OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies

Go down 
+4
DualThrone
Lightning Shield
Indicus
veryveryfluttershy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies   Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Every day, everywhere, ponies earn their cutie marks. It’s a momentous occasion, followed, typically, by a celebration, and the pony thereon out focusing his or her energy on honing said talent for the rest of their lives, possibly dabbling in other fields as well.

This is during their waking hours. At night, the ponies are unaware, as they slumber, of how closely they are being watched. Unaware of the creatures that study and judge their talents, and not just their special ones.

Foals, in particular, get special attention, as well as older ponies who’ve earned their cutie marks late, and… special ponies, with extra special talents. These ponies are important to a certain somepony. Or at least, they can be…

Headmistress Moon’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies

The academy has amazing food, the most comfortable bedrooms, the biggest libraries, the most amazing feats of architecture (even some that shouldn’t be possible in any sense)… basically anything anypony could ask for.

Because it’s all a dream. And anything is possible in a dream.

But it is not all fun and games; it is still a school, after all, and the few, carefully hoof-picked students are here for a reason: Nightmare Moon, the Queen of the Moon, Stars, and Heavens Beyond sees potential in them. Potential to be Equestria’s greatest defender, greatest baker, best clothes designer, greatest architect, or what-have-you. She wants to help them hone their talents to their maximum potential. And, while Nightmare Moon’s patience is finite, she will not give up on her hoof-picked students easily.

Princess Celestia only accepts one student at a time; Nightmare Moon will accept as many as she can handle, and give each one as much time and attention as they need.

Last edited by veryveryfluttershy on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies   Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 1:26 am

I want to join with Indicus for the RP indcus will be 35 and his parents are still alive
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies   Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:09 am

Signing up Phoenix Leaf for this
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies   Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 4:49 am

Excellent! I shall sign up Viridian Rain, still young and in school with the two mares she will eventually mutually adopt as her sisters. Smile

She will be 16 in this.

Last edited by DualThrone on Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies   Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:30 am

I'll sign up with Starry Drawings. And I still bloody think you made this just to lure me in!
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies   Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 5:40 am

Okay, those who haven't stated their characters' ages for this thread yet, please do so. Nightmare Moon knows, so I must as well. Preferable age would be young, or just after the earning of the cutie mark.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies   Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 2:38 pm

I think I'll throw Bloodstone at this. He's going to be 16 for this.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies   Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 11:57 pm

Hi. If you'll have me, I'd like to put Nightwing into this RP. He would be 19 for this purpose.

Nightwing
Back to top Go down
lilitas

lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies   Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 6:29 pm

May i join with llumina? she will be 17 for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies   Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare’s Academy for All Gifted Ponies
Page 1 of 1