A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:11 pm

pyro kept swinging his fireblade att gale to keep her away from him Before he whiped out a hammer that replaced his blade and swung it on the ground hard as he yelled "gaia hammer!", causing a wide ground blasts that would travel down towards gale, the ground blasts would stick around a bit and cause damage if she where to step into it or get hit by it as it "rolled" down the wide coridor, but it would leave her enough time to step between the blasts

cryo looked att gale and then back to sickle "she is a supernatural hunter? how did she get those Powers she is using now? and Cold type and deffencive magic is what i handle with aswell, pyro there handles the offencive magic and mosly fire magic, tough there is nothing stopping us from using other magic"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:00 am

"Agh." Gale grunted ad one of the waves hit her and send her stumbling between the blast she embedded her knife into the ceiling and vanished into the shadow. The human tougher then it looks. 
Gale reappeared behind Pyro with a drop kick to his back. "Impressive kid, but I'm just getting started."

Sickle eyes glitter when she heard cyro being skilled with ice. Cute, nice and does ice magic, internally yay. 
"Oh yay gale been dealing with corrupted hunters, cults , and freaky vamps, were and zomb ponies and pretty much anything else from nightmares for like 251 ye-. ANY ways, she learned it threw her friends and family. weird family. Hey, since we both do ice magic, maybe after this whole thing blows over, me and you could hang out and exchange Ice spells and stuff like that." Sickle face began to blush a little.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:42 am

pyro stumbled foward by the drop kick from behind but didint fall to the ground and turned around quickly and summoned a rock cube infront of him, blocking the view of gale untill the block suddenly flew fast towards her, pyro having used a airshot rune that fired a very compressed ball of air to push the cube towards her

cryo blushed lightly aswell att sickle's response "well, my magic arent much for art and such, mostly for protection and offencive uses, but i'd like to actualy hang out, but what was that nummer 251 about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:46 am

Gale punch the rock smashing it. " a rock really? not even a big rock... Wait Sickle did you just got a date with the enemy's friend?... Nice." Gale complement her friend before charging Pyro at high speed for a ram to the guts..

Sickle face blushed even more. " Gale. I asked cyro. To hang out, talk and possible go for lunch and possible arrange an other time to hang, completely different from a date. I think. About that 251 thing its... 251 years, I mean look at that mane it so 1864. Heheheee" Sickle rubbing the back of her head nervously laughing, now being very embarrasses. Hopefully, no runes that could read a lie. Or minds in that matter. because i don't want to blow this, that a new record of a fail.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:39 am

pyro sees gale charging towards himand Dodges out of her way, not realy paying attention to cryo's mingle with sickle while fighting, and as he turned around to face gale, he held a rune in his hand and swung with his other hand as powerfull and vissible winds apeard in a horisontal line a bit infront of him and large chunks of the gound where lifted upp and thrown towards gale, making the affected ground impassable as it where only holes there now

cryo blushed more aswell as he didint know what to say, tough he did get slightly suspicous about 251 years thing, as it felt out of place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:24 am

Gale block a majority of the rock with her arms, Breaking on impact and leaving a mark on her arms. One chunk however manage to nail her in the eye. "AHH SON OF A- WHY MUST EVERYONE GO FOR THE EYE? Buckshot." Gale Yelp before grabbing a Chuck of land and pitching it an high speed Ball of energy mixed with the chuck of land at pyro.

"Geez. Normally gale done by now. Yet I think this is her first human. Umm this might be an very weird question but, do you think all monsters are... evil? like vamponies, werewolfs, Ext. Just a curiosity." Sickle ask cyro. Trying to make this least awkward.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:01 pm

Pyro saw the incoming projectile flying fast towards him and it hit him hard as he dodged, causing him to grunt in pain as he then i gerd and leaned against the wall, untill a moment later he recoved himself and readies himself to throw a rune that turned into a light blue capsule and throws it towards the ground near gale, and as the capsule hit the ground it turned a large ground area to icy ground that would cause movement problems, causing one to slip easily from one end to another.

