A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Celestia's Academy for Protectors

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Celestia's Academy for Protectors    Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:47 pm

Anja watched the landing, rolling her eyes as she darted between the target dummies and students, occasionally tearing the leg from one, or the head from another. Eventually, she darted from the melee proper, leaping into the air, and landing lightly as a pony. Dusting herself off, she walked towards the groups emerging from the airship, blowing the head off of a previously untouched dummy with her crossbow, eyes never leaving the airship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Celestia's Academy for Protectors    Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:14 am

Sunny rolled her eyes as the show-off students were greeted by the battle-hungry visitors. "That's just what happens when make yourself seem like an inviting challenge. Bet those visitors aren't even first-years either." She said to herself. Rather than get creamed by the foreigners, Sunny would much rather improve her stance with this old estoc. "I think I'm getting the hang of this thing. Hmmm..." She paused, looking at her sword. "Maybe you could use an upgrade... Yeah, I'll talk to her again first chance I get."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Celestia's Academy for Protectors    Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:28 am

Viridian watches as the astonishingly agile blur of equine comes rushing through the demonstration field and sets her expression on "I'm surrounded by idiots" while she polishes off her portion of that demonstration, ending with the explosive finish. When the towering mare leaps over her and comes to a thunderous landing a few yards behind, Viridian registers no reaction to the fact that she's been effectively flanked by someone visibly much, much larger than her. Instead, she calmly reloads and reverts her rifle back into its melee mode before pushing herself to her feet, dusting herself off (quite unnecessarily) before she turns around to look at the mare, leaning heavily on her polearm. Naturally, Viridian's own height means that with the mare towering over her, she finds herself looking at a navel with the tight muscle of a very physical fighter rippling around it.

So Viridian tilts her head upwards. And then up some more. And then more on top of that until she is seeing the exuberant redhead's face above a rack of truly epic proportions, even adjusting for the other mare's larger scale. With looks like that, practically oozing fertility and health, I'm a little surprised at the lack of baby bump. "Most assuredly," she says to the redhead. "If I didn't want to fight, I wouldn't be going to a school teaching fighting techniques and training me to hunt Grimm. But I take it that you're asking if I'd like to fight against you, and the answer to that is that I do not want to. That might well be a fair fight, and it's never good to get into a fair fight if you want to win." She smiles at the mare and reaches up with a hand. "I'm Viridian Rain. May I ask you name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Celestia's Academy for Protectors    Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:26 am

A figure lingered by the ramp as the giant equines made their way into thee training ground, standing apart quite literally from the crowd as she seemed to be the only departing member of the airship to be alone; the mare had a deep purple coat and a large, pink mane styled up into a mohawk style, her coat complimented by the armor she wore, a full plate attire comprised of dark purple and pitch black steel melting together as seamlessly as stars in the night sky.

The armored mare also walked over to Docile storm and staged a brief discussion with the teacher; Docile Storm frowned at the first words from the mouth of the newcomer but soon was back to his relaxed, friendly demeanor and shook hands with her, directing her towards the training pit too. The armored mare swept her eyes across the entire training pit, slowly studying and making notes of every combatant in the pit before they swept back across the pit and settled on Anja. It was the first time her eyes had been facing the group since she had arrived and immediately they stood out vividly; while her left eye was normal looking, a pale blue iris glaring down, her right eye could not have been more different, a pit of black with a small, glowing green pupil staring out from it, as if her socket were empty and a single light emanated from the depths.

"Curious..." She spoke rather softly for her appearance as she approached Anja. "I have never seen a semblance quite like that before. How... interesting." She remarked as she strolled up to Anja. "Your name?" She asked, without any indication of giving her own.

Razor Back turned to the face the imposing figure who had jumped down to the pit and walked up to her, leaving behind the brutalised remains of he dummy she had been decimating in a variety of inventive ways ever since they had been told to start.

"Uhh... guessing you're one of the visiting schools yeah?" Razor shrugged. "Eh, why the hell not? Odds are we'll meet up in the tournament anyway. Name's Razor Back."

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Celestia's Academy for Protectors    Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:46 pm

As she reloaded her crossbow, Anja's eyes never left the airship, locked on the figure that waited there. She was familiar, to say the least, though she could not for the life of her place where. All the same, she cut an intriguing figure. It was, after all, unusual to find someone wearing full plate armour, when they had their aura to protect themselves.

"With all respect, you are interesting yourself. Few wear plate this day, and fewer still have eyes as entrancing as yours," she said, giving a small curtsy. "My name is Trompe L'oeil, a pleasure to meet you, miss..." she trailed off, hoping she would fill in the blank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Celestia's Academy for Protectors    Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:25 pm

The mare gave a slow blink that left her eyes even more lidded than before. Nothing about it implied disinterest: in fact, it somehow had the opposite effect. "Illusionist." she said after a moment. "And a name of Cassidian origin, but no hint of it in your appearance or demeanor." Equally interesting...

"...Fizzle Pop." she answered eventually. Her eyes hadn't yet left the mare, didn't seem to concern themselves with the idea. "I find it foolish to rely on Aura alone, and many Protectors have suffered for that folly. Aura and armor in tandem can and have saved lives, even if the armor is 'kinda heavy'." That last part was said a few octaves too high, as if she were quoting somepony else's frivolous stupidity. It was also the first time in the entire conversation that Fizzle Pop had taken her eyes off of Anja, to roll her own in disdain.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celestia's Academy for Protectors    

Back to top Go down

Celestia's Academy for Protectors
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay-
Jump to: