A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:11 am

Gale was send back a little from the blast, landing on her legs a few feet back. Oddly enough she was smiling. "Dude... cool, for someone who... What a tenth of my age. You pack a punch, been a while since I was in this much pain from a punch. I would hate for you to be a hunter right now. Hehe" Gale getting in a pouncing position, waiting for pyro next move.

Sickle sat next to Cyro watching the fight. "Geez Gale if you were going to do this i would of brought popcorn."

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:56 pm

as pyro got into position, he took out another rune that turned into a odd looking sword, the blade seemed like it was shifting on the hilt like a liquid or fire, all the wile cryo oppend his Eyes upp lightly att the sight.

cryo wisperd to sickle "your friend might be in trubble, pyro is using his "trumph card" so to say"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:07 pm

"A funky sword you have their, but what ever." Gale hooves began to glow violet again as she stand her ground a small distance away from pyro. If he looks closely he could see little black sparks coming from the ends of Gale's lips.

Sickle whispered back to cyro. "Really a funky sword is his trump card? Gale trump is at least... wait I don't think I ever seen gale trump. Umm, if Gale get very mad we might want to run. I seen gale mad before but not trump card mad."

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:53 pm

cryo looked att sickle "what do you mean by running away if she gets very mad?"

pyro readied his variable sword Before doing some odd series off movements and swung his sword hard and wide, sending elementaly charged wide sonic boom slashes down towards gale, one with fire came first, then electricity, then one of grass/Wood and the last of water, all of them would do sigificant damage should she be hit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:24 pm

"Buck Shot." Gale shot a ball of energy to hopefully stop the fire wave, But couldn't do much to stop the other three wave from hitting her. "OW OW * electric Shock* sounds OW OWOW." Gale body was thrown back wards as a reaction to the earth and water slashes. Once again gale body fell to the floor. 

"Well, their one-time gale was haveing a problem with some monster guy and she turn all scary like. purple smoke from her eyes, her hooves began to glow and her eyes start twitching." Sickle answered to cyro.  "You know kind of like that... Oh dear." sickle pointed to gale who was "leaking" darkness.

"*huff huff* YOU ARE REALLY GETTING ON MY BAD SIDE HUMAN." Gale grr Getting into a sturdy stance. Now her mouth is  starting to spark very violently.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:49 pm

pyro notices the "darkness" leaking from her "you are no ordinary strong mare are you? what are you even?" he said, standing on guard for what ever gale might do.

cryo grew concerned over what he was seeing from gale "what is happening with her? that dose not look good att all"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:43 pm

"It took ay that long to figure out I'm not normal you idiot." Gale scrawled out. Getting herself in stable stances.

That when sickle's eye dilated. She whispers to cyro. "I just remember one of her trump cards. Cover your ears and duck." As she said that she did so herself.

After seeing her friend duck gale let out Her trump card. Letting out a very loud scream (which alone would hurt unblocked ears.) While she was screaming, sonic waves came from her mouth causing damage to whatever they hit. (kind of along the line of black canary, Canary cry.)
Gale's scream would last about thirty seconds before ending. It also seems she went back to her normal fanged self without the dark magic.

Gale then began to huff and pant.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:56 am

cryo took sickles advice and coverd his ears and ducked as gale began to scream loudly, cryo seemed to be unharmed by it, though the same could not be said about pyro as he was on the ground in agony as his ears hurt heavily, groaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:47 am

"Gale are you alright." Sickle nervously ask dashing over to panting gale.
"You think *pant* holding back the *pant* deadly part of an attack, Whoa boy, would not make you so tired, But *pant* I think it causes, even more, energy to hold back." Gale sat down winded.
"Wait, you were holding back? I thought when you get all scary like you lose control of ya powers or something."
"No, it when I start cackling like a mad mare *huff* saying stuff like "Foolish mortal and all that other junk. If I would have used that attack properly without holding back. You two be deaf and the human would have a ten-pound diet." Gale trying to clarify still exhaled from her attack.
"You mean... *looks back at pyro and cringe at the thought.* Ouch."

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:26 am

Pyro was a qvivering and deaf heap on the ground, grunting as the restoration rune was busy recovering him while cryo went over to pyro's side, comforting him while he glared att gale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:31 pm

"Hey! don't look at, oh crad too tired to yell." gale began to yell before panting again.
"I'll yell for ya.*gale whisper into sickle ear.* "Gale says.  your human friend had it coming, that four-way attack hurt a lot. And *gale whisper again.* She also said your lucky I'm here because if I wasn't she would have ended this battle a while back. And that heal rune is for wimps. Gale's words not mine." Sickle yelled over to cyro.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:35 am

cryo sighs heavily and said "look, cant we just check if that book here is realy the one we are searching for, please? we just want to return home to our World we came from, please sickle, gale?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:10 pm

"Could you of asked that before beating me up?"Gale mumbled.
"Well, can they?" Sickle asked her friend.
"LGales sighed and whisper into sickle ear again. " Gale said "No pony has touch those books in years, the book, not the issue, the issue you jerks. You might do something evil or rule the world or something like that." Sickle pause for a few moments, "Wait, what you mean "our world" you talking about the human world?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   

Back to top Go down

Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3