Cryo looked att sickle to respond to her question " well...that depends on what they are doing, if they arent hurting anypony then i dont see them as evil"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:25 pm

"Cool. I just wanted to ask for reasons. hehe" Sickle smiled at Cryo. seeing how some of the ice was heading toward them Sickle used her ice magic to keep the land that they were on ice free. Gale slipped on the ice and fell. If either Cryo or Pyro look close enough they could see that Gale now has a pair of fangs.
"Umm, Sickle a little help." Gale asked still lying on the on the ice. 
"Hmm." Sickle took a small breath in and exhaled an steady stream of snow came from her mouth. while doing so her horn glowed forming her snow in to an thick disk shield of ice. "Ice shield?" Sickle levitating the shield to Gale to grab.

"This could work." Gale kept the shield for defenses as her other hoof began to glow.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:20 pm

cryo did raise a brow as he did notice gale's fangs "uhh... did i just see fangs in gale's mouth? and ice, oh dear, thats going to be a big shocker for gale if im thinking what pyro is thinking"

pyro chuckled att the icy setup gale had on her side Before taking out a rune and activates it, a arm cannon appears on his arm that seem to extend outwards untill it opens upp and becomes metalic, electricity arcing upp and down pyro's weapon untill he fires out a electrical wire towards gale, if it where to hit gale or her shield, the electrical wire would Bounce from her shield directly to her and deal double damage since she is standing on ice that he spawned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:44 am

OH CRAD I DO NOT LIKE THAT THING. 
Seeing the mechanical thing take form Gale slid herself back to where she was with the plants and where her knife was still pinned to the ceiling. With sickle magic assistance of lifting gale to her knife. Gale grab the knife with one hoof keeping her suspended above the ice and hurling the ice shield with the other. Crashing with the electrical wire. Causing the wires to ether electrify the icy ground or into reflect to hit the ceiling. " Please refrain from shocking me, It a nightmare to deal with especially the mane." Gale noted while tucking her tail in on the ceiling.  (( To sum up she hanging onto the ceiling with her knife.))

"Hehe ya their might of been a little reason why I asked about that whole supernatural thing. Just a quick question is pyro always like this in a fight?" Sickle just trying not to get electrocuted.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:54 pm

pyro growled as his shot missed and then shifted into a defencive stance as he tried to come upp with a plan or another combo attack

cryo was a bit confused " so you mean gale is some of that supernatural things you told earlier? and what do you mean with pyro?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:05 pm

"Vampony, well, half breed vampony but that detail. I'm 251 years old and that concerned young. Long story short, Last time a family member of mine got drunk. I happen." Gale  explained to Cyro while still hanging above the electrify ice. " Oh and if you snitch on me to the pubic, you'll have my whole family and my other friends to deal with and trust me my mom is some pony you don't want to buck with. fair warning." 

"and I meant as of, is Pyro always sooo... painful with his attacks. electric is kind of mean for lack of better word." Sickle explain to cyro trying not to be mean, while using her magic to break apart the icy floor.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:50 pm

cryo was rather intrested att the Company he encounterd as he looked att sickle and gale and noded untill turning to sickle again "well, you would be supriced what different attacks we can whip out with the runes, from gatling arm cannons to large drills, it may look mean, but as long its effective, he will and i will continue to use it, but never in a lethal way, they are hard Power capped to only knock someone out, no matter how deadly or dangerous they seem and...uhh.. *wispers att sickle* i Think pyro might be planing on Another synergy involving grass and fire"

just as cryo said that, pyro held Another capsule made from a rune, it being grass green now as he observed gale hanging

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:45 am

Sickle smiled a little "Well that's good, I told Gale not to kill anyone so I know she holding back like a lot, trust me, unless one of you two kill me or do something mess up like that, she would keep her promise."

"You know this could end now and you and cyro could go *cough* hang out  *cough*."

"I could also encase you with ice, if you said anything like that again."
Sickle whisper to cyro. "Pyro not going to try to burn us right? I kind of have a fear of being on fire."

