OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Empty
PostSubject: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Deep in the woods,two mares could been seen walking and chatting.
"Thanks again for coming to my old man castle." The brown earth pony mention to her blue unicorn friend.
"Anything for my fanged friend, But just to ask why me and not someone more, spooky castle... y?" Sickle asked.
" Well your in need of inspiration for you sculptures and My old man was a unicorn, might have some unicorn locks."
"Ahh. Well at least you have your knife on you just in case go south." Sickle gesture to gale knife on her hind leg.
"What the worst that could happen, Some intrudes went in and try to steal a family artifact?" Gale respond. 
"HA, who would be stupid enough to go into a spooky castle ruin where no pony can hear you or see you."
They both share a laugh as the proceed to the castle ruins.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Att the same time over att the ruins of the castle, a unicorn pony was holding a magic map in his magical grip infront of him while his human companion was turning over rubble and stone to clear the way to the library area, pyro panting a bit as he moves the rubble of the decaying castle before turning around to cryo, saying " you know, this would go alot quicker if yyou helped me with this with your magic, you lazy butt..." to which cryo only responded with a groan and a eyerool while looking at the mapp, searching where the library is and where the missing page of thier book is
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:56 pm

"And that's why I can breath snow." Sickle finishing up some story to her friend as they approach the castle ruins.
"fascinating. Oh sweet we here. Now that we here how we going to get in side?" 
"We could use the front door."
"I highly doubt that dear. this place been smash over and over. a long time ago-" Gale is then cut off by seeing the main entrance clear of rubble. "Oh great."
The two mares approach the entrance that was clear.
"maybe they left already." Sickle trying to defused Gale.
"That doesn't make me feel better. *sigh* come along I like to see this place." Gale instructed entering the main foyer.
The main foyer had two floors. on the ground level their were two doorways one on the left and one on the right. if front of them at the end of the room was a stairway that split in two the left stair way was damaged but still there. As the right stairway crumble to pieces. But not blocking the door way below.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 6:26 pm

After a moment, a wide enough path was made though the rubble as pyro panted as he rested before saying to his unicorn companion " t-thanks for just holding the map. .... lazy..could have gone faster if you helped out." to which cryo replyed "Oh come on, you needed that workout actually" before he went trough the passage to the library area, only to get a tiny rock on the back of the head from pyro which earned a loud yelp, the human smirked and followed after
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:12 am

Gale's ear perked up when she heard a distance yelp. 
"Yep some one here. Come on we got some butts to kick." 
"Yea let go to the raiders." Sickle protest while looking at a statue.
"Sickle you have the power of frost and I have the power of darkness. ooh no, what we have to be scared of some greedy jerks. This will be a cake walk."
"Fine, but no killing. Murder is not a good title for an artist like me."
"Deal. WHO EVER YOU JERKS ARE YOU BETTER GET OUT OF THIS CASTLE BEFORE I FIND YOU."
Gale yell threaten before the two mares followed the yelp.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 10:38 pm

cryo's ear twiched as it heard the distant yell from the castle entrance before he looked back att pyro behind him "i think i heard something here" to which pyro raised an eyebrow "realy? i didint hear anything, we are prety deep into the castle after all"

cryo did frown a bit, certain that he heard a yell but he continued onward to the library.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:55 pm

Gale followed the sound and clear away ruble till she saw an unicorn and a.... bald, hind leg walking monkey (AKA pyro the human) 
""Okay their they are." Gale whispered to sickle as they hide behind a wall.
"A cute unicorn and a human."
"How you know what a human is? know what never mind let's just get them out of here before they do anything stupid. Like get more on my nerves."
Gale gestured her friend to follow as they approach the two from behind.
"Hey, jerkwards. I don't think any of my family invited you in this castle and I know I sure as heck didn't, so get your rear end out of here. If you really want you may take a castle brick as a souvenir." Gale warn the pyro and cryo.
"Hehe, what my friend gale meant to say was you in her family castle and she would like you to leave and I suggest you do since she probably beat you up if you don't" Sickle stepping in next to gale.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:25 pm

both cryo and pyro them turned around to see the 2 mares that where talking to them behind before pyro crossed his arms and said " this falling and ruined stone castle is yours, huh? i didint see anyone live here att all"

cryo notices his human companion's snarkines after hearing them being called jerkwards and slowly walked closer to him "dude...i sence something about them, something bad, just calm down allright?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:57 pm

