OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Techno Flare

Techno Flare

Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot)   Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:44 am

Welcome to Kenos Academy for Super Villains, where fillies and colts of all ages will be raised and/or tested to be tomorrow's worst nightmare. Here, your decisions are very important, as they alone will lead you to your destined place in the world.

You may find a home here, or a place to test your skills. Perhaps somewhere you can find hope for you life, but we all have one ultimate goal; defeat the Royal Sisters and bring a new era upon Equestria, an era of chaos not even Discord himself would match. An era where all of us, rejected members of society, or those without a place to fit in, will be prosperous. Whether this goal is still barely visible in the faraway horizon or just around the corner depends on you.

Now, all of you who decided to pass on your knowledge to future generations of bringers of terror will also be learning from your students. No matter your profession or age, you still forge your own path and are exposed to the same risks. You will have special rewards for putting up with our little monsters throughout these years.

We are accepting all and everything wishing to learn the ways of the villain, but there must be some order here for the sake of reaching our goal. Respect is due to all of the teachers, however the disciplinary action taken is completely up to them. Fights are allowed, but anything above a broken bone will be seen to personally by myself. The medical staff doesn't need to be up to their knees in pony corpses.

As for all or any of you that wish to infiltrate and dismantle my wonderful school in the name of the Royal Sisters, I am constantly watching, and have my own little ponies patrolling the area. If we find this is the case, the penalty is most likely death. If any of you hear or see of this and do not report it, we will be sure you are also taken care of. You have been warned, but feel free to try anyways. I love a good challenge.

Any questions? You wish to know how I look like under this cape? Unfortunately, it will have to suffice with knowing I, Principal Kenos, am a stallion with experience and an easygoing nature under normal circumstances. Anyone else?

Rules of the game:
1. Please, leave your character sheets below.
2. You can have only ONE OC.
3. You can be a student, a teacher, or an infiltrate. (If you are an infiltrate, you MUST send me a PM and keep it hidden to others unless you tell them during the RP, no questions asked.)
4. You choose how to spend your own time. Teachers can skip their own classes even. You can…
   a. Socialize and relax in the cafeteria.
   b. Feed your mind (or bore yourself out) at class.
   c. Test your skills on your own or against others at the dungeons.
   d. Rest in the dorms, there are separate ones for each gender.
6. There can be fights almost anywhere. Exceptions will exist.
7. Events will occur almost every day in the main thread, including the moment you are all ready to execute your plan to dismantle the academy.
8. Everybody will be subject to some sort of involvement with infiltration, whether or not you are an infiltrate.
9. Anything Kenos says is final, just fair warning.
10. Evil CAN win, heroes CAN turn evil, and heroes will be killed if discovered.

So far it may seem this is like any other academy, but Principal Kenos likes to leave things to karma. Have any questions? Ask away! If you have any other ideas, please leave them as well.
Back to top Go down
DJDemitri

DJDemitri

PostSubject: Re: Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot)   Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:01 am

Gytos Iratos (Gin)
Male unicorn, 24
Teacher position applicate  
Potions master

Strength in speed
Weakness in physical confrontation
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot)   Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:58 pm

I'd like to sign Archon up for this.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot)   Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:20 pm

I would like to sign up Ivy VIne as a student.
Back to top Go down
Techno Flare

Techno Flare

PostSubject: Re: Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot)   Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:19 pm

Alright guys, looks like its just us, unless you want to invite anyone else to come. The official RP will be starting on May 24th, 4pm. I will post here with the link to the actual RP. There will be an "orientation" of sorts at first, so be ready for my long blocks of texts before anything happens. After that, I will post an event of some sort that will have significance in moving along the storyline. So get yourself ready, I know you'll like it.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot)   Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 1:58 pm

Uh... Can I still sign up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot)   Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenos Academy for Super Villains (Sign Up, Reboot)
Page 1 of 1