Seeing the floor cleared of electrify ice. Gale pulled her knife from the ceiling and landed on the floor. "Fine, But the chains are coming off human." Gale turning to pyro pointing a glowing hoof at him. Holding the knife in the other.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:59 am

As gale returned to the ground, pyro threw the green capsule to the ground infront of her to maximize the area of effect to turn the once icy ground to grassy ground instead, his fists being wraped in flames

cryo wispers back to sickle "i think hes going to do it, but his flames are rather consentrated"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:59 pm

Gale just looked at the grass growing around her. "You know I eat this kind of stuff, right?"
Gale place the knife in her mouth and charged at pyro at full speed.

Sickle just sat next to cyro watching the battle continue. "I just don't like things on fire. Especial phoenixes, you know those birds that burst into flames those thing are really freaky."

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:33 am

As pyro saw her charging towards him, he raised his arms towards her as the fire around his fists changed into something that looked like a dragons head with fire within, that is untill he opens fire, unleashing his firearm attack, long lines of fire going down the lengh of the corridor like consentrated flamethrowers

cryo did nod his head att sickles coment on the phoenixs "indeed they are, you never know when they do that or when they burn something"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:16 am

"AH FUU AHHH" (In hide sight should of seen that coming.)
Gale was hit directly with the fire and stubble over and rolling pass pyro. Finally coming to a stop. 
Her mane and tail seemed scorch along with the front part of her body. she seem to be just laying on the ground panting. (Fair warning: she just down, not out.)

"Oh what was that you said about none lethal." Sickle points down the hall to pyro flame thrower. "Because that what happen to witches."

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:57 am

Pyro chuckled att gales charge towards him failed hard, walking his way over to her to check "thats why one dose not run head first towards a flamethrower"

Cryo nodded "indeed, that must have hurt"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:33 pm

Gale just rolled over and looked at pyro. "True,but not the first time i been light on fire. Witch hunt, long story. Any ways." Gale points her glowing hoof at pyro. "Buckshot." An energy ball about the half the size of an earth pony shot out and fired at pyro. "Don't get to cocky and don't die, kind of promise my friend."

Sickle frown at cyro response. "I like my friends not roasted thank you. Also you have any idea how hard it is for an earth pony to highlight her mane. I got sick once and couldn't use my magic. It took me hours to high light all this blue."

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:36 am

Pyro's smug grin fades away quickly as gale turned around and fired her buckshot against him, hitting him hard enough to send him flying backwards and roll to a stone wall, crashing into it with his back as his breath is knocked out and falls to his side to recovering himself.

Cryo nodded "i get what you mean, my normal magic isint that good so i have to resort to use my hooves or pryo to help me" as he said that pyro rolls by them moments before crashing into the stone wall "ohhh. ...., that hurt, even i felt it".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:28 pm

"And that why you don't mock an vampony. Now can you get your human butt out of here. I need to back home and wash off all this burn and ash." Gale mocked while standing up and slowly waking towards pyro.

"Ohhhh. I'm glad i'm on the smart end of that blast, that looked like it hurt a lot." Sickle wince before turning to gale.
"Mind you no killing, I'm pretty enough to bounce back for being friends with the super natural. but not enough to bounce back for being involved with a murder."

"I know I Know, non lethal attack blah blah blah."

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:57 pm

pyro streched his neck to the sides as it let out poping noices Before he got upp, exhailing trough his nose like a bull and took out a rune and held it uppwards as if he was going to punch foward, and as he did punch foward, his hand turned into a jet plane like device and dashed att great speeds towards gale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:57 pm

"Man you one stubborn human. But if you want to keep going It wouldn't be my funeral."
Gale fore hooves began to glow violet before she charged forward. As she got closer to pyro she wind up one of her hooves. Upon impact both gale hoof and pyro jet plane fist would clash.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:46 pm

As thier punches clashed, thier combined inpact sent out kinetic energies trough thier bodies and into the stony ground, cracking it as pyro still stod his ground from the heavy impact. "ho ho! thats...going to hurt for a while...but awesome!" he said before dashing backwards a bit to get some distance

cryo just sat there in awe att the sight "wow... that was unexpected"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)   

Back to top Go down

Castle battle. (Pyroman and Cryo Vs. Sickle and Nightingale.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next