"That's why it the my families castle. No one lives here, well beside the ghost but he does do much. and you should listen to your friend, trust me you don't want to know what my grandpa normally did to uninvited guest." Gale warned.
"Ya, you don't want to know what happen to those that went into an a castle ruled by an vam- vamtriloquest." Sickle slowly walked backwards from gale's glare.
"Would you two just get out of here?" Gale again turn her attention to the two.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Pyro raised a eyebrow again as the ice mare said vamtriloquest "what the heck is that? Anyways,  we arent leaving after we find one of the missing pages to our old runecrafting book we have, so sorry ladies"

Cryo looked att pyro again "you are awfuly sazzy today pyro..." to which pyro replied "well excuse me then cryo,  i just want to find that page here and go home,  allright? "
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 3:09 am

"Well then, you should of taken better care of your books then going on and stealing it. Since my friend here kept me in a good mood, I'll give you another chance to get out before I stop being to nice." Gale continue to threat.
"Umm gale what are runes?" Sickle question gale.
"Runes are pretty much magic, but not, if that makes scenes. It like you snow breath in a way"
"Oh and the book in the library is like a ultra rare one and might have stuff that you don't trust them with it."
"Pretty much, which bring us to the point of you two are not touching that book."
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 4:26 pm

Pyro crosses his arms "and what makes you say that , hmm? Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned that book att all then"

Cryo moved besides pyro and stared att sickle, remembering something she said earlier "how did you know pyro is a human? We have been hidden for several months in a misty forest, how did you know he's a human? "
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 7:01 pm

"I meet an other human he was talking about some staff made of some wood from some planet or something I don't know, he also said he could bend the fabric of the universe. and well pyro looks like the guy so ya." Sickle answer cryo.
"well yo rune users and you mention a book. Unless your stupid enough to go to any castle you think has the book that would help. Which you might be because you getting on my nerves right now human." Gale girted her teeth at pyro, before sickle put her hoof on gale's shoulder.
"Look, I'm just here to find inspiration for my nightmare before hearts warming party. and gale was nice enough to bring me here. So If you would of asks nicely she might of let you borrow the book, but now she giving that look i think that option out of the question. So might want to run before gale gets mean and you don't like her when she mean."
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 11:18 pm

cryo frowned and asked "what can she do? she looks like a normal mare"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 12:33 am

An devilish grin spread on gale's faces.
"Oh, why would you had to asks something like?" Sickle asked stepping away from Gale.
Within a instant. Gales fore hooves began to glow a dark violet and the duodenum of her lips began to give off a little black smoke.
"It not a good idea to get a supernatural expert / hunter annoyed, especially ones that has friends on the other side. SO, are you going to lead your self out, or do have to beat you out?" Gale asked pyro with the same devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 11:36 am

Pyro just scoffs "nice spectical for earth pony, and you are a supernatural Hunter and expert? You better take a look att your self first" he says, though it seems he is holding something in his hand now
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 3:36 pm

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy beat you up." Gale said before vanishing in the shadows and reappearing a few feet behind pyro and cyro. She then point her glowing hoofs at pyro. "BUCKSHOT" out of her hoofs two basket ball size balls of violet energy both shoot at pyro at great speed.
seeing her friend decieding to go on the offences. Well cyro,not being a jerk. Sickle put her arm on cyro and scooted both of them to the side, away from pyro.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 11:57 am

