounds." He smiled. "Well, not physical ones, at least." Almost subconsciously, the dark aura around him flickered, increasing slightly in strength.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:31 pm

"That's... Nice." Graham said, taking a step away from Vision. "Actually, I'd rather have a physical wound that a psychological one, or a... Well, point being, your sword sounds worse then a regular one."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:32 pm

"I know it's an illusion, I saw you putting it up." Frost says. "Real or not, I greatly dislike seeing a waving sword." He adds. "Well, was there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:33 pm

Tune wasn't sure if it was the beer talking or the dragon just called Arianwyn 'his sweet'.
He shook his head a little.
"Whoa-whoa-whoa hold on a second here! Are ya telling me that you and the lass here are an item!?"
Tossing a bag of bits, he ordered two more mugs of beer, which he took in both hooves and waddled towards the door before gulping them both down at the same time. After a long moment of letting the liquid travel down his body, he sighed.
"There, now I should be drunk enough for this, methinks."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:35 pm

"Looks like everypony's needing some alcohol." Vision noted. "Nah, I kinda ran out of questions. I'm a terrible conversationalist. Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:37 pm

Graham turns his attention back to Frost. "I, actually, have a few questions for you. If you'd give me the time to ask them."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:38 pm

Arianwyn giggles and answers Lute's question instead of Frost. "Not really, no. Atleast not yet, I am still trying to find a stallion. If that fails, well, I still have Frost.."

Frost smiles. "You can ask me anything you want, Graham. Or anyone in this bar, for this matter."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:40 pm

Vision found a nearby seat and sat down, summoning an illusory glass of wine and watching all parties in the Bar with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:43 pm

"Wonderful! Now, first off; do you travel a lot? Have you seen a lot of Equestria? It seems like a trivial question, maybe, but I need to know before we continue." Graham said, intently waiting for Frosts answer.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:50 pm

Frost was rather surprised at the speed the questions were answered. "Yes, I do travel a lot, it's more-or-less the only thing I do. I have seen most of Equestria, all that remains is southern borders. After that I was thinking of visiting the Griffin Kingdom, where a question for you pops up, seeing as you are a gryphon. Are they really that aggressive, even towards dragons?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:57 pm

"Well... I can't really say, unfortunately." Graham says, dejectedly. "Apologies, but I've never actually been in the main-lands of the Gryphon kingdom, and never really seen how those that are there operate. I lived on an island nearby, you see. We weren't really a part of the Gryphon kingdom. We were kinda... Independent. However, whenever trade ships from the kingdom would come by, the were rather hostile towards the non-gryphon inhabitants of the island. Plus, my family were the same way. If I had to guess, I'd say yes, they are rather agressive. But, again, I don't know for sure. Anyway, I've another question for you. In your travels, I'm sure you've seen docks, with ships, and so on. During those moments, have you ever seen a small Brig with the name, "Yellowjacket", on the side in golden letters?" He said, hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:08 pm

"Well uh... I.. may have, not sure. Didn't pay too much attention to it." Frost answers.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:14 pm

"Ah, daft..." Graham said, looking saddened at Frosts answer. He quickly perked up, however, not wanting to let it get him down. "Ah, no worries. I'll just find it on my own, eventually. See, the Yellowjacket is my ship. I bought it, armed it, and what have you. Though, when I was abandoned by my crew, they took the ship. So, now I'm looking for it."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:20 pm

Frost slightly frowns "That isn't nice... " He said. "What color were its sails?" Frost wondered.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:25 pm

"Regular white. I admit, I didn't put much in the way of designs. It looks just like any other brig, but with its name on the side. And it's flying the black flag, of course." Graham replied. "Oh, and In all honesty, with how I was back when I had the ship, I would've gotten my crew killed, and my ship sunken. I mean, the first thing I did when I reached Equestrian waters was attack a royal galleon. So, I don't think that my crew's actions were mean, but instead, smart." He said, seemingly prideful in his crew's actions.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:29 pm

Frost thinks for a bit "...I think I may have seen it not long ago... Only saw one ship with black flag in past few months while Arianwyn was finding trouble elsewhere. I think it was the Horseshoe bay, a few days ago." Frost says.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:31 pm

"Really? Y-you think you saw it there? Do you know if it would still be docked there, now?" He says, getting a little excited.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:38 pm

Frost Scale thought for a bit. "Could be. Looked slightly damaged from high above, or maybe I just don't know what ships are supposed to look like" He says and chuckles. "Why, you planning on taking it back?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:04 pm

"That's the plan!" Graham says cheerfully, with a smile. "I'm hoping my crew will understand. They seemed to like me well enough, so maybe they'll just give me my ship back, or become my crew again, and let me be the captain!" After saying that, his smile diminishes slightly along with his cheerful tone. "... I sound pretty naïve right now, don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:08 pm

"As naive as I would be if I knew something like that were to happen to me... that is, if I were a smaller kind, like you." Frost says and smiles, the snowflakes still filling the bar. "Was there anything else anyone else wanted to ask while I'm still here?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:19 pm

Graham gave a small sigh and shifts his gaze forward as he thinks about his next course of action.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:58 pm

"i myself am from trotingham, that why i have this accent he-he, but you'd of guessed that by now he he." she said ever smiling, "and seeing as i'm a mare of the mountains, id love too see vision" she said as the nimbat started flying around her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 24 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next