As the violet balls flew towards pyro, he raised his hand and turned towards gale and used a rune his hand, the rune turning into a large shield infront of him and blocks gale's attack and the shield retaliates by sending a fast ground traveling shockwave towards her and after sending the shockwave, the shield dissapears and pyro had another rune in his hand
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 4:04 pm

Gale quick drew her knife. "Soul skinner" As soon as her spell was finish the knife glowed and turn to a violet and black katana. Which she used to block the shock wave while being force back a bit from the wave. "Interesting shock wave rune you have, this might be fun." gale gleefully taunt setting her sword to a defense position.
Sickle turn to Cyro. "So, how you two met? I only saw humans twice and you seem to be good friends with pyro."
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 12:12 pm

pyro looked straight att gale with a smirk. "that is only the tip of the iceberg, you have seen nothing yet" and after saying that, the rune he has in his hand turns into a oversized plantseed and throws it, making it land a bit infront of her untill it suddenly borrowed undergound and large spiked woodtowers thrusts uppwards from the ground in a straight line towards her

cryo turned to sickle and said "we are good friends, but how we meet....thats..kind of a complicated story actualy, me and pyro are still confused what exactly happend" he then turns to gale and pyro Before saying " kind of short temperd those 2, right?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 3:09 pm

As the plant seed landed gale turn to stick position. As the spikes start to go toward, she wall jumped towards pyro and slice the spikes as she was in mid air. landing between the spikes and pyro. Upon landing she pointed her sword at pyro and made a small spell circle with it. "You better my last good fight was with my ex... long story. Shadow bolt." She trust her sword threw the circle and upon breaking, a bolt of lightning went shooting right at pyro.
"Trust me, gale is really nice, we meet when she saved me from a vampire, free hint when a mare want to go into an ally to make out, it a sign to run, because she might be a vampire. She just really protective over her family. I bet if you guys meet again over nicer terms, you guys would become friends. So, you use these runes thing too? You kind of have magic attach to your head,you know."Sickle gesture to their horns.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:57 pm

as the lightning comes right att pyro, he pulls out the same retaliation shield like the first time and it sends a shockwave back att gale before pyro draws a fireblade in a defensive stance.

cryo raised a eyebrow " might be a vampire? so you had a close encounter with death? and my horn....isint like a regular unicorn's horn, and about how me and pyro met....its because of a backfire when he was creating a rune during a thunderstorm, after that, his soul split in to and im here, living with pyro, and how did you meet her?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 11:56 pm

Gale slice the shock wave forcing her back and on to the broken spikes, minor discomfort. " A fire sword vs a shadow sword interesting." Leaping back to her feet and charged at pyro with sword in fore hoof. Ready for an upward diagonal slice at pyro.
Sickle face blushed. "Ya, I trot both ways if you know what I'm saying. So when i was at a bar a mare came up to me. we talk then started to flirt and she said she wanted to kiss out of every ponies sight. I got the hint something was up when she pin me against the wall and her teeth turn, Sharp and pointy. That when I meet gale here. Ram in to the that jerky vampony and started to fight her. Drove that sword right threw her heart."
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Pyro readies his blade but seemed to swing it prematurely, but the blade made a very vissible red air cut in the air, showing its range as he swung it att gale as he attempted to disrupt her attack

cryo looked over att sickle with a smile "So after she saved you, you decided to tag along with her right, what do you specialize in? And whats gales story ?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 3:31 pm

Gale sword clashed with pyro's. Her hoofs began to glow again as she continue with a follow up swings.

Sickle return the smile. "No actuary. Gale's a supernatural hunter. She goes around equestria dealing the real baddies, you know ones that want to, rule the world, bring back a demon overlord, those kind of guys. Saving ponies is just part of the job. Didn't stop us from being friends thought. But, I don't think I could handle what she deals with everyday. As for me, I'm an ice artiest from vanhoover. If you ever need some art for a party I'm the ice mage for the job." Sickle finished with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next